[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

49:53

HH: ... rip Monika's name tag, and get yours ripped by Ji Hyo.

HH: And then hug her.

and KJK ignores HH

spacer.png

50:40 same with SJH

JSM: (to SJH) Just hug him.

I think SJH tells something to JSM but they cut this part.

spacer.png

I'm the only one who thinks that KJK let himself win to avoid the LL. 

spacer.png

51:02 HH, JSM and YJS  serious faces

----

More little moments (i'll upload more later)

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

and she turns again to kjk

FIo3GUo.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

I'm the only one who thinks that KJK let himself win to avoid the LL. 

I rewatched that part and he definitely let Monika take his tag off. 

Spoiler

Right after it was announced that they were going to take the name tags off for the win. Look at Jongkook's face, shouldn't he be happy since he chose the tag ripping first?

spacer.png

He looks in Monika's direction while she is reaching for his name tag. You can't tell me he didn't see her in his peripheral vision at all while that was happening. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

He also "reacted" after Monika took his tag off. He usually has quick reflexes, especially if they are right next to him. 

spacer.png

I'm convinced he let Monika take his name tag off and decided to not go against the girls. Maybe even Jaesuk was a accomplice since he is the one who distracted everyone. Its just kind of sad now to realize how he avoids things now to not get wrapped up in the love line anymore. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, minuses said:

I rewatched that part and he definitely let Monika take his tag off. 

Reveal hidden contents

Right after it was announced that they were going to take the name tags off for the win. Look at Jongkook's face, shouldn't he be happy since he chose the tag ripping first?

He looks in Monika's direction while she is reaching for his name tag. You can't tell me he didn't see her in his peripheral vision at all while that was happening. 

He also "reacted" after Monika took his tag off. He usually has quick reflexes, especially if they are right next to him. 

I'm convinced he let Monika take his name tag off and decided to not go against the girls. Maybe even Jaesuk was a accomplice since he is the one who distracted everyone. Its just kind of sad now to realize how he avoids things now to not get wrapped up in the love line anymore. 

To be fair, it doesn't really have to do with the loveline. When it comes to big names that are trending heavily, he doesn't wanna get shitted on by their fans. During the Xman days, when DBSK used to guest, he let them easily win cause of how big their fanbase was. 

Street Woman Fighter is one of the trendiest shows in Korea and it wouldn't have looked good if he tried against the 2 ladies, and he wins nothing from trying against Monika. 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote pictures, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned but I just finished the episode and this moment really stuck out to me:

uMoZH95.mp4

When So Min is doing her water dance, JSJ, Haha and YJS make their way over to KJK, patting him on the back and giving their reactions to him directly. It's almost as if he's playfully scorning her for going overboard as they're telling him that his gf has once again exceeded her expectations and done something so amazingly entertaining.  

Q1Ei5Ur.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

hello! so i decided to make an account just now, but i have been keeping up with this thread for quite a while. :› km ship really strucked my shipper heart because they just have that unexplainable cuteness when they're together + their slow burn-like progress in their relationship

i'll make this quick for now.

in ep 562: i noticed that they used the word 출연자 (chulyeonja) to tease jsm about her umbrella spelling rofl when in fact, what's commonly term to use for public figures in korean entertainment industry was “연여인”(yeonyein), meaning entertainer. (based on what i have heard by watching other variety shows)

so, thinking that maybe it was the classification where somin perfectly fit to be labeled... does this imply that she is thag certain “출연자” (chulyeonja)- performer” , which they were pertaining to JK in ep 574?

Somin in ep 562

JK's question in ep 574

p.s: not sure why my image doesn't show up
Edited by hourlykm
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Hello, I'm a newbie in this adorable forum and this is my first post. 

Bear with me guys, for this post pertains not to the latest one but to episode 578.

I would just like to ask if you also noticed why I noticed. 

1) JH and JSM made a heart sign for the photo op. JH's hand is open here.

spacer.png

2) KJK entered the scene asking them to stop having pictures.

spacer.png

3) Then, I noticed JH closed his hand so suddenly.  I found it strange because he was only giving her a fan service but why does he need to close his hand when KJK appeared. 

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I noticed it before but too lazy to compile it. Since @hourlykm brought it up, so I want to add a little bit info more. '출연자 - chulyeonja

EP 525

RM-525.png

YJS also used the term 'chul yeonja' to describe the lady in his question. Though the translator translated it as guest. I remember I saw posts how our neighbor write a long essay to show that their lady is also a guest first :joy: 

RM-525-2.png

JK's ears moved is nothing. What more interesting here is Somin's reaction. How our Somin will usually react when it come to love and romance? Exactly how Jennie reacted in this scene. Squeal and scream loudly, smiling dreamily. The same reaction she gave for Lee Sang Yeob and Jessie LL in 6th Sense. But that is not the case for the scene above. She seems a little bit restless, sat still (no big movement like clapping hand) and just react with small smile. Our Love Gaeguri somehow gave a passive reaction for a big 'secret' like this.

Spoiler

EP 562

RM-562-1.png

RM-562-2.png

PD used 'chulyeonja' to describe this anonymous Miss Jeon. Here, 'chulyeonja' was describe as a member while in ep 525, it was a guest. So, basically 'chulyeonja' means performer, more general where the person could be a guest, a member, a singer or an actor.

EP 574

RM-574.png

Now, 'chulyeonja'  was describe as both member and guest. 

I think the term 'chulyeonja' in ep 525 and 574 was used to give the anonymity to the identity of the lady. Same situation when PD tried to give the anonimity to this Miss Jeon in ep 562.:joy:

However, out of these 3 scenes, Somin's reaction in ep 525 stood out the most for me. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

JK's ears moved is nothing. What more interesting here is Somin's reaction. How our Somin will usually react when it come to love and romance? Exactly how Jennie reacted in this scene. Squeal and scream loudly, smiling dreamily. The same reaction she gave for Lee Sang Yeob and Jessie LL in 6th Sense. But that is not the case for the scene above. She seems a little bit restless, sat still (no big movement like clapping hand) and just react with small smile. Our Love Gaeguri somehow gave a passive reaction for a big 'secret' like this.

Hello, thank you for going out of your way to post in this forum :) The beauty about a forum like this is that we can all share our thoughts and opinions about kookmin and piece together information we may be lacking in on some things.

The ex-girlfriend who became a guest on RM:

I really hate that I have to burst our bubble like this but I randomly came across a 'Big Picture' clip on Youtube one day, where KJK and HH talked about this supposed "guest" that KJK has dated.  KJK dated a guest before who is now married. He did not meet this guest on RM, but they rather dated before she guested on RM. This was also most likely before JSM and YSC became permanent cast members.

Jejudo Island:

The reason I am deffo sure that this has nothing to do with JSM is that, KJK brings up his ex-gf (that same mystery RM guest) himself to JSM on the drive to Jeju. He said the woman he once loved got married but JSK and HH don't seem surprised to know about it. JSM might have not known about this back then (because they were not that close) but her response in the car seemed like she understood how KJK was feeling. *EDITED: he is not talking about the guest he dated here. It's apparently a different relationship*

The kookmin moment on the drive to Jejudo was very subtle but still intriguing because 1. KJK didn't have to ask JSM about her past relationship so suddenly and, 2. KJK didn't have to bring his own past relationship into it. He was opening up to her so soon -- almost like the 'let's get to know each other' stage.

Here are the clips I am referring to:

Spoiler

BIG PICTURE

RM - this scene reminds me of when JSM and LKS were at the backseat of the car fawning over KJK chatting with Eun Soo. In this case, JSK is low-key fawning over KJK asking JSM questions lol.

In reference to the quote about JSM not reacting to KJK's moving ears:

JSM doesn't react much to KJK references about his ex and I don't think he reacts much to hers either. The only moment I recall her squealing/ blushing is when KJK speaks of the cheesy things he sometimes does in a relationship ergo that time in the RM van. 

Jealousy/seriousness:

But they are also human and I have sometimes caught them appearing to look jealous here and there. My favorite jealous-looking KJK (not saying he was for a fact jealous but, still he looked jealous) was when JSK brought up the articles about JSM going camping with her bf (who happened to be just her guy friend). KJK wasn't smiling like the others. His whole posture was off.

Spoiler

Ok1C5ZH.png

VYGclxs.png

PAvtCzW.png

❤️ M Y  K O O K M I N  J O U R N E Y  ❤️

I'm probably the only one who thinks this but I've always low-key thought that maybe KJK just really likes JSM but hasn't exactly confessed to her yet.

He does cute things for her here and there (e.g. waffle date, promoting her book, teasing her) but he is being especially cautious about letting his true feelings become known.

I also think JSM suspects something about him but she isn't 100% sure herself. She wants to hang out with him and get to know even more about him but remains reserved on camera -- I won't be surprised if she frequently calls/chats/ meets up with him outside filming.

The whole JSK asking "do you like JSM?" clip was enough for me to see KJK is hiding something (that the boys: HH, YSC and LKS know more about than they let on).

I won't say more but that has been my impression of kookmin since I became a shipper. 

❤️ M Y  K O O K M I N  J O U R N E Y  ❤️

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

@Lulu lolly I think, in Big Picture, he talked about Chae Rina. His ex from Turbo day. Noticed that JK said that he was a kid back then which it true since he was in early 20 when he was in Turbo. Lol, if this ex they talked in Big Picture was from RM, he won't refer himself as a kid. In 2010, he already 34 years old. Also, this is the only relationship (with CRN) that he revealed to the public (?). Which I think also the same person he talked in the car during Jeju ep, since Chae Rina married in 2016. (Or could be other lady). That is why YJS and Haha didn't react to it because it is an open news.

20211117-182350.jpg

This comment is from JK's long time fan. He/she also a regular/lurker here. To this person, sorry for not asking your permission first before screencapped your comment.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

@Lulu lolly I think, in Big Picture, he talked about Chae Rina. His ex from Turbo day. Noticed that JK said that he was a kid back then which it true since he was in early 20 when he was in Turbo. Lol, if this ex was from RM, he won't refer himself as a kid. In 2010, he already 35 years old. Also, this is the only relationship (with CRN) that he revealed to the public (?). Which I think also the same person he talked in the car during Jeju ep, since Chae Rina married in 2016. (Or could be other lady). That is why YJS and Haha didn't react to it because it is an open news.

20211117-182350.jpg

This comment is from JK's long time fan. He/she also a regular/lurker here. To this person, sorry for not asking your permission first before screencapped your comment.

Thank you !!! I did not know that. I know more about JSM than i know about KJK to be honest so very informative : ) However, when HH responded that 'it wasn't that long ago' it sounded like KJK started referring to a different relationship to that one? Or was he hinting to HH not to give it away because HH was saying "he was worried in the car...(before/during RM filming)"  before KJK cut him off talking about the relationship from a long time ago (which could be Chae Rina like you said, because I don't think she's ever guested on RM -- correct me if I'm wrong?)

So when they talk about KJK dating a guest - we still don't know who it is but you're saying the one who he said got married in the Jeju clip is Chae Rina. So there are two different references there, I see. 

I guess the main point I was trying to make is that JSM is not the guest they are referring to (when they asked have you ever dated a guest?), and that I believe KJK really really does like JSM in some way.

• Like 4

Welcome aboard, @hourlykm @Set the Goal 999! So glad to see lurkers becoming active and share thoughts about our ship. Keep posting! :) 

I also think they talked about CRN, but who knows really. I think overall, the reference pointed out by @hourlykmand @kyoko22is indeed interesting. We can only speculate and such but only time can really tell.

KookMin may or not may not be in a relationship YET, but I'll stand by what I said before that there's definitely attraction, chemistry and affection between them that I'm pretty sure they are aware about. I could tell the members may have noticed it as well that's why there was so much teasing before through YJS to @Lulu lolly's point. I rewatched some recent episodes and up to this day, I still have unanswered questions about Ep 567. And personally, I take that as subtle hints about the attraction between KookMin. :joy:

Exhibit A: YJS's team is losing because they kept on making mistakes. YJS clearly said he'll say something that KJK's team can't take as his way of attacking them. 

spacer.png

Exhibit B: This came out of nowhere and again, up to this day, I still don't understand why this is YJS's something-they-cant-take attack when YSC is obviously in the other team and is JSM's LL. If nothing is going on between KM, why would this be difficult for the other team, right? :) He prolly thinks this would startle KJK but as the man that he is, KJK is good at self-regulating especially when it's something private. 

spacer.png

Here's JSM's giddy reaction:

spacer.png

The question is have they acted or are they going to act on the attraction/chemistry we see? IDK. Again, only time could tell. I am enjoying and managing my personal delulu as much as I can. Im happy seeing your guys' posts here while we don't get so much interaction from them like before and I prefer it that way for now. :)

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Lulu lolly said:

Thank you !!! I did not know that. I know more about JSM than i know about KJK to be honest so very informative : ) However, when HH responded that 'it wasn't that long ago' it sounded like KJK started referring to a different relationship to that one? Or was he hinting to HH not to give it away because HH was saying "he was worried in the car...(before/during RM filming)"  before KJK cut him off talking about the relationship from a long time ago (which could be Chae Rina like you said, because I don't think she's ever guested on RM -- correct me if I'm wrong?)

So when they talk about KJK dating a guest - we still don't know who it is but you're saying the one who he said got married in the Jeju clip is Chae Rina. So there are two different references there, I see. 

I guess the main point I was trying to make is that JSM is not the guest they are referring to (when they asked have you ever dated a guest?), and that I believe KJK really really does like JSM in some way.

Hi,

Alternative point of view. No right or wrong, just different.:glasses:

The dating a guest in Big Picture? For me is very vague and not much context to work with, so there are many possibilities.

The dating a guest in RM Blackpink episode? For me, my personal view is a RM guest. (or for shippers of the 2 RM ladies: guests-turned-emcees). Even though within KJK fans community, there are debates about whether this question covers all the variety shows YJS/KJK worked on; for me, i feel that since this is RM, YJS is focusing on RM only. So i think YJS meant KJK dated a guest of RM before.

Of course, i may be wrong, but just a different view. Chae Rina confirmed never appear on RM. The only KJK show she guested on was ICSYV, and any KJK fan will tell you that KJK was visibly uncomfortable that episode - it seems like he does not want to interact with her, but as an emcee dealing with a guest, you cannot be too 'nasty' to the guest....that kind of dilemma. (BTW, MUD is not counted, as she only appeared in LSM segments, never KJK segments).

As for the guest he mentioned in RM Jeju episode, for me, i will probably exclude Chae Rina. She betrayed their relationship, and as seen in ICSYV, he is uncomfortable with her so i doubt he will 'miss' her. My guess is the true love who was with him for 7 years but got away because he dragged too long? Not sure who that is.....though there were interesting guesses that got me intrigued when i read other fans' guesses.

Thanks. :relaxed:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, AB_fan said:

Hi,

Alternative point of view. No right or wrong, just different.:glasses:

The dating a guest in Big Picture? For me is very vague and not much context to work with, so there are many possibilities.

The dating a guest in RM Blackpink episode? For me, my personal view is a RM guest. (or for shippers of the 2 RM ladies: guests-turned-emcees). Even though within KJK fans community, there are debates about whether this question covers all the variety shows YJS/KJK worked on; for me, i feel that since this is RM, YJS is focusing on RM only. So i think YJS meant KJK dated a guest of RM before.

Of course, i may be wrong, but just a different view. Chae Rina confirmed never appear on RM. The only KJK show she guested on was ICSYV, and any KJK fan will tell you that KJK was visibly uncomfortable that episode - it seems like he does not want to interact with her, but as an emcee dealing with a guest, you cannot be too 'nasty' to the guest....that kind of dilemma. (BTW, MUD is not counted, as she only appeared in LSM segments, never KJK segments).

As for the guest he mentioned in RM Jeju episode, for me, i will probably exclude Chae Rina. She betrayed their relationship, and as seen in ICSYV, he is uncomfortable with her so i doubt he will 'miss' her. My guess is the true love who was with him for 7 years but got away because he dragged too long? Not sure who that is.....though there were interesting guesses that got me intrigued when i read other fans' guesses.

Thanks. :relaxed:

what episode's the jeju episode that you guys are talking about? i might have missed it. 

• Like 1

@kookminstanner123 It’s episode 389, shot in 2018.

Fellow shippers catching the 출연자 - chulyeonja term used during these games and with Somin, you are amazing. I am curious if Somin is referred to in this manner on other shows as well.

The theories on the guest Kook dated are intriguing but tbh, I can’t get over my annoyance of Bopil using the members’ private lives as show material. I’m glad Kook took it well during the games, given how private he is. My wish is for Kook (and the other current single members) to divulge their private lives on their own terms. So I hope shippers never find out who this guest is, unless Kook and the other party choose to reveal it.

Re: Somin’s reaction on RM 525 (Blackpink Special Episode) - One thing I’ve noticed is Somin sometimes blowing up her cheeks when she wants to hide her expression.

One of the pivotal Kookmin moments is when Somin decided to keep Kook’s secret and he did the opposite (RM 434). Secrets are a big thing to Kookmin. When they became Mafia together in a recent episode, they didn’t spill who the other person is thus winning the last game.

As much as I ship them, it’s possible that Somin is not the one Kook’s dating/dated but she might know something, thus choosing to hide her expression and help keep his secret. Kookmin are very close and Haha mentioned on MUD talking about Kook when the topic is love.

I believe Somin is dating. The same for Kook. Is it to each other? Maybe or maybe not. I’ll be happy if they are but if they’re not, I wish for their happiness still. I love both of them, separately or together.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

29 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

KJK choose SJH (obviusly), but he is looking at jsm

Oh my gosh. Thank you so much @MandelBrot for this. I didn't realize when watching the episode live. Okay. Let me explain for those who have not watched this episode yet.

In this scene, the mentors (Jaesuk, Jongkook, Seokjin) had to choose a mentee (Somin, Sechan, Jihyo). Before they even started to choose, Somin mentioned how she didn't want to get paired up with Seokjin. Jaesuk chose his mentee first, he chose Sechan. Then it was Jongkook's turn. You can clearly see that Somin hides behind Haha and slightly points at Jihyo when its Jongkooks turn to choose. Its odd because she mentioned moments before that she did not want to get paired up with Seokjin. If Jongkook were to choose Jihyo then automatically Somin were to get paired up with Seokjin. Jongkook eventually choses Jihyo and Somin made an "upset" face when in fact she knew clearly that once Jaesuk chose Sechan that she would have to get paired up with Seokjin. 

Also I noticed that when they sat down to eat, after everyone chose their person, they left an open seat for Somin next to Jongkook. It could have been coincidence but still odd how they cut the meal segment short this time when they usually give it at least 5 minutes of screen time. 

It's the little things that a passive viewer doesn't notice. I will post a full ep review later.

I wanted to mention this epiphany I had when talking to a friend on social media on why Somin is not in the spin-off. Some of you might have already thought of this possibility but I just realized this theory. 

This is based on my thoughts of Kookmin being in a real relationship. 

It is known that couples in the entertainment industry are hardly ever considered to be in the same project especially in Korea (show, drama, movie, ect.). It was only mentioned in articles that Jaesuk denied the opportunity to be part of the cast of the spin-off (please correct me if I am wrong). However, it was never mentioned that Somin refused to be part of it. What if that wasn't mentioned because she never was offered a place in the spin-off? Some can argue that the PD decided to go with only original cast members to be part of the spin-off but, then why is Sechan part of it? Another argument could be that Somin was too busy to accept, but the spin-off started filming in May and Somin did not start to get truly busy until July. Also, Jongkook and Sechan are filled with projects now and Jihyo was also filming a drama while filming the spin-off. There are also many more theories on why she is not part of it but this one now seems much more reasonable to me because I doubt that Somin would refuse the opportunity to be on Disney+ for whatever reason. It's understandable that they would not include her if she was dating a cast member. 

These are just my thoughts, take them for what you think its worth.

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, kookminstanner123 said:

honestly guys, we gotta give big respect to mandelbrot for uploading the episode moments as fast as he does. What app do you use to get the gifs and screenshots? 

free software video editor: avidemux

online gif editor: ezgif

gif server: imgur

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1