[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Episode 581 / Kook-Min Review |

JK knows Somin hit back of his head, but he refuses to point at her because he wants to see her reaction. His smile at her show his real thoughts.

When Somin wrote Sechan weakness and tease him, it was JK who immediately told Sechan that the letter is from Somin. Note: PD hasn't finished reading Somin's letter, but JK already knows. To me, this shows us that JK is very close to Somin, behind the scene.

When Somin checking out the cooking stuff, JK walk towards her. This shows that JK knew Somin is very good at cooking and probably already asking her what menu she wants to cook.

When they play the blind-and-touch game, JK push Haha towards Somin. From my view, JK tried to help Somin gets her point by leting her touching Haha. Note: JK know Haha is scary-cat guy. 

The last game, when everyone tried to badmouth JK, Somin just keeps quiet and only call his name. She know JK didn't like her to take part of teasing him with EH, even though JK did not angry at her when Somin talk about EH. Note: Somin did not directly tease JK and EH. She only talks something that relates to EH.

So far, both of them tried to cover their tracks with jokes and teasing each other. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Episode 582 / Kook-Min review |

The show was fun and relaxing. Somin is the prettiest among the members, all white and black trousers. If you pay attention, JK can't stop looking at her from the start to the end of the show. JK even admit that Somin is pretty in today's episode. 

I'm not sure if you guys aware, but to me, I can see that YJS slowly uniting JK and Somin (again) like they did in 2019 and 2020, but this time it's different. The current Somin officially becoming YJS's sister as JK also becoming YSJ's best friend. Through YJS, both Somin and JK able to act naturally and sometimes reveal their "romantic" gesture without revealing too much on screen.

Of course, 98% on screen loveline is a fake show, and that's why YJS careful not to rush to setting up Kook-Min on screen, especially when SBS and PD decided to continue the JK-JH and Somin/Sechan LL. Guess we all have to wait next year if SBS and PD decided to make a drastic u-turn to push Kook-Min again. 

Also, when YJS jokingly call Somin as "madam" and asked her if the title does make her act naturally, Somin feel a bit awkward and look at JK, before she happily nod her head - agreed with YJS.

Breaking News | YJS has been tested positive Covid. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Currently watching the episodes, didn't anyone notice at minute 21, KJK was talking and about to sit next to Somin (it was natural too) and HE LITERALLY had a brain freeze, stopped talking for a second, a switched place to sit next SJH. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, HydenG said:

didn't anyone notice at minute 21, KJK was talking and about to sit next to Somin (it was natural too) and HE LITERALLY had a brain freeze, stopped talking for a second, a switched place to sit next SJH. 

I noticed it too. I also noticed before that Jihyo was going to six next to Somin too but Haha rushed over and sat with her and I think he or production told her to sit on the other side in the middle. If you have noticed lately from past episodes, Somin is almost always sitting next to Jaesuk and a variation of Haha and Sechan. I think they have a "pre-assigned" sitting arrangement (for what ever reason) since its so often. I get that some members sit in the same spots for comfort: example on the bus (Jaesuk, Jihyo, Seokjin). However, when sitting as a group, I don't think its because they "choose" a preferred way of sitting next to members, I think they are (directly or indirectly) assigned who to stick with. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Happy Thursday everyone

:bashful:

Capture-2021-12-16-18-55-39.jpg

I dont know about this, but when Somin help Sukjin, Jongkook help to, same when with Kwangsoo, Haha,Sechan and Dream Haha Son

Kim Jongkook with kid
1. shootdori (32 episode)
2. Fly Shootdori (24 Episode)
3. My Little Old Boy e 147 and 203
4. Running man eps 321
5. Running man eps 557

Jeon Somin with Kids
1. Victory Tomorrow
2. Something about 1%
3. KBS drama : Hee-Soo
4. Show Windows eps 4
5. Running man eps 557

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

The funny part when Somin presented the Best Couple Award.

After announcing the nominees,  Chanmin interviewed each couple one by one. They started with Lee Sugeun + Announcer pair, then followed by SA. For LSG+Announcer, it was YSC who asked questions. Then Somin was the one who asked questions for SA. What funny is, when she wanted to start to ask SA pair question, Lee Su Geun interrupted her as he actually still hadn't finish talking :joy:. I feel like the girl want to move to SA pair so fast! She aimed her questions only for JK when it is a couple award. After that, it was YSC who interviewed the last two couples. 

1. She wanted to ask SA questions so fast that even the previous pair still hadn't finish talking.

2. She only interviewed SA couple

2. She asked questions only to JK.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

E584: Kookmin little moments!!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

if I'm not wrong Somin doesn't seem happy after the PD selected the teams  ¿?

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Kjk don't let somin eat the raw eggs / HH, JSJ and YSJ ignore

Spoiler

Or4ZUCO.gif

JSM: why won't you let me play the game?

AQOq0kR.gif

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

Episode 584 / Kook-Min Review

Today's episode definitely belongs to Kook-Min as JK and Somin carried the show, together with YJS and Sechan.

As I repeatedly watch the show, I do notice that JK shows little jealousy when Somin plays the game with Sechan. Meanwhile, Somin is trying to make JK confess his thoughts on air when JK told her not to play the good penalty, bad penalty game. She asked him three times, but JK refuses to answer her.

Somin flirts with Sechan at the opening segment but immediately cut off him by telling him that she never considered dating him off the screen. JK told Somin to keep low and trying not to act too sexy in front of his best friends.

Then you have YJS, who cut off everyone by telling the truth - he did not "approve" Somin and Sechan as a real couple. Even though he tries to be funny, but you can see the seriousness of his facial expression when he said it - YJS doesn't have the problem if Kook-Min interacts with each other because he knew how these two play together. YJS and JSJ also tell everyone why JK "refuses" to play with Somin because she can't control herself by showing herself as the GF. Both YSJ and JSJ said that Somin definitely "exaggerated" her act - which means she will show the GF behavior whenever she's with JK.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Watching the next week promo trailer, my guts tell me / I can feel that RM team are going to push Kook-Min as their new Monday Couple.

According to RM Korean viewers, one of the reasons why KJK-SJH didn't win the Best Couple Award this year is because of lack chemistry. Based on the preview trailer, RM also wants to end JSM-YSC LL when the fortune teller told Somin that YSC prefer dating young woman instead of dating with a woman that same age group with him.

Also, during the Somin vs. Sechan game, pay attention to JK's reaction when Sechan said that his heart beating fast because of Somin. He looks "angry" with Sechan confession and show his jealousy when Somin wants to hold Sechan's hand. He kind of scolding her: "Don't hold hands." 

So, yeah, Kook-Min slowly reveal their status, with YJS is their number 1 supporters. Hope my guts were right. Note: I was right in 2019 and 2020. LOL.   

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, anthonio07012 said:

Watching the next week promo trailer, my guts tell me / I can feel that RM team are going to push Kook-Min as their new Monday Couple.

Not a fan of KookMin being pushed to next Monday couple. That just not the right thing to happen to them, rather than started LL in Variety Show better just announced their relationship (if they truly dated each other) if not better don't brought personal life to variety show, if the RM really want to end KJKSJH and ChanMin LL better not doing any LL, just focus on their own characters or just create chemistry with RM members.

I don't mind we having zero moments of KookMin on camera, as long as we aware that both were close and always taking care of each other off camera. So yeah, I prefer No KookMin LL in any Variety Show. Sorry :-) 

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Kookmin Moments 584

3 hours ago, anthonio07012 said:

I can feel that RM team are going to push Kook-Min as their new Monday Couple.

I really doubt this. Especially because in this recent episode (584) Jaesuk “covered” for them (specifically Jongkook) when things were getting a little too comfortable for them. 

1. Jaesuk said “Jongkook loves all kinds of romance..” to make it seem like Jongkook likes the Chanmin loveline, when moments before he was looking annoyed when Somin and Sechan were getting ready to play.
  2. Jaesuk said “This is why Jongkook is uncomfortable with Somin” when in fact he looked the total opposite when he was receiving the penalty from her. He was smiling wide even if she was going overboard with the rosy cheeks.

If he is covering for them with subtle comments like these, most likely no love line is going to happen. Jongkook looking annoyed at the Chanmin love line and happy when receiving a penalty from Somin are slips from him. It’s known he really can’t control his emotions sometimes. I also really doubt that they will initiate another Jongkook loveline on the same show so quickly when Jaesuk is still subtly teasing Spartace, it will also cause discomfort with the audience since it’s “too soon.” 

If Kookmin ever gets into a love line, best bet is that nothing is actually happening between them. It’s very risky to mix personal life with variety/entertainment shows. I also doubt that is the way they would like to announce (if they are in a relationship).

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

I just wanna ask if what do you really prefer? Them being a loveline on the show or them keeping it lowkey, if they are really dating.

Because for me, i prefer for them to keep it lowkey or a secret, because we all know that it's for REAL.  if you want them to be a loveline on running man, then its just for the show, its purely business afterall.   Let's just not expect them to be showy on screen, lets just enjoy the ride.

I also dont get it, why the show need to have a loveline, they don't need it, the show can stand without any loveline, they've been there for quite awhile already, so the show can survive without it, they just need better content, and keep the show interesting to watch.

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, arlene bihag said:

I just wanna ask if what do you really prefer? Them being a loveline on the show or them keeping it lowkey, if they are really dating.

Love lines are cute and fun at first but 9/10 times, they get ruined by excessive pushing by others and/or themselves. It takes away from their chemistry because everything they do now seem forced and on purpose. I think we can all agree (no matter what ship you're in) that love lines ruin the fun. 

Being in a (romantic) ship is fun because of the "what if" and the excitement of your ship being potentially "real" and when you have them acting in such a forced way, it takes that away. If they have to be forced to act romantically, most likely the ship will never be "real." I enjoy natural moments, the slips they have, the unexplainable occurrences. It makes it much more heart fluttering than blatant interactions that are not genuine. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate love lines especially if the two have chemistry (ex. chanmin), but as you said, they are unnecessary. If Kookmin ever were made into a official love line on the show, that would be my sign to jump off this boat.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2