[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

54 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

things like this make me think about leaving this ship :(

Me too, honestly.. but then I remember all the positive things. How he posted her on his instagram multiple times, how they have unexplainable interactions, how their skin ship is much more closer than just “colleagues,” how they don’t treat each other as senior/junior, how neither of them have ever denied each other as potential partners, how they look so comfortable together, how they would post “coincidentally” all the time, how rm keeps cutting their scenes off and how they keep distancing themselves on the show when it’s clear they’re comfortable with each other off cams. Sometimes things like these sting but also they could be a distraction.. I don’t know but I still feel Kookmin has potential. ♡

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

E579: some interesting moments...

spacer.png

JSM looking at KJK

spacer.png

spacer.png

KJK can't look at her ... lol

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

HH tell something to KJK

spacer.png

what's wrong kjk??

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

what are u doing sominah?

spacer.png

more moments... looking each other...

spacer.png

p42kdul.gif

yjs & kjk at the back...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

E579: some interesting moments...

lol at KJK's reaction.. they really are so comfortable with each other.. Idk if its just the angle, but JSM also did this chest/shoulder bump with HH but this one with KJK is much more... intimate? Or maybe bec Im a kookmin shipper. :joy:

I really love the Crazy Somin side of JSM. In another teaser, when JSM started pouring water on her, YJS was extremely fond of her (as usual). It's very interesting how he immediately went to KJK and tapped him on the back then looked back at JSM laughing.  

Found the video! Credits to Darealme_1 in IG. Notice how YJS pat him on the back - it really screams couple vibes for me. It's like how normal friends tease you when your partner does something funny/crazy. It may be far fetched and it could be his typical reaction but he was focused on laughing/teasing with KJK. 

spacer.png

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

For anyone still worried about the other ship being highlighted in the spinoff, just know in episode 1 the conversation about the other ship was not in regards to things like chemistry or actual dating, simply "lots of fans love seeing this and if you imitate a romance for us we would get millions of views instantly" 

I understand not enjoying it for us here, but I don't think there's ever the slightest reason to be legitimately nervous when they've even said they're in a FAKE loveline.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

@TaengTaengoo @ashima mahajanthank you.. :blush: our test of faith for this ship is always being tested lol, but like what @minuses, @Lulu lollyand @MandelBrothad already said, we remain to stay because we believe that kookmin has this natural connection and chemistry that the fake LL will probably never ever have from our perspective.

If there's anything Im kinda grateful about this whole fake LL thing,  it's the fact that I get to see different people across the world sharing the same views thru this thread and still shipping them to this date. The other thing is now I can truly compare KJK's behavior with both ladies.  It's way TOO different.

There may be frustrating/heartbreaking times for us shippers, but I know deep inside that they are both special to each other. I'd remember every unscripted moment of the 2 no matter how much they try to hide their gestures/interactions. And that thought always comforts me. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

In this episode, Somin confirmed that JK and Haha did have an argument off camera and it took several days for them to cool off. Certain people say that JK took it personal when Haha "betray" him in Parody Squid Game episode.

In my observation, JK are not happy with Haha when Haha try hard to push "forbidden fling" between JK and SJH for RM spin-off. Maybe that's why Somin acted weird two weeks ago. Somin respect Haha as her senior and have a close relationship with Haha's wife, so that must hurt her feeling and the only way to stop Haha from being nonsense is let JK deal with it.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Insightful 1

Somin said she wants to date in private. JK too. The moment RM members start to exploit their interaction, under the name of LL, for the sake of entertainment, I advise you to jump off from the ship. That is the sign that there is totally no possibility for them to be real. Be glad that kookmin themselves, members and staff tried so hard not to highlight their interaction on RM. It shows that something is brewing in private. 

Yes, I miss when they interact freely. But what I want is not important. I rather them being discreet on screen for the sake of covering what they have in real life. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 9
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Oh wow JSM killed it in today's episode!!! I replayed her dancing parts so many times, she had me on the floor laughing out loud!!! Mr. KJK also approved of her dancing esp. in the water shower clip of JSM. After her performance, he was clapping and nodding his head at her. Too funny! 

Just like @MandelBrot said, KJK couldn't look at JSM when she was dancing most of the times. He seemed so shy and a little taken back by her boldness. Like a guy watching his crush lol. I recall the salsa dance that JSM did with JSK, YSC and HH. He couldn't keep his eyes off her and tried to hide until the end he was smiling so lovingly complimenting her ambition (indirectly telling her she did a great job). Let's not forget the "I see you, I see you. My heart sees you" (rough translations) from the RM dance performance practice.

I think all the kookmin moments have been pointed out already in those lovely gifs and comments tbh. So I'll just mention them again, shall I?

1. The "almost" chest bump - those of us who have watched sixth sense will know how intimate JSM could've made this lol even though she gave JH the same bump. Need I say JSM went out of her way to do that to KJK despite being a fair distance away from him, practically walking away. She's too cute. KJK says "I hate this" while chuckling when JSM bumped him. I can already imagine JSM teasing him backstage before coming on camera and how enthusiastic she was being is a sight to see. She was deffo feeling herself today, and I am LIVING for it!

2. Reference poster to Julianna - Is it just me or did the editors put KJK and YSC on the poster with JSM and another 90s singer??? (I'm not familiar of Turbo, so it might be Turbo and YSC???) Why did they put KJK on the poster too lol

Spoiler

QT64SrE.png?1

3. The camera men do a terrible job (sorry just annoyed at them) - I can hear KJK making comments or agreeing in the opening with JSK about how well dressed JSM is and so on but the camera doesn't show us. I only got to see him fidgeting (trying to hide his smile) the moment HH turns away while JSM is doing a 'sexy' pose in her outfit

Spoiler

rjVaoHy.png

4. "Oh, right. Didn't you have a fight with HH?" - JSM smiled lovingly at the two best friends when she said this. I don't know if it's kookmin related but I like how she was the one who brought it up.
    Spoiler

CW2PMG5.png

3FQZ9GS.png

5. Stealing a glance - due to seating arrangements, Mr. KJK directly sat opposite JSM. HH and YSC sitting at the outside of the group's semi curve. I caught KJK taking a few glances over at JSM who's posture for most part was turned towards the guests. They both stole glances here and there over the course of the episode.

Spoiler

G82sMgf.png
    wTa5hNU.png
    HMcjG7m.png
    Li0qHig.png

1ugua1l.png
    iirznHl.png?1

kIVD33j.png
    Vq9P5b5.png
    KJK says he didn't like JSM diving in between the legs of the other team (While HH said he liked it lol). KJK is trying to tease JSM but not many entertained it. I miss them openly teasing each other.

YKTahfg.png
    JSM trying to find out why KJK's team did not vote for her team. 

6b5LgGd.png
    QojZg6V.png
    KJK clapping and nodding at JSM after the water shower dance & JSM clapping for KJK's floor dance moves

6. I don't know what happened with KJK but there were many times he tried to hide his reaction to JSM while everyone else lived it up. Towards the end, he applauded JSM for her dancing while the others were just normal about it lol. Just confused me what happened there but, oh well? 

Spoiler

UD4uQSN.png
    bjQz5JY.png
    ojr1e9A.png

A moment of silence for my delulu thoughts....

Spoiler

I low-key wonder if KJK and HH's fall out was related to kookmin or the LL by any chance. As a shipper I can only be delulu so I'm thinking what if like it was mentioned in the forum before, that KJK came at HH for forcing the LL too much on camera. HH said he can only say sorry when camera is filming so it could be related to a RM episode. Last week's episode, KJK seemed so  annoyed when HH mentioned KJK should sit in the rickshaw with JH.

Next week, looks like there will be more of the LL? I don't like mentioning the LL here but it means we probably won't be getting much kookmin again. JSM is back to standing/sitting with YCS/JSK and KJK is back with JH/HH. A bit disappointing but I don't take it to heart. I just wish the PD will let them be themselves without this business couple thing huhuhu T_T.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, anthonio07012 said:

In this episode, Somin confirmed that JK and Haha did have an argument off camera and it took several days for them to cool off. Certain people say that JK took it personal when Haha "betray" him in Parody Squid Game episode.

In my observation, JK are not happy with Haha when Haha try hard to push "forbidden fling" between JK and SJH for RM spin-off. Maybe that's why Somin acted weird two weeks ago. Somin respect Haha as her senior and have a close relationship with Haha's wife, so that must hurt her feeling and the only way to stop Haha from being nonsense is let JK deal with it.

I thought Jong Kook and Haha got into an argument because of how hard JK hit Haha. Haha was very angry at him even though it was just for show. 

37 minutes ago, kookminstanner123 said:

I thought Jong Kook and Haha got into an argument because of how hard JK hit Haha. Haha was very angry at him even though it was just for show. 

That might be a possibility but the way the members explained the situation makes it seem like Jongkook was the one upset with Haha. Haha said that after the cameras turned off he apologized. Also, Jaesuk said that it really wasn't an argument, it was like one (Jongkook) was scolding the other (Haha).

It's almost impossible to know what episode it was that they argued in weeks ago because of the lack of details so we can't really know for sure what was the subject that triggered that argument. However, they did mention that they had another "misunderstanding" last filming which was 578. If I recall correctly, Jongkook and Haha really didn't have much interactions as usual, especially towards the latter half. The only thing I can remember (banter wise) was that Haha suggested to Jaesuk to pair up him and Jihyo instead of him and Hyuk on the rickshaw which then caused Jongkook to get annoyed. After that, there was barely any loveline teasing from Haha (and even Sechan). 

That's the only thing I can really think of that might have caused an issue, maybe because Hyuk was there? I don't know. They could have argued for something completely different for all we know.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Regarding HH and KJK argument, I think many things may be the reason for the argument. I remember there are moments when the RM members tease KJK for being sulky. I mean he can be easily affected and sometimes takes things personally during RM shoot. We all know HH's character in RM, he is the playful one. KJK and HH always target each other with banters to make the show funny and interesting. But I think these MAYBE the reason for their argument, who knows right?

Spoiler

1. Might be how HH is more active in Hangout with Yoo which KJK jokingly complains about in, I think, three or four episodes of RM;
2. Might be like what mentioned in this forum, the squid game episode where HH betrayed KJK, you know how KJK loves loyal friends;
3. Might be because HH is the one who pushes the force LL from the very start. And HH would always begin the LL. But we all know KJK don't like the idea of being forced to do something.

I think there are a lot of reasons for this argument that we can notice while watching RM episodes because they seemed off the past few episodes, I thought I was the only one who noticed, glad I am not the only one! But it is more interesting that JSM is the one who opens up about the issue.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

I just think the LL in Variety Show are like K-Drama, the only difference here is, it without any script or concrete storyline, they just do the LL because Fans like them to be together, once the camera off we know little about they personal life, we can only speculate, ship them with mostly their interaction in SNS, so anyone who think the LL in a Variety Show is a serious relationship, need to think twice because, LL in Variety Show especially in RM is total Fan Service.

It pretty obvious, especially when one the most popular RM members decide to quit the show, so small shipper like you guys KookMin no need to worry about the LL, just give full support to your KJK-JSM and believe them, their interaction is rare but the most natural one.

;-);-);-)

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1

26 minutes ago, Myluv said:

1. Might be how HH is more active in Hangout with Yoo which KJK jokingly complains about in, I think, three or four episodes of RM;
2. Might be like what mentioned in this forum, the squid game episode where HH betrayed KJK, you know how KJK loves loyal friends;
3. Might be because HH is the one who pushes the force LL from the very start. And HH would always begin the LL. But we all know KJK don't like the idea of being forced to do something.

I initally thought that the 1st could be the biggest reason why they had an argument. I also noticed them teasing HH in several episodes and I felt that there was hint of truth (jokes are half meant) when they open up about it. However, YJS kept repeating that KJK SCOLDED HH so Im thinking that HH couldve done/said something so it's likely related to #3. Like what you said, it's interesting to hear JSM opening up about it - although I know she's close to HH as well. I also didn't notice so much teasing on the LL compared to the previous episodes which made me think it really has some thing to do with #3.

Overall, the episode is so fun. I laughed so hard at JSM's craziness while JSJ while on a roll as well lol. KJK looks so shy whenever JSM does her crazy dance steps yet he looks all giddy and proud of her. <3 I noticed how he firmly denied when Monika mentioned that she heard something is going on between him and SJH and then none of the members fueled the teasing. I guess we'll get to prove if in the next episodes HH would tone down in pushing the LL.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, Chasing Felicity said:

I initally thought that the 1st could be the biggest reason why they had an argument. I also noticed them teasing HH in several episodes and I felt that there was hint of truth (jokes are half meant) when they open up about it. However, YJS kept repeating that KJK SCOLDED HH so Im thinking that HH couldve done/said something so it's likely related to #3. Like what you said, it's interesting to hear JSM opening up about it - although I know she's close to HH as well. I also didn't notice so much teasing on the LL compared to the previous episodes which made me think it really has some thing to do with #3.

If it's about #3, MAYBE it's because of the previous episode. I am thinking that KJK got annoyed by the idea that his friend (Hyuk) was with them and they kept on pushing the LL and MAYBE since Hyuk joined in the teasing with his LLs, KJK might have the idea that Hyuk may believe that one of these LLs to be true.

OR KJK just had enough because it was way too much for the past episodes. I do think he agreed doing the LL for the sake of the show but he wants moderation since a lot of people may have a wrong idea about him with these LL.

Spoiler

Take note with delulu minds, let's delulu together: The past episodes JSM seems uncomfy about the RM members teasing the SA loveline. IF there is really something going on and IF it's #3 reason of argument, I think it's obvious. :D

Overall, I think KJK is the kind of friend who doesn't tolerate and speaks up when he doesn't feel comfortable or good anymore. And this is all about hunch, I do not claim that what I'm saying is true, like what I've said, who knows?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Myluv said:

If it's about #3, MAYBE it's because of the previous episode. I am thinking that KJK got annoyed by the idea that his friend (Hyuk) was with them and they kept on pushing the LL and MAYBE since Hyuk joined in the teasing with his LLs, KJK might have the idea that Hyuk may believe that one of these LLs to be true.

OR KJK just had enough because it was way too much for the past episodes. I do think he agreed doing the LL for the sake of the show but he wants moderation since a lot of people may have a wrong idea about him with these LL.

I think it not just because of that reasons, I think it for various reasons, at some point KJK just reached his limit so he can't held his anger anymore, so I think that what happened between KJK and Haha. You know, Haha like to tease KJK a lots since both were very close friend, sometimes they just crossed the line, and that how you play around with your friends, the next days, you apologize lol. 

Regarding KJK friend Hyuk, I just think that Hyuk just try to blend well with the situation with the other, so that he will not fall behind from that topic especially teasing his friend on camera, that it. I mean, Hyuk is celebrities too, one of the Sunbae in that industry, he's not that dumb to not able too see which is real, which is fake. KJK and Hyuk might not meet often, but still they know and respect each other privacy.

Sorry if I'm barge in into your discussion, I'm will try not to next time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ashima mahajan said:

Is it just me or did anyone notice how jk very easily get his nametag ripped. I guess he didn't wanted other members to again tease him for loveline with jihyo. It's like how he was considerate of somin eyes.

I think he just got distracted by jaesuk, he was caught off guard, i dont think somin would get jealous with the ll, coz she knew its just work, they're too old for that stuff.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Esther Evergreen said:

Regarding KJK friend Hyuk, I just think that Hyuk just try to blend well with the situation with the other, so that he will not fall behind from that topic especially teasing his friend on camera, that it. I mean, Hyuk is celebrities too, one of the Sunbae in that industry, he's not that dumb to not able too see which is real, which is fake. KJK and Hyuk might not meet often, but still they know and respect each other privacy.

Sorry if I'm barge in into your discussion, I'm will try not to next time.

The reason why I think one of the factors that affected the argument is the last episode (if that's really the reason, we don't really know hehe), though Hyuk has been in the industry for years. The thought of KJK being with the same members for 11 years is so long and thinking they meet every week and sometimes travelling together for RM. Even though there's teasing, of course a close friend would always give it a benefit of the doubt. If I have a close girl friend that works with the same guy for years and they are pretty close, my initial reaction would be like, "You sure you two are just friends? You know each other for so long and you hangout." Hyuk may be very much aware that it's for show, like what you've said; however, he may be also aware that RM members are no longer just co-workers but family, that's how close they are and their bond.

And yes, I also think Hyuk might just blending with the members since he's the only guest. Everything is just speculations, like what I have said there are many factors that may be the reason and we don't really know. Also, I'm glad you join the conversation! Thank you!

Edit: It just confirmed, I didn't realize at first that they have mentioned it. It was last week's shoot when argument happened and it got edited out. And I double-check if it was really the episode with Hyuk.

Edited by Myluv
  • Like 2