[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Hi everyone! I have a question. How do y’all insert the GIFs in here? I’m having a hard time figuring it out and trying to put the link. Thank you so much in advance :))

(about to share an observation and GIF will make it more understanding) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Yeona said:

Hi everyone! I have a question. How do y’all insert the GIFs in here? I’m having a hard time figuring it out and trying to put the link. Thank you so much in advance :))

I’ll answer based on what I know. :) I usually upload my images/gif in imgbb then  copy the image address. That link is what I paste after clicking on “Insert Image from URL” below. Not sure if I explained simply, but I hope it would somehow help. :) 

Thank you for all the GIFs as usual, @MandelBrot :)

Idk if it’s just me but the more they avoid having interactions on screen, the more obvious it shows that they’re intentionally doing it.  Lol. When the tutors were choosing their students, I agree with most of you saying that he glanced at JSM before choosing JH. I also heard her say “JiHyo Eonni” with all smiles, but then showed a “disappointed” face when she’s paired up with JSJ?? :vicx: :w00t:

Among all the members, only KM is suspiciously not interacting which I find weird knowing how close they all are in real life. They used to talk about their friendship behind the camera in the previous years’ episodes but all of a sudden they are aloof with each other. Something is obviously fishy. Keke :ph34r:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, Yeona said:

Hi @Yeona, here's a useful guide on how to insert GIFs on Soompi Forums. If it still doesn't work, DM me and we can figure it out together :) 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

580 review

By the way, I am going to pull screen shots of my compilation video for this episode so I apologize in advanced for not having the time frames. 

580 kookmin moments video —

Spoiler

Irrelevant comment (bathhouse) —

Spoiler

Somin was discussing how she and Jihyo would be more intimate if they went to a bathhouse together (because she thought she went with Aiki). Jongkook made the comment "You're not a man. Why do you want to go to a bathhouse with her?" and I found that comment so odd that I had to research it to only confirm that women going to bathhouses is not uncommon. It's very common for both women and men of any age to go to bathhouses in Korea. I just don't understand why he would comment that if it shouldn't be his business if Somin goes to bathhouses with other friends that are women (especially if it's Jihyo whom she's known for years). 

spacer.png

Not a fan of lovelines —

Spoiler

When Jaesuk teased Chanmin loveline, everyone laughed or smiled (even Seokjin) except Jongkook. He stuck with his straight face focusing on Sechan as if he didn't hear anything. 

spacer.png

Can you guess who they're talking to? —

Spoiler

It's so funny to me how much this happens in every episode. They are talking to each other but you only see one of them and don't show the other person's reaction. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Awkwardness —

Spoiler

So there are two very awkward moments that I noticed during the first segment when they get too close to each other.

The first was the celebration when they won the second game. Everyone is celebrating but these two are the only ones that avoid contact. You can only see Jongkook smile at her (and maybe pat her shoulder/arm) and walk away. 

spacer.png

The second time was when they were getting ready to stand in line to listen to the PD's instructions for the next game. You can clearly notice how Jongkook is approaching where Somin is and has a realization that he is next to her and jitters for a quick second then tries to move away but then Somin ends up naturally moving away from him. I don't know exactly how to explain it but you can see it in the video.

spacer.png

Loving eyes —

Spoiler

There are some moments I caught these two looking at each other for a split second. I find it sweet. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

This one is my favorite because Jongkook wasn't even talking and the focus was on Jaesuk and Seokjin's banter.

spacer.png

Tutor picks —

Spoiler

As I mentioned in a previous post, Somin had said that she did not want Seokjin as a tutor before they started picking. After Jaesuk picked Sechan, it was Jongkooks turn to choose. Somin hid behind Haha and slightly pointed at Jihyo. I even heard her mention Jihyo's name. It was still a sweet moment because Jongkook keeps looking at Somin while its his turn to pick. (This just confirms, yet again, that the partners are planned.)

spacer.pngspacer.png

Joy he can't hide —

Spoiler

This is so cute to me because he almost always looks away when Somin is being or does something funny.

spacer.pngspacer.png

I love this one because Seokjin turns and looks at his reaction.

spacer.png

Seating during lunch —

Spoiler

I love that they left an open seat for Somin next to him. I truly think this was no coincidence and that they left it open on purpose. Because why would they make her sit next to him during lunch (leisure/break time) if they are not close like they're trying to make it seem on the show? Hmm, kind of contradictory. 

spacer.png

Not a fan of teasing? —

Spoiler

In this clip, Jongkook subtly teases Somin on her answer to one of the questions. She has a straight face. It isn't until Jaesuk pats her back that she smiles. 

I don't think she was upset at him or anything related to him in this episode. I noticed that she kept touching her ear earlier in the episode so it might have been hurting. Also, she looked kind of tired since she kept rubbing her eyes too throughout this segment. I just wanted to point this out and see if anyone you have any opinions on this. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Crumbs —

Spoiler

Skinship.

spacer.png

Little conversation. 

spacer.png

And my favorite: Somin calling Jongkook "sexy" while playing pingpong. 

spacer.png

Edited by minuses
Added more.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

Hello again! 

I decided to make an instagram account and another one in twitter. You can follow this username: kmintarchives in both IG and TWT. Let's interact there! :star:

Specially, for active Filo <Filipino> KM shipper here in this forum. I-todo na po natin ang pag-layag sa Kookmin HAHA

TWT: https://mobile.twitter.com/kmintarkmintarchives

IG: https://www.instagram.com/kmintarchives/

Edited by hourlykm
  • Like 6

On 11/23/2021 at 1:16 AM, Yeona said:

Hi @Yeona!

if the guide that @Emily Bett doesnt work for you, I would also add that for GIFs, you need to specifically copy and paste the Direct Link to the gif not just the link of the gif. 

let us know if you need any help :)

• Like 4

What today (28th Nov 2021) tells you.

20211128-180035.jpg

RM members went to group dinner after filming for ep 580 finish. And they snapped this photo

Theory: RM members went to visit Somin's filming site - DEBUNKED.

Note: JK liked this photo.

20211128-175854.jpg

New teaser for MUD released today. JK, Tak Jae Hoon, Lee Sang Min and Kim Junho went to hike Hallasan during snow storm (?).

Theory: JK maybe went hiking together with Somin - DEBUNKED.

20211128-182845.jpg

The real sender for this coffee truck still remain mystery. Today's RM ep, the members talked about the group photo, they talked about JH's hair, yet nobody talk about this coffee truck. I'm going to wait until next week. If they still not talking about it, I'm going to assume it was him who sent it. Hihi.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, kookminstanner123 said:

@MandelBrotwhere are you? post the kookmin moments of this episode. 

Please, ask nicely. We all have separate lives and not all of our time revolves around running man or kookmin. Personally, I find it better when subs are out to post kookmin moments.If you're worried that there were no moments today, there were several this episode. Please be patient. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

@kookminstanner123 Perhaps a simple please would have been nice or even not asking at all. Our lovely shippers are kind enough to post moments at their convenience. We are not entitled to their time or efforts. On top of that, you are fully capable of finding those moments yourself too so asking weekly for updates when you can just watch yourself and see just seems unnecessary to me. I think we should all appreciate those on this thread that go out of their way and keep this ship running instead of being impatient or expecting content from them. There are some users on here who just ask weekly if there were any moments and expect it to be spoon-fed to them. I hope in the future we can all be kinder to one another and make our own efforts.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Emily Bett said:

@kookminstanner123 Perhaps a simple please would have been nice. Our lovely shippers are kind enough to post moments at their convenience. We are not entitled to their time or efforts. On top of that, you are fully capable of finding those moments yourself too. I think we should all appreciate those on this thread that go out of their way and keep this ship running instead of being impatient or expecting content from them. There are some users on here who just ask weekly if there were any moments and expect it to be spoon-fed to them.I hope in the future we can all be kinder to one another and make our own efforts.

7 hours ago, minuses said:

Please, ask nicely. We all have separate lives and not all of our time revolves around running man or kookmin. Personally, I find it better when subs are out to post kookmin moments.If you're worried that there were no moments today, there were several this episode. Please be patient. 

my apologies. Were there kookmin moments in today's episode? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well this is kookmin moment eps 581

Spoiler

Part 1 Demi moore vs EunHye

Part 2

It all about when Somin go home  (video part 2)

Part 3

Teasing Kim Jongkook with love (video part 7)

Part 4

ENFP (video part 8)

Part 5 

When Kim Jongkook teasing Somin (video part 9)

Part 6

Kim Jongkook say to help her (video part 12)

Bonus sound of laugh is similar

Spoiler

Mirroring 

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

On 11/28/2021 at 5:30 AM, kyoko22 said:

The real sender for this coffee truck still remain mystery. Today's RM ep, the members talked about the group photo, they talked about JH's hair, yet nobody talk about this coffee truck. I'm going to wait until next week. If they still not talking about it, I'm going to assume it was him who sent it. Hihi.

Thank you. :) I'll go by this too, hehehe. Until they freely talk about the coffee truck, I'd always assume it's from KJK. :w00t:

Here's some of my observations from the episode.

1. I notice that JSM initiates or is comfortable teasing the LL if YEH is part of the topic. Lol. Otherwise, we seldomly hear her opinion about the LL. spacer.png

2. In this VERY short clip, we can see JSM talking and approaching KJK at the back. The usual KM crumbs we don't get to fully savour lol.

spacer.png

spacer.png

3. Kinda glad how they are not pushing the LL too much, but not sure how to feel about what YJS just said in the bus. lol. KJK sat beside SJH and JSM rode along YSC and HH in teasing. When YJS said that he doesn't approve dating someone at work, I noticed how JSM became quiet - just smiling. Hmmm :) Whether true or not though, I guess this is why it's truly hard if they'd be together while RM is still ongoing. I dont want the show to end either - which is why as a KM shipper, it's conflicting too. hahaha.. Best we can do is enjoy the show and our KM. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

4. My favorite moments  - because I can truly feel how they're enjoying teasing each other in their own world/bubble. :w00t:

- Quite surprised that YJS chose to partner with KJK when JSM teamed up with San. My delulu heart can't stop thinking our guy could be "jealous". lol. Pls look at his game-on face. Hahaha.

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-10-28-36-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-10-28-57-PM.pn

- PLEASE. He hit her in the face. lmao.. Casual viewers probably won't see anything else, but from a shipper's perspective, ever wonder why KJK didnt even apologize to her? I personally think that it's because they share a really deep bond/connection. KJK is known to be a gentleman and he's very careful towards female guests even SJH. But to JSM, I find it interesting that he does it so casually - as if they do it DAILY. hihi. We have close friends/special people we do this with in real life so Im sure it's somehow relatable. You enjoy teasing them without the need to apologize. LOL.

You can even see how the rest were startled - even YJS (who even said that KJK never goes easy on JSM) and San. Haha, naughty KJK. This is also where I started to notice that seem to be in their "own world" - at least for a KM shipper like me. 

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-10-31-01-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-10-31-26-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-10-31-39-PM.pn

- Of course, JSM always wants to get her revenge lol. Look at how they're both enjoying teasing each other as if San and YJS are not there. hahaha. All this + KJK's laugh! And please, the way KJK asked if she would keep on doing this - really brings back that nostalgic feeling of them bantering way back 2019.. <3

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-10-32-43-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-10-34-46-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-10-35-08-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-10-35-56-PM.pn

- Lastly, this part. He's so amused by JSM and JSJ but notice how he asked San to help her climb and even asked to hold her hand so they'd place 2nd. Like, sir, she's not even on your team. You sound so concerned, really wanting her to win. We all know that he's always been like that before - JSM's cheerleader even if they're not on the same team. The way he portrays someone really competitive at the onset of any mission, but when it comes to JSM, he gives in and just enjoys the moment. My kookmin heart is happy with all these crumbs. :)

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-10-38-53-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-10-39-39-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-10-39-48-PM.pn

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag when inserting more than 3 images, thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

This is hard to explain because I am bad at explaining but there are times where I feel like I just stop shipping Kookmin as hard. I think it has to do a lot with their lack of interaction and some of the things they do like never choose each other. So when I hear that other shippers jumped out the boat (stopped shipping them) I totally understand their reasons. Its very hard to keep up with something you are not even sure about.

Besides that, there are also days (like today/this ep) that I feel so happy shipping them. They really do have a unique relationship compared to everyone else on the show. Its like they have their own language in communicating like the "harsh teasing" and the subtle encouraging comments that you kinda don't really hear them tell to anyone else (especially Jongkook). 

I was in a little Kookmin slump but this ep got me out of it. Theres moments that their interactions make me so happy for like no reason and I get butterflies like I did at the beginning. I think I caught myself trying so hard to "prove" that they are potentially real and over analyzing every single thing they do instead of just enjoying their moments. I also want to remind you guys to do the same. Enjoy their moments and don't wrap your head too much around things we might never get the answer to.

Anyways, its been a super busy week as a somin stan so the kookmin moment video and my 581 review might not be up until later this week. If you have the chance to watch Show Window, I highly recommend it (I am not saying this as a somin stan but a drama lover). I just wonder how a certain someone feels about those feisty scenes..

:coolshades:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

Sorry, but I have health problems and I'm tired. 

but...

somin with serious face

spacer.png

---

spacer.png

Spoiler

when kjk hit jsm... members reaction

spacer.png

when jsm hit yjs...

spacer.png

more...

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

jsm: we beat jong kook...

spacer.png

In the bus part no one paid any attention to JSM with the spartace LL :blink:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

Sorry, but I have health problems and I'm tired. 

Please never feel obligated to provide us with content. Nonetheless, I love and appreciate when you post :)

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

In the bus part no one paid any attention to JSM with the spartace LL :blink:

I actually noticed that Somin and Sechan were talking a lot during the MBTI topic but their mics were muted. Sechan even points at Jongkook so they might have been talking about Jongkooks MBTI. Then Somin points at both Jihyo and Jongkook but I doubt it was love line related since their mics were off, they didn't highlight it, and they were talking only to each other. 

Spoiler

47:31 and 47:38

spacer.pngspacer.png

By the way, Somin and Jongkook's MBTI are considered the most compatible for their personalities.

:coolshades:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Theory: The coffee truck under Running Man was from JK - DEBUNKED :joy:

20211130-223815.jpg

Seems like it was from YJS under RM's name. Since Nara Unnie also received the exact coffee truck under the name of 6th Sense. But that oppa is cute though. In RM, he was so reluctant to compliment that Somin is beautiful. Yet, he sent a coffee truck with  a banner calling her a 'Flower Somin'. That so nice of YJS.

P/s: my theory is partially right.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1