[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

On 11/2/2021 at 11:02 PM, kyoko22 said:

Topic: Him, touching her hand/fingers on purpose

All the scenes below meet these conditions:

1. JK wasn't doing mission, where touching Somin's hand is a must.

2. JK aware of his action (not on chaotic moment when he unaware what he touch)

3. They were not celebrating their win or anything

All these conditions indicates that his actions were on his own free will and desire. He wants to touch her hand/fingers!

spacer.png
gif credit to @MandelBrot

:yaaa:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

582 mini review

I am only going to share the key points with my thoughts because I think we have all seen their scenes, thanks to @MandelBrot for sharing!

Mafia Game Part 1 (Somin's choice) —

Spoiler

I found it so odd that Somin chose Jongkook to hit instead of any other member. Theres a couple of reasons why I find it odd.

1. Jongkook is very good at detecting who the mafia is therefore she would be caught easily
  2. I would think she would be more comfortable hitting someone like Sechan or Seokjin
  3. Jongkook is the "revenge" type that "holds grudges" so hitting him would be like signing up to get bullied the rest of the day lol

Somin choosing to hit Jongkook means that she is comfortable with him, and him with her. She took a huge risk by choosing him yet she still won.. Also, Jongkook didn't reprimand her at all after it something that I find odd of him to do since when he thought it was Sechan, he showed how "mad" he was with him.

Mafia Game Part 2 (Jongkook knew) —

Spoiler

I have strong suspicions that Jongkook knew it was Somin that hit him. 

He was 100% sure who it was when he got hit. 

spacer.png

The hand was not thick and it was a small hand. 
spacer.pngspacer.png

Somin's hands compared to Jihyo.
spacer.png

Somin's hands compared to Jongkook. 
spacer.png

Somin might have bigger hands than Jihyo but she still has small hands compared to the men. 

Her hand felt similar.

spacer.png

He said he did not smell her perfume but she had a unique scent.
spacer.pngspacer.png

Her sleeve rubbed on his shoulder/clothes, how could he not feel it? Also, she hit him hard enough that Jaesuk that was farther smelled her scent, but how could Jongkook not since he was closer to her?spacer.png

After it was announced who was the mafia, Jongook did not look surprised at all (in my opinion).
spacer.png

He mentioned knowing that it was not a man. Then he said Jihyo hits like a man so that only leaves Somin as a potential suspect.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Every time he looked at her, he had a slight smile so he must've known it was her. 
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I know he knew from the beginning that it was her but chose not to suspect her much. Why? I honestly do not know. Somin is not a good liar either so it would have been so easy to get the truth out of her too but he chose not to.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

sus things I have noticed lately

Feel free to correct me or add in opinions/comments for any of these. All of these are my thoughts only and are not proven facts (yet ;)). 

Jongkook revealed he has a girlfriend? —

Spoiler

In Jongkook's newest vlog, he mentions a girlfriend.

spacer.png

I do not understand Korean so I have no idea if the subs are misleading or not. He could have meant it in a past tense way such as "I have told my (past) girlfriend to hold on here." However, I don't know. The reason I think he means a present girlfriend is because he could have edited out this part if he accidentally mentioned a present girlfriend but didn't. Also, I am sure his editor/person who adds eng subs pointed out this part for him to review and approve since he is literally saying that he has a girlfriend.

Seokjin did not act surprised to hear him say that either so he might have already known that he is dating someone and maybe even know who she is.. :P

(10:05)

Haha can't pick Somin —

Spoiler

I was watching Haha on Jessi's Showterview and I might be going super delusional right now but I don't care, I will share my thoughts anyways :D

During the "this or that" game, Jessi asks Haha who would he choose for an MV: Jihyo or Somin. Jessi immediately laughed after reading Somin's name, this could have been because she is good friends with her or because she knows something. Haha also didn't react to Jihyo's name but he did at Somin's.. ;) Anyways, she also adds that he has to do a kissing scene and romance. Haha goes on a rant on how he could not kiss Somin and mostly throws a fit on how he can't choose her. Even after he explained why he can't choose Jihyo either and Jessi suggested to just choose Somin, Haha reacted so intensely and said "NO WAY" "STOP SAYING THAT." He eventually chooses Jihyo. He did not explain exactly why he wouldn’t choose Somin, he only explained why he didn’t want to choose Jihyo (because they’re close friends).

Here are my thoughts: Why can't choose Somin? Maybe because she is dating someone? But even then, Somin is a professional actress and I am sure her partner would not mind.. unless it's.. :D I think Somin would have been the safest option here because Haha is known to have an IRL crush on Jihyo in the past. Choosing Jihyo would be very trivial because of that reason, in my opinion. I find it odd how he reacted so intensely when Somin was an option. Maybe because her partner is somewhat jealous that gets "revenge"? Someone who doesn't like Somin in love lines and reacts negatively towards them.. *cough cough Jongkook cough* :P It’s obvious that a reasonable person would not choose your best friends girlfriend for a music video with a kissing/romance scene, in my opinion. It would be very awkward for everyone lol. Also, the question that was asked wasn’t THAT deep, it was only a fake scenario.. why did Haha take it so seriously? I guess we will have to wait to know.

In another game where they had to give 3 answers rapidly to the questions, Haha was asked who was his ideal type. He said Jessi, Mijoo and Somin. It wasn't until he said Somin that he reacted negatively. It could have been also because he noticed late all his choices but I still think it was because he said Somin's name due to the previous game where he said he could not choose Somin. 

(15:26) and (19:05)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

15 hours ago, minuses said:

If you watch JK's variety shows (other than RM), you can notice that he showed the signs that he has somebody for quite a while. He talked about situations of him and his wife (yes, he said his wife) a lot.

He said eating delicious food, going to beautiful place will remind him of 'her' (MUD 198). How he is going to draw his wife's portrait every year (MUD when he drew his mother's portrait with his father). How he is going to say I Love You to his wife a lot (MUD). How his money going to be his wife's money (Crazy Recipe Adventure ep 3). How he is going to eat whatever food his wife cook (CRA ep 4). How he and his wife going to enjoy coffee while leisuring on balcony (MUD when LSM brought JK to view new house). How he and his wife can enjoy eating delicious food at late night (RM investment ep). How installing home gym is a preparation for him to get married (MUD). How he will definitely get married before he turns 50 (Dolsing 4 Men).

In 2019 he still talked about meeting woman for his future wife. But in 2020, this slowly changed to possible activities he will do with his wife. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, minuses said:

sus things I have noticed lately

Feel free to correct me or add in opinions/comments for any of these. All of these are my thoughts only and are not proven facts (yet ;)). 

Reveal hidden contents

In Jongkook's newest vlog, he mentions a girlfriend.

I do not understand Korean so I have no idea if the subs are misleading or not. He could have meant it in a past tense way such as "I have told my (past) girlfriend to hold on here." However, I don't know. The reason I think he means a present girlfriend is because he could have edited out this part if he accidentally mentioned a present girlfriend but didn't. Also, I am sure his editor/person who adds eng subs pointed out this part for him to review and approve since he is literally saying that he has a girlfriend.

Seokjin did not act surprised to hear him say that either so he might have already known that he is dating someone and maybe even know who she is.. :P

(10:05)

Haha can't pick Somin —

Reveal hidden contents

I was watching Haha on Jessi's Showterview and I might be going super delusional right now but I don't care, I will share my thoughts anyways :D

During the "this or that" game, Jessi asks Haha who would he choose for an MV: Jihyo or Somin. Jessi immediately laughed after reading Somin's name, this could have been because she is good friends with her or because she knows something. Haha also didn't react to Jihyo's name but he did at Somin's.. ;) Anyways, she also adds that he has to do a kissing scene and romance. Haha goes on a rant on how he could not kiss Somin and mostly throws a fit on how he can't choose her. Even after he explained why he can't choose Jihyo either and Jessi suggested to just choose Somin, Haha reacted so intensely and said "NO WAY" "STOP SAYING THAT." He eventually chooses Jihyo. He did not explain exactly why he wouldn’t choose Somin, he only explained why he didn’t want to choose Jihyo (because they’re close friends).

Here are my thoughts: Why can't choose Somin? Maybe because she is dating someone? But even then, Somin is a professional actress and I am sure her partner would not mind.. unless it's.. :D I think Somin would have been the safest option here because Haha is known to have an IRL crush on Jihyo in the past. Choosing Jihyo would be very trivial because of that reason, in my opinion. I find it odd how he reacted so intensely when Somin was an option. Maybe because her partner is somewhat jealous that gets "revenge"? Someone who doesn't like Somin in love lines and reacts negatively towards them.. *cough cough Jongkook cough* :P It’s obvious that a reasonable person would not choose your best friends girlfriend for a music video with a kissing/romance scene, in my opinion. It would be very awkward for everyone lol. Also, the question that was asked wasn’t THAT deep, it was only a fake scenario.. why did Haha take it so seriously? I guess we will have to wait to know.

In another game where they had to give 3 answers rapidly to the questions, Haha was asked who was his ideal type. He said Jessi, Mijoo and Somin. It wasn't until he said Somin that he reacted negatively. It could have been also because he noticed late all his choices but I still think it was because he said Somin's name due to the previous game where he said he could not choose Somin. 

(15:26) and (19:05)

i think, i might be wrong, but i think the arm holding part was more about when he used to use the bus way back then and he got his girlfriend of years ago to hold his arm. 

I could be wrong cause i have no proof of me being correct but i'm just assuming that's what it is because jong kook's got too much money now to be taking the bus. Plus JK likes to keep his dating life a secret from public so riding on a bus with his girlfriend would be seen by everybody and it'd be all over the news. 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote media (images, videos, social media posts), thanks!
  • Like 5

Episode 581 / Kook-Min Review |

JK knows Somin hit back of his head, but he refuses to point at her because he wants to see her reaction. His smile at her show his real thoughts.

When Somin wrote Sechan weakness and tease him, it was JK who immediately told Sechan that the letter is from Somin. Note: PD hasn't finished reading Somin's letter, but JK already knows. To me, this shows us that JK is very close to Somin, behind the scene.

When Somin checking out the cooking stuff, JK walk towards her. This shows that JK knew Somin is very good at cooking and probably already asking her what menu she wants to cook.

When they play the blind-and-touch game, JK push Haha towards Somin. From my view, JK tried to help Somin gets her point by leting her touching Haha. Note: JK know Haha is scary-cat guy. 

The last game, when everyone tried to badmouth JK, Somin just keeps quiet and only call his name. She know JK didn't like her to take part of teasing him with EH, even though JK did not angry at her when Somin talk about EH. Note: Somin did not directly tease JK and EH. She only talks something that relates to EH.

So far, both of them tried to cover their tracks with jokes and teasing each other. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

Episode 582 / Kook-Min review |

The show was fun and relaxing. Somin is the prettiest among the members, all white and black trousers. If you pay attention, JK can't stop looking at her from the start to the end of the show. JK even admit that Somin is pretty in today's episode. 

I'm not sure if you guys aware, but to me, I can see that YJS slowly uniting JK and Somin (again) like they did in 2019 and 2020, but this time it's different. The current Somin officially becoming YJS's sister as JK also becoming YSJ's best friend. Through YJS, both Somin and JK able to act naturally and sometimes reveal their "romantic" gesture without revealing too much on screen.

Of course, 98% on screen loveline is a fake show, and that's why YJS careful not to rush to setting up Kook-Min on screen, especially when SBS and PD decided to continue the JK-JH and Somin/Sechan LL. Guess we all have to wait next year if SBS and PD decided to make a drastic u-turn to push Kook-Min again. 

Also, when YJS jokingly call Somin as "madam" and asked her if the title does make her act naturally, Somin feel a bit awkward and look at JK, before she happily nod her head - agreed with YJS.

Breaking News | YJS has been tested positive Covid. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Currently watching the episodes, didn't anyone notice at minute 21, KJK was talking and about to sit next to Somin (it was natural too) and HE LITERALLY had a brain freeze, stopped talking for a second, a switched place to sit next SJH. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, HydenG said:

didn't anyone notice at minute 21, KJK was talking and about to sit next to Somin (it was natural too) and HE LITERALLY had a brain freeze, stopped talking for a second, a switched place to sit next SJH. 

I noticed it too. I also noticed before that Jihyo was going to six next to Somin too but Haha rushed over and sat with her and I think he or production told her to sit on the other side in the middle. If you have noticed lately from past episodes, Somin is almost always sitting next to Jaesuk and a variation of Haha and Sechan. I think they have a "pre-assigned" sitting arrangement (for what ever reason) since its so often. I get that some members sit in the same spots for comfort: example on the bus (Jaesuk, Jihyo, Seokjin). However, when sitting as a group, I don't think its because they "choose" a preferred way of sitting next to members, I think they are (directly or indirectly) assigned who to stick with. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4