[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

4 hours ago, Esther Evergreen said:

Zero KookMin moments on Camera is Way better than Become a official LL in Variety Show. :-)))

True, all i want is in Real Life, i dont care about couple award, i dont want it, all i want is in Real Life, My Nomination for Couple Award is Kim Jongkook with Yang sechan or Jeon Somin with Yoo Jae Seok. But in real life Kim Jongkook and Jeon Somin

Well Happy thursday everyone

20211223-161332.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Esther Evergreen said:

Zero KookMin moments on Camera is Way better than Become a official LL in Variety Show. :-)))

TRUE, i prefer it that way also, its fun guessing, and the mystery keeps it more interesting and exciting,.  Lets just enjoy watching them and not expect anything, lets not hope for them to be a loveline, just enjoy the little and lowkey interaction

7 hours ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

True, all i want is in Real Life, i dont care about couple award, i dont want it, all i want is in Real Life, My Nomination for Couple Award is Kim Jongkook with Yang sechan or Jeon Somin with Yoo Jae Seok. But in real life Kim Jongkook and Jeon Somin

Well Happy thursday everyone

Hello, i hope someone can translate this in english I don't understand them, im from the philippines i xant read korean language hahaha, thank you very much in advance...

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don’t quote pictures, videos, or embedded content, thanks!
  • Like 2

@arlene bihag for Somin's IG story, that is lyric for song Still I Love You by Toyote. Toyote group consist of YJS, Haha and Mijoo, music project under Hangout With Yoo. They just release that song recently.

As for JK's story, you can refer his fan IG acct, ID - bearkookie. The admin will usually translate JK's IG post and IG story.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, arlene bihag said:

Hello, i hope someone can translate this in english I don't understand them, im from the philippines i xant read korean language hahaha, thank you very much in advance...

Somin's story are lyrics from the new song Haha, Mijoo, and Jaesuk made (I think in their show Hang Out With You) Still I Love You by Toyote. I think she was showing support but also really enjoyed the song too. 

Lyrics Somin posted translated:

I said I would love you, I'll protect you forever.

Thats what I said back then, to myself.

Even if I come back, even if I turn back time,

Yes (yes), we'll be in pain again.

The temperature dropped like my bank balance that winter.

Once again, I fixed the same outfit I always wore.

'Cause all I can give you is laughter.

As long as you could smile, that's all I could do.

The family restaurant I wanted to go with you,

It wasn't me who came out there.

My love, who is smiling next to that person.

But that's okay because you are still smiling. 

Lyric video with hangul, romanization and English translation:

Spoiler

Jongkook's story is just him promoting a workout supplement. 

"#MiddleOfSchedule #OneHour #LikeTheWind

In times like these, you should take #arginine 

#ExtremeArginine6200

Now let's #record"

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Topic: Weird reaction by JK to Chanmin

EP 558

YSC hopped and tried to step on Somin's feet. He failed but he accidentally landed far too close behind Somin. And the members made a big deal about this.

RM-558-1.png

Somin who felt shy over this sudden turn of event. YSC too.

RM-558-2.png

While other members teasing, smiling and laughing, there was one oppa who was not very happy with situation. "Stop it!" said JK with serious face. 

EP 568

Spoiler

RM-568-1.png

Somin said "You love me with all your heart". YSC needed to admit this statement to earn a point.

RM-568-2.png

Suddenly JK interrupt by saying that YSC only lose one point if he didn't admit it. If you watch this scene, you can see YSC's smile instantly disappeared after JK said that. Yup. JK warned YSC not to admit that statement.

RM-568-3.png

YSC still admitted it. Out of all members, JK reacted in the most unexpected way. He suddenly smacked YSC's face with his doll and said "Hey, what was that? I said you'd lose only one point."

Haha obviously flinched by JK's sudden action. Then, there was this silence awkward moment in the bus. The fact that no member question JK's reaction made the awkwarness more obvious. Only Somin who enjoyed the moment :joy:.

My comment: The mission is a personal mission. Any decision of YSC won't have any effect on JK's points. But out of no where, JK advised YSC not to admit the statement of he loves Somin with all his heart. When YSC still did, JK suddenly smacked him with the doll. JK genuinely upset with YSC's admission because the atmosphere became awkward. It was YSC who saved the situation by asking JSJ the same question that Somin asked him. 

Some people said that JK was mad because maybe YSC dates somebody that close to JK and JK doesn't want YSC hurts the girl's feelingl by admitting the statement. My reaction: As if. They were working and it was just a game. Even JSJ admitted he loves Somin when asked by YSC shortly after the above scene. The members should know this is just a game since they work in entertainment world for how many years already. So, JK has no reason at all to get mad at YSC's admission. But if Kookmin is dating, then you can see that reaction will start to make sense. It is just a matter of BF who didn't want other man admit he loves the GF right in front of the BF's face.

EP 584

Spoiler

RM-584-1.png

Somin and YSC were getting ready for 1 vs 1 battle. Here, JK asked if YSC will be okay.

RM-584-2.png

YSC admitted that his heart was beating fast.

RM-584-3.png

"(Suddenly) your heart beating fast?" asked JK with that serious face. The way I see his reaction, he wasn't upset YSC was nervous and may lose the game. But more on he was upset because YSC was nervous due to the effect of sitting too close to Somin.

Sometimes, YSC is quite pitiful. It is Somin who is being mischievous. But it is YSC who usually will tense and observe for JK's reaction. It is also YSC who will get scold by JK for reacting to Somin's flirt. I mean, it is natural to have heart skip a beat when a beautiful woman like Somin flirt to you. Not react is wrong, react also wrong.  :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

585 - Somin's Fortune Reading

Is she really single?

I was chatting with another Somin fan (non-shipper) about Somin's fortune reading and I just wanted to share some of the thoughts that came up. Both of us have thought for a while that Somin is in a relationship (I think its Jongkook, she is undecided) and when her fortune was told and she kept asking about "meeting a boyfriend" we were both surprised but made the conclusion that Somin might just be characterizing herself as "single" to not expose her relationship with her partner.

"Is that the reason I can't have a boyfriend?" —

Spoiler

Somin is told by the fortune teller that she is "like a jewel that is difficult to own." She then asks if that is the reason why she can't have a boyfriend, but who does she point to first? Jongkook. She tried to play off her instinct to point at him by waving her hand back.

spacer.pngspacer.png

"Focus on your work, not dating." —

Spoiler

This was very interesting to me because I do feel a sense of Somin getting bigger as a celebrity and as an actress now that she is back to her main job (acting).

He told her to focus on her work and not on relationships.
spacer.png

He also told her that being in a relationship might tarnish her reputation.
spacer.pngspacer.png

And the first person that came into my mind was Jongkook. It's not that Jongkook is a bad person but the circumstances that they are in are not very good to announce a relationship.

Hypothetically, if they are dating and they were to announce next year people might be upset because:

• they were basically dating in secret in front of their eyes without anyone suspecting them
  • both of them played love lines while being in a relationship
  • they dated while working together

Knetz are very intense and the little details might upset them. Also, another way it could tarnish her reputation is because she will be known as her girlfriend or as someone who hid her relationship on screen so well instead of being known as an actress. Many possibilities can come to mind but these are just some.

"Good luck with documents" —

Spoiler

She will have good luck with documents. The fortune teller said that that could be work related so could be related to endorsements, dramas, films, cfs, etc. However, it can also mean a marriage contract..
spacer.pngspacer.png

And who does she look at right after he said that? Jongkook.
spacer.png

(might add more later)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

So I want to throw in some thoughts that I had about the last two episodes.  

Episode 584

Really quickly, if you have watched the Kookmin Moments RM 584 youtube video, then I want to share my favorite couple of seconds (yup I have watched it so much that I have a favorite couple of seconds :lol:).  If you watch from 3:37-3:43, then you will see KJK just melting for JSM. The first 4 secs (3:37-3:41) he is giving side eye/small glare and yes he is even pouting (this is more clear at the 3:30 mark Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-12-41-07-PM.pn) all of this is when he is looking at YSC.

However, then KJK starts to look at JSM. When he sees JSM get a smile on her face (in that one-two seconds 3:41-43) you see his eyes become soft, warm, happy, his head does this microscopic tilt to the side, and you start to see a smile finally coming to the corners of his mouth.

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-12-42-28-PM.pn
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-12-43-37-PM.pn
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-12-43-49-PM.pn
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-12-44-05-PM.pn

It gives me all the feels and you can’t fake that level of reaction (unless maybe you are a very talented actor and realistically why would he fake it?). The boy is smitten with JSM and no one will change my mind on that!  I am so thankful to the creator of this video because if they didn’t go back and slow this part down I would have missed it in real time. These couple of seconds would have all happened in a second or less than a half a second, which I know I would not be able to catch. These micro expressions that people have are easy to miss and more importantly are almost impossible to fake.  So, yup, I am one happy kookmin shipper!

Episode 585

The Fortune Teller part is what got me happy this episode because JSM, KJK, the Fortune Teller were giving away lot about kookmin. I agree with everything that @minuses had to say about this part of RM (particularly in regards to "Is that the reason I can't have a boyfriend?” with JSM pointing her arm/hand waving done by JSM to KJK) and the videos provided by @Rahayu Muktiayushow almost all of the things that I saw/were thinking. 

Other thoughts on 585-

First, in @minuses post above, in the section "Focus on your work, not dating.", I was paying attention to KJK and the Fortune Teller after he says “You might end up with someone who could damage your reputation”. 

Spoiler

So, I am not sure, if the fortune teller was reading KJK and JSM’s body language and faces (so he knows something is going on), but he did something very weird.  The Fortune Teller addressed his next comment about JSM to KJK, then turned his head to finish the statement to JSM.  The Fortune Teller said "So, I'd like you to focus on your work for the next two years".

Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-25-14-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-25-39-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-25-58-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-26-22-PM.png

KJK seems disappointed in his facial expression and he tilts his head down so (makes it harder to see his disappointment), but he also does a slight nod as if he knows this is for the best and is in agreement with the statement.  I think JK knows how important JSM’s career is to her and how she needs to focus on that, but he still seems upset about it.  For those that don’t think there is anything going on between them (they are just friends/family), then why would he look disappointed/dejected by this news?  You should be happy for your friend that is going to have professional success. Some will say that he is sad because he knows JSM wants a relationship, and you can see her facial expression is not happy. However, I don’t think he has shown this sort of disappoint for another female friend's love life. 

Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-31-29-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-32-15-PM.png

You can see below that the Fortune Teller spoke to KJK another time about signing documents. I included the image above so that you can see what it looks like when he actually addressing JSM. 
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-32-30-PM.png

This is my favorite part below because she is getting excited about signing contracts and immediately looks at KJK, while she is looking at him she hears "you should focus on work this year" which triggers the most hilarious statement I've heard from her. 

Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-33-11-PM.png

When you look at KJK one of the first thoughts is, "but what I want to do is kiss". 
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-33-24-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-34-00-PM.png

Nothing is wrong with JSM she knows what she wants and won't stop staring at it lol. 

I would love for KJK and JSM to sign a marriage contract this year, but can you imagine if they got married (or heck if JSM married anyone this year) while the LL’s were still going on (people would lose their $h*t). I think the fortune teller is right that JSM needs to get away from flirting/LL with YSC because this is the thing that I think people will feel the most mislead about. They both have made it clear repeatedly that they are not interested in each other that way. It’s best that they take a step back from the LL’s this year, which means less flirting for JSM (and sadly less opportunity for us to see KJK jealous), but I don’t know if we will be that lucky (fingers crossed). 
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-35-03-PM.png

He says stop it, but the smile he had on his face just a few seconds earlier says that he was enjoying her pouting about not getting to kiss. 

Second, other random kookmin moments from the fortune telling (they are out of order.)

Spoiler

Kookmin is not fond of the LL between JSM and YSC.  Heck, even YSC is not fond of the LL between himself and JSM.  They can't make it more clear that their flirting is for gain (SBS award show). No one on the show even supports this couple.  However, it continues and probably will because their interactions are still some of the highest ratings spikes for the show. :rolleyes: I get that people mistake YSC's being flustered around JSM as though he is attracted to her, but as kookmin shipper I think he is flustered for other reasons . . .cough cough KJK.  Also, I think that it is natural to get nervous when people flirt with you even if you are not interested, but I don't think he is nervous because he likes JSM in a romantic way (maybe sometime in the past but not now).  

Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-29-03-PM.png

KJK has been listening to JSM in the image above.  What I liked/found interesting is that when he listened to her what he heard her saying was frustration at being rejected and not that she can't have a romantic a relationship with YSC. 
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-29-35-PM.png

If you look at YSC's facial expression, he looks like his pride is also hurt by what JSM is saying. 
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-29-53-PM.png
I think KJK is right that it does hurt her self-esteem/pride when she has to be rejected continually by YSC (for the sake of ratings).  I understand that some ship them and for others in the audience it might be funny to see a beautiful woman being rejected by someone who is not thought to be traditionally handsome. If the situation were reversed and JSM was consistently rejecting YSC, then people would not find it funny and would probably call her names. 

Another Kookmin Moment

So, KJK always has stuff to contribute when it comes to JSM. The fortune teller said the comment below about how JSM is with her BF.  I am not sure exactly what JK said because they did not subtitle it, but it sounded like he was agreeing with his statement. 

Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-42-25-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-42-46-PM.png
JK said the same word after the fortune teller made the statement above (again it sounds like agreement but again no subtitles).  However, you can only briefly hear JK's voice right before the fortune teller says the comment below.  I wish I could mute the fortune teller, so I could hear exactly what JK is saying. 
Screen-Shot-2021-12-27-at-1-44-12-PM.png

There are other moments where JK puts in his thoughts about JSM 

FT to JSM :You are a bit distracted.

KJK: It's a serious problem.

Me: LMAO only you would know jk only you would know.  Basically, anytime JSM was brought up he has thoughts (and so do I about the two of you). 

Finally, When the fortune teller said that JSM was spiritual and could be a shaman all I could think of was the MUD episode where he had his tarot cards read and the woman he would be with would be spiritual.  I am not someone who really believes in fortune telling, but the coincidences always make me happy as a shipper, and I know that JSM and KJK believe in those things. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Quick PSA

I don't know if y'all knew this but I am the one who makes the kookmin moments on youtube currently (channel yani). I decided to add the soompi kookmin forum link to my videos so the forum could get more active users, well with that there will be antis/haters showing up too. I know this because there are many haters that STILL, video after video, comment hate on my kookmin moments videos. You will probably not see them because I make sure to delete most of them. 

PLEASE DO NOT INTERACT WITH OBVIOUS KOOKMIN HATER POSTS. JUST REPORT.

I trust the moderators from here and they do a very good job in taking out people who obviously come here to ruin the fun. This is a safe space and it will keep that way, just please report them.

I am sorry for any inconvenience I am causing by adding the link to my videos. If you guys want I can remove them. Nonetheless, by sharing the forum publicly more shippers will come but with them also antis. 

Let's keep this forum a safe space for us, its all good vibes here. Don't let any hater/anti ruin it. ♡

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Wiggle 1

@minuses I didn’t know they were your videos, but Thank You (almost accidentally put that in all caps and was very close to keeping it that way lol) because I obviously enjoy them!! I’m only speaking for myself, and I know I’ve been more silently reading lately, but I’m happy if your videos might bring more supportive kookmin shippers here.  The truth is we’ve always had antis that either lurk or publicly hate, but that hasn’t stopped this forum or our ship.  I like this ship/forum because we go about our business (not targeting other forums or ships), and we brush off the haters because we realize that shipping is for fun. I ship kookmin because they are WONDERFUL (caps intended) people, that care about each other, and that have great chemistry.  Rant done!  I am super excited for this week’s episode (JK’s fortune and SM telling fortunes). 

• Like 7

I wouldn't look too deep into the fortune telling stuff anyways. Very easy to just say anything if you watch the show. Most fans could have said the same stuff since we watch them enough. I could have told Somin to focus on work when she's obviously been getting more work. I'd say Ji Sukjin has great luck coming if I wanted to lean in on his recent resurgence while warning him about possible dangers cause trolling him is part of the show. Cast mates have a responsibility to sorta agree with the guy anyways.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

His beloved 'dongsaeng' won Best Actress Award on the same event. Most likely he also saw our gorgeous Somin received the award on stage. But it is nice to know that he watched the Award Event that Somin attended.

jk try to tell us indirectly tht he really gve support to somin as he unable to do so bcause to avoid somin get more hate. suddenly he post to congratulate CTH, is it previous2 year when CTH received recognition, jk ever post to congratulate him? just curious to know.

somebody can clarify this....

Wats more happy is, he watched it at his parent house, which i believe his mom may also wtched tgher wit him.

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don’t quote pictures, videos, GIFs, or embedded content, thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4