[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

6 hours ago, HydenG said:

I love reading your thoughts !

But the only real thing that's makes me think they are dating or whatever is when she forced skinship between them with her pinky. I mean, COME ON ! You don't do that when you have a brother/sister relation, you don't do that when you are just friends... this is to me, the only real prove lmao  

For me, Jong Kook changed a lot without thinking. His skin ship has changed with somin over the time. And their chemistry always get better and intense! The way Jong Kook reacted to any joke referring with Somin, he looks like he's open to it or happy. That wasn't even him when it comes to joke like that. And Jaesuk knows him very well that he could make this kind of bold joke. If Jong Kook is not interested in Somin, he would act surprised and told Jaesuk to knock it off and apologise to Somin for ruining her image. He does the same thing for Eun Hye, most women, and Jin Young. He felt so apologetic for putting them into loveline with him. Jaesuk wouldn't make the joke easily that it caused weird but possible real connection between kook-min. It is like, one day you'll have to support them. It is too bold to make it a joke. I mean marriage? Dating will be levelheaded ambiguous. Marriage? That is a big step. It means sense for Jong Kook, but little too soon and embarrassing for Somin. It could be scripted but it calls out for any testing waters to see how people would react to it for their preparation for something no one would be prepared for. 

Jaesuk's bold joke hurts Somin's image more than Jong Kook in my opinion. It does reduce the chance for Jong Kook's timing for marriage. It just look like Jong Kook is taken by somin or another person. Also if it is really a joke that marriage plans never happened, why publicise it. It looks like Somin is taking the fall more than Jong Kook. It feels like she is rejected. Jong kook would never allow her to go through that for him to hide his private relationship. He wouldn't let her be his white knight. Neither does Jaesuk. I dont think Jong kook and Somin would take marriage as a joke even prank. Look at Jong Kook's personality, he got peeved when HaHa said I love you to Jihyo so freely without commitment. Byul knows how HaHa perspective of telling I love you. American culture, it is very easily to say it beyond family relationship. It is very open and loving connection to bring one to another. Jong Kook is very different. He took that word very seriously. You can tell that he wouldn't take it for granted and a joke. He would be really upset with smacking heads and flying kicks. That goes all the way back how Sechan told them Somin asked Jong Kook out for coffee. Somin tried it hard to make it look like hang out. Kwangsoo ruined it. He gets head smacks that Jong Kook looks like he didn't want somin to get the wrong idea. Jong Kook acted strangely that calling him flirty kook or playboy gave others flying kicks. He is possibly trying hard to show someone that he is not like that. How about SOmin? Maybe he means well. Her mom is watching too. =) 

Also when Somin said Sechan is only single guy in the show. Even Jong Kook stepped it up, it caused wildest goose chase for netizens to figure it out whether she is telling a truth. It is getting weird. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

I also have the same thought as @Rida Live that Kookmin may started dating around the period of fan meeting. Because their vibe, atmosphere, interaction, whispering, skinship ... since then are very different from before. It's like the most natural thing ever when they are together. Jongkook attitude towards Somin sure has changed a lot, it becomes more loving, caring, and gentle with a bit of jealousy, while Somin depends on him more, often whispers with him and touches him casually. All of these signs make me believe that they have passed the flirting stage, become more stable and are already a couple (well at least it does not hurt to dream right). And I think RM members know it/notice it at least. 

Jongkook marriage plan: meet a girl, date her for a year, then marry her. 

Somin marriage plan: get married in 2019-2020-2021.

Hope that these 2 plans will coincide in this year :D.

Just want to add this: in 5 cranky brothers JK said that he only nags to the persons he likes/cares about/is interested in.

PS: I see that our thread has a lot of poets like Somin, you guys are so detailed, have a lot of ideas and logically put them into essays that I love to read  :wub:.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Next week episode gonna be quite interesting for us right?

Whether Chanmin loveline gonna continued or not?

We gonna see whether the member gonna tease KJK-JSM about their duet in KJK concert? what are they gonna think about it?  will KJK-JSM finally speak up about their supspicious chemistry or they still wont say anything?

How/Will the member gonna tease JSM- AJH?

Will we see another jealousy from KJK?

Lots of thing gonna be reveal for us next week eps... afterall the part 2 of the recent episode already very interesting for us, its just didnt give clear/obvious answer for us as a shipper..-_-

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

KwangSoo sent the message to the radio and asked about Somin’s book. He informed that Somin requested him to do this. However, he called Somin noona in the text :o 

If he teasing her, no way he would use ‘noona’. But if he was teasing her with the ‘secret relationship with someone’... Well, maybe it just my delulu opinion :P 

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

43 minutes ago, Grumple Lee said:

KwangSoo sent the message to the radio and asked about Somin’s book. He informed that Somin requested him to do this. However, he called Somin noona in the text :o 

If he teasing her, no way he would use ‘noona’. But if he was teasing her with the ‘secret relationship with someone’... Well, maybe it just my delulu opinion :P 

Where did you watch it? I can't find it in youtube hahaha

• Like 2

I observed their moments again in the past. I feel like kjk is interested with jsm but like what his friends said, he will not initiate it. While in somin part, I think she really likes kjk but she thinks that she's not his type so she stop that feeling. 

Well I think that jsm invited kjk to coffee in a purpose to be closer as a friend but as time passes they got to know each other. Kjk thought at first that she's weird but as they become much closer than they expected, kjk realized that jsm is very cheerful, nice and sweet and has a lot of charming. He never expected that they will have a lot in common. Just like how kjk loves saying sweet words while jsm loves hearing it. Jsm also thought at first that it's hard to approach kjk because of his character in running man but because of wanting to be closer to all members of running man she tried to approach him. 

In their fanmeeting , they have a part that they need to dance together. I think that it really gives a big step to their relationship. Just like they can't stop their feelings to each other anymore. Kjk will not confess on his feeling unless you push him until he doesn't have a choice but do it. And jsm made him do that with her lyrics.

I think they started dating in that time. Well, I don't know their current relationship even though their action screams the word "COUPLE". Hahaha.

Anyway this is what I just think so maybe I'm just being delulu but whatever I'll never stop shipping them unless they announce that they are together with someone else which is hopefully not. I really want them together. But I'll respect who they want to spend their life.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Kookminrunningmanclan04 said:

Where did you watch it? I can't find it in youtube hahaha

In the radio show of Kang Hannah today.

Moreover, in the afternoon, we could see Jongkook wearing black sweater with weird green cardigan. In the evening, there was Somin with green t-shirt and black jacket :D Isn’t it interesting? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, Sam98tha said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7BltDpH_4u/?igshid=u9o9uxvjlc30

She talks about the confession song

She claimed the guy didn't respond to it and they have met several times but the relationship isn't confirmed. I'm sorry but I think she is lying:joy:. Thought she said it was about a guy from her past before and now it's present lol. Plus she said she's not the type to take the initiative for a confession but the song is literally a confession itself lol. Well anyway unnie, when it's confirmed, make sure to let us know-_-

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Rida Live said:

She claimed the guy didn't respond to it and they have met several times but the relationship isn't confirmed. I'm sorry but I think she is lying:joy:. Thought she said it was about a guy from her past before and now it's present lol. Well anyway unnie, when it's confirmed, make sure to let us know-_-

For me it's the opposite. I think he hasn't confessed so I'm all the more sure it's Kim jong kook. Everybody calls him the type of person who has to be pushed and pushed :w00t:

• Like 1

Also one more tiny observation. She says they have met several times since then. The people she would meet with most often are the running man members for filming right?? So doesn't that indicate a certain someone?? 

Maybe I'm being delulu :phew:  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sam98tha said:

Also one more tiny observation. She says they have met several times since then. The people she would meet with most often are the running man members for filming right?? So doesn't that indicate a certain someone?? 

Maybe I'm being delulu :phew:  

for me is cold water :bawling:

10 minutes ago, Sam98tha said:

For me it's the opposite. I think he hasn't confessed so I'm all the more sure it's Kim jong kook. Everybody calls him the type of person who has to be pushed and pushed :w00t:

When it comes to celebrities talking about the state of their relationship, I take it with a grain of salt. Kim hee chul swore several times on TV that he wasn't dating Momo but they actually were. Somin saying the guy hasn't confessed yet when she claimed the song was written from past experience and could easily claim so now is a bit fishy. But who knows, we will be waiting for the confirmation unnie. The only guy she hasn't denied that could be the one is kjk. She always crosses her hand in a no when teased with other guys. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rida Live said:

When it comes to celebrities talking about the state of their relationship, I take it with a grain of salt. Kim hee chul swore several times on TV that he wasn't dating Momo but they actually were. Somin saying the guy hasn't confessed yet when she claimed the song was written from past experience and could easily claim so now is a bit fishy

You're right about that too. She's said she won't go public until marriage. So this could have been the safest answer she could give.

Let's wait and see. Always rooting for them.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

She claimed the guy didn't respond to it and they have met several times but the relationship isn't confirmed. I'm sorry but I think she is lying:joy:. Thought she said it was about a guy from her past before and now it's present lol. Plus she said she's not the type to take the initiative for a confession but the song is literally a confession itself lol. Well anyway unnie, when it's confirmed, make sure to let us know-_-

i agree. i don't believe jsm would have been this calm after the fanmeet if the guy hadn't made his move. all those emotional midnight posts have stopped and she just seems in a calmer and happier place. of course, she cannot say the guy has confessed because then there would be further questions and everybody would think she is dating him. from whatever i heard on the radio show, she said she is single now. 

i believe, in this case, a confession means a marriage proposal and unless they are ready to declare, there won't be any talk about accepting the confession. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 4

12 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i agree. i don't believe jsm would have been this calm after the fanmeet if the guy hadn't made his move. all those emotional midnight posts have stopped and she just seems in a calmer and happier place. of course, she cannot say the guy has confessed because then there would be further questions and everybody would think she is dating him. from whatever i heard on the radio show, she said she is single now. 

i believe, in this case, a confession means a marriage proposal and unless they are ready to declare, there won't be any talk about accepting the confession. 

You hit the nail on the head. Her saying the guy has confessed will cause release of 100 different articles and start making everyone suspicious of the guys around her. She'll obviously claim she's single till she's ready to walk down the aisle.

And yes she seems not only calmer and happier but also contented. You can see it from all the episodes after the fan meeting. Even this last one where she was snuggling up to the prime suspect of the song lol:lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2