[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

11 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

for me is cold water :bawling:

i think you should look at this realistically. how can she say he accepted her confession? then they will all ask her next time who that guy is. jsm made it clear last year that she will declare only when she is going to get married. i don't see her confessing her real feelings on a radio show she is doing for a friend whose first guest she is. if they are going to do it, it will be after proper preparation, through a proper channel, not on a medium like this.

she could have said worse things like the man rejected her confession or though they met, it didn't work out. what she says is a positive thing. she admitted that there is actually a guy she wrote the song for, they have met many times and that they are in an ambiguous phase. that is leading in the right direction because until there is a public declaration, that is all she can say. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, happysmile89 said:

Just want to add this: in 5 cranky brothers JK said that he only nags to the persons he likes/cares about/is interested in.

Jong kook is in general a nagger with people he cares about; both men and women. He nags Sechan a lot when he came to visit Jong Kook's place that Sechan had to bring HaHa a lot. Even boxing scene with Jong Kook, Sechan felt the shock of Jong Kook's love through nagging. it was so funny. In Taiwan Fanmeet, Haha and Sechan had to go through nightmare of his nagging love. He nags Jihyo a lot in later years.  After long years together, he often nags at her when she makes a mistake. He was so quiet with Jin young. Haha. She nags at him more than he did.  It is true that he nags with people he felt comfortable with and care about.

He and Somin have met only three years. First year, he was indifferent. He was very grumpy (not at her). Second year 2018, he was annoyed with her for some reason. She always go against common sense to annoy or get his attention for a reason. She somehow figure it out while observing Jaesuk. Jaesuk, I believe, was the one who also helped to mold Jong Kook's variety persona. Both of them became equal and competitive to annoy each other. Their banters were so funny and cute. Not scary at all. Just annoying each other. Somin was able to challenge Jong kook without trying to be romantically involved. Third year, 2019, they have became closer. Jong Kook nags somin many different reasons. I saw their IG live, he teases, teaches, and nags her a lot. Somin even expressed that he taught her to eat cold noodles. I also realised that Somin was able to make Jong Kook express himself more around with her. He taught her some stuff especially eating, telling her truth (didn't like the taste of potatoes), teasing her SNS posts and her IG live, asking her to learn English, and etc. We saw not only in Running Man, he expressively teased her more off screen.

He did said one time before that he likes to tease his crush. Seriously, how many times he teased Somin in her SNS posts and even greeted her in banmal style. And look at him... he always smiles when he sees Somin and tease her relentlessly.He is beginning to annoy her and enjoying it. It does make Somin approach him closer and whine. He one time put his hands up to defend himself or expect hand to hand combat.

Jong Kook had changed a lot this time, he has become more expressive, laughs more, talkative, acceptive, crazier, witty, and funny. 

I also noticed something... he is the one who encouraged somin not to be afraid of silly makeups. He is leading her in a creative way to be dedicated to their craft. Jong Kook's full job is CFs, MCs, and variety shows. Singing was his side job now. He is like setting example to Somin to do whatever she can to push herself to do the things she loves or do things with a purpose. And looking at his grand prize nomination part as a beggar, and wearing hulk costume, no matter how much he hates it, he did it. It is very similar and parallel to Somin who had to go through all these stuff too! He is like giving her confidence that he is doing same that she does not have to be too shy to do it. His beggar episode is soooooooo hilarious. He does deserve a Daesang too. =)  

One of the noticeable and telling part about Jong Kook's feeling towards somin-- look at the episode where they meet the singers and dancers for Korean fan meet. Look at when Soran main singer was singing, and Somin was all fangirl using heart fingers and kissing it. Look at Jong Kook reenacting Somin's heart kisses to her favourite band. Look at his expression and laughter. I have never seen him laugh so hard especially Somin's cute expression. I could laugh hard at Sechan answering weird answers. Jong Kook even laugh so hard at him. But look at Jong Kook reenacting Somin's heart kisses. I mean it is funny, but he looks so happy. ahh.. Kim Jong Kook... he laugh small things... from that girl. She does make him laugh, happy, and expressive. I could see that she brought back the light in a man who was so grumpy with her when they first met. =)

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Yes @MandelBrot, like @kookminclan RunningMan said, the major thing to take from that whole part was that there is a guy. It's not from a past relationship or situation ship. There is a present guy. She can't tell us, they guy has confessed because it directly rptranslates to she's dating and it also directly translates to a public declaration.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

For me, if she said that guy already confessed, it means she indirectly announced she is in relationship..so there will be a 'dating' news. I don't think she want to expose her relationship until she get married. So, i don't take what she said seriously:lol:. What somin said tonight is the safest answer she could give. But why RM members not curious about the mysterious guy:sweatingbullets:. They matchmake her with any single guy out there but never asked who the guy in her song is...

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

For me, if she said that guy already confessed, it means she indirectly announced she is in relationship..so there will be a 'dating' news. I don't think she want to expose her relationship until she get married. So, i don't take what she said seriously:lol:. What somin said tonight is the safest answer she could give. But why RM members not curious about the mysterious guy:sweatingbullets:. They matchmake her with any single guy out there but never asked who the guy in her song is...

RM members are not curious at all. yjs kept saying it was a song about her past relationships on the episode after the fanmeet, but jsm has confirmed it had things about her past BFs, but was meant for a  particular guy. who is this guy she has met many times?

Also found it weird how jsm said she wore the brightest colour she could find in her home. it is like she was conscious about what colour she was wearing today. she loves green, so what is so special about that? unless somebody else had chosen that brightest colour on the same day! :) 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Reading about her reaction to HaNa's radio show about her confession song... 

Here is a thing.... 

Somin did say that she will announce marriage rather than dating news. She had bad experience from revealing dating news. She did say she had a strong fate about her ex. That was why she went forth doing it. But later on, he left her for another actress. I don't blame him for making decision, but sometimes it happened. It is more embarrassing for Somin to reveal the breakup rather than breakup itself. You can't stop a guy who fell for another person. I think in fact they already announced left her with embarrassment that she is single and he is in love with another. 

Somin in a way is more careful and calculating than we thought especially with dating news. Even in Running Man, she has created flirty image to express herself more with everyone. It is similar to Jong Kook's quote that he is friendly with everyone even women earning him flirty kook image. 

I like I said, it is possible that Somin is in early state of dating of being romantically involved with no thought of marriage yet. So she can't really declare her actual answer for it. I think the early stage is more like the guy is trying to test the waters. He hasn't confess yet but opened with the idea to try to develop relationship and some dates together. I think Somin's mindset have changed after break ups that she wouldn't call the early stage of dating making her taken but remain single. Some people consider themselves single even though they are in early stage of dating. It is process of getting to know in romantically stage with close bonds. I think Somin did not want to ruin or bring awkwardness in her relationship with JongKook she had worked so hard to forge. She loves this kind of relationship with such a wonderful person. Jong Kook is a wise, smart, kind, loyal, sweet, cheesy, and outgoing person. He has traits she likes. Jong Kook is very slow to open up. He would need a lot of push from everyone. Somin is like protecting her heart. Jumping into courtship with Jong Kook do take a lot of risk. 

It could be the possibility that Somin didn't want to push the person too much because of her confession song. She would have to make it more gradual. She does know that he likes her. He just not good with confessing or ready to do it. 

i am kind of worried but we will see what happens. Jong Kook does look like he is in hurry to marry. He has a lot of women round him chasing after him and knocking his doors. 

And look at Jaesuk who know Somin the most. Go back to the part when he was annoyed that she wrote the song that he had to relay the message to. It sounds and look like he knows the person well...  If it is Sechan, she already made three year proposal. If it is Sang Yeob, Jong kook always asked her if he ask her out, would she go out with him. Sang yeob seems to be more open and easily go a date without needing that confession song. Confession song sounds very desperate or someone very stubborn. If it is non-celebrity, Jaesuk wouldn't make annoyed facial expression or constantly complain about it. And Jaesuk consistently and indirectly points to Kook-min without making into lovelines. 

There are so many kook min curiosity going around, and no one dares to mention about it or make it to loveline. Come on, JongKook and Somin singing together in his solo concert. Somin touched his arms. 

Does it hurt to add Jong Kook as one of the choices? After Jaesuk's BOLD joke. If somin didn't choose jong Kook out of Sechan and Jae Hong, so the marriage bold joke could be after all, a JOKE. 

Sorry, it is not easy to be shippers! =( 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

55 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

You hit the nail on the head. Her saying the guy has confessed will cause release of 100 different articles and start making everyone suspicious of the guys around her. She'll obviously claim she's single till she's ready to walk down the aisle.

And yes she seems not only calmer and happier but also contented. You can see it from all the episodes after the fan meeting. Even this last one where she was snuggling up to the prime suspect of the song lol:lol:

Funnily, she mentioned that the prime suspect was already taken. how can anybody forget a 44 year old bachelor on the team like that?  :D  that is one man she doesn't want the female guests to think is available.did she have a slip of tongue there? ;) 

for me, there is a huge difference between jsm in the first half of 2019 and last half of 2019. watch her on happy together in the early part of the year, look at her sns posts and you will see a more desperate jsm looking for love. ever since the fanmeet, she is content. 

even her comment for the new soran song, was this according to papago:

"Sometimes it's a miracle that the cell phone you touched in your sleep as soon as you woke up in the morning. If the phone is your love, what's more. #Noisy is love Thank you for the warm song.""

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 9
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Funnily, she mentioned that the prime suspect was already taken.  so he has confessed/has accepted someone's confession. did she have a slip of tongue there? ;) 

Yes, she said ysc was the only single guy. And kjk was late to react to that statement and di it halfheartedly so is it the truth? Is he already taken? And I don't see her or him, snuggling up to eachother if he was taken unless he's taken with her lol because he wasn't holding her like he was holding yjs. So did she let something slip or is kookie still single and that man is too happy these days not to have someone in his life.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

RM members are not curious at all. yjs kept saying it was a song about her past relationships on the episode after the fanmeet, but jsm has confirmed it had things about her past BFs, but was meant for a  particular guy. who is this guy she has met many times?

She want the song become popular, so that guy don't have any choice but confess to her. She definitely has her eyes on someone at that time. Then, after the fm, we can saw how sweet kookmin interaction is. Even non-shippers already noticed about this two. Are we being too delulu:lol:? not at all i think, bcos yjs even asked 'do you like somin?' to kjk without finished his question and ended with 'sometimes'...

Remember when she discussed the lyrics with young bae, somin really confident that guy like her too...hmm..its getting interesting. Who are you, mysterious guy?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

The whole look up at him and smile adorably thing jsm does is only reserved for kookie, never seen her do it to even her lovelines (a compilation can be made of her doing it). And after the smile to which I'm sure he returned, he pulled her closer. It's  easy to say we're being delusional if we're making all these stuffs up to create this fantasy. But they happen, it's real, kookmin is real:bawling::heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Is it around 16:10 in the video that she talks about meeting the guy? is hanna asking  whether she has met up with that guy? so min says she has met him many times after that n i could hear her saying something about dates and then cutting it short.  she looks very nervous there, blinks at least a couple of times.

i am also waiting for the detailed transcript.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

My understanding is that KJK has dated quite a few women but always secretly, Somin was cheated on and it was publicly known, if kookmin is real I 100% believe we won’t be confirmed until they’re ready to marry. She can’t come out and say; “Oh yeah! Me and the confession guy are now together”since that will start the rumor mill going. 

Seeing the video she does look nervous....hmm what’s making ya nervous Somin? :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Warning... it is going to be little negative. And I am listing the possibility other than kookmin to analyse a bit. I dont want to hurt you guys but please bear with me. However, I will be happy if you correct me wrong or give another understanding I may lack. Not I want to get out of ship or neither i want you to... I am getting little antsy and worried and looking back clips in you tube especially after the fan-meet. The one they were harvesting peanut farm-- that part is what we can see right after the fan meet. 

Anyone who wants to read the transcript Somin got the interviewed by HaNa... after that watch Kook-min clip that shows after the fan meet. Not after the actual Korean fan meet episode. The one they were harvesting peanuts. Jong kook revealed that he found Somin very charming as you grow to get to know her more. 

I can't really go back to edit some of my comments. Sorry if I became too delusional or confused you. I was confused as you guys are. I tried to remember and rematch the clips especially the one after the fan meet (not after fan meet episode). I was going through possibilities about whom somin is singing confession song. Is he celebrity or not?

Here is a thing, Somin said that person in her confession song likes her but doesn't know when or how to confess her. She wanted to hurry and experience relationship so much. She wanted to get married already! (2019-- it is interesting that Somin and Jong Kook both express publicly their desperation to get married soon at the same time). Just remember this... Somin said she KNOWS the person likes her but couldn't confess to her yet. And this person meets up with her very often. And I read the the post that Somin said this person has been taken by someone else. Here is a thing... why would she sing confession song if she knows the guy likes her but ended up being taken by someone else? That was very weird. 

There are possibility that Somin and Jong kook didn't date before the fan meet. There is possibility that somin said she was confessing for someone but pretend it is someone else to kill off awkwardness. There is possibility that it was for someone else she knows but already taken by someone else. It leaves open to another person she is setting her eyes on too. There are possibility that brought her closer to Jong Kook. Here is a theory from reviewing the part right after korean fan meet, not after fanmeet episode. 

Spoiler

I think right after the fan meet, Sukjin asked Somin why she was sad. Jong Kook felt apologetic towards her. Maybe they haven't dated yet. I think Jong Kook is realising that a  lot of people misunderstood Somin, because of her image she had to shed for Running  Man.

I think Jong kook expressed his care and forever apologetic for her working very hard to help everyone together to continue Running Man. It is something he felt thankful for her. I think he is opening up to her to protect her. I think that was the time Jong Kook opened up more (removing another layer but there are more layers to go). He asked her to come to stand next to him. He is like putting her under his protective warmth. He even managed to change subject Sukjin was asking about Somin's feelings. I think he didn't realise that his protectiveness of Somin makes him more manly especially dealing with Sukjin's jokes. I realised Sukjin may not try to be rude or weird... I think he cares about somin. I think he had enough of the person who couldn't confess his feelings just because of the way he is. He wanted to talk about it and push this person's button. I have to say thank you to Sukjin for risking his part. He did it for Somin. During the peanut harvest- he chose somin to take a rest from harvesting to make some peanut butter with him. I think Sukjin knew that his jokes can bring out manly part of Jong Kook. I think Sukjin is more planned and scripted made by himself, and Jong Kook's reaction is more of his instincts. Sukjin seems to be worried about Somin more than we thought. I think Jong Kook was being oblivious with his feelings. Even though he likes someone, it very difficult for him to remove the layer. I think he is still has not recovered from his previous breakup. 

Jaesuk tried to cheer Somin up that he is planning to set her up with someone. Jong kook chimed in that he found Somin very charming especially getting to know her more. The way Kwangsoo chimed in, he is like telling us that Jong Kook changed from avoiding her to liking her so much now. Jong kook thought she was weirdo. Somin is still weirdo, and have not changed much. She has improved some stuff but she is still weirdo. Jong kook even continued to ask her to be weirdo and comedian. Kwangsoo's comment is like telling us that Jong Kook's taste in women have changed. He changed from not liking weirdos to liking weirdos against Jong Kook's simple comment thinking she is weirdo. He may not admit that his taste has changed. 

Somin knew very well that she will be hurt more with public break up news. Private breakups will work better for her. So she is keeping it zipped very tightly. 

Spoiler

KIM Jong Kook- highly possible (including the part SOmin said Sechan is only single). Jong Kook is infamous for being picky or indifferent with people's interest around him. He did even admitted that he wouldn't show any interest if he likes someone or likes someone back. He is a kind of a person who needs confession song to get him through his realisation. 

KIM Ji Suk- least possible- he has expressed his close bond with Yoo ImYoung. Jisuk is probably not taken yet but dating someone else. So he's not part of confession song because it had to be the person she KNOWS that likes her. 

LEE Sang Yeob- possible- but i dont think he is taken. I don't think you need a confession song for him to confess to her. I mean, Sang yeob will be happy to date with her easily in private and gradually get to know her better. I think Sang yeob is more open and dating friendly than Jong Kook. Somin did say that Sang yeob is too conservative for her. He did express his interest possible for variety sake. He needs screen time to promote himself with Somin. Jong Kook kept on asking him if he ask her out, would she go with him? She said no publicly for variety sake. I wouldn't take it for her answer to be definite. I can tell they have been good friends but i dont know if they could go further than that. It is their private life. But to me, I dont think you need Sang yeob to make confession song. He is very innocent and easy going. Fortune teller said her husband's family is well off. Sangyeob's grandfather is Korean FC football team chairman. He may have well off family. Jong Kook's parents are not well off but more stable, but I learned from MUD that Jong Kook's mom is from very well off family. She went against her parents objection to marry a military man. 

Yang Sechan- Somin already made 3 year period proposal. They have been friends for long time. It has always been a chance for them to date. But they both friend zone each other on and off screen.

Non- celebrities - Somin's fortune teller forecast said her husband would be hired by mouth or talk (MC, reporter, talking show, reality show, variety shows, etc). Her husband must be part of entertainment industry. He will be part of her circle, someone she works with. 

So  there is a possibility that SOmin is not telling entire truth. And also everyone have been buzzing kook min interactions, jong Kook's solo concert singing with Somin using her confession song. I wonder why it wasn't mentioned. I mean it could have been HaNa also protecting the secrets. Sechan and JaeHong are open secret. Somin was all lovely with Jong Kook too. He wasn't mentioned one of the choices. It reminds me of MUD when Jong Kook's manager said four women of Running Man  without mentioning Somin. Somin is a member. He didn't have to choose her. Just promoting Running Man girls, simple as that. It caught me off guard as kook-min shipper. I am guessing there is something they had to protect so dearly and delicately. Both of them, Kook-min, prefer to reveal only until they are getting married, or even better, married. No bad comments, throwing alway JongKook's posters, or etc. It is better to have gradual hints or etc. to prepare for the news. I also notice Spartace has very big international fandom. Running Man depends a lot with international fanbase. There are needs to be careful with this but move forward with their own decisions. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, JialingGO said:

I also wonder why HaNa didn't include Jong Kook after Jaesuk made marriage as a joke. it ties with Jong Kook rather than Sechan. Why not ask Sechan, Jae-Hong, and Jong Kook? hehe 

It same before in mom diary, Only Jin young, Dahee, Hanna and JI Hyoo. It coincidence hah ?

• Like 5

Now...I am more confused about KookMin...with all SoMin declarations on HaNa radio program...but still I want to believe KookMin is doing well...maybe they are trying to calm down rumours about them to give more importance to RM show as a whole...remember this year they are celebrating the 10th anniversary....so maybe they will waiting more time to giving us good news about them...meanwhile they can continue knowing each other if they are considering being a couple...

• Like 5

It seems like some parts weren't elaborated properly...

1) From what she said, they aren't in contact anymore, but she did want him to at least acknowledge that the song was about him.

2) They met up pretty often for dates and stuff, and in her opinion, they were almost dating but their status was never really confirmed. 

3) She was waiting for him to say 'from today, it's our first day' but he never did and she felt very frustrated(?)

Edited by kukumarq1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8

Oh so she says the guy knows it's for him but hasn't acknowledged and is dating someone else now? If this is true poor baby, curse that guy and his lack of taste. But she seems to be doing very fine so......

And if it isn't true, which is what I think(because radio shows are scripted lol, the questions are, sure she was sent the questions and had time to bring up answers) then I'll keep my Kookmin theory. Kjk says he's still looking for someone all the time when he looks like he has found said someone. But all in all, I love them together and I really hope they find a way to eachother if they haven't already.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1