[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I pretty much don’t comment often,  but I do give lots of likes :grimace:

Thanks for the “videos” @MandelBrot they really brighten my day. However this ship pans out I feel that they have both of changed for the better. KJK seemed, before,  rather unapproachable. He had a  definite character that he had to play in RM.  He had a rather determined outlook of his RM’s character of being always the winner, but rather a distant figure (and very moody). Lately, he has been expressing his real life? emotions a lot more, and seem to be enjoying RM. And approachable!  JSM I feel before didn’t really participate as much as she can. In the games she usually gave up easily for comic relief-which to me it’s fine. But  I do notice there is a difference in the desire to win, and her happiness when she does now. They seem to be rubbing off their positives on each  other. And  there is a lot more togetherness in the group. Lots of hand holding :wub:  

I actually don’t mind the loveline between JSM and Sechan,  it looks like it there is a reaction in KJK, and even among other members. A while back I also wrote my theories on why they started again with their loveliness. And I also agree that they did  it  because of the SBS awards. I think they want Se Chan to win something. I honestly think they would prefer to win as a group, but it does look very circumstantial. 

It’s the reactions that I find very interesting! It’s all in the little details! :D

Honestly, I don’t ship couples often. And when I ship it’s really more in fantasy land with a little bit of reality thrown in. Happy shipping everybody! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Gonna start off by saying I’m not one of the shippers who believe Kookmin is dating in real life BUT is it me or was the entire atmosphere weird when YJS asked Jongkook if he liked Somin? Kwangsoo started laughing hard immediately, Sechan said he was uncomfortable (or something like that) and Haha looked a little uncomfortable and tried not to react at all. Except for when he looked in Jongkooks direction after Somin started jokingly asking if he liked her.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

28 minutes ago, Rumble fish said:

Gonna start off by saying I’m not one of the shippers who believe Kookmin is dating in real life BUT is it me or was the entire atmosphere weird when YJS asked Jongkook if he liked Somin? Kwangsoo started laughing hard immediately, Sechan said he was uncomfortable (or something like that) and Haha looked a little uncomfortable and tried not to react at all. Except for when he looked in Jongkooks direction after Somin started jokingly asking if he liked her.

Yes, seems everyone know something. How many times i watched that scene, it gives me goosebumps because you can see he's not denied it immediately like he always did when people asked him abt jihyo & hong jin young. He just laughed akwardly. I think he really loves her:wub:. Just wait for the full subtitle tomorrow bcause i dont know the whole conversation is abt.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Happyjana said:

Yes, seems everyone know something. How many times i watched that scene, it gives me goosebumps because you can see he's not denied it immediately like he always did when people asked him abt jihyo & hong jin young. He just laughed akwardly. I think he really loves her:wub:. Just wait for the full subtitle tomorrow bcause i dont know the whole conversation is abt.

jsm also had a wary expression on her face for a split second after that question. she then changed it into a playful one.

this is just based on body language. it is not just that scene. in this episode you can see kjk's mood changing when jsm has to sit away from him. when they are sitting together for the lunch, his mood is so bright. when she gets the question right, he holds her hand tightly. he also lets go of it really slowly. jsm has to wrench it away from him when she has to go celebrate with others. i also wonder what he did with her hand before that. they edited that part weirdly. he held it for some time near him before bringing it closer to her and what he did there has been edited out.

DG5ABnv.gif

After jsm celebrates with the others and kjk pats her on the shoulder, when she removes her hand, her hand brushes over his entire lower arm which also seemed interesting.

qvoWRWo.gif

his mood kind of changes once the loveline moment is played out in the bus and they have to sit separately.  he also cursed at ysc which he rarely does and later held ysc's face when ysc won, perhaps as some kind of making up. so just feel his mood was all over the place. perhaps yjs's question was to lighten the mood? address the elephant in the room in a joking manner to break the tension? 

maybe i will get a different picture once the episode gets subbed. ^_^

the youtube live of the fanmeet stopped after some time. :(( i found something interesting though. in the game section, before the pirate roulette, after the audience members leave, jsm is standing near sjh on the right of the roulette table and kjk is on the left. when the new audience members arrive, jsm tells her audience member they will stand on the other side and squeezes herself between yjs and kjk on the left. the live video is now private :( that is all i found. just feel they were more careful this time around. when members usually watch the fan videos, they stand or sit together but this time they were far from each other. perhaps we will catch more moments once fans start uploading videos. 

@MandelBrot thank you for your awesomeness. that rear view gif was gold!

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Is it just me or when the scene cut to the bus scene and they were sitting side by side, her hand was on his tighs and she was teasing him about something (maybe his muscles) or am I just seeing things. 

Lool also how he never denied yjs question. Just kept laughing like okay Kookie we won't be suspicious at all:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Is it just me or when the scene cut to the bus scene and they were sitting side by side, her hand was on his tighs and she was teasing him about something (maybe his muscles) or am I just seeing things. 

Lool also how he never denied yjs question. Just kept laughing like okay Kookie we won't be suspicious at all:rolleyes:

I think she has a situation regarding the seat belt on the stage.

KJK sat on Somin's belt or put it on. 

Somine seems to be looking for the other part of her belt.

• Like 2

@kookminclan RunningMan..did you notice that today fm, somin in black red outfit team during 'fire' performance? She changed place with jihyo. I think this is due to her safety or other loveline. Before, she is in all black team same with kjk. The rm crew aware now of other loveline fanbase. Kookmin avoid interaction as much as they can for this fm. 

@Rida Live i saw that too..thats too intimate:sweatingbullets:

i think she search for her seatbelt. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

perhaps yjs's question was to lighten the mood? address the elephant in the room in a joking manner to break the tension? 

maybe i will get a different picture once the episode gets subbed. ^_^

Just found a soompi article that roughly translates both scenes. Imo it makes YJS question and the reaction even weirder to me now lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

his mood kind of changes once the loveline moment is played out in the bus and they have to sit separately.  he also cursed at ysc which he rarely does and later held ysc's face when ysc won, perhaps as some kind of making up. so just feel his mood was all over the place. perhaps yjs's question was to lighten the mood? address the elephant in the room in a joking manner to break the tension? 

I think so.  During the first half, he was restless and unhappy. 

He even frowned at Somin somewhere in the car scene.  He smiled after Somin's reply.  

He was unnecessarily angry to Sechan.  Then he was upset to hisself doing.  

I guess he can't stop his emotions.  

In the meantime, for KJK the selection  in the final scene,  does not look like a punishment. Its prize.

The whole episode was they are separate.  He  can thinking; which should be my prize.  Hahaha my delulu mind.:w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Rumble fish said:

Just found a soompi article that roughly translates both scenes. Imo it makes YJS question and the reaction even weirder to me now lol

The article confused my mind thoroughly.:crazy:  

Anyway i'm happy today and I'll leave it to the flow.

Or these guys are gonna drive me crazy.:w00t:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rumble fish said:

When jsm put her nose near the food, the members were scolding her then kjk says 'it's fine, we're like family anyways.' Only ysc awkwardly laughs, everyone else is silent. Then yjs breaks the ice and asks whether he likes her. To be honest as @kookminclan RunningMan said, I felt it was to address the elephant in the room lol and turn it into a joke which would have been a successful joke is kjk said no but all he did was laugh so for a kookmin shipper like me the elephant just became bigger :lol:.

And if the PD wants a Chanmin loveline, he should refrain from even asking those type of questions because k-netz love kookmin:joy:. They are the national siblings after all, one person in the comment called them the national couple. And although many videos were released about Chanmin line on their Naver page, the one where yjs asks the question and kjk laughs instead of answering has the highest views currently and comments. Its expected tho, anyone can see their chemistry.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3