I heard there were also posters with 8012 and 9012 banners, so let's not generalize the viet fandom. Hopefully the main fanclubs in Vietnam will support all the members. Let's support and enjoy the fanmeet and hope the members have a good time. 

Seeing so min walk in the middle, I could see the members had taken precautions.They kept that pattern even in the escalator. Last time So Min had walked with yjs at the front, but this time kjk and jsj took the lead. So Min also walked on the right away from the crowds. So don't worry too much. 

• Like 5
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

My heart just exploded by today episode. There are lots of kookmin moments. Kwangmin too. 

I can see kjk is jealous with chanmin loveline actually:sweatingbullets:. Regarding the jaesuk oppa question, there is an akward moment there. Everyone stay silence. Sechan uncomfortable. kjk just laughed akwardly at the question. Then, somin teased him..later, i dont know what he said to her:sweat_smile:..cant wait for subtitle! 

I want to vote kwangsoo as our president:joy:.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

Everyone stay silence

I was quite shocked with how quiet everyone was but did you see him happily laughing. I have never seen him respond that way when asked that question. Also jsm teased him and he scolded her:joy:. Uri kookmin is doing well. Let's wait for subs happily, really curious about what she said

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@Rida Live..yes, is he blushing? Its akward.unexpected question from jaesuk oppa. He knows something. Kjk dont answer the question, or response..only laughed:joy:. He happy when somin sit beside her:wub:.

now haha oppa join chanmin teasing club. Only kwangsoo left. But its ok, sometimes i found its funny. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I pretty much don’t comment often,  but I do give lots of likes :grimace:

Thanks for the “videos” @MandelBrot they really brighten my day. However this ship pans out I feel that they have both of changed for the better. KJK seemed, before,  rather unapproachable. He had a  definite character that he had to play in RM.  He had a rather determined outlook of his RM’s character of being always the winner, but rather a distant figure (and very moody). Lately, he has been expressing his real life? emotions a lot more, and seem to be enjoying RM. And approachable!  JSM I feel before didn’t really participate as much as she can. In the games she usually gave up easily for comic relief-which to me it’s fine. But  I do notice there is a difference in the desire to win, and her happiness when she does now. They seem to be rubbing off their positives on each  other. And  there is a lot more togetherness in the group. Lots of hand holding :wub:  

I actually don’t mind the loveline between JSM and Sechan,  it looks like it there is a reaction in KJK, and even among other members. A while back I also wrote my theories on why they started again with their loveliness. And I also agree that they did  it  because of the SBS awards. I think they want Se Chan to win something. I honestly think they would prefer to win as a group, but it does look very circumstantial. 

It’s the reactions that I find very interesting! It’s all in the little details! :D

Honestly, I don’t ship couples often. And when I ship it’s really more in fantasy land with a little bit of reality thrown in. Happy shipping everybody! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Gonna start off by saying I’m not one of the shippers who believe Kookmin is dating in real life BUT is it me or was the entire atmosphere weird when YJS asked Jongkook if he liked Somin? Kwangsoo started laughing hard immediately, Sechan said he was uncomfortable (or something like that) and Haha looked a little uncomfortable and tried not to react at all. Except for when he looked in Jongkooks direction after Somin started jokingly asking if he liked her.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
28 minutes ago, Rumble fish said:

Gonna start off by saying I’m not one of the shippers who believe Kookmin is dating in real life BUT is it me or was the entire atmosphere weird when YJS asked Jongkook if he liked Somin? Kwangsoo started laughing hard immediately, Sechan said he was uncomfortable (or something like that) and Haha looked a little uncomfortable and tried not to react at all. Except for when he looked in Jongkooks direction after Somin started jokingly asking if he liked her.

Yes, seems everyone know something. How many times i watched that scene, it gives me goosebumps because you can see he's not denied it immediately like he always did when people asked him abt jihyo & hong jin young. He just laughed akwardly. I think he really loves her:wub:. Just wait for the full subtitle tomorrow bcause i dont know the whole conversation is abt.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan