Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm satisfied with today episode. Quite intense with hunter&mission team game, like the old episode. There are so many koomin moments too..:lol:. The way both of them teased each other.its so obvious they're so comfortable now.  No more tough JK, even when he 'scold' Somin, he smile:wub:.

Looks like somin more close with JK now than with Sechan:D. I believe the loveline between Somin & Sechan only for the showB).

• Like 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

25 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

I'm satisfied with today episode. Quite intense with hunter&mission team game, like the old episode. There are so many koomin moments too..:lol:. The way both of them teased each other.its so obvious they're so comfortable now.  No more tough JK, even when he 'scold' Somin, he smile:wub:.

Looks like somin more close with JK now than with Sechan:D. I believe the loveline between Somin & Sechan only for the showB).

Me likey lol

I now notice the changes fro KJK persona in RM. He used to be a forceful and arrogant sparta and now he's progressing (or regressing or transforming, which ever you prefer) into a mean and funny muscular guy. His obsession towards gym and bodyworks is not dominating as it used to be, instead, that becomes a weird part of him that everyone can make jokes of.

I see that he started to find his character here in RM after the new members come (or should I say JSM intervention?).

And although quite late, SJH is also getting into her new role as strong yet always in dazed big sister role. I like how flirty she becomes to kjk and for y'all who worried about spartace loveline, rest assure bcs SJH is never a person who will flirt openly, more over in front of camera, to the man she's interested with. As you all can see, just like other RM members, SJH is very private about her love life even YJS, HH and JSJ didn't know. She and KJK is like a 40yo big bro to his 38yo lil sister who adore and love each other but will not interfere each other business.

But idk about YSC though.

Is it possible if RM want to get this year's best couple awards from YSC-JSM loveline?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

somin's bag??? somin's phone????

exgm9yM.png

x7MsOQx.png

DeabakkkB)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

better capture.

IlEhpA5.png

kjk with 2 smartphones

Awesome:glasses: lol

This part was when KJK stayed behind while Somin and others were running. Was really amazed to see it. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

:wub::wub::wub:

n2ITDEg.gif

Did anyone notice Jong kook looking at the camera and smiling shyly after this? Looked suspicious:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

25 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

:wub::wub::wub:

n2ITDEg.gif

Thank you for this heart-fluttering gif! :wub:

The way his thumb moves to fit into the palm of her hand and her fingers closing to grasp his thumb.... this is some quality skinship ㅋㅋ

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

11 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Sharing is caring and our sweet couple were the only ones eating their snack ;)

SDap7O9.gif

And their hands always find each other eh?

Mi7G2pD.gif

Omg! Well spotted - looks like that was meant to be a discreet pinkie grab! He went in, grasped empty air, Somin extended her pinkie and success 2nd time around!

Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!:wub:

Ok it could be just the angle orz.. but it does look incriminating at first glance!

• Love 8
  • Awesome 3

21 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

SDap7O9.gif

Mi7G2pD.gif

nice catch

qvLKMkl.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

14 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

Omg! Well spotted - looks like that was meant to be a discreet pinkie grab! He went in, grasped empty air, Somin extended her pinkie and success 2nd time around!

Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!:wub:

Ok it could be just the angle orz.. but it does look incriminating at first glance!

OMG, LOL :wub:

They definitely meant for that pinky little touch lol. 

Happy they succeeded lol :love:

Can they be more cuter and discrete than this :heart:

26 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

SDap7O9.gif

Mi7G2pD.gif

Such sharp eyes. And so beautiful :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

36 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

SDap7O9.gif

Mi7G2pD.gif

My heart can't take this. They are too cute:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

Did you guys see how KJK and Somin were smiling like really hard after their moment in their dice game. Like seriously a lot. You can see this when JH is about to roll the dice. HAHA looks at KJK like really seriously but KJK is busy looking towards Somin's direction, and we can see Somin smiling while forcefully trying hide her smile (this looks like the same for KJK, since we barely saw his face). This episode lol was very epic in my view point as kookmin shipper. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

SDap7O9.gif

Mi7G2pD.gif

It can be my delulu mind but it looks like a couple that can't be touchy on their work, I mean when  you're a couple and you have to control yourself bc you're banned from those actions (skinship) u always find a way to do it, even if it's just a little action u manage to show ur affection♥️ to me it's like that hahaha 

Edited by NayeC
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1