[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

11 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Sharing is caring and our sweet couple were the only ones eating their snack ;)

SDap7O9.gif

And their hands always find each other eh?

Mi7G2pD.gif

Omg! Well spotted - looks like that was meant to be a discreet pinkie grab! He went in, grasped empty air, Somin extended her pinkie and success 2nd time around!

Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!:wub:

Ok it could be just the angle orz.. but it does look incriminating at first glance!

• Love 8
  • Awesome 3

14 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

Omg! Well spotted - looks like that was meant to be a discreet pinkie grab! He went in, grasped empty air, Somin extended her pinkie and success 2nd time around!

Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!:wub:

Ok it could be just the angle orz.. but it does look incriminating at first glance!

OMG, LOL :wub:

They definitely meant for that pinky little touch lol. 

Happy they succeeded lol :love:

Can they be more cuter and discrete than this :heart:

26 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

SDap7O9.gif

Mi7G2pD.gif

Such sharp eyes. And so beautiful :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

36 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

SDap7O9.gif

Mi7G2pD.gif

My heart can't take this. They are too cute:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

Did you guys see how KJK and Somin were smiling like really hard after their moment in their dice game. Like seriously a lot. You can see this when JH is about to roll the dice. HAHA looks at KJK like really seriously but KJK is busy looking towards Somin's direction, and we can see Somin smiling while forcefully trying hide her smile (this looks like the same for KJK, since we barely saw his face). This episode lol was very epic in my view point as kookmin shipper. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

SDap7O9.gif

Mi7G2pD.gif

It can be my delulu mind but it looks like a couple that can't be touchy on their work, I mean when  you're a couple and you have to control yourself bc you're banned from those actions (skinship) u always find a way to do it, even if it's just a little action u manage to show ur affection♥️ to me it's like that hahaha 

Edited by NayeC
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

All of the observations you guys made are out- of- the world kind of adorable. And the first thing I noticed from the episode is when they all came to start the fake mission, somin comes running to sechan in a playful mode and sechan says to kjk oppa: ‘Hyung, Anyang must really suit somin since she is in a good condition’ to which kjk oppa agreed. And Sukjin also says, yes Anyang suits her. And then when kjk oppa tells the members, somin stepped on poop, they go on to say how hard it is to step on poops these days and so somin will be really lucky in Anyang. When somin said, I will be unlucky, kjk oppa says, no u will be really lucky. 

Now y did I stress on these conversations? Mainly because I feel like members were saying those stuff in double meaning as to use Anyang as somewhat synonymous to kjk oppa or it being his place and therefore she is happy and will be lucky!! Omg...

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

So after watching the latest ep my heart can't handle kookmin lol, KJK teasing JSM when they were playing rock paper scissors and when JSM said I am getting stressed him smiling while slightly biting his lips. Lately he smiles at everything she does and everything JSM does is so cute to him. When they were in the car and JSJ was asking KJK whether he walked with a date/woman in the area that they were passing through  and JSM had to add ''Yes of course he must have'' and after that she asked him how many women he walked with? Funny thing none of the other members were saying anything, HAHA thought it was the right time to find his lost belongings ( You'll understand what I mean when you watch the scene  lol)

Haha and JSM are like besties these days, why do I feel like JSM knows almost all of KJK friends lately, when Haha called Gap Jin she smiled just after hearing his name, as if she was close to him or he's someone she met several times (you could see how she was adding to the conversation)

KJK holding JSM hand and squeezing it when they were playing toss the dice game and I thought he would atleast do a high five with Jihyo since she was sitting right next to him and she was the reason they won but he just stands up and celebrates until he remembers and gives her a slight touch. After that in the car KJK uses a lot of body language at some point he even turns all of his body towards JSM and JSM thinks it's the best idea to keep all of her snacks near KJK lol.

I read an article about scientific signs of attraction few days ago and KJK has every sign, his body language, his smiles, him looking for excuses to touch her, his teases, his compliments and him trying to connect with her even on social media ( where he definately knows she gets a lot of hate from). And Lately JSM does a lot of aegyo, before it was when male guests come but nowadays she does it more when there are no male guests. She pays a lot of attention to KJK, in the car when he was talking about the beauty of his hometown, she was the only one who kept replying to him ''it's beautiful''  why do I feel like KJK was giving JSM a tour of his hometown? And finally her calling him cute twice when he mentioned the DLBoys :heart: 

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, MonaLisa97 said:

So after watching the latest ep my heart can't handle kookmin lol, KJK teasing JSM when they were playing rock paper scissors and when JSM said I am getting stressed him smiling while slightly biting his lips. Lately he smiles at everything she does and everything JSM does is so cute to him. When they were in the car and JSJ was asking KJK whether he walked with a date/woman in the area that they were passing through  and JSM had to add ''Yes of course he must have'' and after that she asked him how many women he walked with? Funny thing none of the other members were saying anything, HAHA thought it was the right time to find his lost belongings ( You'll understand what I mean when you watch the scene  lol)

Haha and JSM are like besties these days, why do I feel like JSM knows almost all of KJK friends lately, when Haha called Gap Jin she smiled just after hearing his name, as if she was close to him or he's someone she met several times (you could see how she was adding to the conversation)

KJK holding JSM hand and squeezing it when they were playing toss the dice game and I thought he would atleast do a high five with Jihyo since she was sitting right next to him and she was the reason they won but he just stands up and celebrates until he remembers and gives her a slight touch. After that in the car KJK uses a lot of body language at some point he even turns all of his body towards JSM and JSM thinks it's the best idea to keep all of her snacks near KJK lol.

I read an article about scientific signs of attraction few days ago and KJK has every sign, his body language, his smiles, him looking for excuses to touch her, his teases, his compliments and him trying to connect with her even in social media ( where he definately knows she gets a lot of hate from). And Lately JSM does a lot of aegyo, before it was when male guests come but nowadays she does it more when there are no male guests. She pays a lot of attention to KJK, in the car when he was talking about the beauty of his hometown, she was the only one who kept replying to him ''it's beautiful''  why do I feel like KJK was giving JSM a tour of his hometown? And finally her calling him cute twice when he mentioned the DLBoys :heart: 

This joy is too much to take in!!!! They make me sooo happpy..

• Like 8
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, Losdol said:

All of the observations you guys made are out- of- the world kind of adorable. And the first thing I noticed from the episode is when they all came to start the fake mission, somin comes running to sechan in a playful mode and sechan says to kjk oppa: ‘Hyung, Anyang must really suit somin since she is in a good condition’ to which kjk oppa agreed. And Sukjin also says, yes Anyang suits her. And then when kjk oppa tells the members, somin stepped on poop, they go on to say how hard it is to step on poops these days and so somin will be really lucky in Anyang. When somin said, I will be unlucky, kjk oppa says, no u will be really lucky. 

Now y did I stress on these conversations? Mainly because I feel like members were saying those stuff in double meaning as to use Anyang as somewhat synonymous to kjk oppa or it being his place and therefore she is happy and will be lucky!! Omg...

You point out a very interesting conversation. Did you notice that it was the only KJK who knew of Somin stepping on the poop. Now, I want to know how the other members didn't know and KJK did lol :love: They must have been alone somewhere at some point........

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

14 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

Woke up to these sweet Kookmin moments :wub: thank you @MandelBrot @Cassandra E. Bett @shamos83 and other posters for making my Monday morning more exciting. Now off to see the episode. Feeling so excited. And can't wait to read all the analysis, insights and thoughts later. Have a great day / evening everyone :)

Will love to see your insights as well. This is a very interesting episode. You enjoy your day while you start with an awesome episode. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

You point out a very interesting conversation. Did you notice that it was the only KJK who knew of Somin stepping on the poop. Now, I want to know how the other members didn't know and KJK did lol :love: They must have been alone somewhere at some point........

Exactly..!! These two..omg.. adorbs..:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, MonaLisa97 said:

Yes, Haha made me laugh. What exactly decided to go missing at that exact moment:lol:. They were lovely in this episode  :heart:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1