[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

51 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

45:58 - 46:48

: wub:: wub:: wub:

oY51OXR.png

5yJTH0i.png

KJK no puede moverse correctamente, ¿tiene algún problema?

Que el pantalón le queda super tallado, además por sus músculos debe ser difícil jajaja

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The more i get fond and 'certain' about kookmin, my inner voice goes: "Please don't get caught!!" Whatever it is that they have now, i hope that there wont be any presumed conclusion or questions in the media sooner or later..until they themselves shed some light!! Cause its just perfect now. They have their space enjoying each other's company whilst no pressure is there for them to show that onscreen.

PS: In the yesterday's ep, although direct interactions are little, but when somin got cinderella as the character to guess, she asked: 'Is the person alive?". And since Cinderella is only a character, all the members were saying it is tricky to answer that question. And to which kjk oppa says to sechan and jungmin (one of the guests): "You could say you are alive in my heart" referring to cinderella being alive in their heart. But, the way he said it, i felt i could take the liberty to think, is he really referring to cinderella? Or he is teasing somin again?

Also, prior to that guessing game, when jaesuk was alloting the teams, he put somin and sukjin together in one group with kjk oppa; somin was reluctant since a funny love-line/teasing was going with sukjin-somin. But, kjk oppa as soon as somin was put in his team, he went: 'Chuwa i.e. Nice'! But, later, somin and sukjin happened to be in a different team than kjk oppa's. How that happened wasn't shown.

For the last part of penalty, somin and haha both got the water bombs, and everyone else was hurrying to get back in since the shoot was about to end and it started to rain. But, kjk oppa only commenting on somin goes, 'Oh she got pushed forward by the water' and also says, 'Somin got shorter due to the force of the water'. He was constantly noticing somin and commented on her. I found that really sweet!!!! At the end, although the ep finished before all the members went back in, but whilst everyone was going towards the room, the direction in which oppa walked was the other way towards somin which i think he did to either help her get a towel or help dry her hair. That is just what i suspect.

Before i forget, in the very beginning of the intro segment, when somin was being grilled as to why she called jungmin (the guest) one time in the evening, she was saying sechan and kwangsoo made her call him. And everyone was teasing her, whilst oppa was contantly like 'yaaa you look weird' and then goes on to show her face via his phone screen and stuff. I felt he was changing the topic whilst everyone was stuck on teasing her with the guest. So, i found it really cute although it may not be the truth lol...
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

Also, prior to that guessing game, when jaesuk was alloting the teams, he put somin and sukjin together in one group with kjk oppa; somin was reluctant since a funny love-line/teasing was going with sukjin-somin. But, kjk oppa as soon as somin was put in his team, he went: 'Chuwa i.e. Nice'! But, later, somin and sukjin happened to be in a different team than kjk oppa's. How that happened wasn't shown.

Do you mean the part where they guess who's name they have on their forehead? I think for this part Jae Suk put Park jung min, Yu hwa and KJK in a team and also Put Somin and Sukjin together and the rest of partnering wasn't aired. 

• Like 2

Hello everyone:D

I'm curiously waiting for the fan meeting episodes.

How are you  too?

I am very surprised that the SBS account is responding in English to accounts sharing videos.

"I see the first time they share something in English "!!!:blink:
Anyway, I want to ask you.

I know share the video is forbidden.

But at least anyone who heard the narration or something?

I wonder how they were, the reactions of the audience, the song and dances of Somin's, very, very much.:wub:

If anyone heard anything, let's write comment and satisfy our curiosityB)

Two weeks is very difficult to wait quietly:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

somin's instagram deleted!!! :o

I wonder what happened... everything is gone when I search jsomin86. Such a major action, I wonder if that will get addressed at some point either on RM or elsewhere? 

Haters probably cheering right now :/

eta: another JSM insta fanpage suggested it was hacking? :(

• Sad 3

21 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

Sorry, but.. since today I am ex-fan of song ji hyo ( not hater)

Do not think like that. It's not Jihyo's fault. It's not too  the fault of those who love Jihyo. Those who do this it's not human. We're not haters. Let's be positive and ask for good things. There is no need for a new fan battle. Those who are happy about something Jihyo will upset are not really Jihyo fans. So let's not get her involved in this.

Let's just support Somin.

#welovejeonsomin

#jeonsomin4ever

#wearewithyoujeonsomin

#jeonsomin

Let's spread these tags everywhere <3 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 8/26/2019 at 3:02 AM, Rifa Qidya said:

#Kookmin :wub: :phew:

I think because of this, SBS vid about kookmin the haters reiterated by hacking Somin's account. 

They got so mad and threatened that SBS support them, they Hack her account to show their power which is very pathetic and so evil.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, graciaa said:

I think because of this, SBS vid about kookmin the haters reiterated by hacking Somin's account. 

They got so mad and threatened that SBS support them, they Hack her account to show their power which is very pathetic and so evil.

This video is getting so many views in the 2 days it has been running. I will be really sad if because of this Somin got to lose her Account that she worked on for almost over 7 years. So many precious things and valuable things that she posted. I hope she is fine first and second hope she is able to communicate with her company to get her IG back and running. We are really worried.:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2