[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I am also starting to hate lovelines. I'm tired too

PD: E399 (hands...!!!)

Q4Lht2M.gif

E421 (somin look back)

YzwZvpw.gif

E434 (Why ysc touches jsm's back when sjh announces that she is free for kjk / look at jsm's hands, is she nervous?) I don't know if I'm too obsessed, but it seemed weird.

Rop2CR4.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

JSM is just doing her job and she enjoys it!!!...but I don't think she is really interested in SeChan in a romantic way they are best friends and they are just joking around.

KJK was just going with the flow and he didn't seem really interested with the female guest YeWon...he choose Sunny when SoMin was around just to do his job but I think he was being careful on his behaviour...SoMin as well was just joking around with SeChan and LKS because they are close friends with KJK so their interactions are not for real....

Even JSJ tried to stop the JSM & YSC love-line in front of KJK...

• Like 9

3 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

JSM is just doing her job and she enjoys it!!!...but I don't think she is really interested in SeChan in a romantic way they are best friends and they are just joking around.

KJK was just going with the flow and he didn't seem really interested with the female guest YeWon...he choose Sunny when SoMin was around just to do his job but I think he was being careful on his behaviour...SoMin as well was just joking around with SeChan and LKS because they are close friends with KJK so their interactions are not for real....

Even JSJ tried to stop the JSM & YSC love-line in front of KJK...

Yes even JSJ said he didn't want Sechan to get hurt. The pd should stop this stupid loveline. It seems like SoMin has no other choice than to carry on the loveline. It's sad

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

This episode was shot after the waffle date episode was aired and fanmeet in Jakarta was held, so my theory is the pd, staff and probably the other members are trying to minimize Kookmin interactions. They don't want to highlight kookmin interactions. They don't even want to aknowledge their closeness. It has been a while since spartace was mentioned and Haha brought it up again out of the blue. I don't know what was wrong with Haha in this episode. After trying to bring up spartace he tried to set Jongkook up with a guest. You can tell Jongkook wasn't fond of the idea. He wasn't interested in both spartace and the guest. He was upset. He even told Haha to just focus on work.

Next episode is the continuation of  this  episode  and then  their  fanmeet in Korea but i doubt we'll get to see Kookmin interactions during the fanmeet. Even if there are Kookmin moments they would edit them out

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2

Regardless of whether he simply is uncomfortable with being paired with other women because of Somin or not I simply think it's annoying to be pigeon holes into lovelines on shows. Remember how long it took Gary to be comfortable as well as JiHyo initially? Lovelines are the quick fix to always have something to bring up. That said when you get really good at variety and wit like Gary did lovelines pigeon holes you into a certain character and limit natural interaction with other people.

Kim Jo g Look had so many lovelines and a main one during Xman cause he was an awkward little muscle man in the day who barely talked and just smiled. The lovelines was a quick fix to get him to talk since it was an easy way to tease. They did it in Family Outing with both of the girls for Kim Jong Kook as he was extremely unadjusted post-army as well as coming into the show later than the others.

During Running Man it's been clear Kim Jong Kook has improved to a point where he doesn't need that crutch. His banter is great and ESPECIALLY after the news of him being kicked off the show was repealed he's branched off to do more and more to flex his MC/showmanship skill.

The last thing he would want regardless of being in a relationship or not is to be forced into a lovelines which will end up dictating his dialogue instead of him dictating his own.

Same with Somin. She's an absolute natural who doesn't need it she is funny when paired with anyone and goes for a jokey flirt with every preety guy gag going. I don't see why she needs it.

Song JiHyo needs a lovelines or at least needed it because of the same reason KJK needed it in the past. She simply doesn't talk enough and when you don't talk enough or interact and put something into the dialogue there is nothing for the others to bounce off of you. That being said I have noticed her being a bit better about it and the spartace moments of this episode were clearly jokey and emphasized friendship and the idea of that ship over them actually being a couple which was the part that was hard to sit through due to pure artificial nature of it.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

I actually have a couple of theories in why they have started lovelines again. 

Theory 1: 

They are trying to promote YSC a little bit more. To make him look more attractive in character, etc. YSC took a long time to integrate with the group. He has “started” to fit better this year  I believe. 

Theory 2: 

Anti fans are no joke. I honestly think So Min is being paired up with YSC because of anti fans. I think she actually mentioned that the anti fans  didn’t want her dating any of the cast members (a while back she stated this on RM  almost at the beginning of her tenure). 

So in order to “please” certain fans they have resulted in doing this awkward love line. 

I’m honestly not worried about the loveline. I think it will fizzle out once a) YSC has a character, etc and/or b) the anti fans have stopped buzzing... 

Hopefully next week’s broadcast we will get to see some interactions with our fav shipped couple at the fan meeting on RM . :wub:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

On 9/3/2019 at 6:23 PM, Mooncake09 said:

Is there anyone here who can read Hangul? Jongkook's fan posted these pictures last night. Read the caption. I think she mentions SoMin in her caption.

I use to google translate it and get confused... ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ :sweatingbullets:

It's secret

If you really want it ...
It's the only celebrity I like.
The only celebrity to follow ..
The heart seems to burst this.
Rode together in the elevator.
It is a miracle.

Jeon So Min is also pretty ^ ^
Ah .... Kim Jong Kook ㅠㅠ
No need to say ...
Just love you ❤

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 3

16 minutes ago, Rifa Qidya said:

It's secret

It is a miracle.

Ah .... Kim Jong Kook ㅠㅠ
No need to say ...
Just love you ❤

Do you think Somin was with Jongkook last night? And this fan met them? Wish there was a picture with Somin as well.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Hmp said:

By the way, did you guys check jsm's little brother's instagram?

He received CALOBYE goods from jsm.

And you guys know who the advertisement model is! KJK :)

I also saw this, and immediately think like that. Hope it isn't just coincidence. :)

3 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

Do you think Somin was with Jongkook last night?

Really want to know if this is true too, wish that there was a picture with Somin as well. Because it will be odd for the fan to mention Somin if she was not there. 

Recently I took time to calm down after the major loveline break on this week's episode. I got really confused about kookmin because just recently we got so many moments and today we were down to none. To make it worse both had lovelines and were also separated during missions so my heart sank so much. But, after reading in the forum and also youtube and seeing posts on instagram. I realized that I was worried and concerned but even though I do hope that Kookmin become the ultimate couple, that is all but my hope. Some people might disagree. Some support and like the Chamin loveline which has been only growing lately. Or other ships for KJK. So, with all this I got to understand that I really like and prefer Somin and KJK together and they make my heart flutter but not everyone feel like that, maybe not even them. Even though, I do wish that they get moments together, they just can't be two pieces of paper glued together, they don't need to stick together during every shoot. Even though, I really want new kookmin moments every week or maybe everyday, but not even the most cutest couple in the world stick together every second of the day. They are both at work and during work it is good to give each other space for them to focus professionally and private matters happen outside of those hours. It is quite unrealistic to expect them to always create moments just to show off their growing affection towards each other. I wish they could but... You have seen the married members, they often have to share the negative parts of their marriage for it to get to be aired. For example, Ji Suk Jin often slandering himself about his relationship with his wife with statements like: "I don't want to go home, I don't get enough food at home, I have a bank account my wife doesn't know. e.t.c." Seems like the show isn't into lovely and happily ever after kind of discussions. So, maybe if their relationship is developing the staff would ask them to handle private matters outside of working hours, or tell them to find a different platform to showcase their growing friendship. They only shoot one episode a week, so the cast are not like characters in a drama where we get to see the whole life of the character. In short, the cast live more and beyond that day of running man shooting. So kookmin need not to interact on screen as though they will not interact outside of the screen and outside those hours. 

Sechan- Somin loveline even though it sort of made me shake, I calmed down after I saw a post on instagram when last year during their fortune telling Somin was told that someone like Sechan would be good for her. Thus, this pairing was born. I just hope that they let Somin grow as an entertainer rather than be limited with a loveline on the show. So far I have always loved Somin's spontaneous reactions and unexpected response. So all in all Wish for more kookmin, and in this ship for the long run. For the good and bad, for the health and sickness till one of their announcement does us apart. 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Rifa Qidya said:

It's secret

It is a miracle.

Ah .... Kim Jong Kook ㅠㅠ
No need to say ...
Just love you ❤

:love::love::love:

4 hours ago, Hmp said:

Yes, that means....the writer took an elevator with kjk and jsm.

(They were in kwangsoo's movie premiere)

By the way, did you guys check jsm's little brother's instagram?

He received CALOBYE goods from jsm.

And you guys know who the advertisement model is! KJK :)

Vuaaaaa :D 

It makes me very happy to notice such small details.

How do you find out immediately?

When I see these shares, i think this.

"It just feels like we have a common secret." B)

Do you feel that way too ? :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

thanks for the cheerful news. i couldn't help smiling when i heard that they were spotted together at lks' movie premiere. last time too for lks' premiere, we could see them walking in together  and moving away when they spotted the camera, but the fancam inside the theater tells us they sat next to each other. this time too, they were in the elevator together from what the fan posted. i can see someone standing in a black tshirt next to kjk who looks like kap jin. jsm may not have wanted her picture taken if they were spotted by themselves. she might also have been dressed casually. but this is certainly interesting. last time, jsm and ysc walked the red carpet and then joined the rm gang. this time, jsm made a quiet entry or exit with kjk.  doesn't it seem like she didn't want much attention on herself?

wasn't jsj also there on the first day? i saw jsm liking his post, but there is no mention of jsj in the fan's post. 

bottomline is they enjoy watching movies together. at the jakarta fanmeet too, they were so animated when watching the fanmade video.

wook min posting and promoting calobye on his insta tagging jsomin86 is also interesting. was it a gift? i couldn't help thinking of that bus conversation when jsm said wookmini likes lks and kjk said it is because he may feel intimidated/not as comfortable around him. hmmm...will calobye help them bond? or is it wookmin's way of saying he supports kjk too? :P

even if the show may not focus on them and give them other lovelines, we can be happy with news like these from outside the show. kookmin hang out together and are getting closer.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

It's Secret...
If you really want it, it will happen.
Kim Jong-kook, the only entertainer I like...
The only entertainer to follow.
My heart is still going to burst.
We got on the elevator together.
It's a miracle. Jeon So-min is pretty too.
Ah... Kim Jong-kook.
You don't need to talk.
I just love you.❤

I think that translation is more accurate.. I use papago apps...

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

thanks for the cheerful news. i couldn't help smiling when i heard that they were spotted together at lks' movie premiere. last time too for lks' premiere, we could see them walking in together  and moving away when they spotted the camera, but the fancam inside the theater tells us they sat next to each other. this time too, they were in the elevator together from what the fan posted. i can see someone standing in a black tshirt next to kjk who looks like kap jin. jsm may not have wanted her picture taken if they were spotted by themselves. she might also have been dressed casually. but this is certainly interesting. last time, jsm and ysc walked the red carpet and then joined the rm gang. this time, jsm made a quiet entry or exit with kjk.  doesn't it seem like she didn't want much attention on herself?

wasn't jsj also there on the first day? i saw jsm liking his post, but there is no mention of jsj in the fan's post. 

bottomline is they enjoy watching movies together. at the jakarta fanmeet too, they were so animated when watching the fanmade video.

wook min posting and promoting calobye on his insta tagging jsomin86 is also interesting. was it a gift? i couldn't help thinking of that bus conversation when jsm said wookmini likes lks and kjk said it is because he may feel intimidated/not as comfortable around him. hmmm...will calobye help them bond? or is it wookmin's way of saying he supports kjk too? :P

even if the show may not focus on them and give them other lovelines, we can be happy with news like these from outside the show. kookmin hang out together and are getting closer.

I'm really curious to know if they went to the premier together or just agreed to meet there once they arrived. I can't help but think they went together :rolleyes: arghhh i'm being delulu :lol: but seeing that post even if there's no picture with Somin makes me more excited about Kookmin

And that calobye drinks, maybe they were gifts from Jongkook? Jongkook could ask SoMin to give them to her brother. There's this thing about dating an Asian, you have to get along with their family too. SoMin's mom likes Jongkook and i think her father does too. So yeah i think you're right capt. Calobye can help them ( Jongkook and Wookmin) bond. I think it's not difficult for them to bond. Both are gym freaks. Wookmin even has his own gym. They will get along very well. And what a coincidence, when Wookmin came to rm last year, he and Jongkook had an arm wrestling match. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 9/5/2019 at 5:44 AM, Mooncake09 said:

Calobye can help them ( Jongkook and Wookmin) bond. I think it's not difficult for them to bond. Both are gym freaks. Wookmin even has his own gym. They will get along very well. And what a coincidence, when Wookmin came to rm last year, he and Jongkook had an arm wrestling match. 

that is for me one of the biggest coincidences for kookmin. when shin bong sun guested on RM or some other show with kjk, she offered to buy a gym for him to tempt him to get married to her and here jsm's brother has already got his own gym. :lol:

what i have observed in the case of the fanmeets is that in the pre-fanmeet event, kookmin usually stand together. for jakarta fanmeet, they stood together for the fansign event and for korean fanmeet, they stood together for the press conference. however, once the fanmeet starts, they have their official positions in the line-up.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1