[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

7 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Man, some people have problems with the Hollywood ranking in the first mission.

Patiently waiting for latest MUD to be subbed. It generally takes 2-3 days. So much KJK content !!! 

Hahahaha. So many excuses to justify that ranking is false. I mean, it is just a survey, what is there to be triggered about. Btw, latest MUD episode already subbed.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, YellowDress said:

Man, some people have problems with the Hollywood ranking in the first mission. 

what are they going to do now? sue the foreign fans who participated in the poll? start a petition against the PD? At this point, some of the toxics can only be called a cult. it is like our bias is a goddess and require worship from all. wth? there are different people with different tastes. there must be a deep-seated insecurity in these fans when somebody else does well which could be a projection of their own insecurities as people.  otherwise, who cares this much about polls?

it wasn't even jsm's best photo for me, but there was definitely something in her face that must have appealed to those who took the poll.  my favourites are these. her big eyes give her a global look and her face has a chameleon-like quality that can take on different styles. she also tries a lot of hair styles that make her look pretty, cute and sexy.

Spoiler

사진 출처: SBS 공식 홈페이지/ 끝없는 사랑 전소민

Spoiler

%25EC%25A0%2584%25EC%2586%258C%25EB%25AF%25BC_%25ED%2599%2594%25EB%25B3%25B48.jpg?type=w800

Spoiler

2314054F521A786105

Spoiler

10975_9350_22.jpg

i wish jsm does some more concept photoshoots like these. kingkong does have some memorable photoshoots with their artists, so she is in the right place. it is good though that she is known more for her personality and sense of humour than her looks in a very lookist society because those are things i can get behind.

some of these fans should stop embarrassing themselves. jsm didn't get recognised on the streets during a disguise mission but her fans never alleged it was a conspiracy. in that situation, jsm fans took it calmly and supported the show and their bias. that is maturity! if you remember the episode in which the PD read out letters  from the fans, jsm was recognised even when she had her face covered, just from her voice. but that is how it is for entertainers whose images are like lks's and jsm's. before lks got the asia prince moniker, he was also treated as someone whom nobody recognised outside the show. 

perhaps some of the toxics are still reeling from the shock of too many bad news one after the other. jsm hosted the kingkong party and everyone loved and appreciated her, she got her 16th anniversary celebration and was congratulated publicly and she also topped a poll by foreign fans. 

22 hours ago, Davidqi22 said:

For those of you that have watched the segment of kjk76 interacting with the other sons and Jin Young, he was given the nickname Kim Kisser, as most of his answers to relationship problems seem to start with a kiss. I m not a super fan of his, but I do know he love cheesy lines but kisses ??? Seem to be something new to me. And it seems to resonate with someone's song ??? 

it is perhaps a case of two people who have had similar set of ideas about this turning colleagues .  jsm's story about her first kiss is well known but kjk has also talked about his kiss with his gf in detail on older shows. on family outing, when there was a poll among the girl group guests to select the best kisser among the members, they chose kjk.  it could be what @kukumarq1 suggested where kjk has become more careful about what he says to maintain his mr. capable image. there was also the image in the early years where sparta's only weakness was women who would make him tongue-tied. so talking in detail about kissing may have shattered that image. 

i also don't think rm is the kind of show where kjk can say such things without getting roasted by the members. he does that more on mud. in 2018, in the segment with kim jong min, kjk said that if he has a gf, he would kiss her every day. on big picture, kjk's and haha's naver show, they didn't discuss kissing but kjk talked about washing his gf's hair which made haha wonder if they showered together. you wouldn't get to hear these things on rm!

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

Lately is been hard for me to sit down and write here since I’ve been so busy with my work but I just wanted to ask a quick question! Does anybody now if we’re getting a part 3 of all the MUD cast together? The most recent segment felt incomplete, like they edited out a lil too much hahaha which is too bad since I do enjoy them all together. Also, before we saw KJK’s old segment with the cute lil kid, he was calling that friend I think, so does that mean we’re getting Kookie and kids 2.0? 

:yaaa:

Even though I’m busy, I still think about my Kookmin! I recently had a dream in which I saw a video of them holding hands very blatantly when they had no reason too lmaoooo They live on my mind rent free. 

Anyway, I hope every kookmin shipper is doing great! Kookmin fighting!! :piggydance:

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

i was rewatching the recent episode with jeon so mi and jessi and something struck me. i don't know whether this was discussed, but i got the strong feeling that kjk and so min may have done the 'we are siblings' mission with so mi and it was edited out. if you watch the episode, jsm is shown only at the beginning when she is in front of a cafe and then she goes missing. usually jsm calls up her partners in crime, yjs or lks, to get some information. here, she goes missing for a long while. kjk is shown travelling around in the car. the only person he goes to is so mi after haha and ysc have met her. kjk doesn't meet anyone else. jsm, when she re-appears, says she had been to so mi. we can see sjh has been trying to reach her because she is on the phone when jsm rejoins them. kjk's only segment is with haha and ysc and so mi. once haha and ysc leave, kjk is alone. later, kjk is shown calling up jsj to inform him that he is the other brother. what happened in between? so mi scored 30 points which means she fooled three people. it is obvious she fooled ysc and haha. if so, the third person must be so min and since the mission requires three people to hold hands and call out to the pd that they are siblings, jsm must have been there with kjk and so mi. 

in the opening, jsm and kjk stick together and she imitates his pose and when she dances to jessi's song, kjk cheers her on. it almost looks like they are in the same team instead of being in teams with the other members.  

this was the episode where we were all discussing how jsm had dressed up like she is going on a picnic. she doesn't wear off-shoulder tops that much. last time, they had a meet the guest mission, remember they ended up together on the same team after the male guest fooled jsm? did they think there was a chance they would be teamed up again? all the same, it was really weird for jsm to be edited out like that.

so, just feel there could be more editing these days. in the prison break episode as well, jsm was teamed up with ysc and kjk with the female guest. but they were near each other when ysc came to share his clue. there was no reason for them to stick around since they were not even partners. it is really weird. when ysc tells jsm and kjk about the fake wall, it is to kjk jsm asks the question, 'how do we escape?' ysc is jsm's partner, so the question was weird. 

in this episode as well, when kim dae myung shares the clue with sjh, she is in front of a flight of stairs. you can hear kjk's and the guest's voices and jsm's laughter. we never got to see them discuss anything other than at the end when the other members were nearby, but during the break, they were sitting side by side. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2

517-0.png

It was Sukjin who talked about LA and Las Vegas here. But her eyes were looking at his direction when she expressed her desire. And she wasn't looking at JH since she started her sentence with 'Oppa'.

517.jpg

Her Oppas were looking at her with adoring smile while waiting for her action. JK even stopped adjusting his tshirt collar :wub:.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

it's always better to keep an open mind but with kookmin, there is a definite ambiguity in their interactions. if it was an open and shut case of siblings, there wouldn't be the need for this much editing. that is what i feel. they are not even the loveline and chanmin have been going for some time, so nobody would think of their interactions as anything other than those of colleagues. then there is the curious question of kjk on mud talking about wanting to find someone for ysc.  what was the deal with that?  last time, kjk and haha were pushing ysc with jsm. what happened in the interval that kjk wants to find someone for ysc? is jsm no longer an option?  or was he trying to say something else about ysc which couldn't be aired?

kjk also has a 'her' whom he thinks of when he has good food. that 'her' is definitely not his ex because even his mom started wondering if he had someone. when asked if he had good news, kjk said he will continue like this for a year more. he might have been talking about needing to find someone. if so, his statement was ambiguous because jsj then say had to intervene/cover for kjk saying he needed to find someone first. 

it could be kjk's and jsm's lovelines, but lovelines always strike me as being there for a reason.  not saying two people in a loveline cannot end up dating. still, the two people involved are so much in the public eye that it seems hard for the relationship to meet the conditions required for steady progress. 

so, kookmin also have a shot at becoming more than colleagues.  we have to see. i would say they meet some of those conditions - they are both not too busy to meet each other, have a close friendship where kjk knows what jsm is watching and are not associated as much together in the public eye.

as a shipper, my theory is that they are being cautious and that while there is editing, that also is an important factor.  if i may take a guess, i would think some of it could be what the pd and the members require of them.  there has been a lot of negativity surrounding rm because of the haters and the fanwars and the pd seems to be trying to address some of them - giving everybody screen time and fixing their characters on the show. so, they may also be advised to keep a low profile till everything settles down. 

Spoiler

i got this feeling after watching these two episodes. there were two moments when jsm interacted with kjk in a more intimate way.

this was in the caramel episode after jsm put her hand across kjk's. i don't know if it is me but i felt she started checking other people's expressions soon after. i also have noticed slightly guarded expressions on members' faces when jsm tries to talk to kjk in particular in the openings.

nwNaftI.gif

this was from the prison break episode where i felt something similar happened.

09If5dM.gif

it was also weird when ysc spotted them alone. kjk's body language was really awkward. when jsm asks him something, he tries not to look at her  face while answering.  

gNur5An.gif

perhaps they have become awkward? but during breaks, they sit so close and comfortable together like this.

1C6726B.gif

from the last episode, i think they are also being cautious and are being rewarded for that.

yysCvE2.gif

but they definitely are being more careful. in the last episode, during the movie quiz, i felt kjk wanted jsm to either participate or be on his team. but he didn't say it directly. he said those who are good at it should play. lks, next to kjk, suggested jsm, but nobody took it up and do won was asked to participate. kjk then said the members should also play and i got the feeling, he was pointing to jsm who was standing nearby. he was also scratching behind his ear while looking at the pd. yjs perhaps helped them there making it into a joke. we don't know what happened afterwards, but when they play, kjk and jsm are in the same team. kjk and jsm do play on the same team at least twice and win both times, but they never play side by side.

aXMOgIU.gif

rNDRFZF.gif

whenever kjk makes an indirect suggestion, kookmin end up playing on the same team.  here, kjk wants to score a point which may translate to 'those who are good at this should play'. others suggest for him or jsm to play but kjk decides they should play together. 

xFyt2i1.gif

they are cautious to celebrate together the first time.  they celebrate together the second time, but we have the curious case of the pd always giving us other's reactions when kookmin are having a high-five moment. compare this with the one in this episode as well as pointed out by @MandelBrot

g4wdUk3.gif

JNBfByM.gif&key=ac9691b2ae784fc06260fe29

in this episode, when kjk comes in, there isn't the usual greeting but jsm is the one who responds when he talks about the set up. 

uZWcnKN.gif

compare it to this a few episodes back

TAWGYbP.gif

• Like 9
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

@kookminclan RunningMan

512-2.jpg

Ep 512. KS was innocently looking at them when Somin took the face mask from the table. When Somin stepped closer to JK to sit beside him, KS immediately turned his head away and smiled like that. I mean, what's the big deal when colleagues sat together right. But KS's reaction and smile made this scene looks suspicious.

About JK wants to introduce good girl   to SC, we have this scenario in ep when Dong Jun came, during the bus riding. Everyone was promoting SC as a great guy, a good catch. Based on their usual pattern, Somin will joined the conversation saying she too wants to have a BF or the members will tease DJ to her. But no, nobody promotes her as if she already off the hook. And in this episode, the members, especially JSJ and Haha looked so opposed when DJ flirted with her.  

I also notice about the suspicious editing. The best suspicious one is when both of them totally got edited out from the SBS Youtube promotional video . JK was there because his right hand can be seen on Haha's shoulder but amazingly, JK and Somin got cut out from the video :joy:. I was like, WHY???

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3