[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

41 minutes ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

in Moms Diary eps 201, Jongkook oppa go to Jin Young house with sleeves shirts, 

Lol. He wears his sleeveless tee everywhere. It's just Jong Kook being Jong Kook.

If he could, he might even wear his sleeveless tee to a wedding.

Even on this week's MUD, the other guys were questioning if the weather was warm enough to wear a sleeveless tee.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HydenG said:

Also, i'm literally watching right now. Minute 30:44, Jessi was dancing to her new song and JSM started dancing to it in the background, KJK was more focused on her than the actual performer. 

Haha, really ?

This reminds me of Ep 483 Cannes episode. The guest was dancing and everyone was awwing at her performance. Jsm was imitating the guest's dance moves and KJK was laughing looking at her. 

• Like 4

Awww kookmin being cute and playful, love the arm part,  that lil bit fed me and I’m content till next week :D 

Still waiting on my MUD subs, I need my Kookie content with all the MUD cast. 

This episode, everyone did great game wise and had good energy + chemistry but this episode still missed in a few parts even with the amazing basket game and the funny water. Bo Pil’s editing was better this ep though, so I’ll give my boy that. All I want is for the show to do good :tears: the ratings for the newest episode have not been posted yet but I hope they’re higher. I’m very excited for the prison ep next week, looks like a fun time. 

Hope all my running members are successful and happy always.
:heart2:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I read the comments on JK's latest MUD ep on YT, about HJY chose him as the ideal husband. Lots of theories there. Who is his ideal girl, his LL with this girl and that girl. Some still talk about his LL with Moon Geun Yeong that happen one time, how many years ago. Hahaha. And seriously, that oppa is really a very hot bachelor. It's fun to read those theories. But what makes me wonder. Somin's name rarely appear in those theories. If so, I recognise that ID is from kookmin shippers. Is it not visible how special JK treats Somin? Maybe I'm bias that is why I can see it clearly. Any friend of you guys who is not a shipper has notice this treatment of his to Somin? At the very least, did they notice how close JK and Somin right now? I'm really curious about this.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

Is is not visible how special JK treats Somin? Maybe I'm bias that is why I can see it clearly.

I'm curious too, how can they not notice it??? :huh: not that I want KM to be recognized by them, just curious. Maybe they're just in denial and just think of them as brother-sister relationship because at first its impossible for them to be together and they did not expect that they would be so close? I want to ask my friends IRL who watches RM but I don't wanna expose myself to them, they'd think I'm delulu :ph34r:

• Like 8

So Jong Kook mentioned Somin in last night's episode of "delivery today."

He was asked if he likes skinship, and he tried to avoid answering it by saying "I thought I already answered your questions?"

Before saying that yes, he does like skinship. 

The part where he mentioned Somin was about how in Running Man, he tends to hug his running man members, and mentioned both Jihyo and Somin.

It's their habit to hug after doing a mission. And that, to him, he doesn't really consider hugging as proper skinship. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

@kukumarq1 Thanks for explaination. I watch the clip of that scene yesterday and understand that the topic is about skinship. Since my hangul is super limited, really can't understand what he he said when JH's and Somin's name came out.

Since side hugging (this is the gesture he show in that scene) is not really a skinship to him, now I'm curious which type of hug is considered skinship. Ah, too many things that I curious and there are no answers. Hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

I read the comments on JK's latest MUD ep on YT, about HJY chose him as the ideal husband. Lots of theories there. Who is his ideal girl, his LL with this girl and that girl. Some still talk about his LL with Moon Geun Yeong that happen one time, how many years ago. Hahaha. And seriously, that oppa is really a very hot bachelor. It's fun to read those theories. But what makes me wonder. Somin's name rarely appear in those theories. If so, I recognise that ID is from kookmin shippers. Is is not visible how special JK treats Somin? Maybe I'm bias that is why I can see it clearly. Any friend of you guys who is not a shipper has notice this treatment of his to Somin? At the very least, did they notice how close JK and Somin right now? I'm really curious about this.

Last year, yes. there was a lot of kookmin content. they interacted a lot on sns and that was a time when both were not tied up with lovelines. kjk invited jsm to his concerts. the show also brought up the possibility of a surprise kookmin wedding announcement and implied something could be going on between them. but after chanmin LL started, i believe people started associating chanmin together more. there were fans who thought jsm and ysc could date or even if they didn't, they started thinking that it was impossible for jsm to date kjk if she was in a loveline with ysc or for kjk to date jsm since ysc was his dongsaeng. this year, fans don't quite see kookmin as a couple, more like oppa-dongsaeng. if the show ever brings them back as a potential couple, more people will start seeing them that way. it is as simple as that. so don't worry.

As for the skinship question,  i too could see that kjk was trying to avoid answering the question. may be he was thinking of how fans will interpret his interactions with the women around him. previously, on two variety shows , he was asked about his interactions with sjh. one was about close whispering  in a fanmeet, the other was about skinship and his responses both times were that it wasn't anything romantic and that he does it with all the members. this is a tricky question to answer because kjk is part of shows where skinship with women is a natural part of the games. so to say he considers them as romantic would be making it awkward for everybody concerned. all the same, i do think when you work with female members for a long time and have to take part in a lot of physical games with them, skinship doesn't become that big a deal.  we shippers have also got to keep that in mind. kjk keeping a protective arm over jsm or celebrating with her after a game could be natural skinship and the closer they get, some of that will become spontaneous. 

however, there were places where kookmin skinship was edited out or it looked like kookmin became aware of the camera while going for a hug. that was curious for me. it could mean there was something more to their interactions or the pds or kookmin didn't want those actions to be wrongly interpreted. i go with the former, but we have to see. perhaps this answer also indicates that kjk, at this point, doesn't want any speculations. i totally get him because people say all kinds of stuff about his interactions with women on instagram. i also see some who pretend to be kookmin fans and spam his tag and ig with  cringe-worthy kookmin posts. some of these posts, posted from different accounts, are quite similar in their language and what they imply. they say such cringe like kookmin are going to get married the next day or kjk is dying to make jsm his queen. i seriously suspect them to be sunny or her loony sisters.

on the show these days, kookmin stay quite close to each other but  none of the members treat them in a romantic light. kjk also encourages jsm's lovelines. he has also got no issues mentioning that he communicates with jsm regularly or knows her well. he talked about what seemed like a private conversation when he mentioned she had watched a drama and liked the performance of the actress. he also mentioned the place where she lives and the waffle shop nearby.  jsm also commented on kjk's post and it was a normal exchange, not a romantic one. so perhaps both of them don't want too many speculations? let's see where it goes. perhaps it could lead to us seeing them interacting more. i would love to see jsm on mud and see how they converse off the rm set. if that happens in a speculation-free environment, perhaps they can interact more naturally? 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

all the same, just want to remind everyone to keep an open mind. we really don't know either of them personally. from the eye-witness accounts fans and acquaintances sent in, we got to know that they were in relationships when nobody suspected them to be. while everyone makes a joke about kjk's LA visits, this was the first time we got to know some of the details like there could be a chance he did date someone there. it goes for jsm as well. she also dated someone in 2018 and while she says they have broken up,  we don't know. both are attractive people, surrounded by good-looking people of the opposite sex. 

at this point, i have had enough of all the 'will they?won't they?' drama and just want to see how everything goes. i am fine with whatever happens. as a kjk fan, i would support any woman he ends up with. all i want is for the girl to treasure and value him because from whatever i have seen and heard of him, he is the kind to give up everything for the person he loves. he has a code of honour when it comes to relationships and friendships and sticks to them however hard it is. he started out as an idol and must have had many temptations thrown his way. he has had a long career where he was a heartthrob at one point yet has maintained his reputation all through. he is known as an honorable man in the industry and his friends and female colleagues vouch for the way he conducts himself in a relationship. so, just want him to meet a woman who values him for his personality. he is still so popular with  women even at 45 not because he is hot or rich but because it is hard to find such decent men in the industry. 

he is a man who clings on to the principles of an older generation, so it would be good if his wife tries to understand that side of him.  kjk is definitely getting older, so someone who will be there for him no matter what and whose heart won't change or eyes won't stray when someone else comes along.  kjk used to say he doesn't need the girl to take care of him and it is enough if he can take care of her. i don't think that is possible with a marriage though. sure, he can take care of her, but his wife will have to be equally capable who can also take care of him, their kids and  be someone he can depend on.  Haha had said that it was after Byul came along that his family who couldn't get along were able to come together.  if kjk decides not to get married, i will support him in that because it is finally his life and happiness. many people get divorced these days and it is not easy to make it work. yet, because he has such a nurturing side and has such big expectations from marriage, i think he will.

marriage will not be easy unless he finds a person who can accept him for what he is. whether he says it or not, he also might have expectations from his partner and they might not be easy to live up to.

if our love frog finds someone else who keeps her happy and treasures her for the person she is, my blessings would be with her.  it is not easy to find the perfect guy for someone as romantic as her and whoever it is, he will be someone special. she is not someone who compromises when it comes to the idea of romance and will give it her all to that guy and expect the same from him. she also has a very creative and poetic side to her and love for her is one way of bringing out that side.  she is mentally strong and brings a lot of joy to the people around her and can brighten up a dull room, but part of it is also her variety personality. i will have to see jsm in shows with a more relaxed vibe to see what kind of a person she is at home. she mostly talks about love in a poetic way, but there must be practical things she looks for in a partner. one of the things she mentioned in her radio interview was about how to renew feelings for a lover when they cool down. her advice, which i quite liked, was to take a trip to a place they have memories of. she must be quite good at doing things like that. marriage though is about being prepared for a lot of things other than love. i know most RM fans associate a more girly vibe with her than  consider her as a mature noona. ysc is the same age as her, but he is sometimes like an oppa to her in how he takes care of her.  it is the same with LKS. Ji Hyo and haha also treat her like a cute little sis. that could also be one reasons some fans don't think of kookmin in a romantic light because they see them as a strict but loving brother and a naughty but lovely little sister. 

anyway, i am sure RM will bring up the episode and kjk will speak about it more. i am curious because it's been almost a year since kjk has taken up a loveline. many female guests visited the show and the members wanted him to choose them, but he was not interested. last time HJY came on the show and they sure had their moments, but when asked later if he wanted to see her again, he wasn't very keen.  this MUD episode felt like half a loveline and half not. it was the same feeling I got when chanmin loveline started on MUD and on RM. it was half a loveline and had the potential to be something more with  the way JSJ reacted and what was later said about HaByul encouraging them to go out. yet, it got snuffed out after a while. i had always thought of kjk-hjy as a funny loveline. i know kjk's mom really liked hjy at some point, but kjk had cleared it saying who his mom likes doesn't matter in his choice. their interactions in this episode seemed the most natural i have seen of the loveline. kjk also took more initiative which is not how their loveline usually plays out.

so, yes, this is an interesting phase. let's see how kookmin proceed. it could be that kjk and jsm both know that they have to wait longer. kjk did say he planned on staying like this for one more year and if he has someone, that means there are no plans for marriage for a year. i don't know who that woman is. as a kookmin shipper, i would like to assume it is jsm. if it is her, get the feeling her priorities may have also changed after her sickness and the hate she got. she may also now have a point to prove when it comes to her career. her new variety show might help her get more media attention and who knows, if there could be drama projects this year? jsm is back to her love frog character on rm and might play something like that on her new show as well. so it is a good thing for her to be unattached as well if there are handsome male guests.

if they have something going, it is better to nurture it without too much attention on their interactions. they have different personalities, belong to two different generations and their expectations from each other may be different. if they find a common middle ground and their relationship grows and deepens over time, it would be worth the wait. if not, it is better to end up with a person who suits them better, celeb or non-celeb. 

still what i see in the case of kookmin, whatever be their relationship, is a degree of closeness that is special. though jsm is close to lks and ysc, she sticks on to kjk whenever she can. when kjk comes late, jsm greets him in a special way. even in the episode with her comeback, i thought she stood up coincidentally (or not) when he entered the room. greeting a senior may be the polite thing to do, but she also says and does things which kjk lets pass without a murmur. she pushed him once during team selection and though it seemed like he glared at her, he didn't leave her team. it was the same with her diss in the bus in a recent episode. kjk also scolds her in a way other members don't. in the live rm segment, he was scolding her for not believing in him and that was directed just at her. it was the same in the recent episode. then there was the fight in the starch field. jsm fights with lks and ysc where she pulls their hair or hits them, but there was a different vibe in the way she reached out for his neck to pull him down. that was something interesting for me because most people don't try to pull someone down by grabbing on to their neck. it took me to delu territory and the suspicion that perhaps she is used to holding on to his neck. so kookmin have curious interactions. anyway, next episode is personally interesting for me as it brings to mind the last prison break which had one of the  most epic kookmin moments ever.  

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

@kukumarq1 Thanks for explaination. I watch the clip of that scene yesterday and understand that the topic is about skinship. Since my hangul is super limited, really can't understand what he he said when JH's and Somin's name came out.

Since side hugging (this is the gesture he show in that scene) is not really a skinship to him, now I'm curious which type of hug is considered skinship. Ah, too many things that I curious and there are no answers. Hahaha. 

Hi,

The last question was about whether the young people surveyed is less accepting of which skinship: hugging vs holding of elbow, so the discussion was about the skinship level you can accept if someone does either to your other half + how you view these 2 skinship.

KJK was questioned by the emcee whether he likes skinship (this question can be a loaded gun :sweat_smile:), so after some hesitation, KJK answered yes. I think this aligns with the KJK analysis by his fans earlier that he actually can be less guarded about skinship with those close to him. So maybe of the 5 love languages, physical touch could possibly be one of his love language (note: applies to both romantic & non-romantic).

He also said that in RM when they finish a tough mission, they will hug (he mentioned SJH & JSM) as well. The interesting thing is the show pasted the comment "Zero feelings" behind what he said. Hence, I think this is to reinforce the notion that there are no romantic feelings between the hugs you see in the show - they are just expressing their happiness as a team. 

This show still does not have much viewers; if there were more non-korea viewers, i hope they get the message to just enjoy variety shows and don't over read too much into skinship. It will be wonderful if fans keep in mind that as celebrities in the entertainment circle, there has to be more leeway for skinship boundaries because their job requires it especially for dramas or variety shows. We Got Married is perhaps a very huge example highlighting this.

As a KJK fan, we just hope that anti-fans will not hold him moral hostage & attacked/dissed him for being 'touchy' with multiple ladies. He is just being a gentleman trying his best to care for the lady in his own way.:blush: 

Unfortunately, social media is uncontrollable and has loads of negativity. Look at he recent MUD episode. KJK-HJY gave a great performance (let's not care whether is it real or fake) and boosted the ratings for the show but still earned the wrath of toxic antis.:cry:

In all, I think we all just want the best for JSM and KJK, whether together or they find their own happiness. Our worry is that KJK is getting on in the years, so we don't want him to drag on too long and missed out on all the "those-who-got-away". 

Thanks.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

i am looking forward to so min teaming up with jessi. Both of them have faced a lot of hate. so must have common experiences to share. i don't know what so min is going through, but i want to see her get back to her best. i had thought jessi was the unnie, turns out so min is  :) But since jessi is so outspoken, tough and openly supportive, hope she will gain a female friend she can depend upon.

btw, what was her pottery poetry? sounds so beautiful with translate.

• Like 7