[Drama 2019] Graceful Family, 우아한 가

icyphoenix

6 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

I guess she's trying to fish for info or clues.

Picasso!  

15 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

WS looks like a psycho! We now have an answer. Losers ready your DP. LMAO

When I suspected WS very early on, everyone said "oh no, it can't be him" so I caved in and came up with the Murder on the Orient Express theory.  Wrong!  :P  Oh well.

It's fishy time!  Picasso in Heaven:

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mylovekge said:

Geez these a**h***s are still smiling! What are they planning this time?!

If they are smiling big now, they will have to cry harder later!  Fingers crossed for justice served cold.  With sushi.  

4523464500114f675.gif

3 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Is Wan Soo out to avenge himself too? His way of getting back at his mom and brother for the way he's treated?

I hope he gets his justice. I feel really torn he killed AJR. I hope they are leading on to the wrong conclusion and I will get a tofu after all. 

52 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Flash back to Mo family in the dining table.

WS is reading the book found in the crime scene.

Ms Ha receives the wine as well. 

Mr Mo and AJR talking on the phone. Wench wife hears them from outside.

Mr Mo and the wench having a confrontation probably about AJR. She's crying. WS seeing her from another room. He's comforting his mom. They talk about MC Group. This could be a motive to have AJR killed, the only question now is who among the 3 is the killer (WJ, WS and Ms Ha).

WJ and AJR talk in her home. It seems like she is promising him that she will be keeping her secret. 

Ms Ha comes out of the Gallery, I think. She goes to AJR's house and they are having a confrontation. However she leaves thereafter. So it leaves us with WS! OMG!

OMG nooo WS i was so hoping it wasn't him 

3 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Ugh I hope Ms Ha also kills herself out of guilt! lol sorry. NOT!

I really thought that she kept going to the limit to hide information about the murder because she thought WJ did it and she would do anything to protect him.  Like everyone else, she was always willing to make a fool of WS.  He is such a sad character--a clown hiding his tears.

SH loved him anyway.   How will she be able to go on after another loss?

7 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Does Han actually feel guilty for WS's death?? For real?!!!

I think TOP is now disbanding and Ms Han is saying her goodbye to the team. If she kills herself, I swear!!!! 

She's in tears! Unbelievable!!

crocodile-tears.jpg

Archived