[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

Just now, boingboingracquet said:

yes, my own comment was in english, subsequent comments by other fan also.  and the subsequent comment tagged PMY’s insta handle....

No wonder why. Some fans really don't have any boundaries 

• Like 1

@LoveMY1224 i couldn’t agree more with your post. actors and actresses are humans too and need the privacy and respect they deserve.

also, some shippers may disagree with me, but i have decided to ship their characters, and try to leave the actor/actress alone. labit is an amazingly strong and sweet couple, who created many beautiful memories and that is enough for me.... 

@Hikikomori13 i usually comment neutrally, but i could not help if replies to mine are of a different trajectory. i’ll try to leave some reminders on my own insta, and hopefully more people will understand. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, bliss1004 said:

Hide contents

if you use imgur, you can follow this..

Then click at the photo you want to share ...it will automatically show below pop up..

For gif, select the "Original Gif Link"

For still photo, select "Direct Link"

THanks a million :D I'm going to try. 

• Like 2

Yup... i try not to comment on their sns because being a shipper is being delulu... unless the couple comes out themselves...

Ultimately pmy is not dm n kjw is not RG...

So the couple we have fallen in love with is not them... so .... that's why I stick to shipper forums  or shipper accounts n not tag anyone...

Have seen so much netizen wars...it's shocking

• Like 4
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

@LoveMY1224 i couldn’t agree more with your post. actors and actresses are humans too and need the privacy and respect they deserve.

also, some shippers may disagree with me, but i have decided to ship their characters, and try to leave the actor/actress alone. labit is an amazingly strong and sweet couple, who created many beautiful memories and that is enough for me.... 

@Hikikomori13 i usually comment neutrally, but i could not help if replies to mine are of a different trajectory. i’ll try to leave some reminders on my own insta, and hopefully more people will understand. 

I wish all fans are like you.. Sadly some don't really think about their actions . Sorry if you misunderstood my earlier comment. I hope it didn't seem like I was blaming you or anything :D anyway I'm happy to have you here! :)

• Like 3

I think their IG are messy enough with obsessed people so I never write something on it, except for :heart: or "likes".  There are people who think that they can hide behind their nicknames and allow themselves to say whatever they want because nobody knows them. 

There are unbelievably rude people who commented on PMY's IG and when I saw such messages, I just wanted to say W T F .... Questions such as "My Queen looks so exhausted, now the VP will take care of you" or "How could you think that she can fall for KJW the scariest oppa who played psycopath..."... For them, actors have no feelings and may not be human beings!!! They also tag the actors' names and keep asking them to do this or that as if the actors owed them something...That's why I love the message in HPL when it comes to fangirl: " You can love your idols from far distance - that's our rules" and contrasting DM vs Cindy as a positive and negative cases of fangirls. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Am I shocked by the way some of these fans are acting ...HELL YES . And I don't completely blame them really,  I personally think some of these actors management companies should also be blamed . If they would stop portraying their celebrities as an idol to be worshipped or an object without flaws ,I think it would snap some of these rabid fans out of their fantasies.

They should know that these people are human first, a person, who is flawed and can make mistakes (as long as they don't go to the extremes with their mistakes.. E.g sexual abuse, harassment and the likes that falls under this category), then all should be well. In my part of the world , yes the celebrities have fans but they are not worshipped like they do in k .ent and expect your so-called biase to dance to your tune cos you are a fan /fans of theirs . You say trash on a celeb IG page ,you will be bashed personally by the celeb except he /she decides to be a bigger person.

I am always shocked and angry when I see Korean celeb having to apologize to his or her  fans cos they broke up or started dating someone, do cringey things to those teenage girls in order to portray them as an ideal person which the actor as an individual might find cringe worthy all for the likes or ratings... Fine ,you have an image to protect but its should neverr be to the extreme whereby these people have to lose their own identity, like seriously, its their lives so let them live. I know they all need fans to make money and for the management to make profits but its a give and take process, you provide entertainment, I as a fan decide to like what you are offering and follow all your projects. I believe all these rabid fans are just trying to project their own inadequacies on these people and live their own unhappy lives through them which makes them forget that these people are humans and have feelings too and that they are not as perfect as they are portrayed to be...sigh.

All these fans needs to be sensitized and have their mindset changed about their biases ,its not fair to these people when they can't pursue a relationship or do anything in the public eye without being bashed or condemned. And I think the management companies also needs to start doing better for their people.

I wish everyone happiness and I hope MY will have the the bravery to pursue a relationship with whoever she wishes without any fear and if its  with KJW ...well guess I am a successful fan..hahaha..... Life is too short to dance to anyone tune especially those narcissistic keyboard warriors (that's what we call them in my part of the world)......unhappy people hiding behind the protection their gadget provides to spread unhappiness.

Let's spread love please and wish them well

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

I just miss them..

Thing is it has become a culture to be a toxic fan in today's kcommunity either be in kpop or kdrama.. not everyone though.. there are still some fans like our who chose to support from afar rather than create fanwars and negativity.. maybe because we are confident that our couple was able to deliver something in kdramaland that will not be forgotten easily..

• Love 2

Actually this might have been an interesting topic to pursue...to explore the actors/idols feelings a but more realistically...ie when dm was attacked by fans....it would have been good to have addressed the idol's right to have relationship... rather than remain the unreachable Angel but that might have been too far off tangent or controversial...

I still find all the k star apologies etc for minor transgressions really unusual but that's their star culture

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Cara said:

Compilation of all their happy times while filming HPL.  

Gosh they are such a happy pill. I was smiling from ear to ear while watching this :love:

I really like how PMY is so small that it is easy for KJW to wrap his arms around her. :joy:

The clips also show how good of a kisser KJW is. hehehe I wonder if those kisses made their heart flutter at least once? :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1