[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

4 minutes ago, songsongcoupleshipper said:

Yess! I totally agree! I feel that as professional actors they are very clear on where to draw the line and wouldn't be so bold or insensitive to initiate this kind of skinship if they weren't sure the other party would be comfortable with it. And I believe they must have feelings for each other if not they wouldn't be so touchy feely hehe, just my opinion... :relaxed:Le sigh their interactions are just too sweet and genuine! :love:

Yes! Especially when KJW kissed her and her reaction was more embarrassed than uncomfortable, saying "What are you doing?" Like they've been exposed or something lol

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Wendy123 said:

I agree with what you said, except I feel like PMY has let loose  lot more and is treating KJW with less professionalism than she did with her other costars~ IDK maybe I'm just delusional but there's this carefreeness about her (and KJW) this time that's really enjoyable

Hehe..no dear..you are not delusional..I saw that too and I totally agree with you..and I was all giddy whenever the couple laugh and teased each other on the set..hehehe..part of me was jealous too...hahaha..I wish I have someone that I can be comfortable and carefree like that, even in the public...

The only thing is that, I still need to see more to really accept that there is something more between these 2 leads....hence, for the very first time of my years of following kdrama, I participated in the pre-order dvd of this drama and am willing to pay any price for it, to get hold all the director's cut and unreleased images and BTS, even without subtitle! hahahaha...that is how desperate I am to see more of those natural and genuine interactions of this couple which we have not seen before...and how desperate I need to be convinced that these two are a special kind of couple (on and off screen)...hehehehe..chinnnca....:D:wub:

• Like 11

Thanks for linking us to that IG...lots of cute vids on Kjw.

He really cute.. I like that he is confident enough to show off his silly side...and admit so cheerfully that he never gets the girl in dramas....

hence he comes off as having really no ego per se but driven in his acting ... I  noticed that when he says he will build good chemi and better (!) when they were described as nick and Judy.

he doesn’t need to puff himself up though...cos he really is a piece of art....love that he is free with his praise of pmy,!

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Wendy123 said:

Ah how I wish I could buy the DVD (do ppl upload parts online...?)

Usually some people found it online later, like R88 DVD which has some exclusive BTS (of yeolri) :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Im quite confused why the thread's not that many,, but this drama made me delurk.. This drama tops as of now, and i think this is the first time im finishing a PMY drama even though ive known her for quite sometime..

Their chemy made me think of my lovelife which is null at the moment. Smh..

• Like 7

The news about So Ji Sub admitting a gf made me think of the previous rumors about him. Not necessarily true just because 2 celebs are rumored in Korea, 

To those who think PMY may be dating her former co star because its what KNetz think, then they should read these KNetz comments last year when they thought that So Ji Sub and Son Ye Jin were secretly dating. :joy:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/04/celebrity-scoop-journalist-baek-hyun.html?m=1 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

On 5/19/2019 at 10:44 PM, annie1234 said:

Omo, this is adorable! And it really looks like them! Awww.

And yes, the stuffed lion should be official merch, I'm sure many people will buy. It'd be even cuter if the lion comes in a set with the rabbit, haha.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Others see it, to:lol:

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Look Just Like A Real Couple Behind The Scenes Of “Her Private Life”

May 19, 2019
by E. Cha

The chemistry between “Her Private Life” co-stars Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young is a force to be reckoned with!

On May 19, the tvN romantic comedy shared new behind-the-scenes photos of its two leads filming the drama’s latest episode. Even when they’re off-camera, the chemistry between the two gorgeous stars is undeniable, and the staff has often praised their stellar teamwork in the past.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Wait.. so this

Kim-Jae-Wook-Park-Min-Young-51.jpg

and this..

And this..

are behind the scene pictures??? They were not in character but still looking like that??? *DEAD*

Kim Jae-wook is a method actor, isn't he? So he would be in character. Probably Park Min-young too. But the way they smile at each other, whether in character or not, is simply adorable and feels like they're genuinely happy to be in each other's company, with no barriers between them.

(sorry, think I can't quote many photos, but yeah, I love the ones you posted!)

• Like 11
  • Love 2