[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

<Crash Landing On You> not only staying on Netflix Japan Top 10 for almost 2 years, it is also now on Netflix Top 10 in 10 countries (HK, Japan, Korea, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Taiwan & Thailand & Vietnam).  A direct effect of the real life wedding announcement of Son Yejin and Hyunbin and people are rewatching <Crash Landing On You>.

2022/02/12 <Crash Landing On You> on Netflix Japan Ranking  #2

Reveal hidden contents

2022/02/12 <Crash Landing On You> on Netflix Top

10 in 10 countries

TVing post

”This wasn’t acting…

Dooly couple in reality. <Crashing Landing On You> Kissing Scene Collection:kiss_wink:

[2022/02/11] tvN IG posted 3 unreleased <Crash Landing On You> still cut on their congratulatory IG post for our pre married couple.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ1Ig7SJY8V/?utm_medium=copy_link

“Fate like Destiny”

“Seri and Jeonghyuk Now Together”

”Let's go to the world of two people. Aminai & Dongmu, live happily ever after”

"Two hands held tightly"…Hyunbin♥Son Yejin marriage, behind the scenes photo revealed [Star Issue]

2022.02.11. 6:46 PM

0003027778_001_20220211224301299.jpg?type=w430

/Picture=tvN Instagram

While actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were celebrating their wedding by surprise, a behind-the-scenes photo was released. 

On the 11th, an undisclosed behind-the-scenes photo of 'Crash Landing on You' was posted on the tvN drama official account.

A photo was posted on the account along with the caption, 'Fate like Destiny’; ‘Seri and Jeonghyuk Now Together’, 'Let's go to the world of two people Aminai & Dongmu, live happily ever after"

In the photo, beautiful photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin facing each other, walking side by side, and even a photo of the two holding hands are revealed, making fans happy. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced their marriage on their respective SNS on the 10th. Hyunbin posted the news of marriage on her agency's Instagram account, saying, "I am writing this because I want to tell the most important decision of my life to the fans who have cared for me and gave me great interest and love." 

Hyun Bin said, "I'm going to make an important decision to get married and am carefully taking steps toward the 2nd phase of my life" "I have made this promise with the woman who always makes me laugh to walk through the coming days.” said Hyun Bin. He added, "The Jeonghyuk and Seri, who were together in the drama will take the first step together in that future." 

Son Ye-jin also wrote on her Instagram, "I have found someone to spend the rest of my life with" and "Yes. You are the person you think is right." She continued, "He is a very warm and reliable person just being with him." "I thought it was something unexpected for a man and woman to meet and share their hearts and promise a future, but we came here naturally." Son Ye-jin asked her to congratulate her, saying, "Everyone, please bless the future we will create together."

After working together for the first time in the movie 'Negotiation', Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin performed romantic roles in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. Since then, dating rumors have been raised several times, but after denying it, they announced that they were officially dating in January 2021. After a year of public dating, the two finally came to fruition in love. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003027778

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin get married → 'Crash Landing on You' runs backwards ... Netflix top 10 in 9 countries

Reporter Kang Bo-ra | SINGLELIST

2022.02.14 07:42

Crash Landing on You' is also being re-evaluated on the news of the marriage between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

According to Netflix today's TOP 10 content in Korea on the 14th, the drama 'Crash Landing on You' ranked 9th. 'Crash Landing on You' is a tvN drama that ended in February 2020.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced their marriage on the 10th after about a year of public dating. In March, the three of them signed a 100-year marriage contract at a private ceremony in which family and acquaintances were invited.

Shortly after the announcement of the marriage, various countries introduced it and realized the hot popularity. In particular, 'Crash Landing on You' has received great love not only from Asian countries such as Japan, but also from Europe and the United States, so the couple's marriage drew more attention. 

As a result, 'Crash Landing on You' vomited the spirit of running backwards again after about two years after the end. Not only in Korea, but also in Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand, 'Crash Landing on You' ranks in the top 10 in the TV show category.

http://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=331822

2022 Overseas Hallyu Survey made by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism  with KFICC.  

✔ Korean Actor : Hyun Bin ~ 2nd place
 ✔ Korean Drama : <Crash Landing On You> ~ 2nd place

• 2 weeks later...

North Koreans express excitement about marriage between “Crash Landing on You” stars Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin

“While watching ‘Crash Landing on You’ with my best friends, we wished that the two characters hailing from different Koreas would really fall in love," one North Korean woman told Daily NK

By Ha Yoon Ah    |  2022.02.28 12:08pm

20220224_hya_2-696x464.jpg
A scene from the drama. (tvN)

The recent announcement that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, stars of the South Korean drama “Crash Landing on You,” are getting married is a hot topic in North Korea. The love story of Yun Se Ri, a South Korean chaebol heiress who “crash lands” in North Korea, and Lee Jong Hyok, a North Korean officer who protects her, seems to have tugged at many people’s heartstrings in the country. 

Daily NK recently spoke with people living in various regions of North Korea about the news. Many who had heard about the marriage could not hide their excitement. 

One woman in her 30s who lives in North Hamgyong Province’s China-North Korea border region said that after hearing the news of the marriage her “heart started beating as if she knew them personally.” 

“These characters shared a special love in the show, and people are saying they want to run up and congratulate them personally [about the marriage],” she added.

She went on to say that while watching the show, she hoped that the two would get married despite their differences in nationality, and was happy that this wish had come true. “I hope to live in a world where everyone is comfortable with one another and young people from both Koreas can fall in love,” she added. 

A woman in her 40s living in North Hamgyong Province told Daily NK that she began crying when she heard the news of the marriage. 

“While watching ‘Crash Landing on You’ with my best friends, we wished that the two characters hailing from different Koreas would really fall in love. I think I cried at the thought of that becoming a reality, rather than just something that happened in a drama,” she added.

Some of the North Korean women Daily NK approached for comment seem to have forgotten that the portrayal of love between the two characters in the show was just fictional. As evidence of their close connection with the show, some actually expressed the belief that the two characters – one from South Korea and the other from North Korea – have fallen in love in real life.

The woman in her 40s pointed out that even the main characters from another South Korean drama, “Descendants of the Sun,” got married in real life. “I think the drama created the basis for them to fall in love, but they eventually got divorced. Some women have said that they hope Jong Hyok and Se Ri do not turn out like the characters in ‘Descendants of the Sun.’”

Another woman in her 20s who lives in Pyongyang told Daily NK how much she loves Hyun Bin and that she felt bad when she heard about the news of the marriage. “I think Jong Hyok and Se Ri’s love is memorable as it’s a love that transcends different systems, political views, and nations,” she said. “As the old saying goes, South Korean men are handsome while North Korean women are beautiful. I think that suggests that we [North Korean women] can experience something like this in the future.” 

After news of the marriage broke, it became trendy for North Koreans to watch the drama “Crash Landing on You” again.

The woman in her 40s told Daily NK that even officials charged with cracking down on foreign media content have watched the drama with their families, laughing and crying the whole time. “There are people who watch it again, and when they do, I think they sense that these two really like each other,” she said. 

The woman from Pyongyang mentioned that “Crash Landing on You” does not badmouth North Korea. “As a result, there are a lot of people who watch it a second time, even now,” she said, adding, “The news has spread that the main characters have gotten married, so everyone will continue to watch it.” 

Expressing her hope for a sequel, the woman further noted that, “Everyone wants to see a second season that explores what’s next for the married couple.”

South Korean actor Hyun Bin had announced the news of the marriage through a handwritten letter that stated: “The show’s Jong Hyuk and Se Ri would like to share their lives together.” In short, he expressed appreciation for the show, which had been a catalyst for the two actors to form a relationship. 

When a woman in Jagang Province was told about Hyun Bin’s statement, she remarked that she would watch “Crash Landing on You” again because the North Korean character Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), who stirred the hearts of North Koreans, had expressed such an “attachment” to the drama. 

“Many people have watched this show, and it will become more popular thanks to the news of their upcoming marriage,” she added.

https://www.dailynk.com/english/north-koreans-express-excitement-about-marriage-between-crash-landing-on-you-stars-son-ye-jin-hyun-bin/

MARCH 1, 2022 | WRITER KORB

Netflix’s 16 Most Watched Korean Titles Worldwide as of February 2022

Here’s a rundown of most popular Korean titles on Netflix in the world for this year, as of February 2022:

10.  “Crash Landing On You” (2019 - 2020) | 987 points

cloy.jpg?w=716

Synopsis: A paragliding mishap drops a South Korean heiress in North Korea – and into the life of an army officer, who decides he will help her hide.
Genre: Romantic comedy
No of episodes: 16
Starring: Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin, Kim Jung-hyun, Seo Ji-hye
Written by: Park Ji-eun
Directed by: Lee Jung-hyo
Date: December 14, 2019 – February 16, 2020
Network: TVN and Netflix

https://korean-binge.com/2022/03/01/netflixs-16-most-watched-korean-titles-worldwide-as-of-february-2022/

<Crash Landing On You> OST “Flower” was part of KPOP Medley played by Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra (PPO) at CCP Grounds, Philippines last nite 03/11.

Chief in Editor of  Nikkei Asia Japan  picks Son Yejin <Crash Landing On You> in his Netflix dramas article 

His December 2020 article on <Crash Landing On You> 

https://asia.nikkei.com/Editor-s-Picks/Tea-Leaves/K-drama-reaches-across-Asian-cultures?utm_campaign=GL_editor_in_chief_picks&utm_medium=email&utm_source=NA_newsletter&utm_content=article_link

Japan NHK English educational show Tsubuyski Eigo.  The 6th quiz question tacks on <Crash Landing on You> Ri Jeonghyeok and Yoon Seri candle scene (Son Yejin marriage announcement letter)

Q6: ??? recognised each other in the crowd, promises to build a future together….I couldn’t imagine!

568-DB1-BD-EEF9-4-E37-B88-D-911-E97-C85-

[2020/11/26] The same Japan NHK English educational show Tsubuyski Eigo featured “Crash Landing On You” tweeter event in their discussion topics

Spoiler

‘Crash Landing on You’ ‘Oh Hae-Young Again’… Leading to a popular stage at home theater

2022.03.20. 10:55 am

0000800520_003_20220320105501436.jpg?type=w430

[Kim Moon-seok | Sports Trend]

The emotions of the home theater are continuing on the stage.  

The drama 'Again! Oh Hae-young', 'M', and 'Crash Landing on You' are being reborn as musicals.

The drama 'Crash Landing On You', the drama that made Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin a couple, once again conveys emotion through a musical. 

The tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' is a secret romance between Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin), an heiress of a conglomerate who crash-landed in North Korea in a paragliding accident, and Ri Jeong-hyeok (Hyun Bin), a North Korean special officer. This drama was loved by viewers around the world through Netflix. Pop Music said, "We have completed a global copyright contract with Studio Dragon, and the concert will begin in Seoul in the middle of this year." 

It is very interesting to compare the original and the musical. If a drama is a novel, then a musical is like a short story. A reinterpretation of the storyline is inevitable during the adaptation process. Since we cannot show all the various characters and backgrounds shown in the original work on stage, we focus on the characters while condensing them. 

By comparing the characters and backgrounds of the drama, you can double the impression by looking at how the original is expressed on stage with the drama OST and the added number.

(skipped unrelated content)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000800520

<Crash Landing On You> musical production (from Wysiwyg Studio Korea) is coming

Period: 2022/09/15 ~ 2022/11/06

Venue: COEX Atrium, Gangnam Seoul Korea

A5-F47-CDC-CC34-46-F5-89-A0-A6-E201-BC90

Spoiler

Lineup for major performances

3-AA308-AB-4-E6-B-431-E-81-E2-A3-A5-E0-D

2-C162-A14-BE70-4-BA2-9567-2-BF234-D3-C1

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

6 Chaotic K-Drama Friend Groups We Wish We Could Be A Part Of

Mar 30, 2022          by binahearts

One of the most satisfying and healing aspects of a K-drama is seeing the tight-knit squad of friends who are willing to go above and beyond to be there for each other. It’s uplifting and heartwarming, and we can only long to find a squad just like one. And while we already visited some of the amazing K-drama girl squads in the past, here are six chaotic K-drama friend groups we wish we could be a part of!

5. “Crash Landing On You”

crash-landing-on-you1.jpeg

In “Crash Landing On You,” Hyun Bin stars as the charming North Korean soldier Ri Jung Hyuk, and Son Ye Jin plays the beautiful and charismatic Yoon Se Ri. In a freak accident while paragliding, Yoon Se Ri stumbles into North Korean territory where she meets Ri Jung Hyuk. He takes it upon himself to watch over her while he figures out a way to get her back to South Korea.

One of the best parts about this series, besides seeing the genuine chemistry between the OTP, is the lovable and comical squad of North Korean soldiers. Their energy and chemistry bring another level to the storyline that viewers cannot get enough of. How amazing is it seeing them try to fit in with the Seoulites? It brings endless laughter and delight seeing all the men bond with each other.

crash-landing-on-you.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1518475wpp/6-chaotic-k-drama-friend-groups-we-wish-we-could-be-a-part-of

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

19 Netflix series from South Korea that are really worth watching

May 9, 2022

By Anna Rinderspacher | GQ GERMANY

We introduce you to 19 K dramas on Netflix that will excite every newcomer.

Crash Landing On You (2019)

When a South Korean entrepreneur's daughter (Son Ye-jin) accidentally crashes over North Korea while paragliding, her fate seems sealed; because in the isolated military dictatorship, dissidents and intruders often disappear without a trace. However, the officer there Ri Jeong-hyeok (Hyun Bin) leaves no stone unturned to bring the young woman back home safely. South Korean writers worked with North Korean defectors to script this politically highly sensitive series; Critics and political scientists have largely agreed that "by reinterpreting stereotypes, albeit with a degree of creative freedom, 'Crash Landing on You' humanizes the North for its audience in a way 

https://www.gq-magazin.de/entertainment/artikel/squid-game-netflix-serien-k-drama-suedkorea-hellbound-all-of-us-are-dead

• 2 weeks later...

Netflix  Exclusive Distribution  Ranking

✔ Korean Drama Favourite Work ~ < Crash Landing On You> ranks #1

127560-FF-A656-4191-8206-3-C60-F625780-C

✔ “Korean Drama” Good Acting Male Actor ~ Hyun Bin for < Crash Landing On You> and  <Memories Of The Alhambra> ranks #1

61036-B28-08-B2-4310-B6-DE-AE5720674-DC3

✔ “Korean Drama” Good Acting Female Actor ~ Son Yejin for < Crash Landing On You> and  <Thirty, Nine> ranks #1

Spoiler

C47-D3-A13-A2-CC-4778-918-D-89-ACBD87-A5

Yuki Fukushima | ALL ABOUT NEWS JAPAN

Netflix Exclusive Distribution "Korean drama" favorite work ranking! 3rd place What is the TOP 2 that suppressed "Squid Game"?

Based on the results of an original questionnaire survey on "Korean dramas and Korean actors exclusively distributed by Netflix" conducted by the All About editorial department for 144 people nationwide, we will announce the ranking of favorite works of "Korean dramas" exclusively distributed by Netflix!

Yuki Fukushima | ALL ABOUT NEWS JAPAN

Netflix is a hot topic in works of various genres such as romantic comedy, suspense, and science fiction. Exclusively distributed Korean dramas are especially popular. Therefore, the All About editorial department conducted an original questionnaire survey on "Korean dramas and Korean actors exclusively distributed by Netflix" targeting 144 people nationwide (survey period: April 4 to 15, 2022). This time, we will announce "Ranking of favorite Korean dramas exclusively distributed by Netflix" based on the survey results!

1st place: "Crash Landing on You"

"I was able to experience a pseudo-romance with excitement and harassment as if I had become a heroine (36-year-old woman)" "I was struck by a Korean-style hard-line romance story (28-year-old unanswered)" "Love "Crash Landing on You", which received many comments such as "I can cry because it is too deep (40-year-old woman)" and "Action and love scene are exquisite (26-year-old woman)", won the first place. The marriage of Hyun Bin, who played her main character, Li Jung-hyuk, and Son Ye-jin, who played the heroine Yoon Se-ri, was also a hit. 

In addition, "It's interesting to see the serious content such as world history, modern history, and the situation in the Korean Peninsula and the heart-pounding love at once (28-year-old woman)." It was nice to see the environment and the deepening of love across national borders (29-year-old woman) "" It was very interesting to know the state of North Korea (34-year-old woman) "" Opportunity to hear the words of North Korea It was interesting to see the state of North Korea, which is not usually seen, such as "It was novel and interesting (31-year-old woman) because the difference from Korean was expressed while there were few." Was also received a lot. 

https://news.allabout.co.jp/articles/o/42420/

Netflix Exclusive Distribution "Good acting" male actor ranking of Korean drama appearance! 2nd place "Park Seo Jun", 1st place?

Based on the results of an original questionnaire survey on "Netflix exclusive distribution Korean dramas & Korean actors" conducted by the All About editorial department for 144 people nationwide, we announced the ranking of "acting is good" male actors who appeared in Netflix exclusive distribution Korean dramas. increase!

1st place: Hyun Bin | Crash Landing on Love, Memories of the Alhambra

Spoiler

787-BF552-817-D-49-E9-AA26-4-A07-A4-FC67

"Everything was good in Ai's crash landing performance. I cried (39-year-old woman)." "Hyun Bin's performance in Ai's crash landing was impressive. I felt that my personality or feelings were delicately expressed (32-year-old woman). "" In a closed nation, I felt that I was shaken by the rules and feelings of love because of my serious personality (28). Hyun Bin won the 1st place, especially with comments about the role of Li Jung-hyuk, the main character who played in "Crash Landing on You". 

From the respondents, "The action was wonderful and I couldn't take my eyes off (43-year-old woman)" "Because it was powerful and cool (25-year-old man)" "Various expressions for affection are exciting (39-year-old) (Woman) ”“ I think it's amazing because it's a performance that makes you laugh when it's funny and impresses when you're lonely (27-year-old woman) ”, and there are voices about powerful action scenes. 

Also, "Because I'm so useful that I always suspect that I'm actually that kind of person (28-year-old woman)" "I always get the impression that I'm a different person (36-year-old woman)" "For acting Comments such as "I can't see (37-year-old woman)" "The character in the crash landing on love and Alhambra were too different. There was a sharp part between the cool part and the cute part in the crash landing on love (26-year-old woman)". rice field. 

https://news.allabout.co.jp/articles/o/42423/

Netflix Exclusive Distribution "Good acting" female actor ranking of Korean drama appearance! 2nd place "Kim Dami", 1st place?

Based on the results of an original questionnaire survey on "Netflix exclusive distribution Korean dramas & Korean actors" conducted by the All About editorial department for 144 people nationwide, we announced the ranking of "acting good" female actors who appeared in Netflix exclusive distribution Korean dramas. increase!

1st place: Son Ye Jin | Crash Landing on You, 39 years old

Spoiler

C30-CB22-A-B687-4907-9-D52-82-D4574-CFEA

"The scene of tears is beautiful (26-year-old woman)" "The scene of tears is excellent (29-year-old woman)" "The laughing scene has always been a very cute actress, but the crying scene is very emotional and touching. "It was acting ability (54-year-old woman)" "Because you can embrace emotions just by looking at her crying face (35-year-old woman)", etc. Yejin won first place. 

Besides, "Because the way of anger is cute (34-year-old woman)" "The way of walking is natural and tremendously taken in even though I wear high heels (26-year-old woman)" "A word of the role of addiction. I think it's a role that looks like a man (48-year-old woman). " Was sent. 

https://news.allabout.co.jp/articles/o/42424/

The best K-dramas on Netflix, according to someone who has seen them all

Here's where to start on your K-drama journey — including the one romance everyone seems to be talking about.

May 19, 2022, 8:37 PM +08
By Jae-Ha Kim

“Crash Landing On You” (2019)

Son Ye-jin in "Crash Landing on You." 

The chemistry between lead actors Son Ye-jin (“Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food”) and Hyun Bin (“Memories of the Alhambra”) is off-the-charts in this romantic action series. As a result, it's no surprise it's a mega-hit with an upcoming musical adaptation. Son plays a super rich South Korean businesswoman who accidentally paraglides into the DMZ, where she is rescued by a ridiculously handsome captain for the Korean People’s Army. While the series finale was bittersweet, CLoY fans were delighted that there was a happily ever after in real life: Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin got married this past March.

<Crash Landing On You> are included in UK Glamour magazine’s recommendation for best Korean dramas on Netflix to binge watch

Image may contain Hyun Bin Son Yejin Human Person Coat Clothing Apparel Hat Military Uniform and Military

“Crash Landing On You” (2019)

Who: Billionaire female entrepreneur (Son Ye-jin as Yoon Se-ri) with perfect skin and hair meets male soldier (Hyun Bin as Ri Jeong-hyeok) with perfectly chiselled jaw and equally perfect hair.

What: Billionaire accidentally paraglides from South Korea to North Korea after a freak tornado, and chiselled jaw do-gooder North Korean soldier hides her from the authorities whilst both are holding onto painful memories from the past and battling enemies from both within and outside their families.

Why: Beautiful people fall in love with some military uniforms thrown in – are you not entertained?!

https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/gallery/best-korean-drama-netflix