[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could not get decently timed subtitles anywhere! Glad to see SW is finally taking over the business for her husband. Gwang Il is really incompetent.

It seemed to me at the park that SW was hostile, but TY was acting in love when he saw her. SW would be hostile considering the put option could bankrupt her son’s future, but TY being suddenly in love suggests DS is not a great wife for him. I suspect DK likes to shop A Lot.

And TY now misses SW A Lot.

14 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

I could not get decently timed subtitles anywhere! Glad to see SW is finally taking over the business for her husband. Gwang Il is really incompetent.

He really is its awful  I wonder how he is going to react to her doing better then him.

Also why do I think TY wants the competition?

14 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

What a slap in the preview for TY hahaha...indeed even for how many years they are separated their love still intack from their heart, irs frozen their and now they finally meet again its slowly melting...

How KI is investigating TY past and also chairman choi already know that TY and YW looks alike...its a matter of time that everything will be reveal slowly..

Hmm thats not good those are the two that should be last to find out.

SW going to be stuck in a bad place with that I feel.

Just now, joan0528 said:

But i thinks its either KI, mr.choi or Jieun will eventually find first about YW and also his relationship with SW at the same time suspect jimin not a really choi...

I just hope that if ever SW will be stuck in the middle if everything revealed TY already know about his birthsecret and also about jimin so that he can protect them..

YES, it's always the bad guys the first ones to know  the truth

29 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

YES, it's always the bad guys the first ones to know  the truth

Wasn't Mr. Choi looking at some documents where the audio said he looks a lot like YR.  Probably they are doing a background check on him or something and they could not find anything, so they must have looked into who vanished at that time and seeing if he fits the bill.  

27 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

They going to fall back in love while dueling arent they!?!?

IT is difficult.  SW has a lot of anger for how YW put her down.  She did not know he would be so cruel.  She was ready to disclose to him, but he was dealing with a different agenda.  Wish he had let her talk first, but then DK was there listening and it would have back fired.  YW is a man with many kids from different partners just like his grandfather.  

The maid - was really creepy today.  My god! many of you guess it ahead of time.  Scary:scream:

Subs are not out yet, so can't figure out who it was that was telling Mr. Choi that he has a great resemblance to YW.  

So yeah they both  said "How can you do this to me" so much emotion is still  and yeah I am sure they still love each other.Also KI is  questioning SW about TY,I am seeing a change in him.

Shimmi foods story was sad.

Shimmi foods is really personal to TY they sponsored his orphanage,he was able to go to college thinks to the founder of Shimmi foods,he said he owes him alot. So he wants to save the company since  it might shutdown,he said we should save good companies.

He trying to repay the people that help him in life in someway.

14 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

IT is difficult.  SW has a lot of anger for how YW put her down.  She did not know he would be so cruel.  She was ready to disclose to him, but he was dealing with a different agenda.  Wish he had let her talk first, but then DK was there listening and it would have back fired.  YW is a man with many kids from different partners just like his grandfather.  

The maid - was really creepy today.  My god! many of you guess it ahead of time.  Scary:scream:

Subs are not out yet, so can't figure out who it was that was telling Mr. Choi that he has a great resemblance to YW.  

Is she the maid?  I thought she was the Chief Secretary.  In kdramas the Chief Secretary also acts as maid, butler, driver, bodyguard ... it's a thankless 24-7 job!

There was a scene when SW was recently married.  This woman greeted her with great respect and SW felt uncomfortable.  She called her Chief Secretary. and this woman said that SW is no longer a secretary and she is not SW's boss.  That their roles has reserved and she now has to show respect to SW.  SW always treats her with great respect.

SW and MIL often talk to her about the company.  and she seems to know everything that's going on there.  A maid would not know.

When the aunt was telling them that Jieun is a mistress daughter - Jieun's mom worked as a secretary.  The Aunt rolled her eyes and said at least their father doesn't have an illegitimate child with his secretary.  That woman heard and she stood there with a weird look on her face.  Wouldn't be surprised to find out that she and the old man have an illegitimate child.  It may even shock the old man!  Though since no--one who has a job seem to have a private life in Korea so I do wonder when she would have had time to give birth! 

10 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Now i feel nervous of what might going to happen to SW and TY...SW still care for TY that she still dont want him to hurt again...TY told SW that until the end he will gonna hate SW...

Chairman choi , kwang ii and ji eun is now after them..

So does KI know the whole truth about TY?

Man their feelings are irrupting all in the open now,she needs to tell him like really soon thing are going to get dangerous  from now.

I guess she know knows why he is so angry ,he told her  "how could she marry into the group that killed him,how could I forgive you,would you be able to if you where me"

See she needs to tell him like now. Its only a matter of time before  KI finds out who  he is.

12 hours ago, joan0528 said:

Now i feel nervous of what might going to happen to SW and TY...SW still care for TY that she still dont want him to hurt again...TY told SW that until the end he will gonna hate SW...

Chairman choi , kwang ii and ji eun is now after them..

I just want this secretary/friend of SW tell TY the truth about everything so that TY can prepare for what might happen to him not like this he's be investigated by his enemy without him knowing...

SW please jebal tell TY everything befor its to late...

Me too feel nervous what might happen to TY & SW....Chairman Choi may hurt SW & TY.. Hope SW secretary/ friend tell TY everything before Chairman Choi hurt them...  not only TY & SW maybe they will hurt Jimin too... 

4 hours ago, joan0528 said:

Yes thats also my thoughs SW must spill out the bean to TY for him to be able to depend himself againts TG...the more SW delayed telling TY the truth the more their live is at risk..

Come on SW dont be too stupid and tell him...

KI will soon find out about TY and Jieun will also spill out to TY what is her observation about TY and SW...i know jieun want to revenge KI and i think this is the best option jieun will make to make SW and KI separated..

Actually that scene made me very angry with TY.  He told SW "you betrayed me the moment you married into that family.  YW no longer exists".  then he went on to say that his future is the woman who saved his life, who he loves and who he is now expecting a child with.

The idiot didn't think that when SW married she thought he was dead!  She tried to tell him the truth but he cut her off - twice.  He only thought to himself why did she take so long to approach him.  But he never even approached her.  SW finally plucked the courage to approach him but this vengeful bitter man didn't approach her.  

4 hours ago, O said:

Actually that scene made me very angry with TY.  He told SW "you betrayed me the moment you married into that family.  YW no longer exists".  then he went on to say that his future is the woman who saved his life, who he loves and who he is now expecting a child with.

The idiot didn't think that when SW married she thought he was dead!  She tried to tell him the truth but he cut her off - twice.  He only thought to himself why did she take so long to approach him.  But he never even approached her.  SW finally plucked the courage to approach him but this vengeful bitter man didn't approach her.  

As soon as she found out who he was she should have told him, instead she distance herself from him and told their son to stay way from him as well.

She had plenty of chances to tell him she decided not to and continue to do so. Now its time to tell him for real no more excuses since things about to get really dangerous 

She just as much as fault here for the prolong misunderstanding for the last 2 years.

Archived