[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

Wayy too much time skipping in this drama what its like 3 years  later

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/aplaceinthesun/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0122-01-130845,read,,30,795360

Looks like SW  cant have kids anymore.

I think that other girl threating t leave him if he got out to help SW ,she got up when he was watching ,her husband was already there when she started to have the stomach pains.

I am so sick of her already you that insecure already just wait until she finds out who SW kid is.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

SW lost the baby but is it me who is thinking that minjae father is the one who is responsible for miscarriage if yoi look at the motor who hit SW just like its intentional...SW blamed TY for her lost...

Yeah I am quite suspicious myself.

Did she think  SW set this up or something?

6 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

SW lost the baby but is it me who is thinking that minjae father is the one who is responsible for miscarriage if yoi look at the motor who hit SW just like its intentional...SW blamed TY for her lost...

IT's horrible, poor SW, she suffers so musch, intentional? really? it's dificult for found about it

3 years later TY  and DK   seem happy  with  their little girl in the preview, so no baby switch, it's shame LOL

I really wonder how writer gonna turn this around as both is married to other people and he have a kid with the other girl. they both long for each other, but there is also build allot of resentment between them. I guess the truth gonna come in pieces as things gonna come out in one way or another. We have a long way to go before our OTP gonna find each other again.

17 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

But im disappointed at TY, your ex or no you must help the people right? DS also is one devil..

Yeah not his  best moment I guess its good he waited until she got up  atleast but still,  DS is poison in his ear and I wish he does not listen to her. Like I said they will keep hurting each other until  some truth comes out.

She is going to used their child as a weapon I can see. Its going to get so ugly sigh :(

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

We still have a long way to go 70ep more so we need to stay alert and expect what might happen,,for now the situation is still mild, mr jung prediction is not yet coming but maybe on the way hehehe..

I FF a lot of stuff today.  The only thing I watched was JM and TY.  They connect with each other without knowing about each other.  Even TY bio mom cannot feel anything for him.  

As @dramaninja said, DK is becoming more and more bossy.  That is how most women are - they think they can change a person.  She wants him to give up on his revenge.  She has not been there to know how deep both his revenge and his love is.  Since he is not privy to anything that SW did, I guess he is floating on cloud nine.  He must have gone to the US during the mortgage sell off and made a ton of money.  Now seeing him after 3 years with his daughter doesn't give me any healthy vibes at all.  A child born from deceit.  Even though they got married, it feels like TY is living in an empty shell.  

It is true that there are 70 more episodes to go.  I hope it happens soon.  

13 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I FF a lot of stuff today.  The only thing I watched was JM and TY.  They connect with each other without knowing about each other.  Even TY bio mom cannot feel anything for him.  

As @dramaninja said, DK is becoming more and more bossy.  That is how most women are - they think they can change a person.  She wants him to give up on his revenge.  She has not been there to know how deep both his revenge and his love is.  Since he is not privy to anything that SW did, I guess he is floating on cloud nine.  He must have gone to the US during the mortgage sell off and made a ton of money.  Now seeing him after 3 years with his daughter doesn't give me any healthy vibes at all.  A child born from deceit.  Even though they got married, it feels like TY is living in an empty shell.  

It is true that there are 70 more episodes to go.  I hope it happens soon.  

Its really sad he is missing so much of his son life all  of this over misunderstandings 

I want both TY and and SW  to be happy they suffer so much already,they think the other hates them when thats not true at all its sad.

Being a while Soompi. Starting over as Drama Boss.

I notice the maid was drinking tea like  creep when she miscarried. I suspect the maid. Two kids soon that maid would start to outlive her welcome. That maid is up to no good. A maid that sits on Family meetings, always giving opinions. Even if she was invited, why does she speak. Would a true maid just sit. That maid, because i think that maid knows Ji Min is not her husband son. If she had another kid, She would have two kids from the family and be mama queen, regardless who gets the company she would control both men remember. The fake heir checked with a kid, and she has the kid of the real heir already who was switched. It was the maid for sure.

32 minutes ago, DramaBoss said:

Being a while Soompi. Starting over as Drama Boss.

I notice the maid was drinking tea like  creep when she miscarried. I suspect the maid. Two kids soon that maid would start to outlive her welcome. That maid is up to no good. A maid that sits on Family meetings, always giving opinions. Even if she was invited, why does she speak. Would a true maid just sit. That maid, because i think that maid knows Ji Min is not her husband son. If she had another kid, She would have two kids from the family and be mama queen, regardless who gets the company she would control both men remember. The fake heir checked with a kid, and she has the kid of the real heir already who was switched. It was the maid for sure.

Welcome @DramaBoss.    I think she has become more like a member of their family.  That is the reason why she was given a huge building by the grandpa.  Also,  it was DK mom who switched the children from all the hissing of the two snakes going on (Mr. Choi and Miran).  That was the reason that DK thinks that her mother has a secret son.  DK has not figured out that YW is that person in the orphanage.  Everyone doubts why KI is not like his family (mother father or grand father).  They are unaware that KI is not their grandson.  

For someone who claims to like Jimin so much, Yoowol doesn’t seem to realize that impoverishing him via a revenge on Yangji is hardly kind towards the little boy.

Yoowol is getting on my nerves now. I have run out of sympathy for him. If he has problems with Yangji, then I’d say he got revenge on them by doing the shady deals he has already done namely, Shin-sung Express and forcing that put option. 

Now, if the show doesn’t show Shiwol fighting back properly, instead of just talking big, and undercutting Yoowol, I’m going to get very bored. 

Its pretty hard to ignore the people that tried to kill you since you know they still are not punish yet.

She just happen to be marry into that same group, its unfortunate but the need to be taking down either way they are very dangerous. 

I mean he is already hurting his on plans trying to avoid hurting SW family.

YW\TJ wants revenge but his target is all wrong.  And what he thinks of are the reasons for wanting him dead is also totally wrong.  He doesn't know the first thing about the first principle of war - know your enemy! 

I really don't see how he and SW will get together in the end.  Unless something major happens, I am not hoping for them to reconcile. Too much water under the bridge.  

Poor Si Wol & Tae Yang/ Yo Wol they still love each other.. Hope Si Wol assistant will tell Tae Yang the whole story how Si Wol try to protect Ji Min & what/ which belong to Tae Yang... Hate Duk Sil how she try to control Tae Yang life.. 

Archived