[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Humm. I dont know why but i hope there will not a baby's switching anymore. DK is pregnant, SW's cousin law is also pregnant and SW is now ok for a baby.A another story for a baby's switching seems high

DK was a beautiful bride for sure.  DK was listening for sure on the other side when TY met SW.  She finally decides to have another child and the preview shows that she is pregnant and meets with an accident.  Does she lose the baby?  Don't know.    

Shi Wol  didn't went to Tae Yang wedding...Well is more and more likely,it will be a battle of surviving for each of them...They would probably just destroy each others till they would found out everything (no matter who wins would be pitifull)

Judging from the preview DK slowly would change in a bad person ...It seems like Tae Yang should figure it out by himself ,Shi Wol it's kinda done with him and the preview sound like she will have more reasons too

26 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

DK was a beautiful bride for sure.  DK was listening for sure on the other side when TY met SW.  She finally decides to have another child and the preview shows that she is pregnant and meets with an accident.  Does she lose the baby?  Don't know.    

I don't tkink she lose the baby. The accident is  not terrible. Maybe she will get her baby pretty  fast and there will no a baby switch with her baby.

@joan0528 that  happens when you marry for a child

Who knows if she ever gets to give birth to it(so TY just married Mi Ran daughter for nothing)

All this circle of revenge getting worse ,it's not likely DK would get safe if she try to pull some bad stuffs 

And like someone say baby switch can happen,it's not likely all these 3 women would deliver their child safe anyways

Like Jung Do In said is not luck between DK and Tae Yang marriage so she can enjoy it as much it last

Its sad to say this but they just going to hurt each other for awhile its going to be painful to watch.

But since is wife is already turning to a crappy person things going to go bad quick.

Also the other dude still does not know the child isnt his,I cant imagine reactions to the news. He is a ticking time bomb we already caught a glimpse of that.

I do find it very stupid I she is going to protect the group that cause all of this to begin with.You know the one that tried to kill him?

Its beyond reckless what happens if  her or her son becomes a target? What  if  they try to kill him again?

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

why is everyone talking about the next baby switching?  

What would the reason be to switch babies?

To create more chaos?:lol:

Actually,  I am hoping for baby switches.  It would be hilarious to see the babies riding a merry-go-round, while each parent has to try and figure out which kid is theirs. :P

Gee, if everyone lived together, they would be a commune, just like in the hippie days of the '70's.  And, with free love!:w00t:. So there would be no problem of who is married to whom.

On 7/11/2019 at 8:13 PM, joan0528 said:

I want to see how SW and TY fight for each other...TY already said Kim yoo wol is already dead means the true heir of yangji is dead ( TY must not take back his word after he will find out the whole truth)...now i ship KI and SW already hahaha,, KI love for SW is pure and innocent although SW love for KI is fake but i think start tomorrow she will looked at KI as a man already not just a tool for her revenge...

I'm with you on the same ship! TY annoys me no end! Idiot only thinks SW betrayed him. He never considered that she thought he died. How painful for her to realise he is alive but never reached out to her. At one point he thought to himself "you (SW) wanted me dead".  Idiot - they were not married. She could have just walked away if she didn't want to continue the relationship. 

I hope KI can man up & become a real man. Then he and SW can live together as real husband & wife. 

44 minutes ago, O said:

I'm with you on the same ship! TY annoys me no end! Idiot only thinks SW betrayed him. He never considered that she thought he died. How painful for her to realise he is alive but never reached out to her. At one point he thought to himself "you (SW) wanted me dead".  Idiot - they were not married. She could have just walked away if she didn't want to continue the relationship. 

I hope KI can man up & become a real man. Then he and SW can live together as real husband & wife. 

She just as stupid though she had many many chances to tell him the truth,this will backfire on both of them soon.

Alot of this damage was done by her hand we cannot ignored that. Also her protecting the same group that tired to kill him rubs me thew wrong way like alot.

Drama is dragging, the writer still has to show what revenge Shi Wol did from the time she married Kwang Il, nothing.... even when she finally realized Mr Oh is Yoo Wol, there was no reaction from Shiwol quite surprising for someone who loved the guy so much and had a child by him. The writer even messed up the story by letting Yoowol had the other woman pregnant!!! It's a mess of a story... boring.  I stopped watching it and just prefer other dramas.

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

She just as stupid though she had many many chances to tell him the truth,this will backfire on both of them soon.

Alot of this damage was done by her hand we cannot ignored that. Also her protecting the same group that tired to kill him rubs me thew wrong way like alot.

Is there a group that tried to kill TY?  I thought it was only Choi?  TY mistakenly thinks it is KI because of SW!  SW at first wanted to expose Choi.  When she found out she was with preggars, she thought the best thing for her child was to raise him in his rightful place as the grandson of that family.  Her choices now are what is best for her son.

She also had tried to get rid of Choi.  It worked only for a short while.

I don't think she has been behaving stupidly.  The man she thought was dead was alive this past 10 years.  He even moved next door to her.  But never once showed any sign that he knew her.  I don't blame her for not going to him first.  He should have reached out to her 10 years ago or even now, make the first move.   

However as her friend said, either way - whether she tells TY the truth or not, she will be dammed.  I don't like TY but wanted them to be together just for SW to be happy.  but if he is going to marry someone else and especially start a family, then I would rather SW find real happiness with KI.  It is possible if KI grows up and be a man.  

4 hours ago, O said:

Is there a group that tried to kill TY?  I thought it was only Choi?

YW was auditing the books at Yangji group and was working with an accountant group to out the company.  After seeing who it was that was auditing, KI Father - Choi - hired a team to take him out.  The accounting company asked him to lay low and go into hiding until this is blown over.  YW was going into hiding and the team hired by Mr. Choi took him out.  At that time they could not find the body.  SW went to the police station to find out and probably came to know about it and was devastated.  Grandpa Jang only told Mr. Choi to remove the problem that exists with the auditing.  HE did not know that Mr. Choi has switched his grandchild with his own son and that the hit was on the Jang HEIR.  

5 hours ago, O said:

TY mistakenly thinks it is KI because of SW! 

No.  TY knows that it was Yangi Group who tried to kill him.  It was not because of SW.  Even when he was in Yangi group, TY had seen KI trying to get close to SW.  But she always kept her distance.  He is angry at SW that she ditched him and married KI.  But his revenge is against the group.  

5 hours ago, O said:

She also had tried to get rid of Choi.  It worked only for a short while.

SW got rid of Choi, but KI came to know about his lineage and was incompetent in his job.  His mother thought that it was because of the divorce . Mr. Choi had set up a slush fund and he transferred it to KIl.  Every one thinks that he did such a great and noble job.  But grandpa, mother or anyone else do not know that KII is Choi 's biological son.  It would have worked well had KII good with business skills.  

5 hours ago, O said:

I don't think she has been behaving stupidly. 

I am with you on this one.  TY came back acting high and mighty and got rid of his scar and hid himself well acting as a jilted lover when he was not forthright with the information.  Of course, he was acting as if he has a revenge on SW.  He does even though he says not, but that is not the only revenge he has .  SW tried to find out about him, and he has hid himself well with a fake identity.  Even his accounting friend is in on it.  

I too wish SW would find happiness .  Once TY 's blinders come off, then we can see some progress.  TY first need to see DK 's mom old picture and figure out that she was the lady coming to the orphanage and try to find out more about her.  Since the information is still under lock and key, she needs to out it when she is drunk or something . KI need to out the information that he is Mr. choi 's biological son.  At least these can be done independent of SW.  

Anyway, will wait to see how the writer will drive this drama.  

I just cant agree with her not being stupid when she had many many chances to tell him the truth  after she found out,but she went on the attack instead, and distance their son from him she handles every situation  very poorly.

Like I said this will  get real ugly when someone who isnt TY finds out about the little boy, she should have told him because I dont see him being the first to find out anymore.  The vast majority of the characters will have a either a very negative reaction to the little boy or used it against her. 

She has her reasons sure but so did he does not mean they are both not being stupid or continue to be.

Its going to be a mess all around too many kids and babies caught up in this. :(  

But lets just wait and see,I am interested how they will find themselves to each other again.

I am back!  Have been reading the forum but unable to comment as I had forgotten my password.  Till now.

I don't agree that SW has been stupid in not approaching TY.  Would you if the guy you thought loves you but wants revenge on you?  

Is it the English translation?  Because I had also seen the episodes where TY and his friend first wondered why he alone was the target.  Later he told his friend that KI tried to kill him because he wanted SW.  And I also saw the episode where he and SW spoke the second or third time after he moved in next door.  When she was talking about someone in her past who looks like him, he thought to himself that "you wanted me dead".  I too had read the same lines as @o.

I don't know what the author has in mind now with this marriage and second child for TY.  I only wish in the end that Jimin and SW come out winners.  Don't really care for any other characters.

Archived