[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

41 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Wait he knows  that she knows his true identity? SW really is a master of causing her own issues.

When she was asking him to not meet with JM, they were exchanging looks and he could see in her eyes who he was (I think!) . Since I can understand a couple of words and their meaning in the context that is what I understood.  

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok SW is just in a really tough spot right now, same with TY it really does suck.

Why cant she just ask him for help out of this mess? man I feel bad for the both of them she isnt being story she is afraid of losing her son if she reveal who his real father is.

What a mess :(

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Ok SW is just in a really tough spot right now, same with TY it really does suck.

Why cant she just ask him for help out of this mess? man I feel bad for the both of them she isnt being story she is afraid of losing her son if she reveal who his real father is.

What a mess :(

@dramaninja,  agreed;  I really don't watch this for now, cause as you mentioned this a mess.  Will check the thread and maybe later  on I will start  watching when it's almost over to save me from stress:lol:.

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

This was what it was and why she does not want to let TY know who she is and tell him about him and the switheroo and also the people responsible for it.  I hope the marriage does not happen and that TY gets to know about his MIL as the lady who used to visit him.  

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Umm the preview looks crazy what the heck happen?

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/aplaceinthesun/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0122-01-130845,read,,27,795228

From the text I think SW already know about the marriage ,and the other guy is really angry about something

Hope that a person can understand this preview or sub this. Can't wait.please

25 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think SW want to tell TY the truth but maybe TY dont want to listen to her...i dont know what happen but the preview looks like KI know something about SW and TY somehow..

I think KI is asking TY if he knew his wife from before.  (the last sentence).  

This is what I got from Google Translate.

28 times <There is a story to tell>!

The shocked sunlight after hearing of the sun's marriage tries to tell the sun everything. On the other hand, Deoksil is disappointed that the sun still can not forget the sun,
It's not because of the sun, but because it tells the sun to prove itself to be reliable.

On Correction:

28 times <There is a story to tell>!

The shocked SW after hearing of the YW's marriage tries to tell him everything. On the other hand, Deoksil is disappointed that theTY still can not forget the SW,
It's not because of the SW, but because it tells the TY to prove itself to be reliable.

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

so the Jang's secretary is like in love with mr.jung hahaha...

I was seeing a teaser yesterday or sometime this week.  The three faces in one of the slides is Jang's secretary, Mr. Jung and OTY buddy fellow  - Looks like the secretary knows about the likes and dislikes of Mr. Jung and the OTY friend might be their child ???

It was only a matter of time before DS and fake KI would turn evil to keep the people and things in their life that should never belong to them. Given how they are related its ironic for brother and sister to not want to hold on to the people who they care about even knowing that the people are not into them. I look for them to be plotting either together or by themselves to keep the people they can't really have. 

The easiest way to fix this is for SW to tell her MIL and the Grandfather the truth about what she over heard they did and that the son is TY. But of course if she does that we have no story. I wonder how long before they find out the KI they raised is a fake?

16 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

It was only a matter of time before DS and fake KI would turn evil to keep the people and things in their life that should never belong to them. Given how they are related its ironic for brother and sister to not want to hold on to the people who they care about even knowing that the people are not into them. I look for them to be plotting either together or by themselves to keep the people they can't really have. 

The easiest way to fix this is for SW to tell her MIL and the Grandfather the truth about what she over heard they did and that the son is TY. But of course if she does that we have no story. I wonder how long before they find out the KI they raised is a fake?

I keep forgetting they are brother and sister :lol:. OMG SW is heart broken. What will she do, now that TY is marring DS? She was hoping to put TY in his rightful place, but now this marriage. 

Disaster has to strike as Mr. Jung predicted.  Otherwise how will they bring the leads together.  DK mom heinous crime has to come to light.  Also, OTY needs to find out about the woman who could be his mother become his MIL.  Where are those baby pics of DK?  IS SW going to have another child.  OR is she going to the US?  Did anything get confirmed today.  

Archived