[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww this might be my favourite episode so far... i watched the raw without subs and there was a good mix of comedy and touching scenes. 

Spoiler

Especially the scene on the swing, embodying sad but happy memories, paired with the latest OST - this brought tears to my eyes even though there was no dialogue and only expressions. KSH (and her young actress) and JDY were perfect here. I think I sort of understand why DJ is treating YM not v nicely - he only reminds her of the past, as much as he has good intentions. That ending though, JDY's expressions were brilliant. I must say ND is quite a feminine guy despite the muscles - he's so gossipy and petty lol. 

This ep definitely had me both laughing (didn't even need to understand to be entertained) and teary. 

3 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

awww this might be my favourite episode so far... i watched the raw without subs and there was a good mix of comedy and touching scenes. 

Reveal hidden contents

Especially the scene on the swing, embodying sad but happy memories, paired with the latest OST - this brought tears to my eyes even though there was no dialogue and only expressions. KSH (and her young actress) and JDY were perfect here. I think I sort of understand why DJ is treating YM not v nicely - he only reminds her of the past, as much as he has good intentions. That ending though, JDY's expressions were brilliant. I must say ND is quite a feminine guy despite the muscles - he's so gossipy and petty lol. 

This ep definitely had me both laughing (didn't even need to understand to be entertained) and teary. 

AGREEE!!!

The ending sooo hilarious ahahhaha, 
Dong Joo looks like want to eat nok du ahahhaha. 

Can someone give me a spoiler what she gonna do? 

btw, who is the woman that hug nok du? 

9 minutes ago, kyra myesha said:

Can someone give me a spoiler what she gonna do? 

btw, who is the woman that hug nok du? 

I think she forced him to change in there, based on preview. And the woman is the widow he saved in ep 1 who got caught again. Not sure what happened to the servant who ran away with her

From today episode, I learn one thing abt this drama: After the almost romantic/swooning/touching/warming/peaceful moments, there're chaos and craziness. :lol:

We're fooled by this (seem-to-be-doleful) still cut.

EGXN4PqU0AYJE6c?format=jpg&name=largew

Which is later turning to this

EGXKXcUXUAMrQWR?format=jpg&name=small

3 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

I think she forced him to change in there, based on preview. And the woman is the widow he saved in ep 1 who got caught again. Not sure what happened to the servant who ran away with her

aaa i see, that woman 

hahaha. how can he change there? will he change his clothes with dong joo clothes? wow ahahahah

Btw tonight ep is full of loveeeeeee, they are into each other but not yet sure, need some trigger hahaha

3 hours ago, Ly Khánh said:

What if Dong Joo and Nokdu were swapped at birth?

On episode 2 it was mentioned they were born different years, Nokdu thought DJ was older but then she clarified that she was born year of the ram. 

31 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

Regarding the ending palanquin scene, it was the "restricted-age 17" scene mentioned during the script-reading session:

Lol.. that's what it was? I was wondering way back when I first watched the script reading vid and then Kang Tae Oh was clapping and JDY was like, "Why are you clapping?" :D Now I know.

Yay, I can finally binge-watch the episodes then tomorrow. Am at work right now and just sneaking in to see some spoilers here :P.

P.S. Glad to see some people joining the Nokdu fun :blush:

I'd also just like to point this out because I don't think anybody's noticed this yet but if my eyes aren't deceiving me, look at Dong Yoon's ears during this scene, they're red!!!:lol:

Now I really want KBS to release the behind the scenes footage of this part of the episode lol, seems like JDY got really flustered while filming this hmmm^_^

https://twitter.com/Cinderexx/status/1181485224653459456

8 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Muahaha... just saw the preview for next week and it's friggin' hilarious :joy:... omg, am already dreading for next Monday ^_^

:lol: especially the blooming (b)romance between NokDu and YulMu. YM looked soooooo uncomfortable, and literally was running for his life. This should be fun! 

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

Lol.. that's what it was? I was wondering way back when I first watched the script reading vid and then Kang Tae Oh was clapping and JDY was like, "Why are you clapping?" :D Now I know.

Yay, I can finally binge-watch the episodes then tomorrow. Am at work right now and just sneaking in to see some spoilers here :P.

P.S. Glad to see some people joining the Nokdu fun :blush:

Hope you can catch up on the subbed episodes soon tomorrow! But watch this at home because there is a very HUGE risk that you'll be ROFL or shouting exclamations. Why is next Monday so far away *stomps feet like Kim Kwabu-nim*

So many heartfelt scenes tonight. Sharing a screenshot under spoiler:

Spoiler

EGXGpC6WkAANxt_.jpg

BTS wish list for this week (in random order):

1) palanquin scene

2) swing scene

3) "I am your mother" scene

No. 1 or 3 would have been crazy hilarious to film LOL

7 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

Hope you can catch up on the subbed episodes soon tomorrow! But watch this at home because there is a very HUGE risk that you'll be ROFL or shouting exclamations. Why is next Monday so far away 

I already am...lol.. am just a few mins in and I'm LMAO :joy:. I just need to contain my laugh while at work... aigoo... cannot concentrate. 

Agree with your BTS list... I mean, everything that has JDY-KSH funny and sweet scenes ^-^...

Nok-du facial expression at the ending, into the palanquin, was absolutely priceless. I've laughed a whole minute, even watching raw. And the next episode seems to be even funnier. How long is a week!

Like my avatar shows, I started to watch ToND because of my beloved Kim So-hyun. But I think I'm starting to fall for Jang Dong-yoon :sweatingbullets:. I can't believe it's the same actor that Asianwiki shows in his profile (check it: http://asianwiki.com/Jang_Dong-Yoon ).

Archived