Chen Xing Xu 陈星旭 Official Thread

Erafera1

Is it just me who thinks he lost more weight? I hope he's getting some rest in between his busy schedule :tears: still handsome and dreamy as always though of course :wub:

I don't know if it's already been posted but looks like another drama, The Best Era, has been added to MyDramaList. I don't recall seeing this one when I last checked.. I only remember The Last Prince and Love in a Forbidden City as his next listed projects but understand Ethan Ruan is headlining Love in a Forbidden City. Glad we are seeing more dramas though!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Fanarts

005Z2vXkly1g3csy4w6eej31jk1jkgtc.jpg

Spoiler

005Z2vXkly1g3csy6ihftg31jk1jk7wh.gif

@J13 Yes,that's the one we talked about,that's filming since April 29th:D but maybe it's just add in MyDramaList recently.

His character looks mysterious here,in synopsis he just ordinary guy,but yesterday filming add luxury sports car and I think it's for his char.

Btw @nuttyz do you read something about new works rumor? I think there's acc post about he get other new project and than delete the post again:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/24/2019 at 12:45 AM, Erafera1 said:

@nuttyz:kiss_wink: no need all,just that you think interesting :D thank youuuu 

The contents are somewhat repeated from his earlier interviews.  Just few of the new things that was never mentioned before ::)

1. When his costars showed up on screen they all dissed him like he is still a kid who has not grown up. Apparently, his facial hair grows very fast and that he had to shave his facial hair every 2 - 3 hours since it grows so fast. 

2. Then he talked about his 2 cats "Da Hei" (black cat) and "Bao Xiao Jian" (The other white and brown cat, the name means little cunning). His black cat would always wait for him at the door whenever he comes home while "little cunning" always just runs away hiding in a corner and never gives much attention to him. So apparently, one night he woke and heard the sound of a man breathing and then saw a bundle of black white white eyes, he got scared and just threw poor blackie out. Awww! 

3. Then he shared about how he lost weight. It took him 2 months to lose 10kgs. First month he ate normally but went to the gym every day, starting out with 30 minute warm ups, then weights and cardio. The second month he started cutting down on food, morning was just milk and apple, lunch some protein (chicken or beef) then dinner just vegetables without any dressing. Im amazed by his willpower. I've been on a diet forever but never seem to lose any weight, sighhh... 

4. He was also asked to share what he thinks about growing up with so many stars since he started filming as a kid, he just mentioned that he likes going on set to act. 

The rest are pretty much repeated where he talked about his mum and acting :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2