Chen Xing Xu 陈星旭 Official Thread

Erafera1

He looks soooo good at the NARS event!  He's really becoming a style icon isn't he!

Off topic but there's some pics of him and PXR at the event and they look sooo sweet together like usual. I'll forever ship them together!

• Like 3

Omg!!! Look at the way he looks at her, :love::heart:love them so much.  Really so happy to see them together.  This brand's strategy is the best to put them together :kiss_wink:

:joy::joy:kekeke, look how the fan girls tease him...

Cr: as tagged

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I actually liked that orange shirt look (above) until i clicked on hidden content and scrolled down and he was in shorts, i laughed so hard :lol:, i thought it actually looked cute too.

@Erafera1 u''ve posted so many pics. not sure if u did this one yet. ^_^

007IxGiXgy1g39bbjs15gj30u01hb79i.jpg

007IxGiXgy1g39bbkceu4j30k00zkq5g.jpg

Spoiler

007IxGiXgy1g39bbiw032j30xc1n9q8c.jpg

007IxGiXgy1g39bbjawumj30ku1120v1.jpg

Cr. Weibo

• Love 2

8 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I actually liked that orange shirt look (above) until i clicked on hidden content and scrolled down and he was in shorts, i laughed so hard :lol:, i thought it actually looked cute too.

Omg!!! Hahaha, like minds think alike.  I also liked his orange shirt with the tie and was like "awwww, all colors light or bright, in everything you look fine" until I opened the spoilers and I was like "what????":joy::joy: shorts?????:o

His shoes also look great.:thumbsup:

Anyway, he is looking cute in that attire too.  That's ok only for modelling.  Let's hope he doesn't go out absent mindedly like that to somewhere important.:tounge_wink:

• LOL 2

190522 SHA

007GGLxlly1g3ag6eoeyvj32es3m64qs.jpg

Spoiler

007GGLxlly1g3ag6axpsyj32i13r27wk.jpg

007GGLxlly1g3ag7obq7tj32yo4g0hdy.jpg

007EgOrlly1g3ah47xk0oj323u35snpd.jpg

007EgOrlly1g3ah3n4cnbj323u35se81.jpg

007EgOrlly1g3ahwg4yt8j323u35s7wh.jpg

Sr.Weibo

@pad-hari I think that's only for photoshoot (i even not post some of his photoshoot bcos his outfit too....:lol:) and blame his stylist too:lol: but by most of his weibo pics,real him is love plain white t-shirt,jeans and hats:heart: and that's our fav:love:

• Like 2