Chen Xing Xu 陈星旭 Official Thread

Erafera1

@Erafera1 haha wishful thinking hoping to get them all together! Yeah MTY is very pretty too lol he won me over in Three Kingdoms.

@jewelsc ooohhh yes Johnny Huang is handsome too. So much eye candy for us fangirls haha

Super exciting seeing more of CXX's new drama filmings, means we should hopefully get another drama/movie soon! 

• Like 2

007HQ71Qgy1g3os0sgqjkj316d1tt4qp.jpg

Spoiler

007HQ71Qgy1g3os00gm05j30ju0zun3c.jpg

007HQ71Qgy1g3os0hr46gj30q317xk1a.jpg

007HQ71Qgy1g3os0cg05tj31jx219e81.jpg

007HQ71Qgy1g3os0lltx4j313p1e9kfl.jpg

007HQ71Qgy1g3os0fgd9ej30xq10otiy.jpg

Sr.Weibo

So we all love Liu Ping:lol: love Fu Shou character too:D SOTK is the same like GMP for me,watch it over and over :heart: but i like FS char more than XF:lol:that's wife should do for her husband:lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hello everyone, awww, it seems long since coming to this thread reading all the posts and updates.  Real life interruptions, but in touch with the various Instagram updates of CXX. 

I think this pic is being mentioned by @J13.  Same - same, cute:kiss_wink:

His new filming video

Cr: as tagged

• Like 1
  • Love 2

He seems to have lost so much weight! But I do agree he looks super good in that suit :wub:

I was reading on weibo a few days back that there are some anti-fans who were trying to tarnish CXXs image. Luckily nothing major happened after.. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, nuttyz said:

He seems to have lost so much weight! But I do agree he looks super good in that suit :wub:

I was reading on weibo a few days back that there are some anti-fans who were trying to tarnish CXXs image. Luckily nothing major happened after.. 

CXX seems like a good kid, i'm sure he has never done or will do anything majorly bad to tarnish his image besides we all know he's a mama's boy so he has to maintain that good boy image for his mom's sake.  Those anti-fans need to get a life than going around bashing on celebrities, they r so pathetic.

• Love 3

New Drama Filming

6838206fly1g3pvyj2792j20u00mikh9.jpg

Spoiler

006pQ9ASly1g3o0atlga0j31401hcn5o.jpg

006pQ9ASly1g3o0as98d3j31401hctge.jpg

006rUXeIly1g3nzrwxxgfj30u0140akc.jpg

006rUXeIly1g3o6eew4cxj30u0140gro.jpg

006rUXeIly1g3o6efz8w0j30qo0zkndd.jpg

6838206fly1g3o276v1p1j20u014042m.jpg

006EGWFily1g3pvwdnhegj30rs112453.jpg

006EGWFily1g3pvwdghy8j30u00u079a.jpg

006rUXeIly1g3o6egcz4gj30qo0qowob.jpg

6838206fly1g3o26tu4ykj21400u0afv.jpg

Sr.Weibo

Can't wait for this drama:heart: i recognized other man is from Meteor Shower.

@jewelsc That's the reason why i can't love 2 star at the same time:lol: when i busy watching the other one,i don't have time to digging weibo and update for the other:lol: But when i first time see those pics( CXX no shorts:D) like finally....we see him with normal outfits:lol: that's why without digging deeper,i just posted here:lol:

@nuttyz What happened? it's usual for raising star get anti fans:sweatingbullets: but remember the one make me fall in love with CXX is LCY haters:lol: but hopes everything will be ok for him.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

He looks sooooo good in that white suit with the purple shirt! So dreamy with the most perfect skin :wub:

With fame come the antis lol I doubt they'll affect him or his fanbase, CXX is the next big thing and he's only going to keep going up from here and his fanbase is only going to keep on growing. It's so exciting everytime new drama filming pics come out, means we're getting a little closer to seeing his next project :blush:

• Like 2

So I started rewatching the unedited GMP (TW version) after Her Private Life ended...

The story is definitely more robust compared to the Chinese version. Can I say again how handsome LCY is? :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@nuttyz sooo handsome :wub: 

I think I'm finally ready to watch the unedited version of GMP. I needed a break from the drama cos it literally took me on a wild ride of crazy emotions haha first drama to really make me analyze so many aspects and genuinely made me feel so sad for the leads. I think I'll wait till all the episodes are out and then watch it all over again. Such an epic drama, the crazy emotions were worth it for CXX :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1