Chen Xing Xu 陈星旭 Official Thread

Erafera1

I think this is the preview of the talk show.  He is so cute.:heart:is the host / viewers teasing him about his looks in LOTCH @nuttyz?  He is not seated comfortably, still at the end of the seat.  When he answers, he is so cautious of his words he say.  Sometimes he is witty.  :wub::wub:

Edit

Awwww, don't worry we are looking how u have improved and doing well.:thumbsup::kiss_wink:

Cr: as tagged

• Like 1
  • Love 1

IVYPLUME

c045c3fely1g2sksqv5upj22h93b07ww

Spoiler

c045c3fely1g2sksv2docj235246rx6r.jpg

c045c3fely1g2sksz5yt8j241q5eb1l0.jpg

007k9GWSgy1g2t0d6qcplj30k00f0dhi.jpg

Uncut Korean version ep 6

Sr.Weibo

I watch MTY drama recently (he have so many drama :sweatingbullets:) and sister over flower s1 bcos of him,enjoying him with YZ(they're so funny when tease each other:lol:) and they've upcoming drama together :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Erafera1 said:

CXX Weibo Update

50353a80gy1g2u4vucpo3j20u0140x1c.jpg

From fancams, i think his fans ask him to update and he really do:kiss_wink: is it right @nuttyz ?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4369753390938546

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4369759296632218

Uncut Korean Version Ep 7

Sr.Weibo

Yeah, the girls asked him why hasn't he posted for so long. He said he has been busy filming and will do so later :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@pad-hari This is just a taste of what it's like to win an award, next and hopefully soon, it will be the 'meaningful' awards.

@nuttyz But when his fans said to him that he'd lost weight again, he said he didn't.  If that's not losing more weight then i'm 18 again:P. Personally i'm not much into 'skinny' guys but this guy really looks good being skinny.

@Erafera1 Mister Global Night or Modern Night Out 2nd, is this associated with Iqiyi?, i'm not quite familiar with that..

• Like 2