Chen Xing Xu 陈星旭 Official Thread

Erafera1

• 2 weeks later...

@Erafera1 where have you been!? Missing you and your updates :blush: hope all is well!

Our handsome Crown Prince is still busy attending events and filming I see but I'm still hopeless and don't know how to post pictures :joy:

• LOL 1

• 3 weeks later...

CXX Studio Update 

006EDmN9ly1g5s0z8i7iyj33c04o0qv5.jpg

Spoiler

006EDmN9ly1g5s0zbg4evj33c04o0hdt.jpg

006EDmN9ly1g5s0zc8sedj33c04o0npd.jpg

006EDmN9ly1g5s0z96t5sj33c04o0b29.jpg

006EDmN9ly1g5s0za956jj33c0500x6p.jpg

006EDmN9ly1g5s0z9qcczj33c0500qv5.jpg

006EDmN9ly1g5s0zas13cj35003c0qv5.jpg

Sr.Weibo 

@J13 sorry:lol: been crazy with Novoland and LHR recently :D

Spoiler

just copy and paste link pics on weibo or Instagram,I think post pics of cdrama easier than post pics of kdrama.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh he is so handsome :wub: I was watching GMP again lastnight and fell in love all over again haha 

@Erafera1 oohhh I'll need to give Novoland a try! Gosh I'll end up being an ahjumma crushing on another young actor again haha CXX all over again :joy: might see you over there!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

CXX Studio Weibo Update 

006EDmN9ly1g5th90jtv0j33c04o0npd.jpg

Spoiler

006EDmN9ly1g5th91gdbfj33c04o0u0x.jpg

006EDmN9ly1g5th8zojc3j33c04o0u0x.jpg

006EDmN9ly1g5th92959yj33c0500kjl.jpg

006EDmN9ly1g5th957v9xj33c04o0x6p.jpg

006EDmN9ly1g5th931lxkj35003c0kjl.jpg

Sr.Weibo 

@J13 

Spoiler

But I just drop novoland bcos last night ep:sweatingbullets:,just wait till the drama end,who knows will be better:lol:bcos it's really good before:D

actually I never post in novoland forum,till last night and that's only ranting bcos so disappointed that make me can't sleep last night :joy:

do you remember the feeling when XF amnesia and have lovey dovey scene with GJ,and LCY with SS:sweatingbullets: that's happened now in novoland drama:bawling: 

I always watch drama bcos LM,but this other girl who close with him is really not my fav,that make me can't watch the drama anymore :lol:no matter how great LHR char,I can't enjoy last night ep:bawling: hope she'll dissapeared and I can continue to watch(but I think it's only me who dun like her:lol:) and I think you'll love this other girl too bcos she's so perfect to LHR char:D but since I dun like so just stop watch it:lol:

sorry for long rant:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Am still here but been watching alot of c-dramas this yr, don't think i've watched this many dramas in 1 yr and yes, i'm waiting on CXX's new drama, so many stills, seems like it might get an air date for this yr too.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Omg just seen some headlines, our handsome prince looks to be officially taken! He's dating his costar in his next drama, Hu Bing Qing!! There goes my PXR/CXX shipper dream lol but in all honesty, super happy for him!

• Like 1

Fanpics

006oF3yygy1g6eczbvz93j30u0190goy.jpg

Spoiler

006oF3yygy1g6eczcvhn5j30u0190wid.jpg

006oF3yygy1g6eczd6hxbj30u0190whe.jpg

006oF3yygy1g6eczdnw8cj30u0190wi8.jpg

006oF3yygy1g6ecze8qkcj30u01900wk.jpg

006oF3yygy1g6eczew43mj30u0190n0a.jpg

006oF3yygy1g6eczf90ilj30u0190td8.jpg

006oF3yygy1g6eczfno44j30u0190q6q.jpg

006oF3yygy1g6eczg970uj30u0190q5y.jpg

Sr.Weibo

On 9/1/2019 at 3:57 PM, J13 said:

Omg just seen some headlines, our handsome prince looks to be officially taken! He's dating his costar in his next drama, Hu Bing Qing!! There goes my PXR/CXX shipper dream lol but in all honesty, super happy for him!

Really?:lol: i always interesting with character and actor only:lol: never shipping,so ok with that:lol: but the teaser looks good.

Btw @J13 @jewelsc Do you watch Moment At Eighteen KDrama? it's really good:love:

thanks to novoland i comeback and been crazy with KDrama again, Novoland (bcos that girl character give me nightmare and trauma watching Cdrama right now:lol:

• LOL 2

I had read that CXX was already dating when he was holidaying at his Disney's trip but they didn't say who the girl was and now they've shown pics of Hu Binqin and the guy in mask holding hand, the guy does look like CXX..honestly, i never take these dating thing that seriously when the guy is still in his early 20s..but as long as they r happy then kudos to them.

I haven't been watching k-dramas in a long time but i'm gonna take a looksee at your recommendation, i've just completed watching Before We Get Married which is a Taiwan drama, loved it and the ML - Jasper Liu at a certain angle reminded me of CXX haha..and I've started My Mowgli Boy too by our boy MTY, tbh, the secondary leads story is more fun than the main's.

• Like 2

Aw love that he's still happily smiling under his mask :blush: I might do a GMP rerun while I wait for his new drama.

@Erafera1 haven't watched that one but I'll give it a shot. I was just about to start Love and Destiny and Love under the Moon. I want to watch Hotel Del Luna but not sure if there are scary parts cos I'm a chicken hahaha 

@jewelsc I just watched Before we get married too! It was sooo good! Wish it was longer than 13 episodes. Definitely on the JL dimple train now :wub:

• Like 2

Not much going on with CXX since he has wrapped up filming, he seems to be keeping himself on low-key..

img.gif?original

@J13

IKR, those oh-so-cute dimples! Before We Get Married is quite unforgettable, once in awhile it still pops up in my mind even while i'm watching another drama haha.  I've seen Love and Destiny too and loved it as well, if u liked TMOPB, u will definitely like this one, the story is pretty simple and the chemistry between the leads r great!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes, He's not update recently, His Weibo old post:heart:

50353a80ly1g5rgxe0symj23c04o0npd.jpg

Spoiler

50353a80ly1g5rgq1xfa3j23c04o0b29.jpg

50353a80ly1g5rgwvaq41j23c04o0npd.jpg

50353a80ly1g5rgx0bgzgj23c0500npd.jpg

50353a80ly1g5rgv5xnafj23c0500npd.jpg

50353a80ly1g5rgwa8z58j23c04o0e81.jpg

50353a80ly1g5rgx85mb2j23c04o0npd.jpg

50353a80ly1g5rgxhi4n5j23c04o0kjl.jpg

50353a80ly1g5rgx3oj4hj23c0500npd.jpg

Sr.Weibo

@jewelsc @J13 Yes you should try it, i think you'll love OSW after watch it:lol: (this is his first drama but his acting really good,he can make me smile when he's happy,and he can make me cry when he's sad:lol::blush: ) maybe you're not familiar with the cast,since we know KHG as child actress but all cast have great acting,great chemistry,great character,and great story,i love this drama so much:love: since first time i try to watch it and can't stop it now, i keep rewatch it every day:lol:.

Actually after GMP i did't watch Kdrama anymore,until Arthdal Chronicles but it's stop that time,so i continued crazy with Cdrama until novoland:sweatingbullets::lol: i still follow Arsenal millitary academy bcos Xu kai but it's ended, and Mowgly Boy but fast fwd:lol: so right now i just watch Moment at Eighteen,Rookie Historian Goo hae ryung, Siwan new drama(it's creepy but it's Siwan comeback and the story make me curious how he'll survive from that house) and Arthdal continue again last night,and Vagabond will airing soon( my kangdam couple reincarnation:lol:) i really busy with kdrama now:wub:

Btw where @pad-hari and @nuttyz you're so busy....miss you all:heart:

• LOL 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Erafera1 @J13:scream::scream::scream:

I'm back! 

I just saw the dating news of CXX and HBQ!!! I've read comments that this seems to be just a promotional stunt for their upcoming drama, but it doesn't really makes sense for CXX since he just only recently gained fame and risk alienating his girl fans. Oh wells, HBQ is pretty in a clean and pure way. I think she is the kind that will turn prettier when you look at her more. Let's hope that they both are really in love and not being a publicity stunt. They look really cute together! 

I've also recently completed another C-Drama "The Untamed" and found new baby crushes on both male leads. Go check it out if you ladies have time. Storyline is good and the leads are gorgeous! :wub:

• Like 2

@jewelsc yes definitely unforgettable! I keep re-watching some of my favourite scenes. PG and JL just have insanely good chemistry!

I just started watching Love and Destiny and love it already. TMOPB is my all time fav Chinese drama and Love and Destiny does remind me of TMOPB. Just waiting for more subs so I’ve resorted to trying to figure out what’s happening watching unsubbed on YouTube haha

@Erafera1 I feel like the biggest ahjumma when trying to watch Moment at Eighteen haha even worse then my CXX obsession :joy: storyline sounds interesting but think I might pass for now haha Still haven’t entirely gotten back into kdramas after GMP too. I’ve only watched Her Private Life and WWW but mainly cdramas.

@nuttyz you’re back!! Where have you been!? :D I was waiting for the publicity stunt headlines to come around haha I don’t think it’s a publicity stunt either, he’s technically still an up and comer so highly doubt it. I haven’t watched anything with HBQ but she seems alright. Looking forward to their drama though!

The leads look so handsome in The Untamed but I am a hopeless romantic and the storyline didn’t seem very romantic haha is there any romance involved? ;)

CXX seems to be laying low, maybe the recent dating headlines and also overworked. So proud of our handsome crown prince though! He has come so far :blush:

• Like 2

It's ok that CXX wants to lay low and need some personal time, we understand..;)

007caHBhgy1g656va38rsj31jk2bcnpf.jpg

I myself have just finished watching The Untamed, @J13 it's bromance upon bromance all the way and oh, a  bit of mystery solving too haha, it's pretty good.

@Erafera1 I'm at epi 8 with Moments at 18 and i must say i'm loving it, those kids r very good actors :thumbsup:

Now i remember y i stopped watching kdramas, i have issues watching on my fone but with cdramas, no problemo..so i gotta resort to watching on my laptop which i'll have to wait til after work and dinner and some chores done and the next thing i know it's almost bedtime already, can only grab like 1 epi each night, such a drag :(.

• Like 2