Chen Xing Xu 陈星旭 Official Thread

Erafera1

14 hours ago, nuttyz said:

So I started rewatching the unedited GMP (TW version) after Her Private Life ended...

The story is definitely more robust compared to the Chinese version. Can I say again how handsome LCY is? :wub:

11 hours ago, J13 said:

@nuttyz sooo handsome :wub: 

I think I'm finally ready to watch the unedited version of GMP. I needed a break from the drama cos it literally took me on a wild ride of crazy emotions haha first drama to really make me analyze so many aspects and genuinely made me feel so sad for the leads. I think I'll wait till all the episodes are out and then watch it all over again. Such an epic drama, the crazy emotions were worth it for CXX :wub:

So i stopped where @Erafera1 stopped posting the korean version and i think that was at epi 15, am actually only interested in the kissing scenes hopefully it's uncut since they've been showing everything unedited so far.  It's currently at epi 38 on youtube so the kissing scenes should be 'just around the corner'..can't wait :w00t:.

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, jewelsc said:

So i stopped where @Erafera1 stopped posting the korean version and i think that was at epi 15, am actually only interested in the kissing scenes hopefully it's uncut since they've been showing everything unedited so far.  It's currently at epi 38 on youtube so the kissing scenes should be 'just around the corner'..can't wait :w00t:.

Hehe, I think the locked in the room for baby making is next (epi 39 supposedly airing today)! Hopefully we will be able to see some steamy snippets tonight :naughty:

• LOL 3

Okay, i'm so mad that there rn't any steamy kissing scenes, was sooo looking forward to it bcos when it was aired, there were so much talk about how those scenes were cut..grrr :triumph: They could at least let LCY have this beautiful moment if he isn't even gonna get the girl in the end.  I think the longest 'kiss' he got was when they were under water and that doesn't even count bcos they didn't even love each other then :crazy:.

• LOL 1

19 hours ago, Erafera1 said:

And again we're ranting about kissing scene here:lol: But actually after watched some of cdrama,GMP consider have a good kiss scene:D

Agreed, CXX did do pretty well with the little kissing scene we got :thumbsup:..i'm assuming GMP was his first drama kiss scenes he did?  i'd seen  Under The Hawthorn Tree couple of yrs ago without knowing he was on it until now, a very small role but at that time i only noticed the height diffrnce of this very tall kid and the very short Zhou Dongyu then ^_^..so i guess i did sorta take notice of him then too:tounge_xd:.

• Love 1

It's been a while since I visited! Work and mum life has stopped me from visiting but glad to see you're still sharing pics @Erafera1 hehe :blush:

He looks so good in the new drama stills. Loving the suit! I was rewatching GMP lastnight and he is just perfect isn't he? :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1