Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

Omo omo next manga in universty alright?:joy: I can't dream Haru :wub: excited

MTVkZDIwZmVkOWYyYWQ.gif

Maybe haru will be doctor :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

Aigoooo...

Spoiler

a completely different manhwa? That would be something. All of the actors in RL are the age of college students, so it would make sense to set another manhwa there. So how will Dan Oh and Ha Ru meet there? Let me guess in the library... Dan Oh trying to put away a book and then falling back onto Ha Ru's back. :D 

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

I was just about to post.........twitter is exploding with spoilers.........good ones.......makes me happy......go check out at your risk

• Like 7

I don't mind spoilers because we still get to experience the whole episodes on Wednesday and Thursday. But I still want to remind everyone if you share possible spoilers here, please put them in spoiler tags. So those who are reading here can decide whether to look them up or not. :D 

• Like 7

Maybe she will be going to SNU next and the theme

We All Lie

will play and Haru will be driving a mercedes to school and they meet at the gate and go into school holding hands .

pan to the beautiful blue sky!

THE END!!!:w00t:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I did the Soompi quiz and I got Lee Do Hwa! YAY! :wub: I'm happy! I wanted either him or Ha Ru. Thank goodness I didn't get Nam Joo or Kyung. I would've to question myself if I had. :lol: 

• LOL 11

I don't really care about the ending episodes as long as it has lots of haru, haru and haru and them ending up together no matter what universe or webtoon it is in.  i've given up on a satisfying endings for fantasy k-dramas after 

Spoiler

hwayugi

and even more eariler than that but as long as both the leads are alive and end up together. and its not the biggest open ending where the female lead barely sees the face of the hero or we can barely see his face. I'll be happy. what i hate most in the world is an ending like that where we barely see the hero's face and the end, like wtf, that's the worst type of ending. period. i feel like im repeating myself. sorry. but i just really hate it.

• Like 9

I know I should keep my expectations low but all the spoiler pics are making me excited and hopeful about the ending. Well as long as it's a happy ending for the leads we shall be fine

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Another photo of HY filming.

Aaahhh I have faith in a happy ending. I wouldn't mind some questions left unanswered, I just want lots of DanHaru skinship.....or a kiss :wub:

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Love 3

whatever it is, the beginning of this drama was precious and it will always be precious to me, i went in there without expecting much and it made me very happy to watch extraordinary you. i hope to see more great projects from rowoon. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

whatever it is, the beginning of this drama was precious and it will always be precious to me, i went in there without expecting much and it made me very happy to watch extraordinary you. i hope to see more great projects from rowoon. 

Like you I had zero expectation and only knew Kim Hye Yoon from the actors. I had started this because I wanted to see the funny reactions of the characters when they will learn they are in manwha world. I thought it would be a fun and cute drama about an extra trying to female lead. But I was wrong and I am glad to be wrong. It's the first drama I am watching with so much excitement after Scarlet Heart.

Spoiler

If the next manwha is really in university then I sincerely hope they will be self aware there too. Not forced to like each other. They themselves will choose each other.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

@taskdramafanatic @-Love Blossom-

Same!

Here is my story. I've been watching dramas for over 10 years now. I watched good dramas and bad dramas. Dropped good dramas and bad dramas. I love really good dramas but also sometimes dramas which are just average but stole my heart.

Now this year was a bit average for me. There were not many dramas I was interested in watching and discussing. Then I stumbled across this thread and I actually didn't read the premise. Just thought the poster looked cute. So I tuned in and fell in love. :D I have wishes for the ending but as long as they don't go completely in the wrong direction I'm sure this drama will stay in my heart forever.

I also - despite my experiences with k-dramas - try to keep positive thinking (with a tiny bit of anxiety) when it comes to the ending of the drama.

15738028901.gif

• Like 10

48 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

Ending scene :o

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Are those for graduation scene? :o Then what about their university photos? I really wanted to see them as university students.:tears:

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Anyone has seen some spoilers on IG. What happens? What's with the umbrella accident?Hearing fans scream histerically is just scary.

the girls is really scary in set , they attack actors and yell them ,my poor Rowoon almost he injury :tears::angry: they don't respect and then they said "staff is so disrecpectfull " in net and they share everywhere , because staff warn them realy I am speechless:rage:

• Sad 6