[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - MBC 2019 Drama of the Year

I was expecting them to win Best New Actors and Best Couple award but Best Drama DAESANG I can't believe a school fantasy drama got such an honour. Now I don't even care that they didn't win Best Couple they have Daesang with them. They are just starting their career but they already have Daesang under their belt. I am so proud of them. Because of its low ratings I always thought Koreans are not really fond EY but thankfully I was wrong :D

• Like 3
  • Love 4

@Jillia Totally!! Her speech man she is so precious. I think I will stan her for life. She so talented she deserves all the love and support.:heart:

Well I am so glad to see them not being awkward and hope their friendship stays like this forever. You need good friends to cheer you on in this competitive industry

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Yayy! Thank you all for posting updates! 

I too did not expect EY to win Drama of the Year! T.T I am very happy because I love this drama so much I'm glad it's being recognized as well. And congrats to all our kiddos who were nominated and awarded. This was their year and I can't wait to see what's their next projects.

Therefore, I HOPE and WISH SF9 will get their first win. I have a feeling that RW will def be sad that his hard work with SF9 won't be recognized too. Cross my fingers that we will see SF9's first win this in the next 2 weeks. ><

With that being said, how or who chose the winner for Daesung? Is it like the Oscars? A committee? Or is it like a percentage from staff/professionals/audiences/fans?

• Like 4
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, egv said:

With that being said, how or who chose the winner for Daesung? Is it like the Oscars? A committee? Or is it like a percentage from staff/professionals/audiences/fans?

I think for Daesang it's the critics/organisers who choose the winner and as for the best drama award tonight it was based on viewers choice (Fan votes) 

• Like 5

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year