[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

Just as I thought Sang Mi is now not staying in her Mistress lane. She is weaving across the yellow line wanting to have all of his attention. Although this was never her intention anyway. Cheater has something on his hands and he should have seen that from the beginning.  Cheater told her he was having dinner with his legal wife and apologized for missing their so called concert and said they would do it another night. Sang Mi tried to say she wanted to see him that night but he held fast. Cheater reminds her that she said she would not wreak his home and she says when did I say that lol.. (cheater they never stay in their lane! They always promise you to not wreck your home and once they get you it changes.) So what does Sang Mi do? She shows up at the restaurant where cheater and his wife are with the kiddo and gives some sob story to the clueless wife about being stood up and gaining her sympathy to eat with them while Cheater is looking at Sang Mi like she has lost her mind. 

My guess is Sang Mi is looking for a loving relationship but she has no idea how to get that without stealing. The problem with this is this started out as a game and a way to fix her ego from rejection while dealing a little revenge on his wife. Only I see her falling for Cheater for real only to learn in the end he never truly loved her but was after the clinic. From the preview after this stunt she pulled at the restaurant, cheater is going to tell her its over as he can see she will not stay in her place. This is going to drive Sang Mi to blow his wife's world up. I don't blame her honestly. Cheater never should have stepped out with Sang Mi. Although Sang Mi went to school with his wife she owes his wife nothing (we already know that any friendship she had with the wife was ruined over a once sided love from the past) but Cheater is the one ultimately to blame. 

We have already pointed out that Sang Mi is the petty type and for revenge against him for dumping her she will tell his wife the truth in someway. Eventually his mother will meet Sang Mi and she will tell how his wife has a problem conceiving(edging her on further for selfish reasons). Sang Mi will this as her ticket to getting him then and will expose the affair with a "suppose" pregnancy. It will be a mess in the end. I expect by episode 45 or 50 the affair is out and a divorce is pending. 

What upsets me is his mother knows he is cheating but continues to live in her daughter in law families home and eat at their table. What a awful woman. In the end she will remember the kind daughter in law she use to have when the current one looks down on her and treats her like crap. But then again that will be the price you pay for daring to profit from someone's misfortune. 

I can't wait to get past the explosive reveal of his cheating and the break up. I just hope that our lead in no way spends as much energy as the lead in Happy Sister's to keep him. (but because of that child I feel she will) Her realizing its useless fast is a good thing for her and that child. Starting her life over and being happy is best. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SM imagining the happy life of GH and her husband was weird, is she now starting to act like a jealous wife and not a hidden mistress. I knew the mother in law will calculate what she gets but before that she should leave GH parent house, she is leching of the family and now she is stapping their backs.

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Eventually his mother will meet Sang Mi and tell how his wife has a problem conceiving. Sang Mi will this as her ticket to getting him then and will expose the affair with a "suppose" pregnancy .

She already knows that because her father told about the wife trouble conceiving, that's why she was surprised when she found out about the little boy when she overheard one of the staff mentioning that she met the doctor and his family there

11 hours ago, howa said:

SM imagining the happy life of GH and her husband was weird, is she now starting to act like a jealous wife and not a hidden mistress. I knew the mother in law will calculate what she gets but before that she should leave GH parent house, she is leching of the family and now she is stapping their backs.

Sang Mi imagines it and then wants to have that. Seeing her Aunt come in with her hubby all happy holding hands talking about love did not help either. The problem with that is she is not GH! The love and care that Cheater gave to GH will not be the love and care he gives to Sang Mi for long. I say this because sure she may get a bit of it because a. she has provided a fake pregnancy to get him or b. he gives that care in order to keep her happy to get what he wants. But ultimately finding out she may have lied about a pregnancy or not gaining anything from the relationship would stop all of that. 

Sang Mi and GH are two totally different people with different outlooks on life and personality. Cheater is not a warm and fuzzy man like the driver. Sang Mi in my opinion has done nothing to warrant his treating her so special and kind at the moment. This is also why I say for Sang Mi she will have to make sure Cheater hates his ex wife in the end so she can make sure that GH is no long holding a warm spot in his heart. Of course the min that Cheater (no ex hubby) sees GH with a new guy around and its the brother in law his feelings of jealousy will start to show in the end even if he is married to someone new. 

Spoiler

I think one of the worst things I hate about k-drama's is that the good guys spend 90+ episodes fighting to be with their love and the bad guys are able to get married after doing wrong and hurting so many and live happy lives for a few years then dare to harass the good couple. I would love to see more people be able to get together and fight through the bad times together without waiting to almost the end to finally be together. 

11 hours ago, howa said:

She already knows that because her father told about the wife trouble conceiving, that's why she was surprised when she found out about the little boy when she overheard one of the staff mentioning that she met the doctor and his family there

I hope that later on this turns out to be Sang Mi in the end. Using something so painful to gain the woman's hubby trying to hurt her the punishment for Sang Mi is she is unable to truly conceive either from lying about a fake pregnancy or from doing something that injures her and she is unable to have any children. A fitting punishment for someone who set out to harm another and ridiculed GH for her inability at the time to have kids. 

10 hours ago, dramaninja said:

SW making GH so happy just by saying she is a good mother is heart warming .

She wont hear that from her on husband of course

No she won't sadly. Its only later when he is unable to have any with Sang Mi that he looks back and happens to see her with this child and realizes he should have been thankful for the woman he once had in his life. I really hope that SW and GH end up together and GH ends up pregnant in the end. 

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yo that preview look really good

Hide contents

mr cheats see SW and GH looking liek a family with SW giving the boy a piggyback ride,and he went to talk to them 

Yep:joy:, dude looks pissed off lol:D. He has the nerve to look like that when he is screwing around with another woman. Now that he knows his mistress brother knows his wife personally, he will try to cut off their connection. Problem here is, SW knows his sister is seeing someone his mom doesn't approve off and it's only a matter of time before he overhears their full conversation about his sister sleeping around with a certain Dr. Han. Boy, this is gonna get messy soon :skull:

It seems like poor YR is getting bullied at school because of his last name being Seo. Looks like the kids know he is adopted:tears:. Guess SW will find out YR is adopted next episode. 

13 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Yep:joy:, dude looks pissed off lol:D. He has the nerve to look like that when he is screwing around with another woman. Now that he knows his mistress brother knows his wife personally, he will try to cut off their connection. Problem here is, SW knows his sister is seeing someone his mom doesn't approve off and it's only a matter of time before he overhears their full conversation about his sister sleeping around with a certain Dr. Han. Boy, this is gonna get messy soon :skull:

It seems like poor YR is getting bullied at school because of his last name being Seo. Looks like the kids know he is adopted:tears:. Guess SW will find out YR is adopted next episode. 

Unfortunately Cheater is not smart. He dares to act upset when he is running around behind his wife's back with a former school friend. Its for sure he will try to break up that friendship because it is too close for comfort and his potential brother in law finding out about the affair with his sister and tell GH. His motives are all for the wrong reasons to break them up and in the end his dirt will come out. I would not put it past him and Sang Mi to try to paint GH as a cheater in order for him not to give her anything in the divorce. 

14 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Yep soo many things going to be reveal next  few episodes.

I think its obvious at this point that is his son he always shows up at just the right point to bond with him  or save him.

@Ldy Gmerm Exactly, dude is an idiot. The more he tries to end GH and SW relationship, the more he will expose himself. Not to mention, he won't be able to end this because the whole family knows SW personally and not to mention, JH doesn't know SW store is located right across GH mom's hair salon lol. Even if JH and SM try to throw SW and GH under the bus, that mother of theirs won't allow them to tarnish her only son's reputation. The only way the divorce will happen is SM being pregnant:weary: and I'm not looking forward to it. 

@dramaninja Yep, YR is likely SW son. 

6 hours ago, lu09 said:

@Ldy Gmerm Exactly, dude is an idiot. The more he tries to end GH and SW relationship, the more he will expose himself. Not to mention, he won't be able to end this because the whole family knows SW personally and not to mention, JH doesn't know SW store is located right across GH mom's hair salon lol. Even if JH and SM try to throw SW and GH under the bus, that mother of theirs won't allow them to tarnish her only son's reputation. The only way the divorce will happen is SM being pregnant:weary: and I'm not looking forward to it. 

@dramaninja Yep, YR is likely SW son. 

GH will not understand why he is acting that way and why he seems so guilty (but then you know those that cheat tend to see the same behavior in everyone after they cross the line.) Or why he does not trust her. His behavior will get more and more suspicious as he acts up about her and SW's innocent relationship. 

I feel the divorce will happen for exactly that reason. Sang Mi will either be pregnant for real or she will fake one to break up the marriage. Given how her mother and father are there is no way they will want her to be an unwed mother even with one divorce under her belt. They will force that divorce and for a small moment cheater is going to be in the hot seat and feel bad that he slept around on his wife and got another woman pregnant when his wife had so much trouble convincing. However given his ambition and his ego he will soon get over that and blame his wife for why he cheated. What will anger GH the most is learning that cheater had the nerve to accuse her of wrong doing when it was him all along sleeping with another woman and the evidence is a pregnancy. The betrayal will be what hurts her the most and yet he dares to blame her for why he stepped out. That will be the true slap in her face and it will hurt her a lot that he did that to her and dares to make excuses. 

With the mothers personality its for sure she will go to GH and be very ugly about her son knowing her. Then she will have the nerve to treat GH wrong because her daughter is now pregnant with Cheaters child. She will try to get rid of GH so he can be free to be with her daughter. Her attitude and behavior is all about her children and will care nothing for the fact that her daughter was running around sleeping with a married man wrecking his marriage and hurting another woman. 

If YR is SW's son then its for sure that GH and SW will end up together to raise that child. This is what I want in the end for those two to end up together and live happily while cheater and Sang Mi do not. I really feel in the end cheater will end up with no kids and Sang Mi as well but both will have to stand by and watch GH , SW and YR go off to be a happy family of three.  Cheater will definitely be kicking himself in the end for letting her go. 

My fervent prayers are that cheater doctor loses everything and the home wrecker is infertile and gets dumped.  She's got him by the throat, and he's dumb enough to go along.  It would be really messed up if he marries psycho woman, and his wife is with her brother.  That poor child will be scarred for life.

3 hours ago, calledtoteach said:

My fervent prayers are that cheater doctor loses everything and the home wrecker is fertile and gets dumped.  She's got him by the throat, and he's dumb enough to go along.  It would be really messed up if he marries psycho woman, and his wife is with her brother.  That poor child will be scarred for life.

That could happen. He could later neglect his duties as a Dr. to run behind his ex trying to ruin her relationship. Even if he does not that marriage may not last. Simply because GH and SW will need to be able to be together. Either SW will break ties with his family and I can see him doing that especially if they treat GH badly. But it will end up with SM letting that marriage go as she will not be happy. I can see a divorce between Cheater and SM later. This will lead to GH and SW finally being able to be together. Of course another possibility is they leave and go abroad which still leaves SW and GH to be together with YR. 

He will not be able to tolerate her after learning she may have lied about a pregnancy (and possible miscarriage) just to make him get divorced. He will also not like her attitude towards him and I can see him sticking it to her later. Her mother told her to find a man lower than her so she can control him but she has found that cheater is hard to control and it will only get worse. Once she is not able to give that child that she trapped him with he will not care about SM and concentrate on getting his hands on that hospital. 

SM will learn the hard way that taking something from someone else will never get you the happiness you desire. I can see her desperate to have a kid and it turns out she is in the same boat that GH once was and possibly unable to have a child. The sad thing is given her personality I can't see her taking responsibility for her actions but instead transferring all the blame on GH for why her life did not go as she wanted to this time around when GH had nothing to do with the choices she made or her bad and hateful actions. 

3 hours ago, howa said:

The cheater's mom has to move out of GH parent house return their money, before planning to break GH and her son's marriage, she is so irresponsible.  

She had the nerve to say that her head and heart feel differently:crazy:. I can't believe a mother is encouraging her son to cheat on his own wife while she is mooching off from her daughter in law's family. I want GH mom to beat the living out of her when she finds out<_<

@Ldy Gmerm @calledtoteach like JH brother said, a man who cheats on his wife will never live well. He is gonna regret this big time and I can't wait to see his face when GH moves on with her life with SW. SM thinks that she can throw JH away when she gets tired of him, well she has no idea what she is signing up for and she deserves it. Whether the pregnancy happens or not, they are not gonna have a child and that's the biggest punishment for both of them.

I have a feeling GH will discover the affair on her own and that is gonna hurt big time. 

14 hours ago, lu09 said:

She had the nerve to say that her head and heart feel differently:crazy:. I can't believe a mother is encouraging her son to cheat on his own wife while she is mooching off from her daughter in law's family. I want GH mom to beat the living out of her when she finds out<_<

@Ldy Gmerm @calledtoteach like JH brother said, a man who cheats on his wife will never live well. He is gonna regret this big time and I can't wait to see his face when GH moves on with her life with SW. SM thinks that she can throw JH away when she gets tired of him, well she has no idea what she is signing up for and she deserves it. Whether the pregnancy happens or not, they are not gonna have a child and that's the biggest punishment for both of them.

I have a feeling GH will discover the affair on her own and that is gonna hurt big time. 

Yeah I can imagine that she will get pregnant or fake it,they spend the night together multiple times now.

Its like he has a second secret  family its messed up.

There are so many scenarios for this to go. 

1. SM fakes pregnancy, fakes miscarriage, blames GH.

2. SM gets pregnant but by another guy (sleeps with the guy as a goodbye present), claims it's Swarmy's.

3. SM really gets pregnant, breaks up the marriage, loses the baby & can never get pregnant again.

4. GH gets pregnant but SM causes her to lose it (as in The Secret of My Love).

5. Swarmy gets "swarmier" so both women dump him. 

Now all of the above I have seen in other dramas so I'm hoping for something "new." 

Archived