[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

51 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Sorry for the double post. 

Sang Mi seems to be the type that will do anything to get what she wants since she was so spoiled and has a grudge against the wife. Cheater is going to rethink for a moment and try to back out but Sang Mi will make sure to expose this affair simply to hurt his wife. My guess is a pregnancy or fake pregnancy will come out to force that man to have to leave his betrayed wife since he wants a child with his own blood and his mother will be encouraging it since she has been going on about not letting the blood line die out. I think she forgot she has a second son who could continue the blood line. Either way his wife is headed for a huge punch in the stomach from learning the man cheated and has a child on the way with someone else even if it turned out to be fake later.  Sang Mi will deal the woman two huge blows and then smirk about it thinking she finally paid her back for stealing her first love.

Once she gets what she wants its a race to either get pregnant for real or fake a miscarriage. When she is unable to get pregnant in time possibly or he starts to question things (ultrasound, doctors visits etc.) being that he is a doctor she will go with the miscarriage and his ex wife will prolly end up being the escape goat (or s member of her family) when she/they  did nothing to her. It will be easy for his mother and Sang Mi to make him hate his wife even after he spent so many years with her and should know her character. I can see a once rational and intelligent man act ugly and say a lot of hateful things to his ex. It seems its always ok for the man to cheat and have a kid on the way with someone else and they quickly forget how they betrayed the ex and hurt them. It becomes a matter of the ex being jealous that she could not have a kid and hurting the new child when that was never the issue. Given his ex wife's personality she would never harm a child because of her anger and resentment at her former cheating husband and the woman who slept with him. But he will forget that listening to Sang Mi cry and blame the ex and his mom acting up blaming her too. 

SM is such a petty person  over something so childish I cant wait until GH and SW both start liking each other thats going to be a real nightmare for her

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, dramaninja said:

SM is such a petty person  over something so childish I cant wait until GH and SW both start liking each other thats going to be a real nightmare for her

That is true. Sang Mi can't take when someone does not want her. Her ego and vanity are hurt. I have to wonder if the first love ever really liked her in the past or it was just her one sided love fantasy. It has been the same way this time. Cheater rejected her and instead of stopping and moving on she continued after him especially after learning his wife is a former classmate. There is no way she will let go now that he has stepped over the line. Later when he realizes why Sang Mi targeted him so aggressively he will feel like a fool. 

It will be a nightmare for Sang Mi for sure with our lead and the brother. She thought she got rid of her hurting her only to learn her brother likes her. Its going to hurt ex hubby too because he never thought about what would happen if he ex found love again. Its going to be two fold for him. The jealousy of the ex moving on from the pain he dealt her and no longer caring about him and that the person who cares about her is his brother in law. 

Unfortunately these cheating husbands seem to still see their ex wives as their property even after they betrayed them and have remarried with kids or kids on the way. They think they have the right to tell them how to live their lives and forget all the evil and hateful things they said to them when they broke up or after. They will do anything to keep that relationship from going further and it will be pointless in the end. I just hope that leads have a good ending by the time this drama ends and its not open ended. After enduring so much from family and friends both of them deserve a happy ending. I also hope that Sang Mi ends up not with cheater in the end and he is left alone. 

After watching the most recent episodes on KBS World and by reading some of your comments I have come to the following conclusion regarding Homewreckers Mom.

Spoiler

She certainly has some double standards when it comes to her children and who they should end up with. This will certainly come back to her in spades. For instance, she is more than okay with her daughter to marry a divorcee but the same doesn’t apply for her son. One can understand this since in dramas the Koreans are more concerned with the spreading of their bloodlines which they consider can only be done by their male children. On the other hand, she doesn’t like being the talk of the town and would therefore like to avoid any kind of scandal. Such as she would have an issue if her daughter is caught having an affair with a married man aka Jun Ho but at the same time she wouldn’t have that much of an issue if he was divorced.

This means that we can probably expect Home Wrecker to give a sob story that her mother would buy. Such as Jun Ho really has feelings for her and even wants to divorce his wife. But the wife is being clingy and doesn’t want to let him go. Infact Gemhui to further keep her husband to herself adopted a child so that he would be forced to stay with her and take responsibility of the kid and her. This will probably be more than enough for her to take matter into her own hands and perhaps even offer Gemhui and envelop full of money to leave her husband and give him the freedom he so calls deserves. Otherwise she might have hesitated thinking that the kid belongs to Jun Ho as she might think negatively of him.

Also to convince her mother would be far easier than her father considering the fact that she seems to be either more close to her or because she likes to take her side even when she is wrong. Such as the incident with the servant and the missing ring.

As for the scene regarding Jun Ho being jealous of the date Home Wrecker was going to. Was it indeed jealousy or more about his greed and ambition that was the real issue. Remember in one of the beginning episodes when he met Home Wrecker's dad (I think it was when they were scouting him).. The dad suggested to him that he might hand over his clinic to him after he retires because he had no one to do so as his own son had no interest in running it due to their objection to his love life. This meant that Jun Ho had further incentive to work for him as he was not only getting all the perks of working at the clinic but also eventually inheriting it. On the Dad suddenly informs him that he might have a change of heart and if this other doctor ends up marrying his daughter then he would pass the clinic to him. Jun Ho probably felt a bit betrayed at this. Not to mention that other doctor seemed to be slightly younger than him so to then work under such a person might have also been an issue for his pride. But atleast one thing that I can say about that doctor was that he was atleast more honest about his ambitions and the reasons why he was willing to marry Home Wrecker. Jun Ho on the other hand is a bit conflicted it seems. But in his mind he probably doesn’t think that he is doing anything wrong but is in a win win situation. He thinks that he has some sort of feelings towards her so he will atleast try to keep her happy and the end result would be that he would inherit the clinic at the end even if Home Wrecker gets it he will still be enjoying his share of the profits because he would be married to her.

The matter regarding people knowing that he is married in the clinic shouldn’t be much of a surprise. I mean let’s see the current people that are aware of this fact upto episode 16 that it. One of the receptionist was already aware of this fact since Gembui showed up for a consult. (she informed Home Wrecker that he was consulting his SiL so that means she knows) then we have Home Wreckers Uncle aka the family driver and finally Doctor Yun and the other female Co-Worker. Infact when the had the party to congratulate Home Wrecker and Cheater as part of the clinic staff there was that scene when Home Wrecker asked cheater to give her a love shot and the other co-worker egged them on. It was Doctor Yun who seemed juist as uncomfortable as Cheater at that time and had to remind the co-worker that Cheater was married not that it affected said worker at that time. This makes it almost 5 people being aware of Cheater being already married. Not sure how many people work at that clinic. But so far I have seen the three co-workers that are females over there, then we have the receptionist who also seems to be good friends with Gembui and Doctor Yun.

From this I can see Doctor Yun feel the most guilt regarding Cheater and Home Wrecker because Gemhui is not only kind towards her but also tends to make her those side dishes and when she discovers the truth she will feel quite guilty regarding this but how she will deal with this remains to be seen. Probably she will tell Sangwon what his sister is doing and he will look into the matter only to discover the person being cheated on is Gemhui. But what will happen when he starts to develop feelings for Gemhui. Right on Doctor Yun harbours a one sided crush on him but will she continue to remain on his side when he starts to develop feelings for Gemhui or will she join up with Home Wrecker to get rid of her competition. Frankly I am hoping for the former. the main leads need all the allies they need to get their happily ever after considering all the obstacles that they need to overcome at present.

I wonder if the brothers friend will have more of a part in this show. He was introduced as a lawyer so will he take over the divorce case between Gemhui and her husband or will he be also swayed by Home wrecker to join their cause. I doubt that their clinic needs any real legal team as they don’t seem to be a major clinic just a small but successful one. So I doubt that she can offer him such an important position in return for throwing away his case. She might introduce him to other wealthy clients on the other hand. This lawyer seems to be more interested in appearance like Home Wrecker so this might be incentive enough. Remember he already finds Geumdong an embarrassment or at;east embarrassed to introduce him to anyone else. He might be willing to cut ties with him and his family if he is promised a better deal. Fortunately, this means that his girlfriend will probably end up with Geumdong. She is quite supportive of him and if she can be an ally to the main leads somehow then even better though I doubt that there is much she can do in regards to that. She probably has never even encountered them and have we been informed of what she does as a job.

@howa while I haven’t watched the episode of Gembui acting out the action scenes she will probably get the role. Last time she almost got the role. The director approved of her but had to let her go because the writer had an objection to her due to her acting in only reenactment scenes. But this is probably not the case this time. If it is the same director, then she will probably get his vote once again and as for the writer it turns out to be her BiL so he will probably give her his vote as well due to knowing how hard she works and all. Therefore, if she has no major objections from these two parties she has a high chance of getting the role. I think it will probably be more amusing if the BiL can keep his identity a secret from her and help her out from behind the shadows. Home Wrecker you better beware you don’t want to mess with a celebrity. Once the reporters/fans start digging into this amazing new actress and her family the secret that Home Wrecker and Cheater want to be kept will be slowly exposed.

Does this writer enjoy using a fake cast so much that they added it in another of their shows and even mentioned the reason for why they have them, Bonus points for using it in the same drama as Geumhui’s actress previous one as well. :D

@howa Interesting so it was Cheater’s mom who went ahead and seduced his Dad. According to her it was the other way around. She claimed to be an innocent naïve maid that was seduced by the Dad then forgotten when he had his own kid or so.

@Ldy Gmerm I doubt that Cheater’s mother has forgotten about the other son who is able to continue the bloodline. You have to remember that he is her stepson not her biological son. So while he may continue her husband’s lineage/bloodline he won’t be able to do so for her ie her bloodline if you consider her separately. Normally this isn’t an issue if you are solely married to just one person but if he cheats or has another wife it gets a bit messy. So in a sense yes her husband’s line continues and since they both are probably on the family register then so does hers as well but I doubt that she sees it that way or even thinks like that..

@howa Whenever the show Happy Sisters is mentioned I keep getting confused with another show that I am catching up on namely Band Of Sisters. :DAs for a happy ending and everyone being forgiven and ending up as a happy family should be expected at this point. Something is going to happen that will make everyone forgive each other and move on. At this point this is pretty much a staple of Korean Dramas. I think that there are only a limited show where this doesn’t happen fully. These characters will eventually find a common ground and that will be the beginning of the redemption and forgiveness arc. Perhaps add a hostile takeover by another company. Then the leads have to work together to protect said company. So while they may be enemies they will realize that they both wish to protect the precious company from the evil outsiders that would then get rid of them once they take over etc.. in this case I doubt that will be the case. The only things that might connect said characters for something similar would be that doctor that Home Wrecker was supposed to go on a date and marry. He probably is not only going to take the rejection well but will also be mad at Home Wrecker for not supporting him and instead backstabbing him. So he might want to work with another hospital to take over the clinic but I doubt Gemhui could have much of a role in this department unless Sang Won has decided to get back into the medical field and his clinic is in jeopardy. He might we willing to give up cooking to appease his mother by promising her that he will be willing to give it all up and become a doctor if she approves of Gemhui. This or it turns out that his Ex returns and is now an owner of some major cooking/food company and wants to take over his restaurant but then I doubt that Home Wrecker could have much involvement in this. Apart from summoning her to break up the main leads.

LoL I am just waiting for this show to end where the actress for Home Wrecker has to go on another image improving project. :D Last time she was in a similar role. If anyone remembers the Drama. Two Mothers. (was the first drama that I commented on in this forum). Over there she was also a home wrecker. Wonder if she likes such roles. Anyway I remember afterwards she went on one of those variety shows that showed that she was actually pretty kind and sweet unlike the role she was playing in Two Mothers. She must have gotten a lot of hate mail or something. Not unlike what I am hearing for the actor for Namjoon in Left Handed Wife. Which I find totally absurd mind you.

Oh I just realized Home Wrecker is going to have to put a lot of fires if she wants to marry Cheater and stay married to him. Currently the mother claims to be still single which is far from the truth. She does it to get pity points and it works for now. But we have to remember that she was living with someone that abused her and she ran away from him when she had enough. Now I speculated earlier that he maybe Home Wreckers mothers brother aka her uncle but this might not be the case. now regardless of the fact whether she was just living with him or was his wife he might decide to make an appearance and demand his share of the money as well. Depending on whether or not he was the uncle, or her husband or boyfriend Home Wrecker will have to give him hush money as well. Her mother is also not going to like this fact when she discovers how they have been lied to by Cheaters mother and all.

@dramaninja Agreed Sangmi needs to move on over something that happened between them when they were kids. Gemhui has clearly moved on. But then again she never made an issue over it. Was it her fault that the guy had a one sided crush on her or that he used Sangmi to his advantage. She probably should have been aware of his feelings towards her but then again it depends on just how focused she was on that. Since she wasn’t interested in him she probably didn’t realize it. I do think that the guy was an idiot for asking for an MP4 recorder from Sangmi just so that he could gift it to Gemhui. Didn’t he realize that Sangmi would recognize that and thus strain the relationship between the three people. Guy was totally selfish in regards to that. He got what he deserved ie No Girls. :D Unfortunately, this affected the friendship between Geumhui and Sangmi

To be honest Sangmi is ruining three lives over her petty grudge. Namely Gemhui, Cheater and her own and the sad part is that everyone will be sad over this. Atleast if she was happily married then it could be considered well worth it. Unfortunately, this won’t be the case. Some of the reasons that she won’t be happy in said relationship is because she will be pressurized by Jun Ho’s mother to produce a heir since that was one of the promise that she must have made to her to get her blessing. Followed up by the fact that the MiL will be going on an expensive shopping spree all paid by her which will eventually frustrate her. If she talks back she will have to hear her MiL complain and what not (she will probably stop that once she gets married but she will still have to bear with her MiL’s dramas which will eventually get to her). She thinks that Cheater is in love with her only to feel betrayed once again to discover that she just isn’t all that and that the only reason that the guy was interested in her was because he wanted her father’s clinic for himself. Finally, the reason that she finds him so attractive is because he is so indifferent to her. She also thinks that he is totally devoted to his wife and when they are together he will be the same towards her. Showering her with love and affection that he probably reserves for Gemhui. Turns out that is the guys basic function. Haven’t even seen him show much towards Gemhui even now. Sure he goes along with what she wants but that is probably because he feels that he owes her for his success. Gemhui is still in love with him to notice otherwise. Sangmi is probably going to use this fact against her to get him to finally choose her over his wife not realizing that she is in for a lot of pain as well.

Okay I think this covers most of my points. Sorry once again for the long post. Unfortunately, I need to take a break from this drama since KBS World for some reason has stopped airing over her and my net speed has gotten really bad that streaning or downloading this show has become out of the question. According to the technicians this problem will persist for quite some time till they figure it out. So I will be relying on all your comments in regards to this show, so keep posting as things seem to be getting interesting. Till then take care all of you,

5 minutes ago, yamiyugi said:

After watching the most recent episodes on KBS World and by reading some of your comments I have come to the following conclusion regarding Homewreckers Mom.

Hide contents

She certainly has some double standards when it comes to her children and who they should end up with. This will certainly come back to her in spades. For instance, she is more than okay with her daughter to marry a divorcee but the same doesn’t apply for her son. One can understand this since in dramas the Koreans are more concerned with the spreading of their bloodlines which they consider can only be done by their male children. On the other hand, she doesn’t like being the talk of the town and would therefore like to avoid any kind of scandal. Such as she would have an issue if her daughter is caught having an affair with a married man aka Jun Ho but at the same time she wouldn’t have that much of an issue if he was divorced.

This means that we can probably expect Home Wrecker to give a sob story that her mother would buy. Such as Jun Ho really has feelings for her and even wants to divorce his wife. But the wife is being clingy and doesn’t want to let him go. Infact Gemhui to further keep her husband to herself adopted a child so that he would be forced to stay with her and take responsibility of the kid and her. This will probably be more than enough for her to take matter into her own hands and perhaps even offer Gemhui and envelop full of money to leave her husband and give him the freedom he so calls deserves. Otherwise she might have hesitated thinking that the kid belongs to Jun Ho as she might think negatively of him.

Also to convince her mother would be far easier than her father considering the fact that she seems to be either more close to her or because she likes to take her side even when she is wrong. Such as the incident with the servant and the missing ring.

As for the scene regarding Jun Ho being jealous of the date Home Wrecker was going to. Was it indeed jealousy or more about his greed and ambition that was the real issue. Remember in one of the beginning episodes when he met Home Wrecker's dad (I think it was when they were scouting him).. The dad suggested to him that he might hand over his clinic to him after he retires because he had no one to do so as his own son had no interest in running it due to their objection to his love life. This meant that Jun Ho had further incentive to work for him as he was not only getting all the perks of working at the clinic but also eventually inheriting it. On the Dad suddenly informs him that he might have a change of heart and if this other doctor ends up marrying his daughter then he would pass the clinic to him. Jun Ho probably felt a bit betrayed at this. Not to mention that other doctor seemed to be slightly younger than him so to then work under such a person might have also been an issue for his pride. But atleast one thing that I can say about that doctor was that he was atleast more honest about his ambitions and the reasons why he was willing to marry Home Wrecker. Jun Ho on the other hand is a bit conflicted it seems. But in his mind he probably doesn’t think that he is doing anything wrong but is in a win win situation. He thinks that he has some sort of feelings towards her so he will atleast try to keep her happy and the end result would be that he would inherit the clinic at the end even if Home Wrecker gets it he will still be enjoying his share of the profits because he would be married to her.

The matter regarding people knowing that he is married in the clinic shouldn’t be much of a surprise. I mean let’s see the current people that are aware of this fact upto episode 16 that it. One of the receptionist was already aware of this fact since Gembui showed up for a consult. (she informed Home Wrecker that he was consulting his SiL so that means she knows) then we have Home Wreckers Uncle aka the family driver and finally Doctor Yun and the other female Co-Worker. Infact when the had the party to congratulate Home Wrecker and Cheater as part of the clinic staff there was that scene when Home Wrecker asked cheater to give her a love shot and the other co-worker egged them on. It was Doctor Yun who seemed juist as uncomfortable as Cheater at that time and had to remind the co-worker that Cheater was married not that it affected said worker at that time. This makes it almost 5 people being aware of Cheater being already married. Not sure how many people work at that clinic. But so far I have seen the three co-workers that are females over there, then we have the receptionist who also seems to be good friends with Gembui and Doctor Yun.

From this I can see Doctor Yun feel the most guilt regarding Cheater and Home Wrecker because Gemhui is not only kind towards her but also tends to make her those side dishes and when she discovers the truth she will feel quite guilty regarding this but how she will deal with this remains to be seen. Probably she will tell Sangwon what his sister is doing and he will look into the matter only to discover the person being cheated on is Gemhui. But what will happen when he starts to develop feelings for Gemhui. Right on Doctor Yun harbours a one sided crush on him but will she continue to remain on his side when he starts to develop feelings for Gemhui or will she join up with Home Wrecker to get rid of her competition. Frankly I am hoping for the former. the main leads need all the allies they need to get their happily ever after considering all the obstacles that they need to overcome at present.

I wonder if the brothers friend will have more of a part in this show. He was introduced as a lawyer so will he take over the divorce case between Gemhui and her husband or will he be also swayed by Home wrecker to join their cause. I doubt that their clinic needs any real legal team as they don’t seem to be a major clinic just a small but successful one. So I doubt that she can offer him such an important position in return for throwing away his case. She might introduce him to other wealthy clients on the other hand. This lawyer seems to be more interested in appearance like Home Wrecker so this might be incentive enough. Remember he already finds Geumdong an embarrassment or at;east embarrassed to introduce him to anyone else. He might be willing to cut ties with him and his family if he is promised a better deal. Fortunately, this means that his girlfriend will probably end up with Geumdong. She is quite supportive of him and if she can be an ally to the main leads somehow then even better though I doubt that there is much she can do in regards to that. She probably has never even encountered them and have we been informed of what she does as a job.

@howa while I haven’t watched the episode of Gembui acting out the action scenes she will probably get the role. Last time she almost got the role. The director approved of her but had to let her go because the writer had an objection to her due to her acting in only reenactment scenes. But this is probably not the case this time. If it is the same director, then she will probably get his vote once again and as for the writer it turns out to be her BiL so he will probably give her his vote as well due to knowing how hard she works and all. Therefore, if she has no major objections from these two parties she has a high chance of getting the role. I think it will probably be more amusing if the BiL can keep his identity a secret from her and help her out from behind the shadows. Home Wrecker you better beware you don’t want to mess with a celebrity. Once the reporters/fans start digging into this amazing new actress and her family the secret that Home Wrecker and Cheater want to be kept will be slowly exposed.

Does this writer enjoy using a fake cast so much that they added it in another of their shows and even mentioned the reason for why they have them, Bonus points for using it in the same drama as Geumhui’s actress previous one as well. :D

@howa Interesting so it was Cheater’s mom who went ahead and seduced his Dad. According to her it was the other way around. She claimed to be an innocent naïve maid that was seduced by the Dad then forgotten when he had his own kid or so.

@Ldy Gmerm I doubt that Cheater’s mother has forgotten about the other son who is able to continue the bloodline. You have to remember that he is her stepson not her biological son. So while he may continue her husband’s lineage/bloodline he won’t be able to do so for her ie her bloodline if you consider her separately. Normally this isn’t an issue if you are solely married to just one person but if he cheats or has another wife it gets a bit messy. So in a sense yes her husband’s line continues and since they both are probably on the family register then so does hers as well but I doubt that she sees it that way or even thinks like that..

@howa Whenever the show Happy Sisters is mentioned I keep getting confused with another show that I am catching up on namely Band Of Sisters. :DAs for a happy ending and everyone being forgiven and ending up as a happy family should be expected at this point. Something is going to happen that will make everyone forgive each other and move on. At this point this is pretty much a staple of Korean Dramas. I think that there are only a limited show where this doesn’t happen fully. These characters will eventually find a common ground and that will be the beginning of the redemption and forgiveness arc. Perhaps add a hostile takeover by another company. Then the leads have to work together to protect said company. So while they may be enemies they will realize that they both wish to protect the precious company from the evil outsiders that would then get rid of them once they take over etc.. in this case I doubt that will be the case. The only things that might connect said characters for something similar would be that doctor that Home Wrecker was supposed to go on a date and marry. He probably is not only going to take the rejection well but will also be mad at Home Wrecker for not supporting him and instead backstabbing him. So he might want to work with another hospital to take over the clinic but I doubt Gemhui could have much of a role in this department unless Sang Won has decided to get back into the medical field and his clinic is in jeopardy. He might we willing to give up cooking to appease his mother by promising her that he will be willing to give it all up and become a doctor if she approves of Gemhui. This or it turns out that his Ex returns and is now an owner of some major cooking/food company and wants to take over his restaurant but then I doubt that Home Wrecker could have much involvement in this. Apart from summoning her to break up the main leads.

LoL I am just waiting for this show to end where the actress for Home Wrecker has to go on another image improving project. :D Last time she was in a similar role. If anyone remembers the Drama. Two Mothers. (was the first drama that I commented on in this forum). Over there she was also a home wrecker. Wonder if she likes such roles. Anyway I remember afterwards she went on one of those variety shows that showed that she was actually pretty kind and sweet unlike the role she was playing in Two Mothers. She must have gotten a lot of hate mail or something. Not unlike what I am hearing for the actor for Namjoon in Left Handed Wife. Which I find totally absurd mind you.

Oh I just realized Home Wrecker is going to have to put a lot of fires if she wants to marry Cheater and stay married to him. Currently the mother claims to be still single which is far from the truth. She does it to get pity points and it works for now. But we have to remember that she was living with someone that abused her and she ran away from him when she had enough. Now I speculated earlier that he maybe Home Wreckers mothers brother aka her uncle but this might not be the case. now regardless of the fact whether she was just living with him or was his wife he might decide to make an appearance and demand his share of the money as well. Depending on whether or not he was the uncle, or her husband or boyfriend Home Wrecker will have to give him hush money as well. Her mother is also not going to like this fact when she discovers how they have been lied to by Cheaters mother and all.

@dramaninja Agreed Sangmi needs to move on over something that happened between them when they were kids. Gemhui has clearly moved on. But then again she never made an issue over it. Was it her fault that the guy had a one sided crush on her or that he used Sangmi to his advantage. She probably should have been aware of his feelings towards her but then again it depends on just how focused she was on that. Since she wasn’t interested in him she probably didn’t realize it. I do think that the guy was an idiot for asking for an MP4 recorder from Sangmi just so that he could gift it to Gemhui. Didn’t he realize that Sangmi would recognize that and thus strain the relationship between the three people. Guy was totally selfish in regards to that. He got what he deserved ie No Girls. :D Unfortunately, this affected the friendship between Geumhui and Sangmi

To be honest Sangmi is ruining three lives over her petty grudge. Namely Gemhui, Cheater and her own and the sad part is that everyone will be sad over this. Atleast if she was happily married then it could be considered well worth it. Unfortunately, this won’t be the case. Some of the reasons that she won’t be happy in said relationship is because she will be pressurized by Jun Ho’s mother to produce a heir since that was one of the promise that she must have made to her to get her blessing. Followed up by the fact that the MiL will be going on an expensive shopping spree all paid by her which will eventually frustrate her. If she talks back she will have to hear her MiL complain and what not (she will probably stop that once she gets married but she will still have to bear with her MiL’s dramas which will eventually get to her). She thinks that Cheater is in love with her only to feel betrayed once again to discover that she just isn’t all that and that the only reason that the guy was interested in her was because he wanted her father’s clinic for himself. Finally, the reason that she finds him so attractive is because he is so indifferent to her. She also thinks that he is totally devoted to his wife and when they are together he will be the same towards her. Showering her with love and affection that he probably reserves for Gemhui. Turns out that is the guys basic function. Haven’t even seen him show much towards Gemhui even now. Sure he goes along with what she wants but that is probably because he feels that he owes her for his success. Gemhui is still in love with him to notice otherwise. Sangmi is probably going to use this fact against her to get him to finally choose her over his wife not realizing that she is in for a lot of pain as well.

Okay I think this covers most of my points. Sorry once again for the long post. Unfortunately, I need to take a break from this drama since KBS World for some reason has stopped airing over her and my net speed has gotten really bad that streaning or downloading this show has become out of the question. According to the technicians this problem will persist for quite some time till they figure it out. So I will be relying on all your comments in regards to this show, so keep posting as things seem to be getting interesting. Till then take care all of you,

Cheaters always are like this, thinking the person they cheating with will never betray them and  cheat as well which is  beyond stupid.

I watched a Thai lakorn where the LM was described as "swarmy" ( I have no idea of what it means). But watching Cheater I could not come up with a better way to describe him. Swarmy. Maybe his lips? His facial expressions? His wife will be so much better off without him, after the initial heartbreak, that is. 

3 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

I watched a Thai lakorn where the LM was described as "swarmy" ( I have no idea of what it means). But watching Cheater I could not come up with a better way to describe him. Swarmy. Maybe his lips? His facial expressions? His wife will be so much better off without him, after the initial heartbreak, that is. 

Once she starts over and puts that incident behind her and settles her painful feelings of betrayal and lost love she will eventually realize it too that she is better off. She will not be the only one. Once the ex, Sang Mi and even his awful mother see her moving on and living her life they too will realize internally that all they did was help her improve her life by allowing her to get rid of cheater. Cheater will not like it (they never do) as his ego will be hurt. Sang Mi will hate it because she will feel that all she did was help and not hurt the lead. It will irritate her that after all she did to the woman she is able to still stand up and move on living her life finding a new love. Seeing the woman moving on in her life will make them hate even more and try to keep her down. 

Going dressed as their future son-in-law was stupid, but one thing good came out of that, she gets to be with her destiny thanks to his bold move they will get closer by spending more time before the divorce and he will definitely be there for her.

The nerve of this guy:crazy:, what? You don't want to manage 2 households:skull:? So WTH are you doing now with this woman? I have no words to say. I feel sorry for GH for her wasted youth and time with this scum-bag. I liked SM mom today for questioning him on the spot lol. The whole family likes GH. The father knows they got married in college and she supported him all the way. Dude had the nerve to be proud of wearing his wife's wedding gift when he is screwing around. Wait until they find out their daughter is involved with him. I don't think they will respect him the same way ever again.

So the first person to find out about the affair is his mom. And since when did she drive? I swear I thought she was gonna take a taxi there lol:sweatingbullets:. Seems like the blackmailing will begin. 

So YR mom is dead but there is no father. I'm suspecting he is the son of SW from his ex-girlfriend who his mom disapproved back in the day. 

When GH told JH what happened to YR, instead of asking how YR was, he starts to criticize his wife due to her not watching the kid properly compare to SW, who asked her about YR well-being the next day even though he got hurt in the process. GH is picking up the signs and even compared her husband's behavior with SW. And from tomorrow's EP, SM takes his wedding gift; the watch and throws it away. Seems like the mother in law picks up from the parking lot. GH asks him where it is and I wonder what his answer will be. This is a mess:pensive:.

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

So the first person to find out about the affair is his mom. And since when did she drive? I swear I thought she was gonna take a taxi there lol:sweatingbullets:. Seems like the blackmailing will begin. 

So YR mom is dead but there is no father. I'm suspecting he is the son of SW from his ex-girlfriend who his mom disapproved back in the day. 

When GH told JH what happened to YR, instead of asking how YR was, he starts to criticize his wife due to her not watching the kid properly compare to SW, who asked her about YR well-being the next day even though he got hurt in the process. GH is picking up the signs and even compared her husband's behavior with SW. And from tomorrow's EP, SM takes his wedding gift; the watch and throws it away. Seems like the mother in law picks up from the parking lot. GH asks him where it is and I wonder what his answer will be. This is a mess:pensive:.

This is the key point here she already notice the stark difference of the reactions she already comparing them. I really hate this dude more and more

Now the cheating husband is losing his brain cells, he is now weak minded and only thinks of his mistress and he is jealous of her visitor. His mother for sure will be happy to have a rich daughter-in-law and what could she get from her, a house, a car, a holiday and designer cloth and pocket money instead of staying in a tiny room and she will befriend her and then once she is actually her daughter-in-law she will be ignored, she always complains about GH looks, GH is a confident woman who doesn't need to dress up as if she is going to a night club or ware ton of makeup, she is sweet and gentle and when she finds true love it will be because of her true beauty and not for her body, no matter how attractive you are there is someone out there more attractive and look fades and you get tired of it or get used to it, GH is a real gem and her husband is a germ

8 hours ago, lu09 said:

, instead of asking how YR was, he starts to criticize his wife due to her not watching the kid properly compare to SW

If he did that I would have said that she was actually distracted so it is kinda her fault, but he attacked the little boy and mentioned the first scare he gave them at the library instead of asking about his wellbeing as the other guy did, that's why she compared between their reactions.

2 hours ago, Sota Baka said:

Mrs Cheater will probably get KU by the blackmailing guy and pin it on MrCheater ... her brother will end up proving GH was fertile :)

He is a doctor so for him not to get tested is stupid and she went through treatment to get pregnant and for her doctors to miss that is stupid too because they need to test the husband too, so the possibility for her to be infertile is high but definitely her husband is fertile or he would be the worst doctor.

7 minutes ago, howa said:

He is a doctor so for him not to get tested is stupid and she went through treatment to get pregnant and for her doctors to miss that is stupid too because they need to test the husband too, so the possibility for her to be infertile is high but definitely her husband is fertile or he would be the worst doctor.

When treatment is being done for IVF patients, both partners always get tested. Like you said, homewrecker will be the one with the problem which will be a karma for JH because he always wanted a child. 

@Sota Baka homewrecker won't take the risk of sleeping around with that guy now that JH met him. Not to mention, she is probably on birth control pills considering the fact she has been sleeping around with this guy. I think she is the one with the problem. GH will definitely get pregnant in the end:).

I hope this drama doesn't drag this affair thing out for 50 or so episodes. I'm getting a "Happy Sisters" vibe. I'd love to see a beat down of Swarmy & his woman early in the game. I'm not the angel (forgive-give-'em-another-chance) type; I like tit for tat - Do me wrong, I'll do you wrong-er. And the little boy will fit in this somehow. He's either the son of Swarmy or his woman...so they'll probably get forgiven & turn over a new leaf in appreciation of how & by whom the little boy was raised. 

'

8 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

I hope this drama doesn't drag this affair thing out for 50 or so episodes

I hope that too if the homewrecker mom and his mother know now then at least the next 5-10 episode should be more than enough, but I really hope his mother get out of the way so GH could start fresh because if she met the mistress mother she will do anything to come between GH and her new life.

11 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

I hope this drama doesn't drag this affair thing out for 50 or so episodes. I'm getting a "Happy Sisters" vibe. I'd love to see a beat down of Swarmy & his woman early in the game. I'm not the angel (forgive-give-'em-another-chance) type; I like tit for tat - Do me wrong, I'll do you wrong-er. And the little boy will fit in this somehow. He's either the son of Swarmy or his woman...so they'll probably get forgiven & turn over a new leaf in appreciation of how & by whom the little boy was raised. 

'

I doubt it but what will drag is the divorce ,she will be working with SW at his place and he is going to help her with her crisis.She is going to fall in love with him during that process I am assuming

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

.She is going to fall in love with him during that process I am assuming

Seems he has a crush on her and once she gets divorced he will be there to catch her when she falls.

Archived