[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

Leads finally meet next episode!The husband is ughhh his heart is not into the adoption at all really pathetic.

Yeah I dont like him at all at this point he  has that "I regret face now" . I am glad the mom is such a sweetheart to the little boy.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dramaninja Drama is good? Should I invest my time on it? I read the summary and it reminds me of Happy Sister. It took the main female lead too long to leave her cheating and no good husband. Plus, it took forever for her to hook up with the young male lead. I'm glad that it had a happy ending, but I couldn't stand the evil b***ch of her ex's current wife. 

3 hours ago, whome said:

@dramaninja Drama is good? Should I invest my time on it? I read the summary and it reminds me of Happy Sister. It took the main female lead too long to leave her cheating and no good husband. Plus, it took forever for her to hook up with the young male lead. I'm glad that it had a happy ending, but I couldn't stand the evil b***ch of her ex's current wife. 

Its ok it is the  same as Happy sisters to me  but he has not cheated yet or anything. 

The moms are very annoying already I dislike them alot this early.

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Leads finally meet next episode!The husband is ughhh his heart is not into the adoption at all really pathetic.

Yeah I dont like him at all at this point he  has that "I regret face now" . I am glad the mom is such a sweetheart to the little boy.

Finally, they meet^_^. True, I though he did it because of his wife when he overheard her conversation with her dad but from today's episode, dude is regretting his decision and I'm not liking his attitude towards the child. Kids are sensitive and they know whether you like them or not. It's the first day of adoption and he is trying to correct the child because of his surname :crazy:. In the preview, he loses YR. Please don't tell me he was on the phone with the homewrecker:expressionless:.

Unlike her husband, she is welcoming the child and giving him whatever he wants. Him calling her "Mom" was the best thing ever. 

By the way chingu, is YR the son of the ex-girlfriend and SW, the male lead? Because I have read some comments and it said that he is the son of the homewrecker unless they got the names confused:worried:.

Full synopsis

Kum-hee thinks she lives a decent life. She's supported her husband to become a successful plastic surgeon. And she has a peaceful life surrounded by a loving family. Her only wish now is to become a mother. After failing her sixth artificial insemination, she tells her husband that she wants to adopt a child. To Jun-hon, Kum-hee is the reason for his success. With her sacrifice, he becomes a famous doctor who gets an offer for a position at a big hospital. But his life gets twisted with two incidents: his mother comes back into his life, and he begins an affair with Sang-mi, daughter of the chairman of the hospital. After Jun-ho got caught cheating, Kum-hee's marriage is strained, causing the setback on her plan for adoption. Sang-won, Sang-mi's younger brother, wants to help Kum-hee make the marriage work, and he falls for her strongness and resilience.

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/home-for-summer-e15.html

Seems like he is still resisting:mellow:. Dude, if someone kisses you other than your wife, be done with them. Why are you still answering her text messages? The only good thing he is doing now is, he is trying to bond with YR after he overheard his wife and YR talking about him. 

21 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Seems like he is still resisting:mellow:. Dude, if someone kisses you other than your wife, be done with them. Why are you still answering her text messages? The only good thing he is doing now is, he is trying to bond with YR after he overheard his wife and YR talking about him. 

Now, I think this richard simmons has been hit, he's seriously attracted to her, she felt it and now tries to make it flinch, it's no longer a quetion of time before he goes to sleep with her :rage:
may be she going to get pregnant and will surely be one of the causes of the divorce

but she is deceitful, it seems to me that she has a guy with whom she often sleeps

@marrez1 The fact that he took a cold shower says it all. I think what you said will exactly happen<_<. She probably will lie about the pregnancy or she will get pregnant and miscarriage after the divorce happens:crazy:. The wife won't want to get divorce because of YR. Guess the pregnancy will be her last straw<_<.

Indeed, she is sleeping around with her high school classmate. She is even paying him for his services:expressionless:.

I like the actress Na Hye Mi very much (I watched her as Miran in 'My only one,), if I watch it will be for her romance with the messy guy, who is so funny :D

The housewrecker is soooo provocative 

I  guess she will try to get pregnant as she knows the wife can't conceive

I really thought the husband will get swayed by greed and not that he will be tempted by her and fall for her. The little boy broke my heart when he got scared that he might lose his home again, I hope the wife family doesn't get in her way when she decided to be a single mother. Her mother for sure will ask her to give him back to the orphanage as if he is an object you bought and it needs to be returned or get rid of it, I hope she understands that he is her son and her responsibility and a commitment she made to be a mother. I'm still getting to know the drama so I didn't learn their names yet, but I hope things get more interesting.

Why do people always richard simmons about the setting of the dinner time KBS1 daily ... its for the AHJUMMAS .. not for us. :)  

You just need to brouse over the 1st  last and a couple of eps in between when you are bored to see how they are developing THE SAME AS PREVIOUS  TEN dailies ...   

On 5/21/2019 at 8:26 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I like the actress Na Hye Mi very much (I watched her as Miran in 'My only one,), if I watch it will be for her romance with the messy guy, who is so funny :D

The housewrecker is soooo provocative 

I  guess she will try to get pregnant as she knows the wife can't conceive

We will probably get her having a random affair with the assistant/old friend and her brother scoring a hole in one with the ahjumma thus proving that SHE wasn't the one woith the problem at all.  :) 

40 minutes ago, whome said:

Going to check it out after a few more episodes airs so that I can watch a bit to see if I like it.

They are still setting up the story since he has not cheated yet and the main leads only talk a few times to each other

On 5/21/2019 at 8:43 AM, dramaninja said:

Full synopsis

Kum-hee thinks she lives a decent life. She's supported her husband to become a successful plastic surgeon. And she has a peaceful life surrounded by a loving family. Her only wish now is to become a mother. After failing her sixth artificial insemination, she tells her husband that she wants to adopt a child. To Jun-hon, Kum-hee is the reason for his success. With her sacrifice, he becomes a famous doctor who gets an offer for a position at a big hospital. But his life gets twisted with two incidents: his mother comes back into his life, and he begins an affair with Sang-mi, daughter of the chairman of the hospital. After Jun-ho got caught cheating, Kum-hee's marriage is strained, causing the setback on her plan for adoption. Sang-won, Sang-mi's younger brother, wants to help Kum-hee make the marriage work, and he falls for her strongness and resilience.

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/home-for-summer-e15.html

You can tell the hubby is not all in on the adoption idea. His mother coming back and stirring up trouble is a problem as well as she continues to be rude and butting in yelling about continuing the blood line and not take in someone else blood. He is slowly falling in the web that Sang Mi is weaving and he will cheat we all can see its coming. Once this marriage is done I hope he does not end up living well. It is ok to not want to adopt and he should have told his wife that he would prefer not to adopt and give him time. He did the worst thing possible and ran away and ended up betraying his wife. You could tell that his mom will be part of why he betrays his wife and ultimately leaves her. His mother is all about money and a rich daughter in law is going to be up her alley especially if she thinks the woman can have a baby too. 

The sad part is I bet Sang Mi is doing partly based on some misunderstanding from the past and the fact she is a spoiled rich girl who has no respect for the sanctity of marriage. He best punishment is to not get the perfect marriage she wanted since she stole a man and to have the same thing happen to her. (What goes around  does end up coming back around. ) The man she stole ends up cheating on her is perfect punishment or he is not happy with her after he ends up with her. 

A good twist will be for them to find out it was never his ex wife who had the problem but him who did and he gets to see his ex living well and happy with her new man , the adopted kid and a baby on the way. I am hoping they are done with all the busting and betrayal by episode 45 and they are divorcing so we can see the lead female start over. 

The child is so adorable, I loved him with the adoptive mother.  The father is cold towards the child, I was watching an old episode on TV. The child calls her mom for the first time in a very beautiful scene. I almost cried. Korean children are so innocent, and act so naturally :wub:

Archived