Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

I liked the episode 7 because it clearly outlines MR's flaws. Without YR's empathy and determination, she wouldn't have been able to solve the case with the serial rapist. MR was clearly bothered that her mother wanted to have the name YR mentioned. She pays too much attention to her pride and career in reality, as she thinks, she is not good enough in her mother's eyes. It is palpable that her mother never showered her daughter with love, although she does love her. The thing is that she never felt. The mother's lack of warmth is the reason for this misunderstanding. 

• Like 12

I can't watch it until i know that ji seok and yoo ryung confirm next week. I hope we jump to next week. Hahhaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

OMG this episode made me emotional.

MGY's acting :tears: she made me boohoo cry with that flashback!

Ji Seok came through for her at the end :tears: I LOVE HIM! But the preview...she's probably gonna leave the Subway team (leaving him again) to join the Metro division <_< pretty sure it will be because of MR (so glad JS left her - she ain't right).

Petition to make sure that next week will be the last time we see JS cry PLEASE and remind them of this beautiful face :) 

ae521270015f505103899070dc06d331b02c687c

fbc96781bc8cff8dbcd563286685d1147e0a6cc6

Spoiler

463ee4a398d976b2e37ebe8b50535c62e07dc87a

887c2a2fd494a9ced30cb9a41fb30f1e127fb374

68c648472b9f87ab113caf07ccc80a9df6f22017

Creds. Tumblr

• Like 9
  • Love 5

The episode was just heartbreaking!!!! Ma Ri becomes more and more unlikable and no matter how petty or jealous she might be or other internal problems she might have there is just no excuse the way she behaved in her discussion with Yoo Ryeong in the restaurant's bathroom enjoying about another human's tragedy and even desiring to inflict pain and guilt,she totally lacks empathy!

My heart fully went for both Yoo Ryong and Ji Seok's sad lives and as their situations strike too close to home it's even more painful seeing them struggle like that with such heavy burdens at such age were even small stuff that for others is normal for them is luxury...

• Like 13

This scene is just hilarious 

[VID] 191112 tvN releases new behind the scene video of Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho for Catch The Ghost

Catch The Ghost Preview ep 9 ENG SUB 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I haven’t watched the subs but I think YR decided to join MR-WH’s team. 

Tonight episode we finally saw what led to the disappearance of YJ. It’s really sad, no wonder YR has never had a good sleep since she is partly responsible for it too. 

I just love that YR always prioritize people’s safety whenever solving a crime; and I especially love it whenever they show her envisioning of the subway stations to solve a problem. It’s so cool! B) 

:bawling: she's leaving the subway patrol team 

I agree, now we know why she feels so much for victims of crimes. she has been beating herself up because of guilt. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, Miky88 said:

The episode was just heartbreaking!!!! Ma Ri becomes more and more unlikable and no matter how petty or jealous she might be or other internal problems she might have there is just no excuse the way she behaved in her discussion with Yoo Ryeong in the restaurant's bathroom enjoying about another human's tragedy and even desiring to inflict pain and guilt,she totally lacks empathy!

My heart fully went for both Yoo Ryong and Ji Seok's sad lives and as their situations strike too close to home it's even more painful seeing them struggle like that with such heavy burdens at such age were even small stuff that for others is normal for them is luxury...

I just watched with subs. I agree with you about MR... What she said in the bathroom was really uncalled for. I wonder if there is any redeeming quality in her. She is only good at her job, but that too, having some delays in solving some cases because of her insensitivity. If she really doubt the case to be related to Subway ghost, she could have explained it to YR long time ago who as a regular citizen was seeking help from police officers. Still, she could have handled it as missing person case, and not serial killer victim. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

[SNS] 191113 aka_moons update

73472576_2634505339918933_29517233179223

School uniform Yoo Ryung.

#tvnmontuedrama #CatchTheGhost #9:30pm #Day1517

[SNS] 191113 ljunhyeok update with Moons

74184983_2634529439916523_70149185320643

#MoonGeunYoung #LeeJunHyeok #CatchTheGhost #Don'tCatchMe #ㅠㅠ #ItWas #AHappyTime  #HappyTogetherWithAnActress #ActressMoonGeunYoung #Also #leejunhyeok 

Note: Moons left a comment on his post, "Me too. I was happy to be with you

Trans by: mgyifc

[SNS] 191113 seonho__kim update 

EJP5Z_OUEAA5Am9?format=jpg&name=900x900

EJP5Z_NUcAA_bvO?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I think the cleaner lady is the mother of Subway Ghost? And she knows what her son has been doing and why... The thing that worries me is now JS’s mother is put in her care. Will she do anything foolish just to protect her wayward son? 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think the cleaner lady is the mother of Subway Ghost? And she knows what her son has been doing and why... The thing that worries me is now JS’s mother is put in her care. Will she do anything foolish just to protect her wayward son? 

Yes, the mother recognized her son due to his tics. But I don't think that she is aware of his crimes. The way he is dressed and acting made him look like a stalker. From my point of view, the son has some disorder and has been looked down. So maybe the mother believes that her son might get sued for something similar and wants to be updated. 

Concerning MR, I was really disgusted by her words. She made YR feel guilty and showed no professionalism. Her sister is a missing person and by blaming YR, she makes it look like there is no case at all. In the end, MR is just focusing on solving the cases... just like she is trying to solve a problem in maths. But she is not trying to prevent another crime.

• Like 12

I think the reason why MaRi doesnt investigate YR's sister dissapeareance is because if there is no body then there's no case, since a body is a solid physical evidence. However serial killers tend to keep trophies from their victims, something mundane or generic. However, the very first victim marks the emerge of a serial killer from a human being to a monster so i believe the killer keeps YR's sister somewhere special and i guess it's in a wooden trunk.

I also hate seeing JS's self deprecation when he was in that pick up truck, his bleeding palm and tears or in the front of MR's mum but at least i feel relieve that MR finally knew why they broke up. 

I also understand why RY keeps hiding behind her bravado, she got rejected many times, so she wont risk the possibility of finding her sister by telling authority about her intention. She is suffering from survivor syndrom and for people who got this tend to reject happines, even for the slightest one, because the think like falling in love or even liking someone is a kind of undeserving for them. She has nothing to lose, kick asses left and right and wear her heart in her sleeves because she couldnt do it for her sister before so i cant hate her.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

I think the reason why The Ghost let YR alive when he got full acess to strangle her when the light was out is because he enjoy inflicting fear to his victims, it's part of his game, he doesnt like dead bodies, he loves the process of killing but not the killing itself,that's why he keeps on the killing, and preying by taking pics of his potential victims, taunting YR, taking her pics, also because she has the exact same face to one of his victim.

Im sorry ladies and gents, for my gruesome comments.

• Like 10