[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while waiting till Monday, my mind is going around and thinking why JS didn't meet YR when she lost her sister 

JS left Metro & joined Subway Police after Choi Mira, the former subway police, left

She must had left after the incident that triggered Ghost  & YJ's missing

So JS must had still worked as a Metro Police/Detective alongside with Mari

CATCH THE GHOST EP.10: JS finally listens to YR's voice message

Sorry...it's been too long i dont post at soompi, and i forgot how to put a YT link :sweatingbullets:

I love how Kim Seon Ho so detail in his acting

When JS heard YR's confession that she actually wanted to keep being his partner

I can see his breathing was heavier than normal like he was being upset

Then after listen to YR said that she wanted to tell him everything

His anger somehow subsided

His eyes were also so on point

2 hours ago, yukiyukiku said:

CATCH THE GHOST EP.10: JS finally listens to YR's voice message

Sorry...it's been too long i dont post at soompi, and i forgot how to put a YT link :sweatingbullets:

I love how Kim Seon Ho so detail in his acting

When JS heard YR's confession that she actually wanted to keep being his partner

I can see his breathing was heavier than normal like he was being upset

Then after listen to YR said that she wanted to tell him everything

His anger somehow subsided

His eyes were also so on point

Also when he found YR bleeding and dying in the subway, his breathing and choked tears were really like...he was so scared for YR, especially when he told dispatch about the subway station address on the phone while YR was on his back. But what really beautiful acting yet saddest beside YR crying while holding YJ pic is when JS crying for his mum trying to tell her that he's exist. 

On 11/21/2019 at 10:17 AM, Lj said:

Just finished watching the latest episodes! So intense, and my heart really ached for our OTP, so sad.... but despite of that I can see two brave individual who despite of their imperfections still manage to get up and not to loose hope in this life. 
The subway ghost definitely have a split personality disorder, when the murderer comes out he is going to hunt for its prey.... 

I’m glad that the misunderstanding will be clear between our OTP. For our subway police team I’m rooting for them that they are the one who will catch the grasshopper and the killer, they deserve recognition. 

I agree with you. They deserve recognition and I am quite sure that JS and YR are the ones who will catch the grasshopers and Ghost Subway. On the other hand, I would like MR and her mother to get somehow punished... Like f. ex. the latter is in fact responsible for the creation of the Subway Ghost because she covered up a scandal. JS has been punished twice that's why I am hoping something similar for MR and her mother. MR needs to realize her own shortcomings... she keeps blaming her mother but she is as cold as her mother. 

JS never met YR back then because he had already left the Major Crime Police department. The timeline is the following:

- The incident at the subway: YJ is there and witnesses the arrest of a young man by CMR which leads to the death of a certain person. @ktcjdrama is right: the clothes must have belonged to someone else. I assume that CMR might have entered the tunnel ... this would explain why the police are not allowed any longer to enter the tunnel.

- YR and YJ quarrel and get split and YJ becomes the Subway Ghost's first target, yet he didn't kill her because he noticed her autism. Maybe she becomes his surrogate. And this leads me to the next theory: KSH was the one arrested and his sister witnessed it. Because the latter might have been disabled or suffered from autism as well, the girl got shocked and scared that she reacted in such a way that at the end, she died.

- JS's mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer 2 years ago therefore he changed the department after the incident and after the disappearance of YJ.  

On 11/23/2019 at 4:51 PM, yanginggrid said:

Also when he found YR bleeding and dying in the subway, his breathing and choked tears were really like...he was so scared for YR, especially when he told dispatch about the subway station address on the phone while YR was on his back. But what really beautiful acting yet saddest beside YR crying while holding YJ pic is when JS crying for his mum trying to tell her that he's exist. 

ohh yeaa...those too

I keep rewatching those scenes when he just found YR lying bloody on the train floor

and the one that JS beat up that abusive MMA
Those tug my heart

But the scenes where JS finally broke down & YR cried after seeing her sister's pix at the Ghost's lair

were too heartbreaking for me

i cant bear to rewatch it

[ARTICLE] 191121 Moon Geun Young's performance to fill the remaining episodes of Catch The Ghost

78489357_2653534654682668_83713172046956

Moon Geun Young's acting performance is reaching it's peak. She showed her new transformation by playing the role of Yoo Ryung, a rookie subway police officer who solves cases with her overflowing sense of justice.

On the 10th episode of Catch The Ghost, Ji Seok finally understand Yoo Ryung's past behaviors as he learned the story of Yoo Ryung and Yoo Jin, which prompting questions about how the relationship between Yoo Ryung and Ji Seok will change. Expectations are high on the chemistry of Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho for the remaining episodes of the drama.

Moon Geun Young shared her thoughts as the drama comes to close, "I sincerely hope that the process of relieving and healing each other's wounds while struggling to catch the subway ghosts can give a small comfort to the viewers. Please give lots of support."

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/015/0004245255
Trans by: mgyifc

[PHOTO] 191122 tvN releases new behind the scene snaps of Moon Geun Young, Ki Do Hun and Jung Yoo Jin filming for Catch The Ghost

78554687_2653624184673715_13038002998062

Source: naver

[PHOTO] 191123 tvN releases new still cuts of Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho for 'Catch The Ghost'

76262960_2655585027810964_84262928505089

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

76714065_2655584774477656_25870437565574

[INFO] 191125 Catch the Ghost OST Part 6 <내가 있다는 걸 by Park Ji Min> to be released today at 6pm!

The song preview came out at the ending scene of Episode 10.

77316838_2660346180668182_55692162494197

[PHOTO] 191125 tvN releases heart fluttering still cuts of Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho for Catch The Ghost

The representative of the drama said, "In the upcoming episodes, Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho will finally learn about each other. Please look forward to their romance, as the sweet side of the GoYoo Couple will deepen and will give excitement to the viewers."

76751669_2660325607336906_11961930810707

Ways Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho Are Keeping Viewers Hooked On “Catch The Ghost”

d4def0a0e6c3444aacb6660aaedf21aa.jpeg?s=

Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho are continuously luring viewers into their charming drama “Catch the Ghost.”

tvN’s “Catch the Ghost” tells the story of a subway police squad who try to to hunt down an infamous serial killer known as “The Ghost.” Moon Geun Young plays Yoo Ryung, a passionate rookie officer whose personality differs greatly from that of Kim Seon Ho’s character Go Ji Seok, her poised boss who does everything by the book.

In episode 10, the dynamic duo previewed their upcoming romance as Kim Seon Ho learned more about Moon Geun Young’s painful family history and received a funny drunk voicemail from her. Now that we are moving closer towards the end of the series, here are three key points that are making viewers fall for the charms of “Catch the Ghost”!

1. The chemistry between Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho, also known as the “Go-Yoo couple”!

The great chemistry between Yoo Ryung and Go Ji Seok is a key selling point of “Catch the Ghost.” Starting from their first meeting, the two polar opposites began their fiery relationship and earned themselves the nickname “Tom and Jerry.” As the two begin to investigate various cases on the subway such as digital sex crimes, loan sharks, sexual assault and harassment, and pick-pocketing, the two developed a closer relationship, leading viewers to cheer on their upcoming romance.

657726_448208_4611.jpg

2. Exciting and suspenseful cliffhangers in previews featuring “Go-Yoo couple” content

Viewers have consistently been drawn to the unexpected situations teased in every preview for “Catch the Ghost.” They feature “Go-Yoo couple” content that gives viewers no choice but to tune into the next episode. Examples include the preview for episode 9, where Go Ji Seok appears like a knight in shining armor, announcing, “I’m here now,” when Yoo Ryung is struggling to find a bag in a landfill. Additionally, in the episode 10 preview, Go Ji Seok comes to learn Yoo Ryung’s painful family history that gave her no choice but to join the police force.

657726_448209_472.jpg

The preview for episode 11 especially made viewers’ hearts skip a beat by presenting a surprising twist. Ever since she left her drunk voicemail to Go Ji Seok, Yoo Ryung had not let her feelings show, but she surprisingly gains the courage to ask him, “Would you like to come eat ramyun?” On top of that, Go Ji Seok proudly announces, “From today on, I will protect the newbie,” sweetly transforming into Yoo Ryung’s shoulder to lean on.

3. Romantic OST that melts viewers’ ears

The “Catch the Ghost” OST only adds to viewers’ experience of the “Go-Yoo couple” romance. The tracks released so far have been mystical yet powerful and contain sweet vocals. Some tracks are The Rose member Woosung’s “Feel My Heart,” ABRY’s “Wanted,” and HOTSHOT member Roh Tae Hyun’s “Highlight,” to name a few.

657726_448210_4633.jpg

The songs’ lyrics appear to fit perfectly with certain scenes, such as ABRY’s “Wanted,” which goes, “Your heart’s destination is me,” as the two adorably dance in the beginning of episode 6. In episode 9, the pair appears to be on a date as they take the subway, with the lyrics, “What do you think of me? Don’t you already know how I feel? If you come one step closer, among all these flowers I want to hide right beside you,” playing romantically in the background.

“Catch the Ghost” airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. KST.

cr:soompi

I have been really busy trying to manage 7 ongoing dramas which makes it hard to fully participate in all the threads.

Last week’s episodes was a much needed development btwn JS & YR . I have been frustrated with all the push & pull btwn the two with their work partnership ( this is not even the romance we’re talking about here :lol:) , that I was gonna throw in the towel to watch this live . But thankfully they both now know each other’s painful back story . The  preview for tonight gives me hope that the dynamics of their relationship will go beyond her rushing head on heart first to save the day with him following closely to clean up and taking the rap . ( sorry,  I was really sore that he was suspended from work knowing how desperate his financial situation is) . JS needs to be the cop that he was meant to be . 

As I’m a big fan of Mr Dimples since the Strongest Delivery Man , he never disappoints with his emotional scenes . The scene of  him 

with his mum asking to remember who he really is completely broke my heart . 

—/—-

woot ! Spoiler cut from tonight :D 

Hahaha I wanted to wait for the sub but I can’t help but look for spoilers :P! Finally JS will have an idea why YR is acting behind his back, because the more they get to know each other l, the more they understand and work perfectly together! 

Ahhh, the whole crimes division needs to burn in hell. Can't believe how many assholes work in there including MR and WH, that guy's crush sure was short lived. JS made me cry real bad at the beginning of the episode. So happy that it was him who talked some sense in MR thick skull. 

Archived