[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally we know who the Subway Ghost is,curious when the trigger happenes he becomes someone else a la Jekyll&Hyde or still remembers,it clearly shows he can't control it...Also,i'm starting to think the dude is in a very twisted sick way some sort of vigilante that might have went after the people who bullied him or Yoo Jin that day she got lost that triggered it all...While i find her pitiful,i consider the guy's Mother a complice because she knows what he does and keeps quiet,if she talked many lives would have been saved even her own son...Curious if Yoo Jin is still alive and locked inside their house...

My heart really went again too Yoo Ryoung when everyone looked and blamed her after Ma Ri showed the subway video that she abandoned Yoo Jin in that moment...Yes,what she did was wrong but i guess only those who have dealt with something like this,even more a young girl,would realize and know what it truly is...What they see and blame is just the exterior and don't know at all what it is to take care of a person with special needs in Yoo Ryoung case,if they knew they wouldn't blame her that fast and make out of her a heartless person,sad that even Woo Hyuk was so fast to judge...I guess it's true that the ones who experience know the best what it is like...

41 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

Curious if The Subway Ghost is one of the 3 Grasshoppers aka the curly or boldie...Also,i'm startng to think the dude is in a very twisted sick way some sort of vigilante that might have went after the people who bullied him or Yoo Jin that day she got lost...While i find her pitiful i consider the guy's MOther a complice because she knows what he does and keeps quiet,if she talked many lives would have been saved...

What bothers me too is MR's behavior towards YR. She let WH read the file about her sister in front of the Crime team in order to humiliate YR, like she was a bad sister as she had left her alone after an argument. MR is determined to make YR feel guilty. She was really pissed off that YR had proven her wrong by finding the place where the Subway Ghost keeps his trophies (wallet aso). I want someone to put her in her place... She is arrogant and insensitive.

Yes, I am suspecting that one of the Grasshoppers is the Subway Ghost. Let us not forget that the stolen wallet from the commissioner was found in the tunnel and back then, the Grasshoppers were the culprits. So the subway is the link between the three Grasshoppers and the Subway Ghost.   

16 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

What bothers me too is MR's behavior towards YR. She let WH read the file about her sister in front of the Crime team in order to humiliate YR, like she was a bad sister as she had left her alone after an argument. MR is determined to make YR feel guilty. She was really pissed off that YR had proven her wrong by finding the place where the Subway Ghost keeps his trophies (wallet aso). I want someone to put her in her place... She is arrogant and insensitive.

I thought I hated her already but she proved me wrong this episode. At this point she simply disgusts me. 

12 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Me too... and I really hope that JS is the one who tells MR how heartless and arrogant she is.

Honestly, at this point I don't even believe that she'll understand what is wrong. She keeps blaming other people for her problems and makes everything about herself. Even those tears when she saw YJ's picture, they weren't shed for the victim or the family member that she overlooked, it was all because she failed. She cried for herself. When WH told her that YR was right all along and that they found the Ghost's hideout she had the nerve to questing "why is everything so easy for her (YR), she worked so hard for two years and yet YR so easily found what she couldn't". I was speechless at that part. It has never even crossed her mind how much YR suffered all these years all alone without anyone believing her and yet MR has the nerve to say something like that. I'm flabbergasted. But the last straw for me was when she shamed YR in from of her colleagues by blaming her for what happened to her sister. She specifically did that in front of everyone so that the new team will hate YR. I am left speechless... 

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, I am suspecting that one of the Grasshoppers is the Subway Ghost. Let us not forget that the stolen wallet from the commissioner was found in the tunnel and back then, the Grasshoppers were the culprits. So the subway is the link between the three Grasshoppers and the Subway Ghost.   

She wanted to make a point and say that she isin't guilty at all about not trying to find her sister back then when she approched them asking for help,that Yoo Ryung was all at fault,that she abandoned her sister making her the sole guilty one and that's why they didn't investigate...I find her behaviour toxic and void of empathy...I don't have a problem with Ma Ri not liking Yoo Ryung,it is ok, but the way she behaves towards her is something i condemned...Is her ego too much to admit she was wrong,ask fogivness and try to mend it at least now,i guess from the way she behaves it's a big YES...And even had the nerve too say for Yoo Ryung was easy to find what she didn't...

Even without anyone saying anything Yoo Ryung would feel guilty all her life for that moment...

Even with all the evidence they gathered they should still try their best to find Yoo Jin or re-direct the police departament and talk with Yoo Ryung about the details and find her...What is she so arrogant and proud off even tossing all the blame on a victim...I might say i was hoping at least Woo Hyuk would stay behind this hate blame and think what happened rather than make her a monster in a instant...

The Curly one is the Subway Ghost,he has Huntington's Disease if i understood corectly and is taking pills to supress it but my guess is since 2 years ago when Yoo Jin got lost and that Police women captured that dude in the subway it triggered his violent nature and the killing spree started...Now we'll have to see if Yoo Jin is still alive after he tried to kill her or is locked inside his Mother house somehow(a hint,the locked door and the red shoes in her house)...The victims as well aren't chosen randomly but are all conected to 2 years ago,maybe they harmed him or Yoo Jin or were agressive/bully in some ways to others and became a target after when his switch turns on and becomes the killer,i sense he doesn't know when he turns back what he does because he has split personality(or is a very good actor)...Like said the guy's Mother is also in my eyes a complice,even for her son she should have done something to stop him from becoming this monster,clearly he can't control it and the pills start to not have effect and she knows it all and just keeps quiet...

I found it sad when Yoo Ryung said to herself the reason why she didn't want to reveal everything to Jin Seok,that she would have to start by telling that she abandones Yoo Jin,something she didn't tell even her best friend and they would see her as a monster...It's clearly that the guilt is eating her alive and if Yoo Jin is dead it would be even more hard for her to live with that burden when everyone makes her a monster and she herself thinks as one...I think the poor girl needs at least one person be by her side and console her before she breaks even more...

6 minutes ago, nateko said:

Honestly, at this point I don't even believe that she'll understand what is wrong. She keeps blaming other people for her problems and makes everything about herself. Even those tears when she saw YJ's picture, they weren't shed for the victim or the family member that she overlooked, it was all because she failed. She cried for herself. When WH told her that YR was right all along and that they found the Ghost's hideout she had the nerve to questing "why is everything so easy for her (YR), she worked so hard for two years and yet YR so easily found what she couldn't". I was speechless at that part. It has never even crossed her mind how much YR suffered all these years all alone without anyone believing her and yet MR has the nerve to say something like that. I'm flabbergasted. But the last straw for me was when she shamed YR in from of her colleagues by blaming her for what happened to her sister. She specifically did that in front of everyone so that the new team will hate YR. I am left speechless... 

Yes, the tears were crocodile tears. She felt nothing for the victim and her sister, she was only crying for herself.

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

PREACH! I can't even blame it on her seeking validation from her mum anymore. There's something fundamentally wrong with her for example, she's so vindictive it's scary.

Also this episode was HEAVY.

JS: For a moment there I'm not gonna lie, I kinda despised YR for her betrayal. Like I understood the reason why he felt so betrayed. Also KSH is just that good of an actor to be able to convey the utter disappointment he felt both when he found her in the tunnel and when she told him she will be joining the Metro division. Words can't express how frustrated I felt watching those scenes because I knew her predicament but also that it doesn't give her a reason or right to 'use' someone like that :( Also that scene with his mum in the hospital :tears: that scene broke me.

YR: Now I can finally understand the reason she is so adamant on not wanting to tell JS the reason why she 'betrayed' him. Seeing the reactions of the other officers in the Metro division gave her even more of a confirmation that telling him is not an option. But dang when she found her sister's picture in the tunnel I LOST IT. I literally had to pause that scene -  it was so disturbing and MGY just aced it. She looked so tired and empty inside, almost like she lost her will to live.

BUT AT LEAST HE NOW KNOWS!!! I LOVE THAT NURSE FRIEND OF HERS. And the way he ran out. Well...we know where he's going don't we? ;)

13 hours ago, nateko said:

Lol, this guy is not very smart, huh? Way to be inconspicuous in that kind of outfit. :ph34r: If I saw a man dressed like that in a subway the first thing that would pop into my mind would be "beware, he's a criminal hiding from the cops". Welp, I guess he thinks that he blends in with the crowd :joy: what an idiot.

They are pretty slow, right? So much for being great detectives, sheesh :lol:

Dude get's away mainly because people just don't care or don't get their heads out from their phones to look at their surroundings...Just as when Yoo Ryung asked for help after she lost her sister,no one,i mean no one,went to her to try to help her,the ones who looked started looking weird at her or her attire"what's with her",i think that mentality says it all...That's how many criminals go unnoticed,people don't care,on the "if it's not me who cares"...

Also they have this mask culture so maybe even so they aren't finding that attire that weird,just weird taste or his sun allergic...For me one that has even a mask stands out and is dubious...

I actually think the dude is pretty smart unlike his cover,with all his black combo been killing under their nose all this time without getting caught evading the CCTV's(and SK is the Mecca of CCTV's),finding the abandoned station etc and only now mainly because of Yoo Ryung otherwise i doubt they would catch him...

judging from the preview...I finally get to see JR fight! Yesssss :joy: you don’t know how Long I wanted to see him back to how he was....please don’t be a dream and break my heart lol.

1 hour ago, blademan said:

JS: For a moment there I'm not gonna lie, I kinda despised YR for her betrayal.

One thing I realised about this series is, they give you the pros and cons of why the characters did what they did and as a viewer, you sometimes really hate the character for doing what she did, but again seeing the circumstances you feel sorry for her. Somehow at the end we will still forgive her hahaha..

Regarding MR. narcissistic.

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, the tears were crocodile tears. She felt nothing for the victim and her sister, she was only crying for herself.

I feel like she is just doing it to get sympathy from JR. she is very disturbed when she sees YR & JR working well together. So 100% is for that reason to gain back JR.  (haven’t watch the latest episodes so might be wrong but I Guess is like that)

last night episode was so heavy..i'm heartbroken TT..my heart goes to our chief..huhuhuhu

i know i cant blame YR, but still  i want to be  angry at her

KSH is soo good in acting, when he cried in front of his mom,,i was crying all along with him:bawling:

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Regarding MR. narcissistic.

I feel like she is just doing it to get sympathy from JR. she is very disturbed when she sees YR & JR working well together. So 100% is for that reason to gain back JR.  (haven’t watch the latest episodes so might be wrong but I Guess is like that)

She cried in my view more furious at the situation as YR was right and she wasn't,she can't stand to be on the loosing spectre or being wrong...She is way too arogant to even admit humbly that she was wrong and apologize,in place of admiting her faults she actually makes YR the whole guilty party and criminal and why she didn't investigate her sister case...In her case,YR is the vivid reminder she is lacking,wrong and at faulty and clearly doesn't do anything to actually change that as she doesn't realize even now what she did or does wrong so it's actually more than wanting the man back,that's only surface...

YR is even more admirable to have been able to get the results as they were and find this clues(the bodies being carried though the tunnel) and evidence without anything on her side while she and her whole Metro been letting the case going cold without any clues to continue and she even degrades YR amazing feat to nothing making it as something easy for her while she is the unlucky one...

5 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

She cried in my view more furious at the situation as YR was right and she wasn't,she can't stand to be on the loosing spectre or being wrong...She is way too arogant to even admit humbly that she was wrong and apologize,in place of admiting her faults she actually makes YR the whole guilty party and criminal and why she didn't investigate her sister case...In her case YR is the vivid reminder she is lacking,wrong and at faulty and clealry doens't do anything to actually change that as she doesn't realize even now what she did or does wrong so it's actually more than wanting the man back,that's only surface...

Definitely MR will take whatever it is to win. Even if it's shaming.  To me,she is just that sour plum who makes others distaste her. With her personality, no matter where she goes she will never win with that attitude. Really hope that her mother smack her back on the right track. Because her mother caused this mess. Her mother is also at fault.

I feel like YR...she is going to get a lot of hell..feel sorry for her...

@natekoyou think the fight sequence for the JR next episode won't be a dream right? It will really break my heart if it's another dream. Haha

[ENG SUB] Moon Geun Young x Kim Seon Ho Clashing Chemistry Interview for Catch The Ghost

:bawling:

[EngSub] Catch The Ghost Ep 11 Preview ♡ ♡ ♡

[VID] 191120 tvN releases new behind the scenes video of Moon Geun Young, Kim Seon Ho, Ki Do Hun, Jung Yoo Jin, Ahn Seung Gyun and Jo Jae Yoon filming for 'Catch The Ghost'

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

Curious if Yoo Jin was beaten up by that Boldie when they went into the tunnel to take the wallet and after that the Subway Ghost aka Kim Hyung Soo took her in that luggage and ended up in his house taking care by his Mom that named her Sae Ron...I mean,the other police officer would be our victim,Choi Mi Ra but wouldn't she report if she was left almost dead and in the tunnel at that otherwise why would they mention this detail...It did look like the Attention Seeker knew Yoo Ryung,mostly my guess,confusing the two of them as one...Quite curious to see how this events pieces connect all together to form the whole story..

On the preview note i think poor Ji Seok would have a heart attack when Yoo Ryung tells him to have ramyun with her!

Monday come faster!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Miky88 said:

Dude get's away mainly because people just don't care or don't get their heads out from their phones to look at their surroundings...Just as when Yoo Ryung asked for help after she lost her sister,no one,i mean no one,went to her to try to help her,the ones who looked started looking weird at her or her attire"what's with her",i think that mentality says it all...That's how many criminals go unnoticed,people don't care,on the "if it's not me who cares"...

Also they have this mask culture so maybe even so they aren't finding that attire that weird,just weird taste or his sun allergic...For me one that has even a mask stands out and is dubious...

I actually think the dude is pretty smart unlike his cover,with all his black combo been killing under their nose all this time without getting caught evading the CCTV's(and SK is the Mecca of CCTV's),finding the abandoned station etc and only now mainly because of Yoo Ryung otherwise i doubt they would catch him...

I think it's positive that YJ is still alive, and her name now SaeRom.

Also, when i was in south korea, i literally stayed in Mapo near Hongdae, and i got lost so many times in subway but there were only 2 people helped me to find way outs. It's not because koreans are ignorant, it's just that they stick to their cellphones and they also dont want to bother other people's business. I saw several girls puting make up in the subway and even put the fake eyelashes flawlessly and no one even blink their eyes about it, all eyes are down to their phones.There are no sounds in the subways, no rucukus, just announcements and some faint whispers telling friends the destination is coming.  Also there are really "dancing in silent" thing in Hongdae but it occur randomly.

Can any second female lead be more annoying than MR? Seriously... I hardly express discontentment towards whiny clingy richard simmons screechy second female lead in kdramas but this one really get on my nerves. I see not a sliver of redemption for her character (as of now). Well, kudos to the actress for portraying such a detestable character. Not a petty pampered chaebol princess, but a police officer, a leader at that, who supposedly possesses some finesse. Whatever...

Back to the leads... my heart hurt for JS especially in this episode. How he felt so dejected losing his partner and especially when he was at the hospital. He was in great need of comforting and probably the first time he couldn’t comfort his mother and sought for her comfort instead. 

Who is is the new guy? Brother of Subway Ghost? They don’t share the same surname though. Cha vs.Kim.... but he seems to be wanting the tunnels off limits. Why?

Someone is living with the cleaning lady. Red shoes... can we hope that it’s YJ? 

And I didn’t know that leaving a family member in a fit of anger or moment of quarrel is considered a crime punishable with imprisonment... So her immediately reporting and the whole quest for her sister lasting two years do not account for anything? I get that she was not completely truthful about the reason of separation, but that could be due to feeling shameful of what she did. Isn’t the more important thing is that she is regretful and anxious to find her sister? 

Archived