[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

So what do you guys think about the ending? Will it be a happy one or a devastating one? I think that they can totally end it beautifully but I have this feeling that the writer will screw us over and will give an excruciatingly painful ending. :skull: Korean fans make me anxious because they aren't optimistic about season 4 with same actors. This is the time when I need all the cookie and drinks to keep me sane until the weekend. With regards to the ending I just feel that I won't get what I want and it's making me crazy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I  wonder if they are filming the funeral of chief NA?

RZkGiAd.jpg

Full BTS from OCN's YouTube channel. People in the comments are asking for season 4. BTW, I haven't seen that many comments from Koreans on Voice youtube videos. Glad to see that they are more vocal. 

OCN hyping up the audience for the last two eps

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, nateko said:

I can see LHN in a white shirt in the first row and right behind her is LJW and the GTT

Waa thank you very much!!! I'm so happy right now since I'll be out of town and miss the last 2 episodes:bawling: where is this from? Is it just posted by one of the staff?

Then I assume it's happy ending and the probability for season 4 is...-_- but if the endings worth it, enough is enough I guess.

By the way isn't the last pic from KJ's dream about KW?

• Like 5

@Kiya Kiki Yes, that last picture is from KJ's dream but the first one must be from the last day of filming. It seems like they'll hold chief Na's memorial at the police cemetery after they caught Kaneki, so yea, I do think we'll get a happy ending. At least everyone is alive. :blush:

• Like 5

One of the extras post this on his instagram, mentioning Voice 4 production, not sure whether it's just a wish or a sign. It'd be perfect if the ending is a proper burial for Chef Na and then the scene fade to GTT operation with KW in the team:bawling: I'm not ready but I can't wait

• Like 5

@jouleoppa I'm so glad that they finally listened to the fans and added subs, very generous of them. 

Some more picture updates:

little MH, we're finally getting the childhood story

lHN's Insta update

Can you spot KJ? :lol: The second picture is fun

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 6/27/2019 at 1:00 AM, nateko said:

@Kiya Kiki Is it this picture?

I can see LHN in a white shirt in the first row and right behind her is LJW and the GTT. :blush: Thank god there's kW. I assume he won't die.

See the 2nd picture

So they take 2 team photos with KW wearing police uniform and one in his detective uniform. Are they trying to play us :bawling: now I don't know wheter he ended up dying or alive.

And isn't it weird? Everyone pose is exactly the same only KW with different clothes. What is this what did I miss huhu

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Kiya Kiki said:

See the 2nd picture

So they take 2 team photos with KW wearing police uniform and one in his detective uniform. Are they trying to play us :bawling: now I don't know wheter he ended up dying or alive.

And isn't it weird? Everyone pose is exactly the same only KW with different clothes. What is this what did I miss huhu

Yes I saw it too but in the first photo, I'm not sure who is beside LJW but in the second photo is the director beside LJW

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Tomorrow will be the start of the finale...hm..how fast... :( 

This week is the finale and will we be getting the answers that we wanted? 

Will we be getting the ending that we wanted too? 

• Like 3

@Kiya Kiki Lol, that's the same picture but  Ithink in the first one someone photoshopped KW's police uniform. :joy: What the hell, they are trolling us!! Though it makes sense that he'll be without his uniform since he quit the police but maaan, it's kinda sad. Well, at least he's alive, I guess.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Anyone wants cookies & tea cakes? Last call! If not i closing down already.:bawling:

I'm buying everything you've got! :ph34r: There's no other way for me to survive the last two eps. Imma get you a drink.

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Kousuke..wonder will we see him in crazy mode again? ^_^

Hopefully, I mean it's the final showdown between him and Kaneki. The more I think about it the more excited I am but I don't want this season to end. There's nothing else to watch... :weary:

Lol, poor director :joy: everyone must be tired 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1