Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

26 minutes ago, R.J said:

Yes yes I saw this too.. this is from the goblin era and it came out now :wub:.. true they have stopped giving any hints :bawling: but then I always wonder that if there was nothing at all then LDWz bodyguard wouldn't appear with YIN smtyms.. right ?:rolleyes: I dnno how this thing works in Korea but iv seen that bodyguard always with LDW and with YIN smtyms hehehe... Im praying hard and I'm positive that all our prayers will b answered -_-

I guess, we will just have to wait for the announcement. Lol. By the way, LDW had that kakao soft toy throughout his Meet the Fan session. Is it a gift from the fans? YIN won the same one back in February.

• Like 1

Ok. So, wookie has always love mickey mouse. (It's state in GQ magazine interview) Even back then when he was mc-ing at strong heart there was picture of him with mickey keychain(?). I couldn't remeber which ep it is but you can search.

And I suddenly remembered that inna have once dance to mickey song on Heroes.

The dance practice before performing.

The broadcast video. ;)

I know it kinda nonsense but I couldn't help with my shipper heart. I just love them both!

• Love 2

Hi. Please help to vote for Touch Your Heart for The Best Korean Drama of 2019

1. Access the below website: http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2019/

2. Select Touch Your Heart by clicking on the checkbox beside it.

3. Scroll at the bottom, look for the "Vote" button then click it. It may require you a captcha then click on "Vote" button again.

Thank you!

• Like 2

On 11/22/2019 at 12:20 AM, Issa said:

Hi. Please help to vote for Touch Your Heart for The Best Korean Drama of 2019

1. Access the below website: http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2019/

2. Select Touch Your Heart by clicking on the checkbox beside it.

3. Scroll at the bottom, look for the "Vote" button then click it. It may require you a captcha then click on "Vote" button again.

Thank you!

Voted! Hello everyone! Just wanted to say hi and hope that we get some good news soon. :wub:

• Love 2

Hey guys i just read on Facebook a few pages are showing posts which say that LDW nad YIN are officially dating.... Omg omg is this true? Becoz i haven't seen any official statements or any authentic sites supporting this statement .. plz if anyone has any info about it then do share.. if its true then it's the happiest day for everyone of us here :wub: i just hope it is true becoz i still haven't seen any sources like dispatch or anyone claiming this 

On 12/2/2019 at 6:44 AM, R.J said:

Hey guys i just read on Facebook a few pages are showing posts which say that LDW nad YIN are officially dating.... Omg omg is this true? Becoz i haven't seen any official statements or any authentic sites supporting this statement .. plz if anyone has any info about it then do share.. if its true then it's the happiest day for everyone of us here :wub: i just hope it is true becoz i still haven't seen any sources like dispatch or anyone claiming this 

Which page exactly? Touch Your Heart?

11 hours ago, Mrs G said:

Which page exactly? Touch Your Heart?

Yes touch your heart( lee dong wook and yoo in na) and i also read a comment on utube .. saying the same 

On 12/4/2019 at 5:19 PM, R.J said:

Yes touch your heart( lee dong wook and yoo in na) and i also read a comment on utube .. saying the same 

I know that we are eager to hear some good news about them but still we needed to hear it from a legit source. For now, no news is still a good news. That means that there is still hope. Now that touch your heart is showing in the Philippines their fans are increasing. I saw so many tweets praising their chemistry and drama.

• Like 1