[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

20 minutes ago, Sunshine312 said:

Haha, he gets the blame is this forum, not in my country. In many vietnamese fanpages of this drama,  everyone feels sad and regretful for him. All of us hope he can have a happy ending.

I don't understand why everyone easily sympathizes all the things MW did. Sometimes, she acts wrongly, such as killed a lot of guards in the castle, even burned it, harmed Mira and intended to revenge CM one more time. All those actions are silly and unreasonable. All relating people paid their debt for her. It completely ended in the past. And now, they are all innocent. she doesn't have any permission to punish them again.

Image if everyone acts like her, finds ways to revenge unstoppably, it must have been many ghosts wandering around us.  LoL

That's the reason why she must stay until she gives up her enmity completely. 

Meanwhile, we concentrate on blaming what cm did wrongly in the past, although he paid all his debt by his own life. We are afraid  that he will ruin love between CS and Mw. We are afraid that he will take over chan sung's body and stay in forever :))) it's unfair for him.

He died, right? Let him leave in peace and relief. In previous episodes, i used to hope that he will leave with mw. But after ep 13, i prefer him to go to the afterlife alone, no hurt, no regret, and live happily in the new life, never meet mw again. The pain he endured is so enough...

CM is really popular. I think that is why some of us fiercely express our love for CS here is because he does not get so much love in other social media. I hope nobody gets offended. This just means we wont be fighting over the same boys in real life :) and feel free to continue expressing your CM love.

I agree with you about MW, she is not innocent. But the same way you feel about her not getting any blame is the same way I wonder why CM is getting so much sympathy, haha. It really is all just a difference in perspective.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Ep 14

Spoiler

MW met Mago1 under the tree. Mago asks MW if she is just going to let him pass by when you have already met him. (MW is shocked)

Mago then takes out the bloodied moon pin and gives it to MW, saying it's hers. MW takes it with trembling hand...

• Like 1

SH asked CS about MR

What is the relations between her and MW.

MG1 meet MW in the gardens she gives MW the blood hairpin.

MW get angry she asked Whose CS...

But MG didn't answer..

For the first time MW called his name ..Cung Myung..

Still angers

She find out all the resemble between CS and CM

Why...she stab CS...

• Sad 1

Omg...

Spoiler

MW meets CS at the hotel corridor. She is angry... and ran angrily towards CS with the pin... and STABBED CS in his chest.

CS to MW: I told you to believe me...

MW is shocked and drops her moon pin...

Ok PHEW as I finished typing that - it turned out to be her imagination

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, lollyminx said:

What the actual... is this real? 

Fortunately just her imagination!

Now she's telling SH that she just killed CS in her mind/heart, says that CS might be the reincarnation of the one she hates the most. SH says he won't be, CS also said he's not.

SH asks what she's going to do.

MW says she can never kill CS... will have to think/plan properly how to end this

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Yana Mujay said:

SH asked CS about MR

What is the relations between her and MW.

MG1 meet MW in the gardens she gives MW the blood hairpin.

MW get angry she asked Whose CS...

But MG didn't answer..

For the first time MW called his name ..Cung Myung..

Still angers

She find out all the resemble between CS and CM

Why...she stab CS...

Wat? Omg CS cannot be CM. I mean..why is he the firefly? 

• Like 1

Just now, yellowreign said:

Fortunately just her imagination!

Now she's telling SH that she just killed CS in her mind/heart, says that CS might be the reincarnation of the one she hates the most. SH says he won't be, CS also said he's not.

SH asks what she's going to do.

MW says she can never kill CS... will have to think/plan properly how to end this

Omg!! Phew! MW plz believe CS and protect him!!

CS is asking what MW is holding, MW shows him the pin

CS: isn't this what I dreamt of?

MW: Mago gave it to me

CS: when I saw it, it was not covered in blood.

MW says this pin has all the resentment etc and she will find a way to destroy the pin

• Like 1

Just now, Yana Mujay said:

CS asked GR what the mean he will have to welcome his first guest.

MW called her young MW

Does she imprints herself resentment..

Goosh...the craapy MW 

What she wanna do..

She call SJW...

Okay. So MW is going to fight grudge vs grudge. Like kill poison with poison so she is using SJW. Hmm

• Like 2

MW tells SJW she has something she wants to throw.

She gives him the bloodied pin and tells him to be a resentful ghost.

Grim reaper and CS now joins MW at the bar (where SJW is)

MW still thinks CS is CM's reincarnation. She tells them that SJW has become much more powerful.

MW tells CS she wants to kill him but she cants because she likes him too much. But she will not protect him. She waited 1000+ years to kill him (CM)

CS is hurt by her words

MW: in the end, I used you to kill someone. That's sad

• Like 2
  • Sad 1