[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

The MiRa MW pictures above are funny. It looked like princess MiRa is grumpy as possessive sister in law is hoarding boyfriend again. Yeon Woo's personality fits the bill, he allows himself to be bullied by MiRa to being lovey dovey, he would totally be the young brother doted upon by MW. MW would be the type who will show up at their new house with a ref with no freezer once she hears that MiRa won that ref argument.

• LOL 4

Sigh... nothing to recap tonight...

anyways... just reading up on people’s views on the lack of intimacy between CS and MW. If she truly had already passed on and what he was seeing was a ghost who was able to show herself for stretches, then I would not have been humanly possible, right? She must have killed herself after she killed CM...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Wait, how is using the index finger to push the elevator button TMI? Is this a Korean joke? 

I think even YJG was wondering that. Sometimes I find it funny when they do these TMI segments. Sometimes the questions asked or the responses given are not really TMI

@gilaswan I don't think MW killed herself after she killed CM. She explained after CM died she enacted her revenge and probably killed more soliders in the palace grounds and then set everything on fire. She then decided to go looking for the Moon Inn so her family/gang could pass over. I think she was badly hurt in her last encounter with the soliders sent to track her down. When she showed up at the Moon Inn I think she was half way dead. Like CS's father when he fall down the stairs. When she drank the Moon Tree Spirit liquor all of her life was taken and she was then tied to the Moon Inn.

Yea, realistically probably couldn't happen if MW truly was a spirit. But there have been so many ancient folklore of ghost and human interactions and within the world of Hotel Del Luna (fantasy) it could happen. I mean MW and CS hold hands, hug, and even kissed. She is pretty powerful to show herself for long periods of time in the real world. I think the mechanics of this fantasy world would allow for it if they had decided to head there.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

did you guys see all the member team wearing HDL necklaces they must have talk to kinda reward the viewers by wearing same necklace...im just glad even tough it look like this team not close but they actually so close but due to their self character which i can say most of them kinda shy make they look awkward for people...Maybe they all have chartroom together..it will so much fun...

Iu will be bussier with her concert 

YJG will be bussier finish his study

other to with all new drama and variety show 

i just hope they stay friend till the end 

and maybe please new variety show with IU , YJG, PO MN LDH and maybe other cast like ksb and sh and sancher can became guest..

• Like 4
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

@lightbringer06... i saw her Cv in wikipaedia... its a very long list... very accomplished singer and now actress :)

Oh, ha ha...I thought there's another source except Wiki :D.

So I see that you guys are still here^^. Wow, their vacation feels like just it happened yesterday, did 4 days just passed like that, or was it 3 days? 

Aww..the necklace is soo nice... maybe they all talked about wearing it together. Does this mean maybe they got it during their vacation, something personalized for them maybe? Or were they wearing it even before?

And the same account also posted when IU and YJG arrived much later in the airport...

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Ok, I can’t with them and their matching necklaces! If that’s not the cutest thing then I don’t know what is! Why do they have to make it so hard to move on from them? :bawling:

Also, YJG is so damn cute! I cannot with him in that TMI interview. Isn’t it wonderful that the fortune teller predicted him to have great successes this year and he indeed made two major hits? :D

• Like 5
  • Love 3

All of them are wearing masks because ?...... they didnt wash their mouth after such a long flight...:D

YJG is wearing dark glasses because?.... either he didnt have enough sleep or his eye bags are super huge or he has been crying.... hahaha... :D

Glad to see they are back, and happy to know Sanchez actually joined them gor the trip too...

How is it all the actors didnt went to the airport together.. haha..

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

All of them are wearing masks because ?...... they didnt wash their mouth after such a long flight...:D

YJG is wearing dark glasses because?.... either he didnt have enough sleep or his eye bags are super huge or he has been crying.... hahaha... :D

Glad to see they are back, and happy to know Sanchez actually joined them gor the trip too...

How is it all the actors didnt went to the airport together.. haha..

Hahaha because of his mask and sunglasses, I couldn’t help but notice his adam’s apple hehehe :D 

I reckon it would cause too much chaos if all of them came out together. They probably planned to separate when exiting. 

• Like 5