Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

kkk @stroppyse That was the most astonished reaction in a comment I've ever seen. :lol: So glad to see you here in this thread! And yes finally Kim Jae Wook will get the girl. :wub:

It's just that it feels as if it's been forever since KJW who seemed like such a leading role guy was even talked about for a lead role. I think it was really after he got back from the military and had the non-speaking role as the ghostly second lead in Who Are You? and still managed to steal the drama that I started wanting to see him in a proper lead role. (Btw, as cute as Taec is, KJW was non-speaking second lead to Taec? Really?) Anyway, that was a long time ago.

And, then in Temperature of Love, I couldn't really watch it because of SLS over KJW. So, I'm very happy to see him as lead. Now, if only the plot and the dialogues would match the acting talent that they've lined up...

• Like 4
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

It's just that it feels as if it's been forever since KJW who seemed like such a leading role guy was even talked about for a lead role. I think it was really after he got back from the military and had the non-speaking role as the ghostly second lead in Who Are You? and still managed to steal the drama that I started wanting to see him in a proper lead role. (Btw, as cute as Taec is, KJW was non-speaking second lead to Taec? Really?) Anyway, that was a long time ago.

And, then in Temperature of Love, I couldn't really watch it because of SLS over KJW. So, I'm very happy to see him as lead. Now, if only the plot and the dialogues would match the acting talent that they've lined up...

I remember falling for him in Coffee Prince. He was such a brooding character back then with a man bun. :lol: But somehow it hit all the emotional buttons for me and I thought "he must become a lead someday". So when the casting news were announced, this was me:

giphy.gif

I don't care if it's another fluffy romcom as long as it's well-written and I'm emotionally invested. But like you I hope for a good writer. B)

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I remember falling for him in Coffee Prince. He was such a brooding character back then with a man bun. :lol: But somehow it hit all the emotional buttons for me and I thought "he must become a lead someday". So when the casting news were announced, this was me:

I loved him in Coffee Prince as well, plus he was the only one with a rather tragic story line. He was lovely and excellent, but I could understand him taking more supporting roles after that role before he took a lead role. However, I didn't expect the wait to be quite so long. Anyway, finally. :)

• Like 6

Thanks larus for the  cast update. Another drama for her.  Ahh she's part of this cast! I like her so much in Sky Castle. She's got the acting chops. She was excellent  in Sky castle she's got one of the best scenes in that drama with excellent older actors.

• Like 5

On 2/14/2019 at 12:18 AM, larus said:

tvN Rom-com Her Private Life Rounds out Main Cast with Lee Kyu Hyun, Kim Bora and One

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/02/13/tvn-rom-com-her-private-life-rounds-out-main-cast-with-lee-kyu-hyung-kim-bora-and-one/

im so glad that Kim Bora had another reunion project with JungJaewon (One),

as before this, both of them has been starred in a romance movie last year :D

Spoiler

• Like 5

@larus thank you for this thread. :thumbsup:YAY! like everyone here Im rejoicing that KJW has finally landed his first male leading role. It's been way overdue and wow to pair up with the beautiful  and talented PMY. My goodness they are going to sizzle our screens come April. Love it and loving all the casts. :heart:

and like @stroppyse Im hoping the writer will be promising. Lately Ive been watching dramas where Ive been cursing and flipping tables because of the writer. Please no more repeats here. I guess because this is a rom-com I will be or should be pretty safe.

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Oh and who is the writer-nim? 

The author of the webtoon that provides the source material is Kim Sung Yeon.

The scriptwriter for the drama is listed as Kim Hye Young, but not sure what else she has written, if anything.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Sobs. why is LKH stepping down?

I don`t know the reason and the articles don`t mention either. I want to believe that he has another better offer and/or  his scredules did not permit to stay here. I remember that he has a movie in works.  Usually, in romcoms, the supporting cast gets a little airtime but he would have played the childhood friend of the heroine and a love interest so he would have had a satisfying arc. Maybe.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm sooo excited for this drama. I've been following Kim Jae Wook since Who Are You back in 2013.

Finally he gets the lead role. I think a lot of people will agree when I say it's about time he got the girl!

• Like 5

I just read the update about LKH joining the cast, then thought, o gosh I have to steel myself from having SLS.... then further read that he is not joining and being replaced, and thought, boohoo.... :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2