[Current Mainland Chinese drama 2019] I HEAR YOU/THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING 最动听的事

pad-hari

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, angelangie said:

yup they will finish airing by next week :) they will release another 8 next week... :D 

er sorry what do you mean lols :D

I think he's currently expressionless right now so I don't know what to say.. haha! 

2 hours ago, anvith said:

I saw Zhao LuSi once and i was hooked. 

Now searching every sources i used for Kdrama which also hosted C-dramas for SUBS! 

This one's gonna be my first chinese drama yey ! 

Welcome aboard. You have been missing out .:)

4 hours ago, thunderman1 said:
15 hours ago, angelangie said:

I think he's currently expressionless right now so I don't know what to say.. haha

Yes, very much expressionless.  Don't drop this becoz of that.  I don't know what was he instructed by the pd in the initial episodes, his acting and puckered-up lips when dialogues delivery is awful.  But in episode 3 when he starts to interact with Er Duo more, his acting gets ok and better.  Zhao lusi is so cute.:heart:

Edit: 

I saw a BTS video of both. :love:

Cr: uploader

@angelangie I tried but I couldn't even get past the first ep. LoL! Guess it's not my cup of tea (shrug) Idk I find the male lead sort of flat in his delivery? And Idk it just didn't interests me. Frankly clips on IG are misleading LoL. They're sort of like fmv on YT. They actually look more appealing in those clips than the actual drama. 

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@angelangie I tried but I couldn't even get past the first ep. LoL! Guess it's not my cup of tea (shrug) Idk I find the male lead sort of flat in his delivery? And Idk it just didn't interests me. Frankly clips on IG are misleading LoL. They're sort of like fmv on YT. They actually look more appealing in those clips than the actual drama. 

He's actually cold for a reason.. keep watching? I couldn't get into it after two episodes but found myself loving the main girl. :D She's adorable.

12 hours ago, vietgurl4ever206 said:

Guys I have a hint that this drama going to have a sad ending

What!!!! No way!!!! I read the novel ending and it's epilogue, it's HEA.  So, what hint did you get, for it to be a bad ending???? 

16 hours ago, vietgurl4ever206 said:

Guys I have a hint that this drama going to have a sad ending:dissapointed_relieved:

ohh it's a pity if that happens. I just saw a few clip of this drama on IG. This couple is very sweet, I am interested in joining this drama. This is the reason why I am more careful about seeing C-drama because some and most of what I watch ends up sad or floating and continues to season 2 (it's a bit tiring)

Just finished ep 1 no eng sub :sweatingbullets:, so ErDuo is a dubber, she is so cute with her chubby full moon face, and the male lead ShuWei also a dubber? Or maybe the boss of dubbing company, but they remembered their each other voice . This cheesy love story made me smile along the beginning scenes :P, i think they participated on Couple Got Talent or something LOL. i really need eng sub :crazy:

Archived