Quantcast
pad-hari

[Current Mainland Chinese drama 2019] I HEAR YOU/THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING 最动听的事

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

er this is not my gif lols....i got it from WeiBo.com lols....just thought u guys want it lols...u want the kiss lets me go dig again lols which episodes was in?

Oh ok.  Then, weibo missed the important part.  :joy:.  The archery scene was at the beginning of EP.4.  TU in advance for the gif. :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Oh ok.  Then, weibo missed the important part.  :joy:.  The archery scene was at the beginning of EP.4.  TU in advance for the gif. :love:

lols i couldnt find it....so i make one for you :P 

i3Uuen2DvrxISCJZ3KMj9q2KuWwKdBr5S7E0DOLf

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Hahahaha, kinda surprised someone call me here :joy: , really no problem @angelangie, family business is number one :wub: 

calling u here to watch this series too :D ....it a light and nice drama :) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

calling u here to watch this series too :D ....it a light and nice drama :) 

Ah yah i just read the front page of this thread and read some of your post, i think it is good, i willl give it a try, it has been a long time never watched c-modern drama again. Currently i am watching With U drama with LHR. Thx for the recommendation @angelangie

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Ah yah i just read the front page of this thread and read some of your post, i think it is good, i willl give it a try, it has been a long time never watched c-modern drama again. Currently i am watching With U drama with LHR. Thx for the recommendation @angelangie

you're welcome....it pretty nice so far and im loving it....thought YiZhou is a lil too over bearing lols.....his misdeed is being air out right now....im glad i hope no times jump

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@angelangie you posted our ling zhou gifs in the wrong thread:joy:.  Here we have only ye Zhu wei:tounge_wink:

Since we are moving back and forth in these nice and light c-romcoms b threaf(which is rare) we are confused.  Hope I dont repeat ur mistake:sweatingbullets::joy:

I think u got really addicted to ling zhou action of tapping his fingers:grin:

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@angelangie you posted our ling zhou gifs in the wrong thread:joy:.  Here we have only ye Zhu wei:tounge_wink:

Since we are moving back and forth in these nice and light c-romcoms b threaf(which is rare) we are confused.  Hope I dont repeat ur mistake:sweatingbullets::joy:

I think u got really addicted to ling zhou action of tapping his fingers:grin:

hahahaha yea im really addicted to that.....his gleeful look really get to me lols.....

i just notice where this post went and i was alternating in between this thread and the other lols :D 

• LOL 3

Hahahahah, and i just searched what thread both of u talking about, well intended love! :joy:

Anyway, i cant find eps with eng sub on youtube, i found only raw in fusudrama. Maybe i can try to watch this tomorrow before 三十日 dinner. Today my energy worn out :sweatingbullets: let's go to sleep my friends!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 2/2/2019 at 9:03 AM, angelangie said:

dont you like them when they were at the archery? :D

I need a “hubba hubba” reaction emoji to express my thoughts. HAHAHAH! :joy:

• LOL 2

tonight we have more episode released :) hehehehe.....cant wait....i will definitely watch it right after my reunion dinner :D before that ....i wanted to say ShuWei is definitely a gentlemen :) he rather took this costume rather than let ErDuo pick the other costume :) 

it was suppose to be one a funny one however the way they took the picture into something beautiful instead :) 

SQ3kyPdX10mmOCFC5NJRDLa7s7l84JuwOPHSK0Gk

3 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

I need a “hubba hubba” reaction emoji to express my thoughts. HAHAHAH! :joy:

hahha no hubba hubba....but we have ErDuo doing ghost face at ShuWei back :D 

Hd5eLBJvMJvIObhw6WrHLnSvdAbZa1JMYJ604MsH

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

17 hours ago, angelangie said:

put me in that loop i prefer HEA too :D 

Happy New Year! :)
I watched all 10 episodes last night and found out they release 8 episodes each  Monday. :D Hehehe. I have 6 more episodes to run through. I love this cheesy drama!

• Like 3