Quantcast
Jump to content
pad-hari

[Current Mainland Chinese drama 2019] I HEAR YOU/THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING 最动听的事

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

i wasnt talking about this series spoiler..... @thunderman1 was asking me about 'Oh My Emperor' series ending :) 

Of course, I was asking for Oh My Emperor! This series hasn't ended yet but looking forward to last 8 eps on Monday. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually like this scene even though im surprise they could finish one whole mooncake by themselves lols....

it is also very sweet of ShuWei to bring ErDuo to the shop to have a mooncake just because she said she love to have one now.....he might not say it out however he is doing things for ErDuo because he wanted to.....and being in the S2 is actually just his excuse to be closer to ErDuo to

 

PizB5N8XK3Cn2TEjonOuYSq-UcFrm_Lm6H7uXXWP

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

their interaction seems to be more human nice :) ShuWei expressionless face is emoting better emotion too :D

 

VUKkOIVfkfqdiuGNHkH-TKdRcnW0h3PtEzIVBN-5ST8ClaWaocebyFHiHsKYaUJ3_Y0Lkb5lUgT4aMWa

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

:wub::wub:

Good news for non Chinese speakers.  This cute drama is being recapped here.

http://www.chinaattila.com

Also other cute dramas airing now are being recapped in this blog.  Fighting!!!!!

 

lols i used to thought i like to do re-capping however i dont have the times to actually sit thru it all lols :D

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

isnt the part where ShuWei piggy back ErDuo back after her and LingZhi drunk escape happen cute? :D

 

pngLuVkJF6tX0fHqAcDDbQxbWwW3zPIIBgz1UKwr

FhsO_9ye0Gc_7RWgitToIc_jo85s6HXSrK3eoirfCEn9tYjr9FPFIIIa7l2fXIeT7Fb8B1-cKfMtnR4kGJYHvBJMkUZrpVq-MIT_ZBc6zzwNvHZi-6uvw1jK

  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, so cute.  I love her relationship with Lisa.  I don't understand this scene, but enjoyed it.  I understood it as: she thinks she is being piggy backed by Lisa and when feeling her chests, she felt she is missing her breasts and cutely felt sorry for her.:joy::joy:am I right? Cmiiw

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Oh, so cute.  I love her relationship with Lisa.  I don't understand this scene, but enjoyed it.  I understood it as: she thinks she is being piggy backed by Lisa and when feeling her chests, she felt she is missing her breasts and cutely felt sorry for her.:joy::joy:am I right? Cmiiw

 

hahaha....yea....she thought it was her bff that piggyback her....and she was worried and saying how she wasnt taking care of herself that she was thin till she flatten **ahem** her front :D:D :D 

 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ShuWei took ErDuo to his studio :)  and how he is teaching ErDuo about violin making :)

 

bUNoVjRaxoIOxgZ7WRXjOAhqF4_fYJ0pJBiyU3-W

PdAZvA_KCCj8kmlAKyfrNQgnujS1idrSFuKSF7s3

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked this scene also.  Having great belief in her, I think he gave her the original piece of violin-in-making and asked her to shave it without any trial.  But she was clumsy and he was like, "oh no stop!!!". This is not the one for u to work with, I LL give u a sample for u to play first.  But she had her puppy eyes on the original piece and he did not dare again:joy::joy:.  Cute.

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I liked this scene also.  Having great belief in her, I think he gave her the original piece of violin-in-making and asked her to shave it without any trial.  But she was clumsy and he was like, "oh no stop!!!". This is not the one for u to work with, I LL give u a sample for u to play first.  But she had her puppy eyes on the original piece and he did not dare again:joy::joy:.  Cute.

 

he couldnt resist her.....and if we are not given HEA i will go and rant at their Weibo lols.....how can they not follow the books after following it thru for almost 70% of the book itself... :) 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomorrow we will be getting the finale 8 episodes.  So excited:lol:

Hope for a Happy ending for this cute couple, please!!!!!!:love:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After ErDuo left.....ShuWei walk around his house.....where ErDuo had left her marks there.....

 

CHjoUEayZYYtSni7mq9ZD8EVIIID7sziBLcUmuyJ

c6RqI0ek9l-zUuMxDvBugUW6ySqJzvw1KW69rNz7pwtNqJpeLh72H0h8euFDF38-O3CQsR9B-77uoesW

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i guess he also came to realize how much he misses ErDuo and he decided on how to proceed with it? :) 

 

cLbFS65liQn6nODuilRjpMCNhvtWFMSz5gFT0v9d-VvaRrdbKaYwQCdZD1EQnWv3g9XYqzNbiWCvI5cFvAHmG0aA0nptNxp0JeIo_khWPeTq_2ZnajgmnnTY

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Riley Wang updates his Weibo.com acc with 'I Hear You' pictures :)  as his weibo acc bg

 

Vppr1RVEIbvergjgarOjgw3oCHd3lPC2dMchAeS3Vppr1RVEIbvergjgarOjgw3oCHd3lPC2dMchAeS3

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 12:35 AM, epinklyn said:

Just finished ep 1 no eng sub :sweatingbullets:, so ErDuo is a dubber, she is so cute with her chubby full moon face, and the male lead ShuWei also a dubber? Or maybe the boss of dubbing company, but they remembered their each other voice . This cheesy love story made me smile along the beginning scenes :P, i think they participated on Couple Got Talent or something LOL. i really need eng sub :crazy:

 Hello, she is a dubber! Or maybe the more accurate term would be "voice actress"? Since she does radio dramas also! He was a judge for a competition she took part in. I think because of his musical background and fame, they invited him to be a judge. Their conflict arose when Er Duo found out that the winner had been pre-determined from the start. She thought it was because Ye Shu Wei was dating the "winner". The winner had been pre-determined because she was the daughter of the producer or something, and they invited YSW to give the competition some legitimacy. YSW liked BED's voice, but his opinions were shot down. He also found out that the competition was rigged roughly around the same time when BED did. So he got really angry when BED humiliated him in front of everyone and blamed him for rigging the competition and insisted that she apologized to him in front of everybody. xP 

I really like the drama over the book though! In the book, his occupation was a zoologist (or animal researcher?). She didn't really have a job (she does freelance wedding photography on the side. But she barely takes up jobs - maybe twice in the book?). So in the drama, I like that they gave her a passion and goal. On top of that, I like that they make BED and YSW's jobs related. That way, they are really similar and they bonded over their shared love for music and anime. Hehehe.

Psst, I don't have time to recap! But feel free to ask me any questions you have about the plot/etc! Happy to help :D 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jayyepeee said:

 Hello, she is a dubber! Or maybe the more accurate term would be "voice actress"? Since she does radio dramas also! He was a judge for a competition she took part in. I think because of his musical background and fame, they invited him to be a judge. Their conflict arose when Er Duo found out that the winner had been pre-determined from the start. She thought it was because Ye Shu Wei was dating the "winner". The winner had been pre-determined because she was the daughter of the producer or something, and they invited YSW to give the competition some legitimacy. YSW liked BED's voice, but his opinions were shot down. He also found out that the competition was rigged roughly around the same time when BED did. So he got really angry when BED humiliated him in front of everyone and blamed him for rigging the competition and insisted that she apologized to him in front of everybody. xP 

I really like the drama over the book though! In the book, his occupation was a zoologist (or animal researcher?). She didn't really have a job (she does freelance wedding photography on the side. But she barely takes up jobs - maybe twice in the book?). So in the drama, I like that they gave her a passion and goal. On top of that, I like that they make BED and YSW's jobs related. That way, they are really similar and they bonded over their shared love for music and anime. Hehehe.

Psst, I don't have time to recap! But feel free to ask me any questions you have about the plot/etc! Happy to help :D 

 

hahaha.....too true....they change and revise some of this off their original book story lines :) 

 

however i like how they knitted them together over a more common ground..... :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...