[Current Mainland Chinese drama 2019] I HEAR YOU/THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING 最动听的事

pad-hari

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oh yea....

Reveal hidden contents

LingZhi didnt ended up with the CEO however i think u guys already know about it? :) 

Not really a secret but I really like women with a backbone. He wasn’t good for her.

Besides I wished the roles of the actor of the CEO and Riley were switched. That guy can act. :naughty:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Yeah, got it. Just give us a brief idea what the conversation is about.  The 1st one seems to be a casual talk but i found the 2nd one to be very serious coz of their expressions.  Anyway, thanks in advance.

1. Ep.7 at 2:54 mark- when they both have dinner at the sea side restaurant.   

2. in ep.15 at 24:11 mark, when he drops at her house.  

and another thing, how did they get paired up?  Actually BED was selected for the show by her bff LISA so she can earn some tuition money?  How did YSW got paired with her?  in the book he joined the show becoz he lost a bet with his cousin.   In the drama,  is the SUGARENT entertainment CEO and YSW are related?    He is the CEO right.  or he is just an executive producer for that show?

Actually i dont like the relationship between LISA and that guy?  why is their loveline going back and forth and not steady.  I  think she took a good decision by leaving him since he is also not very sure abt. his feelings.  

and this gif, i found it quite funny.  What did BED tell him, the CEO guy turn back and laughed at him.:wub:

Me too, looking forward to tonite finale episodes.

1. During the seaside dinner scene, BED was eating beef with bread and she asked YSW to do the same because it would taste good. He refused, saying that the way he has been eating is a proven way - it will definitely taste delicious. She pointed out that only by trying new ways, new dishes are created and creativity can blossom. She then told him that he can be a little rigid and follows the rules too much. 

(I like this part as it shows how their perspectives differ). She then asked him why he wanted to make violins - he turned the question on her and asked her why she does voice acting. She said it is because she likes it and is good at it. He pointed that her way of expression is very westernized and she said it was because of encouragement from her father. So she had the courage to perform in class and did well. So she decided to pursue what she liked after university and she found that in a Japanese school. 

Hehe. That is when YSW tried her way of eating steak with bread and said it was "acceptable". YSW then called for the bill and BED was uneasy as it was expensive. She said she will transfer the $ to him, but he refused and told her that she had helped his friend with the dubbing work. She relented but said that it was still kinda expensive.

2. I really liked this scene in episode 15! It really showed how he has changed - now he is coming up with excuses and walking her to her home so he can spend time with her. Remember episode 1 when he told her she had exactly 1 hour? 

YSW: Came out of the car to take in the fresh air. Can also walk you to your doorstep.

BED: Were you serious about continuing with season 2 of the show?

YSW: Why? Did you not want to participate?

BED: No, I just feel that you aren't like that.

YSW: You say it like you understand me well. Tell me, what am I like?

BED: From what I can see, you are someone who doesn't like to be controlled by others, and doesn't like people to interfere with your life. You will also not do things you don't like, so I feel that you will not want people to misunderstand that I am your girlfriend.

YSW: It is true that I am unwilling.

BED: It is true that these kinds of reality shows will give someone a lot of pressure.

YSW: So what should we do? Don't you need to earn money? Do you not want to achieve your dream of becoming a voice actress? There will be a prize at the end of this season. 

BED: Of course I'd like to earn money. But it is not good to force someone. If you are unwilling, and it becomes troublesome, I would feel terrible also. There will be another way.

YSW: Actually, this way of earning money isn't difficult. You can continue learning and work towards your dream. 

BED: What do you mean? So do you want to go for it or not?

YSW: Listen clearly for what I am unwilling to do. I am unwilling to let my life be controlled by others. I am unwilling for unrelated people to bother my life. I am unwilling for people to continue misunderstanding that you are my girlfriend. 

This is kinda like a play on words. He just means I don't want people to misunderstand that we are fake because I want us to be real.

BED (still confused): So what you are saying is that you want to take part in the show?

YSW: You can understand it that way. 

(Can this guy be more direct??? Anyone, even if it isnt BED, also won't get what he is trying to say... Hahaha)

BED: One more question - you cannot be in a relationship with anyone during this period. Do you still agree?

YSW: Am I not going to be in a relationship with you?

BED: What if your parents ask you about it?

YSW: They won't ask me about my private life. If they really ask, I will tell them the truth. 

(Haha. This guy is really going in circles)

BED: That is fine. Then I agree.

YSW: Then you will have to understand that you cannot interact with someone of the opposite gender other than me. Unlike the last time (referring to her blind date scandal).

BED: That is for sure. We are now business partners, I will maintain my professionalism.

YSW: Professionalism? I am not referring to that. I am referring to your relationship with other men. You can't even think about them. 

BED: I will try my best. Not even idols?

YSW: Superficial. 

BED: (Starts defending her idols)

YSW: (Brought them back to topic). You need to maintain your loyalty to me in thoughts (HAHA). Good night.

BED: Good night.

Hahaha. They are both thinking about different things and he isn't your most direct person. They are afterall very new when it comes to love and dating. And he really does have a bit of a poisonous tongue. XP

X7EHSFh.gif

3. Yeap, she said, "Very hard" when on the piggyback. Hehehe.

Oh wow!!!! @jayyepeee thank you so much for the detailed translation.:wub::kiss_wink:

So, these 2 conversations between them seems to be important in the show and also show how SW has changed his attitude towards ED.  Not only ED, his cold/alienating personality has also relatively reduced. :love:

Reg.the gif, yeah "you go girl- it's very hard":tounge_wink:

BTW, I am watching tonite's episodes.  I am on EP.18.  I really request him not to do any historical character.  He is looking awful meh in those costumes.:tired:.  oh well, his English fluency and pronounciation is very good. 

He has started making his moves on ED already in EP.17. Sweet.:wub:

I am at the start of episode 19 and I really really liked that they made the interests of the male and female leads so similar. They were able to connect more deeply on what they are passionate about. And YSW, inexperienced in love as he is, expresses his care and concern in such a meticulate and thoughtful way. :') This is not your regular rom-com that gives you all the feels. This makes you feel fuzzy and warm, like a comforting blanket. :')

Yeah, now I am on EP.20.  I super liked EP.19.  they both talk with each other and understand things.  Their love is very soft and slow.:wub: since she is also into voice acting, she understands and connects with him nicely.  This premise is so different from the book and a good idea by the script writer.  :love:. Sometimes BDF acts as a Cupid between these two.:kiss_wink:cute.

Why is that CEO guy jealous when Lisa and the white guy drink? "Man, you missed the bus already, you gotta regret pushing Lisa like girl". You deserve it. 

This show is so pleasant to watch. :wub::heart:

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

actually the CEO isnt a bad guy....it just that he didnt want to commit himself and since he couldnt commit, a girl cant wait forever :/

im glad that LingZhi didnt insist to wait but move on instead

Can't agree completely with it since he always gave her hope and clinged to her. I call it "at arms length and wasting away". Gladly she learned that he wouldn't change for her and since she had so much to give, she gave it someone worthy. That doesn't make him bad, just a playboy who puts himself first. He even argued with SW since he wanted to make ED his. Commitment seems to frighten him. He deserved what he got, it is just sad he hurt TL also. I adored her (actress and role), so I'm a bit biased :sweatingbullets:.

2 hours ago, jayyepeee said:

I am at the start of episode 19 and I really really liked that they made the interests of the male and female leads so similar. They were able to connect more deeply on what they are passionate about. And YSW, inexperienced in love as he is, expresses his care and concern in such a meticulate and thoughtful way. :') This is not your regular rom-com that gives you all the feels. This makes you feel fuzzy and warm, like a comforting blanket. :')

I loved that too. Relationships like that are the best since the partners agree in the most serious parts, respect each other and don't try to overpower the other one. As much romance like Intended Love make us more passionate in following the story (I would skin the hero alive in RL but it is only a Drama), I hear you gives me a warm feeling and feels real. And the rewatch chance it very high. If just Riley could act a bit better *sigh* it would get a 10/10 from me.

Haha. I thought YSW was being mean when he stated his nephew's flaws/he only said that cuz he thought BED was interested in his cousin :P But after watching the recent episodes (now on ep 21), I really think Li Zi made the right choice. He is the ultimate "nice guy" who is nice to the people around him - including her. So often, he treats her well and she thought it meant a lot but it wasnt anything to him. I liked that she returned him a box full of items and pointed to items that he offhandedly gave her that she treasured. Despite the fact that they didn't work out, Li Zi is really the one who knows him best. Down to how he panics at commitment and how he probably doesn't really love her (even he was confused). She really is the type who won't bow down to another person and won't compromise her values for someone else. I really admire her strength!

@thunderman1 I use youtube! Just type 最动听的事 and the episode number and you should get hits.

20 minutes ago, jayyepeee said:

Haha. I thought YSW was being mean when he stated his nephew's flaws/he only said that cuz he thought BED was interested in his cousin :P But after watching the recent episodes (now on ep 21), I really think Li Zi made the right choice. He is the ultimate "nice guy" who is nice to the people around him - including her. So often, he treats her well and she thought it meant a lot but it wasnt anything to him. I liked that she returned him a box full of items and pointed items that he offhandedly gave her that she treasured. Despite the fact that they didn't work out, Li Zi is really the one who knows him best. Down to how he panics at commitment and how he probably doesn't really love her when even he was confused. She really is the type who won't bow down to another person and won't compromise her values for someone else. I really admire her strength!

@thunderman1 I use youtube! Just type 最动听的事 and the episode number and you should get hits.

Xie xie. :) I got the episodes. .currently, only ep 17 and will marathon the last 7 episodes tonight .:) 

I finished all 24 episodes! This really is the most beautiful story. :') I love the female and male leads here. They are well-written and they were equals on all aspects. He is respected and successful in his own field. She isn't - yet. This girl is only 22 years old and fresh out of university. She hasn't made her mark on the world yet. But already participating in professional projects and winning competitions is impressive in its own right. I love her positivity and how she is never influenced by detractors. She believed in her talent and kept working towards her goal. Even when people told her things like how he is too good for her, or that they aren't of the same world, she doesn't let it get to her. 

In fact, she 

thought about it carefully and concluded that they really are of different worlds. Simply because they are different people, and her world is the colourful world of voice acting and en-route to achieving her dreams. He is established and has aspirations he is working towards. This girl doesn't see the class difference, but saw their individual differences instead.

For those who worry about the separation, see below for detailed summary of ending. It is a happy ending, guys! I am just not resdy to let go :'(

She got accepted into the Japanese school + scholarship. YSW and her made plans to travel together to Japan, but she found out that he had to give up some of his professional aspirations for it (the renowned violinist's father is sick and hopes that YSW can take over his workshop in Italy. He also has a rare opportunity to create a violin for someone/some competition/idk in Vienna). He wasn't unwilling, but she didn't want him to live a life by compromising on his goals for others. Just like how she chose her major in university according to her mother's wishes and became a kindergarten teacher for her mother, she found that she didn't like that lifestyle. So she decided to leave him at the airport (she took his tickets). YSW settled all his business (and probably completed the violin - since making it should take 3 months) and flew to Japan to meet her. 

BED: Why are you here?

YSW: We were never separated.

- End- 

I am sort of satisfied with the ending. SIGH. It was too sweet and then ended kind of hastily.. the last four minutes was overkill. Did anyone feel the same as me? 

For a second I thought there would be a S2 but realized that's nothing much to be told... I am glad that their love wasn't shaken throughout. It was decent. Some push and pull but nothing too extreme. I was satisfied with ep 22 and that should have ended right there at all the lovely OTP moments.

On 2/12/2019 at 9:52 PM, angelangie said:

actually im happy with the ending....at least they tie it up  :) 

and it was simple in my eyes however the ending seems to be able to say it all...how ShuWei was aware of everything and he let ErDuo live her dream....he even encourage it....and he knew that ErDuo will feel bad....that why he did what he need to before doing over to find ErDuo :) 

that's true. at least it wasn't open ending.. the worst.

Archived