Quantcast
pad-hari

[Current Mainland Chinese drama 2019] I HEAR YOU/THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING 最动听的事

_xWdgK3498A5Fs80mbH-EDKHDPWJkCdTTDrZUrDA

Details:

Adapted from a popular web novel. 
cr: MyDramalist/Baidu

Sypnopsis:
Bei Er Duo, a girl from an ordinary family, dreams about studying in Japan to be a professional voiceover. However, her mother wants her to marry rich whilst she is young, leading to continuous blind dates which irritates Bei Er Duo. In her desperation to raise funds for studying overseas as well as helping her best friend Tang Li out of a crisis, Bei Er Duo joins a couple reality programme, encountering top violin maker Ye ShuWei. 

Ye ShuWei He is from a family of artists, and has a low-key mysterious genius character in both the composing and violin making industry. He was forced to join the reality programme having lost a bet to his nephew Yu Sheng. In fact, the actual reason for that attracted Ye ShuWei to participate in the show is not his bet with Yu Sheng. Instead, he seeks to identify the person who correctly answered his audition question. Because the reality show is faced with the crisis of integrity, Bei ErDuo and Ye ShuWei started a lively and funny cohabitation life, and spontaneously fell into the fate of this wonderful romantic together.

Cast:

王以纶 / Wang YiLun as 叶抒微 / Ye ShuWei

p-CYRrZkTcBi8XUJXszMwIX1yYLKY686Ke9plXCy

赵露思 / Zhao LuSi as 贝耳朵 / Bei ErDuo

FpvDsxpURnaMW0uEZKTTyn1Vnukq27Fpv4Oxwgdq

戴卓凝 / Dai ZhuoNing as 唐栗 / TangLi

jd6wdwMHtgPuple-qTxOz7mgUS4rzv64DZ-1ghzJ

袁昊 / YuanHao as 郁升/YuSheng

1UluHUXNWLeKtz0G7d12mV8fd5w6ypLZcCqGrzcF

Preview:

Airing Schedule(Jan/28/2019):

M3nSyojnnhz-xTZqHaPK4jyCCpZtwlwXUG-HC8RZ

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

• Like 1

@pad-hari i remove the pictures and posted pictures i uploaded instead, pls take note dont hotlink other website pictures over into the forum with their permission as hotlinking pictures is actually forbidden 

u can try to use google.com - photos they give you free hosting pictures :) 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@pad-hari i remove the pictures and posted pictures i uploaded instead, pls take note dont hotlink other website pictures over into the forum with their permission as hotlinking pictures is actually forbidden 

u can try to use google.com - photos they give you free hosting pictures :) 

Thanks @angelangie.  Its been very long i started a new topic and i forgot the rules.  anyhow thanks for the help.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Thanks @angelangie.  Its been very long i started a new topic and i forgot the rules.  anyhow thanks for the help.  

no worries.....just remember 1 additional rules.....tag me in the page starter if u ever created a thread... :) this way i can add ur thread into the drama/movies directory :) so we can find the thread easier 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no worries.....just remember 1 additional rules.....tag me in the page starter if u ever created a thread... :) this way i can add ur thread into the drama/movies directory :) so we can find the thread easier 

Ok, will keep that in mind.  But, I dont need to tag you now as you have done that already, isnt it? 

Edit:

the otp, they are cute.:wub::wub:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Ok, will keep that in mind.  But, I dont need to tag you now as you have done that already, isnt it? 

no need already....i already added it in :) 

as i like to keep the directory as updated as possble

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

@pad-hari u got me interested in Zhao LuSi so i went to watch 'Oh My Emperor!' :D 

:grin:, that drama is/was also on my list coz of otp cuteness.  I saw some mv's of that drama and got hooked but saw reviews that the ending is so bad and dumb.  Hence, blacklisted it.  You give me a feedback on it and I LL start it.  Fighting!!!!!:smile::thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

:grin:, that drama is/was also on my list coz of otp cuteness.  I saw some mv's of that drama and got hooked but saw reviews that the ending is so bad and dumb.  Hence, blacklisted it.  You give me a feedback on it and I LL start it.  Fighting!!!!!:smile::thumbsup:

actually the ending is okie....there are 2 season u need to finish both season to get the ending u want.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

It starts on Monday.  Only on Monday it is aired?  And how many episodes in one week?  Any info on that?  TU.

no further info yet...they will released the broad cast schedule closing to the date i think or on the date itself.....

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

They are so damn cute hope it gets subbed 

yes i prefer the preview here....i tried to watch the other one 'Long For You 2' which also starring Riley however i couldnt seems to pick it up....despite me liking Xu XiaoNuo

• Like 1