[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

ha ji won also X2, daddy long legs 2005 hb was cameo, haha now the other way

ha ji won again please she is good also, can have lots of learning from her, please dont stone me its for the good of the boy right?

then decided gotta to post this clarification here otherwise his fans may not be happy...

<https://www.weibo.com/1863469122/HpJTbdRWT?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1555397929539>

the cn fansite says that his rendition of shallow (a star is born ost) during 13apr fm is sang in dedication to the victims of the recent tragic event in gangwon

as what i have expected being his fan, he is always that thoughtful & kind, bravo to our binnie:heart:

today is a sad anniversary day in sk, so i hold my random thoughts to some other day for posting

• Like 2

3 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Nonstop 4 is a drama? Never watch it before. I prefer it's not countable since hoping for another joint project of them :D.

it's a campus comedy drama

2 hours ago, gets0meair said:

@syahirannsyakirann If I'm not mistaken that's his debut drama.

His debut drama is Bodyguard in 2003. Nonstop 4 is 2004

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Then he's also starred with SH 2 times already, because she did a cameo on his 2004 drama, Nonstop 4 ;)

not counted becoz they didn't have scene together :D Park Shinhye appear in Episode 63 while HyunBin around EP 249

7 hours ago, AkaruiHikari said:

ha ji won also X2, daddy long legs 2005 hb was cameo, haha now the other way

Ha Jiwon not counted also becoz they don't have scene together. They have different partner/ story in the film :D

12 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

@rori0711 actually he did...Han Ji Min was her leading lady in Fatal Encounter and his return to drama through Jekyl, Hyde and Me, she was his leading lady as well. Sadly both were a disaster in box office and ratings.

lucky Han Jimin. She was the only one so far  who got to act twice with HyunBin :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Does anyone remember this deleted part from the last behind-the-scene video?

Does anyone have any idea what he asked her? He obviously said something to her because she was, like, "Huh?" at him before she sat down. 

it's weird why it was deleted by TvN :wacko:

I replayed it over & over but it seems no word comes out from HyunBin. He just looked at Shinhye. I didn't exact catch Kim Euisung line to whom Shinhye replied "yes".

• Like 3

9 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Fatal Encounter was a flop? I actually think it was a decent movie. And wasn't it his first movie after his military service was over? 

You're right. It was his first film project after MS. It was flop due to mostly mixed to negative reviews. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

it's weird why it was deleted by TvN :wacko:

I replayed it over & over but it seems no word comes out from HyunBin. He just looked at Shinhye. I didn't exact catch Kim Euisung line to whom Shinhye replied "yes".

I don't know, I'm pretty sure he said something because she did stop and stare at him for a second and muttered an "Eung?" and then she sat down (and he was still staring at her all the while hehe).

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

You're right. It was his first film project after MS. It was flop due to mostly mixed to negative reviews. 

That's a shame, because I actually think it's so much better than Rampant :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gets0meair said:

That's a shame, because I actually think it's so much better than Rampant :P

Everytime HyunBin encounters setback he bounces back stronger and wiser.

After Fatal Encounter, he conquered cinema with Swindlers and (TV)Hyde, Jeckell & Me with MoA :) 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

@rori0711 Oh, wasn't Hyde Jekyll Me a flop too?

I want to watch Swindlers but I'm too jealous of Nana, and not because she gets to star in a movie with HB, but because she's too pretty lol.

It was a flop. I mean not only cinema but HyunBin slayed small screen with MoA.

Nana's beauty is tour de force. That & starring with HyunBin is dope.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, gets0meair said:

@rori0711 Oh, wasn't Hyde Jekyll Me a flop too?

I want to watch Swindlers but I'm too jealous of Nana, and not because she gets to star in a movie with HB, but because she's too pretty lol.

Yes it was a flop, and I guess one of the factors is that it went head to head with Ji Sung's Kill Me, Heal Me and both almost have the same theme....on split personalities.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, rori0711 said:

After Fatal Encounter, he conquered cinema with Swindlers and (TV)Hyde, Jeckell & Me with MoA :) 

I didn't get to watch fatal encounter fully since I can't see his dimples and his beautiful hair in this movie. 

As for Hyde, Jekyll me, personally I like this drama but not his partner. I read somewhere tht HB was offered kill me heal me but there're some miscommunications bet. them. He didn't reject it actually but yah, things happened. It just tht both drama aired at the same time, and kill me heal me storyline more interesting with 7 personalities. 

But how can I say, I still love HB compared to Ji sung:D

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

2019041601001196900080793.jpg?resize=640%2C400&ssl=1

Hyun Bin Launches Sweet Memories At “LOG INTO THE SPACE” Asia Tour In Seoul

By abbyinhallyuland | April 15, 2019

HAPPY TO SPEND TIME WITH HIS FAITHFUL SUPPORTERS, HYUN BIN MARKED A MEMORABLE SPRING NIGHT DATE.

Taking off on a high note, Hyun Bin gifted fans with superb memories at his 2019 Asia tour kickoff on April 13 at Sejong University’s Ocean Hall.

Hyun Bin

Greeting his fans with fondness, the dashing actor signaled the beginning of his fan meeting tour through a song. Appearing in dark navy suit, Hyun’s soothing voice filled the air as he sang “Is You”, an OST from his most recent drama Memories of the Alhambra.

In the segment LOG IN THE BEST SCENE, Hyun revealed side stories and answered questions about the drama. Generously entertaining the crowd, he genuinely communicated with his cute charm.

Engaging with the audience, the actor participated in requests of him recording his voice for an alarm to go to school and to wake up.

Hyun Bin

For the second part of the fan meeting, Hyun Bin had a great time with fans who participated in the games prepared in the event. One of the highlights of the night was the impromptu chance to receive a love confession from Hyun Bin.

Closing the event was the actor’s handwritten love letter to his adoring fans. He expressed gratitude to the fans who filled the venue to the rafters. His sincere thoughts also extended to his fans in Gangwon province who have been recently affected by the massive wildfire.

Hyun Bin will keep the heat up for his 2019 Asia fan meeting tour in Taiwan on April 20 and Hong Kong on May 11.

Hyun Bin

cr:https://www.hellokpop.com/event/hyun-bin-log-into-the-space-asia-tour-seoul/

• Like 2

15 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Don't forget confidential assignment. He really used his skills wholeheartedly. I would never get bored with his action skills in this movie. 

• Like 4