[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

2 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Don't forget confidential assignment. He really used his skills wholeheartedly. I would never get bored with his action skills in this movie. 

That's right! that was blockbuster too. Negotiation fare well too.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, gets0meair said:

For some reason every time I watch the video, I always expect them to bump their heads against each other :lol:

I really like Confidential Assignment, it's a fun watch! And of course, HB in that movie is  *drool* lol

Hehe, yes.. And look at SH hairs, where does it fall? And what do you think when SH said tht she feels like to take HB photo when he's trying to move the block? :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Some press photos from HB's departure to Taiwan.

Does this mean we'll get airport photos from both HB and SH on May 10!? OMO! 

And as I mentioned before, somehow these two always have new contents at the same time lol. Seems like SH will receive an award for her philanthropic work? So proud of her!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Does this mean we'll get airport photos from both HB and SH on May 10!? OMO! 

Wow!!! You're so advanced.. Haven't thought about it, but really hope so and it'll be magical!!!

6 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

And as I mentioned before, somehow these two always have new contents at the same time lol. Seems like SH will receive an award for her philanthropic work? So proud of her!

Yes, inner and outer beauty.:D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

hello,  a quick one from 20apr fm which i just saw, he sang sega ost that man...acapella i like....

& second time he sang shallow a star is born ost....i finally understood why so many like ladyG

ah i read he has a lot of spare time now, can have 12 hour sleep...ooooo....i admire.....please remember to exercise too:grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@gets0meair

Right? Hope someone will upload the proof and answered our query. 

5 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

HB on his way to airport (I assume?) with his fluffy Zinu hair

Aah, with that hair still looks beautiful. Is he heading back to SK or somewhere else? :D

Since has lots of free time now, he can go anywhere right? So interesting when he emphasised that he's still single too. :D

• Like 4

Now all he has to do is to go to his Heeju ;)

ETA:

THIS IS YOO JINWOO :bawling:

D4qc56ZUcAEwNqG.jpg:large

D4qc5MHUEAEnp8X.jpg:large

D4qdHqsUYAElAx9.jpg:large

D4qdIsVUUAENCTw.jpg:large

Cr.bi_n0925

Is he hinting at a Season 2? Lol!

Speaking of which, I feel jealous of The Fiery Priest viewers. They already know they'll be getting Season 2. While MotA fans are left for dead in the ditch lol :tears:

At the same time, it gives me hope too. I saw some people comment and ask for Season 2 in Netflix's original Jenga video, and there are others who quickly shoot down that idea by saying that K-dramas don't usually have Season 2. But look at TFP! Even a drama from a non-cable TV channel will have a Season 2!

I hope this motivates MotA director and writer to work on another season :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1