Quantcast

2019041601001196900080793.jpg?resize=640%2C400&ssl=1

Hyun Bin Launches Sweet Memories At “LOG INTO THE SPACE” Asia Tour In Seoul

By abbyinhallyuland | April 15, 2019

HAPPY TO SPEND TIME WITH HIS FAITHFUL SUPPORTERS, HYUN BIN MARKED A MEMORABLE SPRING NIGHT DATE.

Taking off on a high note, Hyun Bin gifted fans with superb memories at his 2019 Asia tour kickoff on April 13 at Sejong University’s Ocean Hall.

Hyun Bin

Greeting his fans with fondness, the dashing actor signaled the beginning of his fan meeting tour through a song. Appearing in dark navy suit, Hyun’s soothing voice filled the air as he sang “Is You”, an OST from his most recent drama Memories of the Alhambra.

In the segment LOG IN THE BEST SCENE, Hyun revealed side stories and answered questions about the drama. Generously entertaining the crowd, he genuinely communicated with his cute charm.

Engaging with the audience, the actor participated in requests of him recording his voice for an alarm to go to school and to wake up.

Hyun Bin

For the second part of the fan meeting, Hyun Bin had a great time with fans who participated in the games prepared in the event. One of the highlights of the night was the impromptu chance to receive a love confession from Hyun Bin.

Closing the event was the actor’s handwritten love letter to his adoring fans. He expressed gratitude to the fans who filled the venue to the rafters. His sincere thoughts also extended to his fans in Gangwon province who have been recently affected by the massive wildfire.

Hyun Bin will keep the heat up for his 2019 Asia fan meeting tour in Taiwan on April 20 and Hong Kong on May 11.

Hyun Bin

cr:https://www.hellokpop.com/event/hyun-bin-log-into-the-space-asia-tour-seoul/

• Like 2

15 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Everytime HyunBin encounters setback he bounces back stronger and wiser.

After Fatal Encounter, he conquered cinema with Swindlers and (TV)Hyde, Jeckell & Me with MoA :) 

Don't forget confidential assignment. He really used his skills wholeheartedly. I would never get bored with his action skills in this movie. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Don't forget confidential assignment. He really used his skills wholeheartedly. I would never get bored with his action skills in this movie. 

That's right! that was blockbuster too. Negotiation fare well too.

• Like 4

For some reason every time I watch the video, I always expect them to bump their heads against each other :lol:

I really like Confidential Assignment, it's a fun watch! And of course, HB in that movie is  *drool* lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, gets0meair said:

For some reason every time I watch the video, I always expect them to bump their heads against each other :lol:

I really like Confidential Assignment, it's a fun watch! And of course, HB in that movie is  *drool* lol

Hehe, yes.. And look at SH hairs, where does it fall? And what do you think when SH said tht she feels like to take HB photo when he's trying to move the block? :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Some press photos from HB's departure to Taiwan.

Does this mean we'll get airport photos from both HB and SH on May 10!? OMO! 

And as I mentioned before, somehow these two always have new contents at the same time lol. Seems like SH will receive an award for her philanthropic work? So proud of her!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Does this mean we'll get airport photos from both HB and SH on May 10!? OMO! 

Wow!!! You're so advanced.. Haven't thought about it, but really hope so and it'll be magical!!!

6 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

And as I mentioned before, somehow these two always have new contents at the same time lol. Seems like SH will receive an award for her philanthropic work? So proud of her!

Yes, inner and outer beauty.:D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

More videos featuring Is You from Taiwan

Think he sang "My heart is true" again uWu

ETA:

"My love is true"

"The things I want to say to Heeju fans." (Slide 3)

• Like 3

hello,  a quick one from 20apr fm which i just saw, he sang sega ost that man...acapella i like....

& second time he sang shallow a star is born ost....i finally understood why so many like ladyG

ah i read he has a lot of spare time now, can have 12 hour sleep...ooooo....i admire.....please remember to exercise too:grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@gets0meair

Right? Hope someone will upload the proof and answered our query. 

5 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

HB on his way to airport (I assume?) with his fluffy Zinu hair

Aah, with that hair still looks beautiful. Is he heading back to SK or somewhere else? :D

Since has lots of free time now, he can go anywhere right? So interesting when he emphasised that he's still single too. :D

• Like 4

OHMYGOSH, Yoo Jinwoo is alive and well, I'M CRYING

PREVIEWS:

When I first saw this pic below, I actually thought this was a screencap from episode 15 or 16 lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2